Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg - Po-Wahi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
12289 replies to this topic

#361 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Retired Staff
  • Retired BZPRPG Dictator

  • 11-July 03
  • 4,194 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 08:53 PM

OOC: tip: keep the narrative normal, and the accent in dialogue ;) IC Hafu uncharacteristically slowed as he prepared to carve, his smile plastered on his face as if trying to keep appearances. He adjusted the stone once, then twice, then shifted it a third time, the end result in no change... he was clearly struggling with something... And without further to do launched himself full-vigor into his carving. Ten minutes and a very tired carver later an exquisite bust shone in the light, a perfect replica of Toa Noran. Hafu smiled triumphantly at his latest creation. "Ta-da! Another Hafu original!" Carefully he took it off, wiping the dust off it. "I hope you like it." Before Noran could respond, Hafu pressed it into his hands. "For our hero, there will be no charge; I owe you that much." The way he said that last part, the look in his eye... "Make sure you look it over very carefully, taking in every detail, inspecting the work to the best of your ability; if you find anything wrong, return it for a full refund." With that his usual swagger returned, ushering the toa out. "Step right up, come and get your Hafu Originals right here, home of the Toa Noran busts! Limited quantities, place your orders now!" Noran was left in the street holding a bust of himself.
  • 0

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

Posted Image


#362 Offline Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

Kalama and Ta Rahkshi
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 03-June 03
  • 1,542 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 08:53 PM

Kalama watched the landing for their rival as the Cutter went past acting like it was a normal patrol. They couldn't very well deal with the boat. Too public. Yorlonda would have a field day. No, this would require a more subtle approach. Avoid mixing it up with Yorlonda's renegades until they were in the temple proper. "So what do we do Kalama?" Kali asked. "Nothing for now. Keep going and circle back. We'll make an aquatic landing after nightfall." A spark of excitement went through the Marines.
  • 0
With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!
Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED
Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog
Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!
US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

#363 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Banned Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 13-May 09
  • 1,909 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 09:28 PM

IC: For a minute Noran would have growled in annoyance, but then he listened to words as he repeated what Hafu had said to him, he calmed down and began walking back to his hut, waving goodbye to the matoran, as he mulled over the words Hafu had said to him. "Make sure you look it over very carefully, taking in every detail,inspecting the work to the best of your ability; if you find anything wrong, return it for a full refund." He walked away, thinking on everything Hafu had said to him, eventually in a shortwhile he returned to his hut. He sat down at the table and began inspecting Hafu's bust of him. It was impeccable, but something, he couldn't quite place his finger on it. He looked under the bust, on top of it and rotate it around. He took in every angle, Hafu had implied something was special about the bust he had just carved, now Noran had to see why. After awhile he found himself at his wits' end. What was so special about it, what had he been missing? OOC: Thanks for the tip.

Edited by The Mask, Oct 24 2011 - 09:29 PM.

  • 0


Posted Image


#364 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 02-March 10
  • 5,282 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 09:35 PM

IC: Kahua walked back to the assassin. "Changed your mind, have you?" He laughed a bit.
  • 0

Pk57sNJ.jpg


#365 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 09-June 09
  • 3,516 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 09:42 PM

IC (Infernavika, off the shore of Po-Wahi):It was growing dark, and Raknar was leaning against the wooden barrier opposite the other ship when he noticed movement.The Infernavika was far off-shore, far enough that land was little more than a long patch of shadowy sandy-brown on the horizon. But there was one quality that Raknar caught: the fact that the marines' ship had turned around far enough to pass in front of the land.With a frown, Raknar picked up his spyglass again. The winds were kicking up somewhat, and despite Lohkar's assurances of Toa, Raknar couldn't bring himself to trust their powers. He couldn't help it; he was a Skakdi, and a deeply rooted hatred of Toa was part of his instinct. But the winds' abuse of the Infernavika's white sails took second seat to the fact that there was another boat gliding casually past the marines' and landing on the shore.Skakdi were not known for doubt or nervousness. But three ships in the same place at the same time -- and the marines' cutter obviously taking pains to avoid the new ship?"'Ey, Lohkar," Raknar grunted, handing the Lesterin the spyglass; "whaddaya make of that?"
  • 0

#366 Offline Solaris: Electric Sentinel

Solaris: Electric Sentinel
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 11-September 07
  • 1,360 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 10:07 PM

IC: Kahua walked back to the assassin. "Changed your mind, have you?" He laughed a bit.

IC: "Yes, I've changed my mind considerably," Ghar-Knel stated. "I think this might interest you."He pulled a folder from his satchel and handed it to Kahua. "My target's name is Solaris, a Toa of Electricity. My employer sent me to wipe out his team, who were extremely dangerous, and disregarded the Toa Code. He's the last one, and I'm supposed to kill him before he becomes a threat to the people. What do you say you tag along with me. I could use some help saving the island."

  • 0

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

My BZPRPG Profiles.


#367 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 02-March 10
  • 5,282 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 10:21 PM

IC: Kahua laughed. "I have a very good friend who disregards the Code. That said, if they are threats to the island, I'm very willing to help." He paused. "I'll be wanting some payment though...a cut of your profits. Depending on just how helpful I turn out to be, of course."
  • 0

Pk57sNJ.jpg


#368 Offline WalkLikeAZombie

WalkLikeAZombie
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 12-March 08
  • 564 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 10:30 PM

IC: Marda 'Well that was irritating. They sailed right past me, and now I'm back here in the Po-Wahi ocean.' Marda though to herself. "Hey! All you people on that big ship! Let down a stupid ladder and let me up or I'll climb!" she yelled loudly. Since the nice approach didn't work in Ga-Wahi, she might as well be a bit more forceful. OOC Anyone on the Infernavika. Please?
  • 0

MAKUTA CONQUERED! MWA HA HA!
 

BZPRPG Profiles
 
 


#369 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Anger Pacified

  • 10-December 04
  • 6,542 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 10:58 PM

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Koro): Henkka was happy with the deal made with Naona. It would be pointless fighting Alex here and now. With both him and Henkka arrested, there would be time to think and plan. Find out what he was supposed to do in this timeline. Find out how to beat Alex before it was too late. "Then take us", Henkka said almost cheerfully. Almost.
  • 0

#370 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

  • 23-July 02
  • 6,780 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 12:18 AM

OOC: Moving from Po-Wahi... IC: The sand scorched the bottom of the Toa's feet. Each time he picked up one foot, it gave him short-lived relief, only to plunge down into the hot pit again as the other foot rose. This rhythm continued for over an hour, Ronkshou being eternally grateful for his freshly filled canteen from Ga-Koro. He saw the rows of stone Matoran heads before him, and he knew that the stone village would not be far ahead. Knowing this, he looked down at his scorched feet, and gave them relief by splashing water from his canteen onto them. The feeling was calming, and it reminded him that the mouth wasn't the only part of the body that could be thirsty. Unfortunately, there only enough water for the mouth, and it was not long before the droplets of water simply vanished from Ronkshou's red feet and the bright beige sand. Ronkshou picked up the pace, trudging through what was once again starting to feel like liquid fire. The wind provided some comfort, but it did little for his feet that buried themselves in the sand. The dust flew off into the distance, and Ronkshou felt his feet start to touch harder ground. He was now walking on the Path of Prophecies. The stone heads were now towering over him, and they gave him shade. Next time, I'm bringing a fully-grown Ussal crab, thought the infected Toa. ------------------------ Ronkshou passed through the dark passageway that was surrounded by thick stone -- the thick stone that circled around the stone village and acted as a makeshift wall. The passageway was cool, protected from the brutal, arid climate that waited on both sides to devour any and all moisture. As Ronkshou passed through the cavern, he took out a brown, visibly warn cloak from his pack, and wrapped it around his upper body, masking his facial appearance. The cloak had a few tears and holes about, showing its age. However, it was still sufficient. Ronkshou did want to set off alarms from the get-go. I should ask around first, thought Ronkshou, I still look suspicious, but the longer I can hold off utter chaos, the better. With that, he walked into the Po-Koro town square. His goal was to learn more about what the villagers (or more accurately, the trespassers) were planning. He recognized his favorite Po-Koronan tavern (even Makuta-possessed people need a drink every now and then!) and walked inside. He took the nearest open stool and sat down. He pulled some widgets out of his pack and placed them on the counter as the bartender approached him. Ronkshou ordered his drink - an import from Le-Koro - and within seconds, had a full mug in front of him. As he took sips, he began looking around at the Matoran, Skakdi, and even Toa inside this bar. After a moment, the cloaked Toa just looked forward, concentrating instead on the sounds that moved through the dimmed tavern.
  • 0

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

 

You’re the boss of this operation."


#371 Offline pokemonlover360

pokemonlover360
  • Members
  • Scavenger

  • 22-October 05
  • 615 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 12:21 AM

OOC: Yasurek from Ga-wahi IC Yasurek: Yasurek looked over the side of the boat to see who was shouting at them. He saw a purple armored toa-looking being. "Um, hi," he said to the being. "Is there any particular reason you want aboard or any reason we should let you aboard? We are kind of busy running a ship and all that. Please, just stay calm so that we can discuss things. May I ask who you are?"
  • 0

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles


#372 Offline Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 13-November 08
  • 1,685 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 12:42 AM

IC: Hearing the call, Arzanyos went over to Yasurek. He looked at the being in the smaller boat, noting the odd number of weird beings in small boats today. Then it all clicked. Arzanyos started to spout accusations and theories at Marda. "Why do you want on board? Wait a second, I've seen you before. Yeah, in the bar at Ga-wahi. You were asking if Delarix knew you... Oh, I know what you want on for now. You're a bounty hunter, hunting Delarix. And let me guess, you've already sent along your partner. Well, if you want to get to Del, you'll have to go through me." OOC: Ah, So close, but yet so ridiculously far.
  • 0

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

 

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."


#373 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 23-February 09
  • 4,556 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 02:21 AM

IC (Lohkar) Lohkar frowned as he accepted the spyglass and raised it at the land. It didn't take him long to spot the third ship, and the thugs which crewed it. He spotted a certain being on the fore-deck... "Aha," said Lohkar. "That makes things interestin'. Ya see her on the fore-deck? That's Yorlonda, that is. Treasure hunter. My guess is, she's after some treasure the Marines don't want 'er ta get, so they're tryin' ta get it before she does." He walked back to the helm. "That proves it," he continued. "This is a race ta treasure."
  • 0

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

 


#374 Offline 25K When?

25K When?
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

  • 10-July 09
  • 23,167 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 02:28 AM

IC: [Naona/Stronin] Naona twitched slightly, having noticed a minor inflection of happiness in the new Toa's voice. However, she did not comment, for nearby, the rubble began to shake, and out from it came her two colleagues, both of whom had only suffered minor wounds. "I was worried that you two didn't make it out," she said, the relief evident in her voice. "Don't worry Sarge," one of them piped in. "A mere explosion wouldn't take us out." She smiled, before returning her attention to her captives. "I'm surprised you haven't run away," the Toa of Stone said, looking at Stronin. "I may be a thief, but I'm an honourable one," he snapped back. "If this fellow over here-" He pointed over to Henkka. "-wants to surrender, then I'll surrender as well." Having chased the Iron Toa around for several years already, Naona knew that he would always keep his word, no matter what. However, she also knew that he would exploit loopholes in any of his promises, so she kept a closer eye on him. "You two," she said, turning to her fellow guardsmen. "Cuff the Air Toa and the one underneath that rock prison. I'll take Stronin."
  • 0

#375 Offline Toa the kid

Toa the kid
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 07-March 10
  • 1,034 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 05:21 AM

IC(Delarix): Marda's voice shocked Delarix out of his nap, also making him fall to the deck. He rubbed his aching arm and went over to the side where Yasurek and Arzonyos were and looked down to see a small boat headed by Marda and a toa of air.
  • 0
Posted Image

#376 Offline Solaris: Electric Sentinel

Solaris: Electric Sentinel
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 11-September 07
  • 1,360 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 06:07 AM

IC: Kahua laughed. "I have a very good friend who disregards the Code. That said, if they are threats to the island, I'm very willing to help." He paused. "I'll be wanting some payment though...a cut of your profits. Depending on just how helpful I turn out to be, of course."

IC: Ghar-Knel smiled. "You won't be disappointed. Solaris is my most dangerous job, and my employer is paying me a bigger sum than what I'd know what do do with. And Solaris is no ordinary vigilante. He's killed before, and probably wouldn't regret killing again. Good thing you're coming along, because I can't take him on myself. So, can you take me to a place where I can get this infernal, dirty sand out of my armor?"

  • 0

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

My BZPRPG Profiles.


