Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Now I wish I had conducted that invasion properly instead of playing both sides. With the right strategy, I'm sure Zeltroth could have taken a Turaga for about a day before being caught...Oh well, he's dead now, and I still need to learn how to play properly.IC: Toranmat reached the demolished base. "This thing looked better last time I saw it." He set down his boxes.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Agate - Beatha's Place -Laryn seemed to be in shock, it was probably a really good thing Laryn was being embraced by Sythrih, or she might of collapsed or something. Agate planted her face into the table, she couldn't look at Laryn anymore, or she might cry.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: LarynLaryn snapped. Though she couldn't understand exactly what, she knew she had done something very wrong. Very wrong. With an angered cry, she drew one of her sai and slammed it into the wall. "It can't be!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Agate - Beatha's Place -Agate's resolve completely broke as she looked at Laryn. "I-I..." Agate teared up a bit, it wasn't fair, she wanted to tell her it wasn't true...but that would be a lie. "I'm afraid....it's......" Agate choked on her words.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar