Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:

"Hello Kaiapo" LoJak said, nodding his head in acknowledgement. He did the same with the others, saying their names and giving quick nods.

They seemed like a capable group, and LoJak thought their goal noble. To help the Matoran, as it should be of every Toa.

With the four Toa in front him, and the journey ahead, LoJak couldn't help but grin. The tomorrow suddenly seemed brighter, unblemished by the darkness of alcohol, or any other Vice.

I'm finally on the right path, towards Temperance and the Three Virtues, with great people to accompany me. With them, I know I won't succumb to drinks again. I won't forget my destiny.

LoJak stepped aside, turning so that he still faced Kaiapo. "You know where the mountain path is. Please, lead the way."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Tellus

Tellus moved his hand away from his cutlass' hilt once the person who had just threatened to kill them all jumped over the side. The more he listened to what the apparent spokesperson from the other ship had to say, the more he liked it. He grinned at the thought of helping avenge Xa-Koro, even as he felt shock over Le-Koro being attacked. Again, so soon? Well. Now there was even more reason to stop those who had destroyed the closest thing he'd had to a home.

In fact, stopping them sounded positively fun.

Without a sound, Dehkaz back flipped off the deck of the Infernaivika, catching himself magnetically a mere bio from the water. He didn't move from the spot, and just hung there, suspended over the water.

OOC: I hope you don't mind this, Grav.

IC: Floria

He eyes widened as Dehkaz came flying down to the water - coincidentally where she had been standing on her surfboard, watching the scene and waiting for a chance to attack. What the Fowadi's crew was saying was definitely intriguing. The people who sank the Kumu Islets had ships remaining? Ships were fun....trashing enemies with ships is better.

Of course, thinking about this stops her from actually reacting to Dehkaz - or rather, his foot, which ended up smashing the side of her face as she reeled, trying not to be thrown off balance with a small gust of wind.

Looking up to the Toa of Magnetism, Sector deactivated the Huna. Floria, underneath the levitating Toa of Magnetism, then said, "If you're going to war with those who sank Xa-Koro....count me in."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Kale Ironshaper- Po-wahi- Fowadi

IC: Kale simply stood on deck of the warship, not saying anything and ready to do whatever was needed.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Zuriana

Zuria smiled knowingly and lightly gestured for Ferron to step aside. "Here, I'll handle this."

The Toa of Iron obliged, and Zuria took out a flask, took off the lid, and promptly poured the cold water held within onto Krell's face.

OOC: Come on, Gravity

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC (Lohkar)

The easy grin Lohkar had been sporting transmuted into a dark grimace as Krayn spoke.

"I've heard," he said. "An' I'm not happy."

But suddenly, the roguish smile zapped back onto his face.

"Well," he said, "I'd better come over."

Lohkar reached back, detaching a mechanical contraption from his back, and fired the gun-like device at the Fowadi. The ship's crew, alarmed, readied their weapons, but it was not a weapon; instead, a cable stretched between the two ships. Lohkar pressed a button, and he was hoisted from the 'Vika's deck as the Grapnel Gun reeled itself in. He landed on the Fowadi's deck, knees bending to absorb the impact.

The Lesterin gave an elaborate bow.

"Captain Lohkar - " he looked up and winked " - at your service."

Straightening up, his tone became more serious.

"Now, you want my help. First question - why? So your precious villages are under attack. Why turn ta me? Why d'ya expect me ta care?"

Lohkar's words sounded standoffish, but if one listened closely to his tone, then they might get the impression that he was...testing them?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Dehkaz

The Toa of Magnetism glanced down, the dark violet orbs that served him as eyes narrowing slightly as they fixed themselves on Floria. "I may not be the best to talk to," he stated coldly. Glancing up at the ship before him, the waves crashing against the hull sending a fine mist over his armor, Dehkaz paused. A flash, a quick burst of memory superimposed on his view of the sky. Coming into existance for a second, burned into his field of vision, before slowly slipping away into the depths of his subconscious. The Toa of Magnetism closed his eyes tightly, his chin resting on his chest armor as continued to float above the waves. Still, the image lingered on the edge of his preception, the two brilliant orbs more clear than he would have liked.

He couldn't think about it.

Not now.

With almost visible strain, Dehkaz forced the image away, burying it back deep within himself. He had to remind himself that these weren't that same ones.

Slowly, his eyes cracked open, staring distantly into the depths of the sea just below him. "Good day," the gunmetal-armored Toa said to the only other being present, before shooting back up into the sky under his elemental power. He rose quickly over the deck, and continued to rapidly gain height over both ships. From here, both were in his field of view. He hung at the top of his arc for a span of three heartbeats, as if suspended by strings directed by giants, arms outstretched from his sides as he willed magnetic forces to keep him in the air. He then dropped, continuing to manipulate the subtle currents of energy around him to direct his fall.

The Toa of Magnetism landed on the deck of his ship, his left knee clanking against the wooden surface as he impacted. Not hard, he was too skilled to fall from the sky. He rose slowly from his crouched position, eyes half lidded and distant. Without making eye contact with any present, he unceremoniously turned towards his cabin, ghosts of the past only visible to him filling his mind's eye. Without a word, he willed his legs to carry him forward, rows of those no longer with him faced him as he moved. He saw them all.