#377 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Savage Rockslide Awakened

  • 09-March 06
  • 10,620 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 09:39 AM

IC: Kohra winced. She kicked herself mentally for being so careless. She couldn't deny the way she had become, physically. But maybe looking foul and feeling fair was something the Toa of stone would believe. "We go through many trials in life." the Vortixx simply said, a dark expression in her eyes. She gave Clo'on a look up and down, studying his well-kept armour. "And not all of us come out of them...unscathed."She turned around and slowly started walking back the way had come to the shady area. The sun was setting and the sky was turning orange already. OOC: Soory it took me a while to post again. Busy day!
  • 0


smaugbanner.jpg


#378 Offline WalkLikeAZombie

WalkLikeAZombie
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 12-March 08
  • 564 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 09:47 AM

IC: Marda Marda laughed. "A bounty hunter? Please, I have higher standards than that. I'm here because my girl is still on your ship, and I want her back. I sent her to protect Delarix, not kill him. He happens to be very important to me. If you don't mind, I'd like to speak with him, and get Ripley back." she replied. Suddenly Ripley appeared beside Arzanyos and jumped over the railing, lannding on Marda's small boat. "Sorry Marda. I failed." she said. Marda laughed again. "No, you did fine. Now, may I speak with Delarix?" she asked. OOC Now now, Arzanyos, you shouldn't assume. :P
  • 0

MAKUTA CONQUERED! MWA HA HA!
 

BZPRPG Profiles
 
 


#379 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Anger Pacified

  • 10-December 04
  • 6,542 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 11:33 AM

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Koro): Henkka gladly let the guards cuff him, but Alex would not tolerate such thing on his part. As the guards approached to remove the stone cage, Alex was ready. Releasing the elemental energy he had built up while stuck inside, he created a powerful magnetic field around himself which broke and sent shards of the stone prison with incredible velocity. Some of the guards died when they were smashed by fast-moving chunks of rock. Many pieces also reached Naona, Stronin, Kakaru and Henkka, giving them bad bruises. Only Henkka realized Alex would not try and fight them now. He saw Alex run away with speed he never knew a Toa of magnetism could run with and screamed in frustration. A brave guard attempted to throw a spear at him, but the fading magnetic field was still strong enough to reflect it. Soon Alex was out of sight. "We don't have time for this police-stuff now!" Henkka yelled at Naona. "There's a homocidal, evil and extremely cunning killer on the loose. We have to catch him or no one ever will. Please, let me and Stronin go after him!"
  • 0

#380 Offline Kakaru

Kakaru
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Senior Fish

  • 06-January 07
  • 1,766 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 11:47 AM

Ic: Kakaru Kakaru had been knocked unconscious by the force of the explosion. By the time he awoke, he found himself lying on the ground, unstuck from the other Toa. From what he could gather, one of them had disappeared and the other were making plans to track him down. It was probably best to just stay out of this. The toa of electricity stood up and turned back to the smoking shell of the Dal Riata. If her remembered correctly, there was an extremely inebriated Toa still stuck inside. May as well help out and hope for a few extra widgets. Ooc: Have fun guys! I've still gotta wait for Velox.
  • 0

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic


#381 Offline Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

Kalama and Ta Rahkshi
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 03-June 03
  • 1,542 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 12:07 PM

PO-WAHI COASTPO-WAHI, 2130 HRS Once they were well past eyesight of the cruse boat, Juno brought the Cutter back around and let it drift back the way it came slowly. When the moon had risen, Kalama wordlessly gestured at the beach. Juno gently put the boat in silent running and it eased it's way toward the beach. As they got closer to shore, Kalama stood up at the bow and waved his hand in a "go-ahead" gesture. Then the passing clouds overhead obscured the moon plunging the area into total darkness. When the clouds let the moon shine again, the Cutter and it's crew had simply vanished. Not one tell-tale ripple to give away the boat. The only indication anyone had been in the area were four sets of Toa footprints on the beach nearby heading inland. Another cloud passed in front of the moon again making the area pitch black. When it too had moved away, the footprints were gone as if they had never existed. Such was the way of the Ghekula units. You never knew they had landed until it was too late.
  • 0
With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!
Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED
Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog
Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!
US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

#382 Offline Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 13-November 08
  • 1,685 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 12:41 PM

IC: Arzanyos raised his eyebrows, unconvinced. "Okay, whatever. Here's how this is happening. You two can speak, but I will translate it to Delarix."
  • 0

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

 

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."


#383 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 09-June 09
  • 3,516 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 12:46 PM

IC (Infernavika, off the shore of Po-Wahi):The clouds passed over the moon.With a little growl, Raknar stepped toward the wooden railing, leaning half over in an attempt to spot the Ga-Koro marines' cutter through the darkness.Light. The clouds had moved on. So had the boat, and its passengers.Under his breath, Raknar let slide a series of Skakdi curse words. In typical Skakdi fashion, they were rougher, blunter, and far more impolite than other speces' invective."I'm goin' for the shore," he said, clambering into a boat hanging off the side of the ship. "The marines have vanished. All aboard who's goin' aboard, and be quick as Karzahni 'bout it."
  • 0

#384 Offline Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 18-February 06
  • 16,026 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 01:41 PM

IC: "Perhaps we have someone here who can help. Come, I shall take you to our physicians, they became quite skilled after that outbreak of the Madness a few years back." He took her arm and started leading her in another direction
  • 0

7AOYGDJ.jpg


#385 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 23-February 09
  • 4,556 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 01:48 PM

IC (Lohkar) "Haha, Raknar, don't fret," chuckled Lohkar, who had brought the ship closer in to shore as the day turned to night. "Fortunately, I 'ave this." He waggled his Kanohi Arthron at Raknar. "I saw everythin' they did. An' I know exactly which way they went." Lohkar called to his crew, but not too loudly. "Fold the sails, prepare ta move inland! Quickly an' quietly!" He pulled the small lever, dropping the anchor before they got to water that was too shallow. "Right," Lohkar said, "listen up. I am goin' ashore. Raknar, Gunner, Arzanyos, Yasurek, Delarix an' Kiox - with me. Tellus, Tiras, Doomslayer an' Athillion - mind the ship while we're gone. Shore party - " Lohkar addressed those who would be going with him " - gear up. Arm yourselves. We'll more'n likely 'ave ta fight those Marines, so make sure you're ready. Get what ya need, an' fast."
  • 0

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

 


#386 Offline WalkLikeAZombie

WalkLikeAZombie
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 12-March 08
  • 564 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 02:13 PM

IC: Marda "Translate? What do you mean by translate, exactly. There's just a simple matter I need to discuss wth him." Marda called up. "So, a ladder would be nice, or even rope. I don't enjoy yelling up at you."
  • 0

MAKUTA CONQUERED! MWA HA HA!
 

BZPRPG Profiles
 
 


#387 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 09-June 09
  • 3,516 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 02:24 PM

IC (Infernavika, off the shore of Po-Wahi):"Think we got any zamor launchers?" asked Raknar, one leg over the railing, one still in the small landing boat.
  • 0

#388 Offline pokemonlover360

pokemonlover360
  • Members
  • Scavenger

  • 22-October 05
  • 615 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 02:49 PM

IC Yasurek: "Yes sir," Yasurek said, checking his weapons. Spears, knife, cutlass, check check and check, he thought, going over his equipment. He picked up some rope. Rope will come in handy. Always does. He put the rope into the pocket of his cloak. "Ready whenever, captain," he said as he got into the boat.
  • 0

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles


#389 Offline Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 13-November 08
  • 1,685 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 03:15 PM

IC: Arzanyos heard Lohkar's orders. "Sorry, gotta run." He called down, throwing off his cloak as he ran to the captain. "I'm ready." He sadi, his spear already in his hand.
  • 0

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

 

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."


#390 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

  • 23-July 02
  • 6,780 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 04:13 PM

IC: Ronkshou was refreshed. He walked over to the fountain and had his canteen filled with fresh water (well, as fresh as Po-Koronans could make it). Ronkshou placed the canteen in his pack and made his way for the door. There was nothing to be heard in this tavern. The Toa was immediately greeted by the near-blinding force of the hot, unrelenting sun. To his left, he saw the Kolhii field in the distance, populated by a couple of Po-Matoran practicing their skills by themselves. Ronkshou considered getting a ball himself, but the infamous Comet Ball incident still rang in his mind after 100 years. This was natural, considering Ronkshou and every other servant of Makuta was partly responsible for that whole wonderful and hilarious outbreak. Maybe the Po-Matoran have since learned the advantages of good hygiene, Ronkshou thought, chuckling softly. The Toa continued to walk forward, heading north in the direction of the Kolhii field.
  • 0

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

 

You’re the boss of this operation."


#391 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 23-February 09
  • 4,556 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 04:20 PM

IC (Lohkar) Lohkar nodded to Arzanyos and Yasurek. "There's a few in the hold, an' a fair bit of ammo," he told Raknar. "Be quick - every second takes the Marines one step away."
  • 0

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

 


#392 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 12-April 08
  • 1,938 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 05:17 PM

IC: (Tellus) Tellus grimaced at not being included in the landing party, but saluted. Someone had to watch the ship, and as carpenter it made sense that he stayed. "Aye aye, Cap'n. I'll keep an eye on the ship while yore away," he said, careful not to be too loud.
  • 0

#393 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Retired Staff
  • Retired BZPRPG Dictator

