Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Agate - Beatha's Place -"Well..." Agate said slowly. "That's up to you really...but if you want to, you could hang with me and my sis, till you figure it all out. I'm sorry if that's not a very good answer, but I'm gonna try to help you as best I can, and I'm sure my sis will too."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Odhrán"You'd be amazed how much they put up with before they actually get involved." Odhrán said, smirking. "Me and Lohkar put up literally hundreds of signs all around the Koros, and no authorities showed up."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Beatha:Beatha had been back for a while, though not where the others had been. He was standing over near where the Guard HQ had been, before it had been blown to bits. He'd left a note back at his home stating that he wouldn't be back for quite a while, but that would probably only make Laryn and her new friends happy. He sighed, limping over to a small boat at the docks."Ga-Wahi," he told the Matoran Captain wearily, a sat down as the small barge began floating off south.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Agate - Beatha's Place -"I'll go check outside..." Agate offered. She got up and walked toward the door. When she opened it, she found a note on the other side, it was from Beatha. "I found something! It looks like Beatha left us a note." She said, bring it back inside.

IC: Suchia"Such relaxed laws," Suchia beamed. "I think Po-Wahi's becoming my favourite place. But before you ask, I hope you've already got some of those posters prepared, because I'm not much of an arty Toa. Well, besides destruction. That's a kind of art, right?"

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC:Odhrán"..." Odhrán looked at Suchia, then burst out laughing. "I like you more and more every second!" He said, heading to pat her on her back, before noticing the spikes on her armor. Upon noticing the hazards, he withdrew his hand, and walked onto the ship. "Now all that's left is to figure out where we should go... Po-Koro's not all that active today."

IC: SuchiaSuchia narrowed her eyes at Odhrán and glared. He better not be laughing at her charm. That could be dangerous for his health. She satisfied her irritation by imagining him impaled on her swords which cheered her up a fair bit. "Well, we've got quite a few to choose from. Ga-Wahi'd be easy to get to. Y'know. Because of the boat. Le-Wahi would be useful for recruits, if all the crazy tree-dwellers there are up for some adventure." She paused. "No offence on the crazy tree dweller part. Though you have to admit, the whole living up a tree thing. A little bit nuts."

LzcD9OS.png

IC:OdhránOdhrán had no idea of the danger he was in, seeing as he was laughing at the wit part. "Ga-Koro it is then." He frowned. "Would you mind moving the ship? I am lacking a navigator at the moment..."

IC-Beatha:Beatha saw the Ga-Koro docks in the distance. "Thank you, Matoran," he said wearily. "This is far enough." He had the matoran pull the small barge up to the beach, where he got off and began the half-a-kio walk to Ga-Koro. He had left a few widgets on his chair.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Emarosa (Po-Koro)Emarosa soon found Kellin again, and now the two were eating dinner and talking and laughing."That's a nice mask," she commented. "Nice color for a Miru."He stiffened slightly."Yes, I suppose," he said lightly. "I used to wear a Pehkui. A friend gave me this a while back."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Suchia."Fine, but if I find stretching my powers more interesting and accidentely destroy the ship, killing us both, you can't blame me," Suchia shrugged. She then flexed her wrist and withdrew one of her swords. Focusing her mind, she started shifting the waves around her to push them forward. Eventually, she found her stride and began to propel the ship towards Ga-Wahi. And if Odhrán didn't stop laughing, he'd soon get thrown overboard and find himself left far, far behind.OOC: Suchia to Ga-Wahi.

LzcD9OS.png

IC:OdhránOdhrán stopped laughing, and watched as the waves rose up, then crashed down. Up, and down. Up, and down... Up, and down... Odhrán started to turn green, before heading below deck as they crossed over to the Ga-Wahi region.OOC:Odhrán to Ga-Wahi.

IC: Agate - Beathe's Place, Po-Wahi -Agate began to read. "Let's see...it says he won't be back for a while..." Agate said, looking up at Laryn, not sure how she would take it.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

OOC: I think you meant Toa. :PIC: Agate - Beatha's Place -"He'll be back eventually..." Agate said. Agate decided that she had to find a way to cheer Laryn up and keep her mind of all of this. "Why don't we sit on the couch over there? If we're done eating that is."