The polished door to his cabin closed with the almost silent noise of wood hitting wood.

Now wasn't the time.

Karz.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"Brukin, Renthos, do you ever get the feeling that everyone else completely ignores us?" asked the Toa of Water, a hint of amusement in her voice as she watched the conversation between the guards and the Crew of the Infernavika. "It's somewhat amusing."

Although she had never seen the Infernavika before, she knew of the infamous vessel and its acts of piracy - growing up in Ga-koro, the naval capital of the island, had provided her much information on the waters around the Mata Nui, and, coupled with the fact that her sister worked in the navy and sometimes ranted to her about how they still had not managed to catch the multitudes of criminals that were on the seas gave her some knowledge on what exactly was going on.

"My cute little sister would break into a fit if she knew what I was doing," smiled the Fourth. "At least she isn't here though."

---

In the village of Po-koro, Treize Jaliax turned away from her crew members and sneezed.

"How does this scorching desert even give me a cold?!"

Did.....did he just turn down OUR help?

Nah, Sector. I think he's just...socially awkward. In any case, we belong on the Infernavika, and I have a feeling it's Captain will accept this most gracious offer.

Slowly, she floated over to the Infernavika. Finding a handhold in the wood, she grabbed hold and swung, out of the water and onto the side of the ship. Retrieving her shield and sword, fitting the cloth into the shield and tying it around her body, she began to half climb, half launch herself up. Her first grabbed handholds was the hole in a cannon - the person manning it didn't see her invisible, lithe form - and in seconds she was holding on the deck's railing - Tellus being the person who stood closest to her position. Luckily, she didn't go around creating vacuums yet, so Tellus couldn't really sense her or see her.

I wonder if they have rum? I want to see if I can get drunk. Ahhh.....me being out of commission. Sounds so good.....

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Lasinia

Sniff sniff

There was a familiar scent that caught Lasinia's nose, a scent that she had not smelled in at least a week. It was a scent that seemed to encompass the odours of rum and the tangy smell of salt ... along with something different ... but still ... it was a familiar one.

"You know Floria," said Lasinia cheerfully. "Drop the invisibility, kay?"

IC Yasurek-Infernavika:

Upon hearing Lasinia mention something about Floria, probably her returning or something, Yasurek immediately made his way over to the hatch leading belowdecks and assumed a ready stance atop it. She better not be back to steal the rum again. One would hope she had learned that attempting to do so was not the best idea. Still, better be ready. Don't want a scene to break out.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

Good job! Caught by their sense of smell. You SUCK. Have you washed?

Its the sea...........touche.

So what do we do?

Drop it.

Slowly, Floria faded back to visibility, smiling cheerfully at Lasinia.

"Don't worry. I won't be stealing any rum yet. More importantly, I'd like you to meet my new friend."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Gunner - Infernavika

Today just seems to be that day where the ghosts of my past seem to come back to haunt me. First the cocky Raknar, then the stuffed-shirt Po-Koro Guard, now the chaos-inducing Floria. Who's next, Makuta himself, who decided to come down and spit at my feet? Can my luck be that bad?

Slowly, my right hand dropped to the hilt of my sword, fingers gripping the worn leather in a methodical fashion. Then, with the speed and precision of a knife-thrower, the blade whipped through the air, steel singing in the air, ending up with its tip hanging mere centimetres from the bridge of the thieving Toa's nose.

A cold glare formed on my face, an expression of fury, but of complete and utter disdain, as I said, "You're a long way from home, lady. Did we not make our position about your presence on this ship clear?"

IC: Rynekk - Fowadi

The Infernavika.

I had prayed I would never have to lay eyes on this wreck again, but, then again, I suppose the Great Spirit would've stopped listening to me at this point. I wouldn't blame him.

But still, it hurt to see it, and realize that I was looking a tombstone, a memorial to a dear friend.

Was this ship a haven of depravity, or sacred ground?

It was on its decks that Rucia's blood spilt out, staining the wood with her life; did that consecrate it, make it into a floating ark? Or was it just too rotten, too desecrated to possibly be considered holy?

That Toa of Fire had been one of the first people to try and help me, even after finding how far I had fallen; she had been ready to aid me in rebuilding myself. In my broken mind, Rucia had represented the light of the Great Spirit, guiding all those who lost their way to paradise, and so, to me, her veins ran with the energy of Mata-Nui.

To my addled brain, she had been demi-god, so, I suppose, her blood could do nothing but hallow this ground. Or was that merely a fool's fantasy, a reassuring lie one told one's self to avoid having to face the cold, hard reality? Yes, that was it. It had to be. I couldn't afford to have it any other way.

I had spent two months living a fantasy, and I had destroyed everything I held dear. Now it was time to face facts. Rucia had died for nothing. She was just another hero cut down in her prime for no other reason than she was in the way.

Yes, that was how it worked.

It worked.