  • 11-July 03
  • 4,194 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 05:18 PM

IC Noran walked away, thinking on everything Hafu had said to him, eventually in a shortwhile he returned to his hut. He sat down at the table and began inspecting Hafu's bust of him. It was impeccable, but something, he couldn't quite place his finger on it. He looked under the bust, on top of it and rotate it around. He took in every angle, Hafu had implied something was special about the bust he had just carved, now Noran had to see why. After awhile he found himself at his wits' end. What was so special about it, what had he been missing? Out of frustration he clamped the head and twisted hard, and he felt it move... differently. It was then that he noticed two things: one, his other hand was holding the base of the bust, and number two, the base and the head itself were actually two separate pieces. Noran marveled at Hafu's work as he unscrewed the head. Even under close scrutiny he did not see the microscopic line that would have given such a secret away. Not only that, but he had carved it right in front of him! How did he not see that... ! The toa removed the head, inspecting the inside even more carefully, eventually coming up with... nothing. Again. There was nothing besides an empty cavity, his frustration coming back- Until he glanced down and looked at the base of the bust, the part that was inside the head. Inscribed on the base was a message: Only the most Creative can unlock it
  • 0

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

Posted Image


#394 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 23-February 09
  • 4,556 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 05:34 PM

IC (Lohkar) "I appreciate it, mate," Lohkar said. Quietly, so no-one else could hear, he added "You'll get your chance. But I feel I can trust you, y'see. Keep an eye on that Doomslayer. There's more to 'im than meets the eye, you mark my words." He turned back to the others. "Landin' party, are we ready ta disembark?"
  • 0

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

 


#395 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 09-June 09
  • 3,516 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 05:47 PM

IC (Infernavika, off the shore of Po-Wahi):"Dunno about that," Raknar chuckled, stepping all the over and running for the hold. "The way these lads are movin'" -- and that was shouted out to the crew -- "I bet I'll be back far before we're ready."He flung open the trapdoor and more slid than climbed down the ladder, then banged open a door to the stern and leapt into the hold.Everything was arranged neatly (or as neatly as pirates could handle) on shelves, and anything else was thrown underneath the shelves. It'd been messed up by the boat's rocking, Raknar saw, but he still picked out a zamor launcher with ease. He tried firing a dry shot; the trigger stuck. Cursing, he grabbed the next one and tried the trigger; this one was better, and grunting in satisfaction, the Skakdi loaded it with ammo, strapped more ammo onto his belt, and ran back through the door and up the ladder.Now on the deck, he rushed under the moonlight into the boat; it rocked with his quick entrance, and for a moment vertigo flooded his senses, but the moment was over quickly."C'mon," he growled to the others, who hadn't moved; "get movin'!"
  • 0

#396 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 12-April 08
  • 1,938 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 05:53 PM

IC: (Tellus) Once again, Tellus saluted. "Aye, Cap'n, I'll be sure to check out that beam in yore cabin. Can't have a roof collapse in on you." Without further adu, Tellus walked off in the direction of the Cap'n's cabin. The Cap'n was right.. there was more to Doomslayer than met the eye.
  • 0

#397 Offline Conway

Conway
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 4,775 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 06:27 PM

IC: Gunner Gunner didn't need any new weapons. Besides, none of them went with his style. 'We've been ready for last week, cap,' he said snidely, fingering his sword excitedly. -Void
  • 0
 
 
[ BZPRPG ] - [ Exo-Force ] - [ Breaking Point ]

 


#398 Offline Toa the kid

Toa the kid
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 07-March 10
  • 1,034 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 07:42 PM

OOC: Did you guys forget about AOS? You left him hanging several hours in the past. I don't even follow what's going on right now. IC(Agarin): Agarin followed Kalama. "So who exactly IS this 'Yorlonda'?" he asked.
  • 0
Posted Image

#399 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 02-March 10
  • 5,282 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 07:46 PM

IC: Kahua said, "Ga-Koro. But, I'd like to get this job done with, so make it short." He started walking in the direction of Ga-Koro. "Well, come on then!"
  • 0

Pk57sNJ.jpg


#400 Offline Solaris: Electric Sentinel

Solaris: Electric Sentinel
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 11-September 07
  • 1,360 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 08:09 PM

IC: "Ga-Koro, then," Ghar-Knel mumbled, following Kahua through the sand. "Well, water is water, no sand is clean. Good enough for me."Ghar-Knel to Ga-Koro...
  • 0

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

My BZPRPG Profiles.





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users