IC: Agate - Beatha's Place, Po-Wahi -Agate sat down next to Laryn, wrapping that blanket she had brought from the inn around both of them, it was a rather chilly evening. "Say, you want get a better look at my claws? They've got a rather strange feel to them, cause they're 'living' metal I guess, just be careful not to nick yourself on them." As she said this she put one of her hands into a fist, the three blades came out of the back of her hand.

IC: "I'm dying... I'm dying..." These words were repeated in some kind of strange pattern, the speaker pausing in-between words to let out raspy breathes. A Toa pathetically dragged his body across the sands with his bare hands, crawling and letting out these words again and again. Meanwhile, the sun continued to beat down on him. It showed no mercy, no empathy, and promised not to let up into nightfall. By the time of nightfall, Sir Cerago, the honorable and GREAT knight would most likely be dead. Of dehydration. Some great knight he was... On his first adventure, his weak Ussal crab collapsed under his weight and passed away minutes later. Cerago had attempted to walk the rest of the way until he found rest, but the desert was long and seemingly unending. Within no time, Cerago was on the ground, crawling his way to safety. It seemed like no safety would ever come.Light shined out of the corner of his eye when he saw it... There was a giant pool that he had reached the end of. How on earth did he not see before? Had any momentarily gone blind? Shaking his head, Cerago pushed his face into the water and started to drink, but the only thing he tasted and felt was hot sand. "AUGHHHHH!" IC: Elsewhere, while another Toa suffered, a man sat in a chair drinking from a tea-cup calmly. He was overwatching his workers who tended to his gardens and made sure the many statues in his abode were kept clean and dusted. A smirk was on the edge of his lips, but finally, he put down the tea-cup and stood up from his lavish chair. He clapped his hands and speaks, "Job well done. It's time for break, my friends~" He sung and the workers poked their heads up one after another. They smiled and started to head off to collect lunch. It was late afternoon and they were quite hungry. "Thank you, Lord Bael." One of the workers told Bael who simply nodded as the man past by him. His workers were happy and he was too. It was an excellent little relationship they had here at his estate. His workers were like family and Bael treated them well, so in return, they gave him more work. He'd learned this particular lesson by viewing other ranches where the workers slaved until their backs broke. The morale was depressing and as a result, revolts and strikes happened. Why go through all of that trouble when you could simply be... gratuitous? Bael sat back down and crossed his legs. He stroked his chin magnicifently and tossed back his head to gaze at the sun. How pleasant this was.Alas, work had to be done. Bael stared off in the distance, far past his own land. Out there was plenty of empty space, space to build, space to acquire. He licked his lips in hunger and frowned when he thought of it. The rotten-hole that was only a few miles from his wonderful home. It was watched over by that fool, Cerago. Even though the soil was terrible and the vegetation dying, it far dwarfed Bael's property in size. This was why he wanted it. For his own commercial purposes, of course. "Curse this world for fools..." He muttered to himself.

Edited by John Carter

IC: [sir Cerago]After the scourge of hot sand had been cleared from his throat, Cerago was now even more thirsty. Yet he continued to push on, most likely due to his new mantra, "Water... Water..." It was then that Cerago's eyes widened and he saw the village that he was approaching. Could it be? "Po-Koro!" He exclaimed and suddenly, Cerago scattered through the desert on his legs like an Ussal Crab. "Salvation!" He exclaimed, upon reaching the front of the village. It was then that he frowned.Rubble was everywhere, rocks lay strewn all over the place. It looked like an earthquake had hit. "No... Don't tell me! The villagers have all been eaten by Matoran-eating monsters from the Red Star sent by Makuta!" He yelled, coming to the 'obvious' conclusion. "Don't worry! I will rescue you!" He shouted, before falling to the ground in exhaustion. "But first... water... yes."