Yeah, that worked. That thought was cold enough to hurt, a sharp enough dagger to carve a deep hole in my heart. That worked. That was enough of a rationalization. That was enough to justify what I had to do.

Humph, had to do. Enough lies; I didn't have to do this - I wanted to. This was a burning desire, a lust, an obsession. All the things that the being I was hoping to honour would've argued against, and more.

Vengeance.

-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Mimira – Infernavika –
Mimira grinned at Naona as she responded to her, she wondered if she knew where Skyra was, and what he was up to?
The Captain was busy discussing important things though that Mimira hardly was paying attention too, so she decided to wait till she got a chance to ask.
The young Matoran had no idea how serious the situation was, and probably never would.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Gunner - Infernavika

My face softened a bit, and if one were to look closely enough, one might have found some genuine regret in my expression. Because, by god, I was feeling it on the inside. I shouldn't have said that; I'll admit that much. I shouldn't have mentioned Xa-Koro. Even for me, that was bad taste.

Plus, I realized who I was starting to sound like...

Sheathing my sword, I sighed, "I'm sorry, Floria, by god, I really am sorry."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Marda

Marda leaned back in her chair, her bar sadly empty. Business had been slow since she'd returned from sailing the Endless Ocean, and it was really getting her down. He head ached from not using her power, and she was halfway to hammered, judging by the nearly empty bottle of top shelf rum.

"Oh, how I wish someone would come visit me!" she cried, and nearly fell back when she heard the door open.

OOC: Marda open for interaction!!!

IC: Tellus

First, Tellus had jumped when Floria had appeared right next to him. Then, he'd jumped when Gunner's sword had been thrown in his general direction. Before Tellus could recommend to Gunner to calm down, Floria made her excellent point about Xa-Koro, and before he could comment, Lasina had put on the mask. Must be gettin' old, if I'm so slow.

He almost told Lasina that putting on the mask had been a bad idea, but decided against it. She had already done it, and he very much doubted that it'd matter either way. "So, do ye think that we'll really end up workin' with the guard?" He chuckled at the thought. "Ye know yer in trouble when criminals and the law lay aside their differences ta stop ya. I'd 'ate ta be whoever took out Xa-Koro, may she rest in peace."

IC: Sector (Floria)

Inside Lasinia's mind, a foreign voice, male and laid back, echoed. Somewhat like Lasinia talking to herself in her mind, except it was someone else. Who was experiencing Lasinia's mind.

Hello, Lassie. Whatsup?

Sector's own voice echoed in Lasinia's mind, and for a second, he also projected a thought - an imaginary being made of dust and wind. How he thought of himself, physically.

Sentient masks talking to Lasinia in her mind. This might even get crazy.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Marda

Marda sighed and stood from where she had fallen. Taking a moment to clear her head, she stepped out into the harsh sunlight. Her head pounded from the built up pressure in her brain. Soon she souldn't be able to walk. Without thinking, she drew her hand across a nearby Matoran, and her power surged into him. The pressure lifted, and she felt her mind returning to its normal crystal clear state. She looked at the Matoran she had touched, and saw he was on the ground, mumbling and complaining about dizziness. She frowned.

"Sorry, little one, but I did what I had to. You will feel better in a few hours." she said, hoping nobody saw her.

Marda to Ta-Wahi...

Edited by The Pale Rider

IC: (Valria)

I continued walking with the group on their trip to Ko-Wahi. It seemed like such a distance, such an effort. To get better though you needed to know your limits, you needed to know your breaking point. There were many times that I broken, that I was shattered like shards of glass. Yet I kept moving forward and with each step I drew closer to the next day, to my destination. Maybe that was the kind of person I was. There was no real defined goal except to get better, to be diligent and push beyond my limits. Although I was limited in body that was only temporary, my intellect could only be limited if I was unwilling to learn. My soul, my drive that was limitless, I could push and push and push, and I wouldn't stop.

My life was awful. That's something I understood quite clearly, but it didn't have to be. That world was forced on me but I could have continued to live in it. I choose to live in this one. I choose a mission to dedicate myself to the matoran, to help them. I was born as a Toa, I didn't choose to be it, but given the choice I would want to be one. Toa had amazing power at their fingertips, but more importantly they stood for something, the meant something. Self-sacrifice, drive, courage, love, honor. All of that, Toa were chosen to be exemplars, to be paragons of the people.

I believe that was Kaiapo's intent and whoever we were going to meet in Ko-Koro.

Continuing through the shifting sands my emerald green eyes looked through the sands, grunting as I carried myself along, following the path that had been laid out for me thus far.

IC: (Hari)

"What if the Infernavika was sanctioned by Po-Koro, official privateers of our village. Perhaps we could speak to Ga-Koro about it too, see if they would do the same." I said, since no one on our side had put any deal forth to the Lohkar. I would have rather had him in jail. Everyone else would likely chew me out by this suggestion, it was like giving a criminal a blank slate to do whatever he wished. Basically in a way it was like saying that the Po-Koro Guard had forgiven him, which by the looks of some on our ship, some hadn't. This was going to be a tricky negotiation.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg