Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [sir Cerago]Cerago's eyes blinked slowly as he took in the sight of what appeared to be a beautiful woman coming to save him. To the eyes of a normal person, Naona was slightly attractive, but not the heavenly creature that Cerago's eyes saw. She glowed and brought life to him and through a cracked voice, he said, "I am alive! But only thanks to you, milady!"

IC: [sir Cerago]Cerago stroked his chin at Naona and started to speak, "Well," He muttered, voice still dry. "I actually need that water really bad." A few seconds later and Naona returned with the glass of water that he'd requested. Cerago downed it in one gulp and shot his arm out again, "Another, please." Naona complied once more and retrieved another glass, but after Cerago had finished his fifth cup, the Toa wanted answers. She stood there with her arms crossed, unmoving, like a statue. She wasn't going to budge or get Cerago anymore of that delicious water unless he answered her question. "Fine then." He told her. At firsty, the Toa started to tell of how he'd went out to the desert and found himself quickly dying. Then Cerago re-thought things. The whole dying in the desert situation was not manly or epic at all. A true Toa was supposed to always be honest, but there was nothing wrong with telling the truth and slightly twisting it? He did it regularly when his father was alive to get out of work. No one was hurt, so it must be fine. "I was cursed by a witch!" He exclaimed. "Her magics shot me to the desert where I was surrounded by her sand golems. I then fought them off with my iron powers! Once I was finished, I was so tired that the desert nearly took my life... Until you saved me!" Okay that was far from the truth, but it still was better than the pathetic events that had aspired.

IC: [sir Cerago]"Insane!?" Cerago responded, somewhat angrily. He found this very offensive, especially since he was the great hero and honored knight, Sir Cerago! He'd have to let this woman know of who he was. Maybe then she'd show a little more respect. "I am Sir Cerago! Owner of my own estate and a great knight who will vanguish the Makuta from this island! I won't be going anywhere with you, madame, unless you apologize... My mind is far too intelligent to be insane, afterall!"

IC: [sir Cerago]Cerago shook his head. He was frustrated with this woman. "I serve no kings or queens... I am however and always will be a knight." He told her and then slowly, he put a fist to his chest in some kind of salute. "It's a duty. Like you're a guard... You should be able to understand, yes?"

IC: [sir Cerago]Cerago blinked several times slowly before he looked around himself and actually seemed to take in his surroundings. "Ah, yes!" He blurted out, snapping his hand. "What exactly happened here? Invasion of mole people? Mutated rahi attacks! Or did a dragon attack and steal the damsel?" He asked, seemingly getting crazier with each conclusion that he came too. "While you're telling me this story, could you perhpas fetch me another glass?" Cerago told Naona, politely as possible.

IC: [sir Cerago]Water flew out of Cerago's mouth once she said this. Unfortunately, most of it landed on Naona's mask. "Oops," He said. "Might I say, that is a great adventure! Perhaps you should write it down, publish it, and call it, 'The Guard Who Saved The Elderly'!" He exclaimed. "Really... I must here more. Walk with me... Tell me more about these pirates! Did they command ships? Wield cutlasses?"

IC: [sir Cerago]Cerago stroked his chin and thought about what Naona said. "That would actually be correct. We don't get much news in my home and I normally just read..." He muttered and then sighed, showing some kind of possible regret. Cerago then nods and says, "Tell me about this Infernavika then."

IC: [sir Cerago]"They must be good men then..." Cerago muttered. The thought of death petrified him. He'd never thought once that on this journey that he could actually die. If he was to be the brave Toa that he was destined to bed, Cerago would've have to face villains like the Infernavika crew with a strong heart. "Where are these pirates?" He asked.

IC: Agate - Beatha's Place -"Yeah it is. I guess I'm a bit of a freak." She said, giggling slightly when Laryn poked her claw again.

IC: Agate - Beatha's Place -Agate giggled some more as Laryn kept poking her claws. "Slow down a little before I die of laughing..." Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Agate - Beatha's Place -"Yeah...that would be crazy...." Agate said, retracting her claws back into her hand. Then Agate stretched out herself across the coach and laid down, leaving enough room for Laryn to lay down as well if she wanted. Agate yawned sleepily, resting her eyes for a moment. "This couch is really nice...haven't slept on anything soft in a long time..."

IC: Laryn"I will." Another lie. Laryn smiled sadly. "You have a good sleep too." She looked at Sythrih. "And you should too." With that, the little girl turned retrieved her sai from the wall before walking to her room and quietly shutting the door. The istnat her door was closed, the little girl sprung into action. She pulled pack down from the hook on back of her door, and stowed a few articles of clothing in it. Next was her money. Then she placed in a few assorted weapons. Finally, a few pieces of food.Her bag packed, she returned her sai to their holsters and donned her cloak. Shouldering her pack, she took one sad look at her door. For one second, she nearly went back. Then she turned to her window. She opened it. If Sythrih or Agate were paying close attention, they might have heard it collide with the wall. Then she activated her mask, and climbed out the window.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Agate - Beatha's Place -Agate, unfortunately, didn't hear the noise coming from Laryn's room. She was fast asleep, she'd gone out like a light as soon as Laryn had gone into her room. Hopefully Sythrih was more on top of things than she was.

IC: LarynLaryn paused, and frowned. She couldn't leave without saying anything. Quickly, she scrawled out a note, and stabbed it innto the door with one of her knives. With that done, she moved forward once more, a veritable ghost to the unobservant.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

:kaukau: IC: (Kraggh)The deserts of Po Wahi were cold at night. When the sun went down, it was as if one was transported to an alien planet. With all the heat radiating up to the stars from wence they came, rahi of many chapes and sizes came out from hiding, showing themselves to the elements. It was a far more habitable place, and not the desert that shallow observers knew. However, for the Po Matoran, who called this palce home, the subtle workings of natural magic came off as second nature. It was a clear reminder of how the world was filled with life at the end of each day of hard work. It was as if the Great Spirit of Mata Nui rewarded them for their labors and wished them to share in his sleep.Rest was a virtue. Nobody wanted to say it, but it was. Kraggh had grown older now, wiser, and now knew its value. Out there was life, and it was wonderful.He stopped a dear-like rahi as it walked by and pet it on the head. It enjoyed his presence and licked the palm of his hand.Kraggh looked up at the stars of the nighttime ky, however, and felt that something was wrong. The rahi ontinued to follow him, but stopped in its tracks once the city of Po Koro came into sight. Kraggh's eyes narrowed. It appeared that the city had been under some sort of distress since last he visited.Tom. Was Tom okay? Kraggh's heart began to quicken in his chest, but he wiled it to slow down. No, he had faith that Tom was in good condition. There was no way that he could allow himself to think like that. Besides, the world was alive, and there was so much to be grateful for.He approached the gates of Po Koro and was stopped Sergeant Naona, who simply help out her hand, but she wasn't paying much attention ot him, rather, she was occupied with a certain Toa of Iron. She briefly glanced over then beconed him along. Kraggh knew Naona, sort of. At least, they knew each other's faces and names, since he had come through the gates enough times. He passed through the crevice in the stone that led into Po Koro and, like the rahi, stopped in his tracks.The place was much different from the last time he had been there. It was broken. There were signs that repair had begun, but several houses had been smashed in. He remained still for a few more moments, breathing steadily, as he took it all in, as he appreciated the scene.He found his way to Tom's hut and walked in without knocking."Kraggh?" came Tom's voice. "Kraggh! It's you. I knew you'd come."Kraggh aproached the foot of Tom's bed and found him lying down with bandages covering one arm. Tom was smiling and stretched out a little further, making himself more comfortable than before. They maintained eye contact, and for a while they just stared at each other. Kraggh rested his hands on the side of the bed. A minute passed."Rahkshi," said Tom. "They didn't break anything on me. I just got nicked and bruised. Pori always wanted to be in the guard, so he volunteered to take my place to let me rest. Pirates came, and they bombed the HQ, and he died..."Tom stopped there. A tear ran down his cheek as he stared into the distance. Kraggh lowered his eyes. He tried to think of something to say, something meaningful."It's okay, I understand you're here for me," said Tom. "It's okay. It just feels strange, you know, being around here. Maybe when I get feling better, I can leave town. I could have myself a nice, long walk."Kraggh felt different inside. He knew the feeling of losing someone and feeling partly to blame. He never told Tom about that story, of course. He had always put it behind him because it always made him feel half dead to remember. Now, for once, he was the one by Tom's side bringing him humanity rather than the other way around. He thought of all the times that Tom had been there since they became friends not all that long ago. Kragh whispered a condolence, but it was so silent that it was only a motion of his lips.I'm sorry. I'm sorry, he thought. He wanted Tom to know that."It's not so bad," said Tom, who began to sit up. "I mean, I know it's not really my fault. It's just...with the realization...I'm a it numb. Shocked." He got out of bed and walked across the room. Kraggh instinctively stood back, but then followed Tom. As Tom grabbed his leather jacket from between two crates in the corner, Kraggh understood and stood in the frame of the front door. Tom put on his jacket, shook his shoulders loose, and looked at Kraggh. "I feel like looking at the stars."They went to the outside of Tom's hut and leaned against the outer wall, looking up at the stars together."Sometimes I look up at the stars and I wonder if they're not there to tell us the future," said Tom. "What if they're there to just silently comfort us and be with us? What if that's all we need?"Yes, thought Kraggh. He believed in destiny, but he also believed in his friend. Yes, that's exactly what we need.OOC: Just my thoughts regarding the current thread: following the story between Laryn and Agate, I decided to set my first post during the nighttime. Kraggh and Tom may or may not observe Laryn, depending on whether or not Krayzikk is open for new interaction, but they also may or may not walk past Cerago, since since I've read his profile and he interests me. And their both gentle and caring people who would really personally want to see Cerago succeed at achieving some manifestation of his dreams.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh Edited by Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: [Naona]"I do not know their whereabouts. They fled with their badly damaged ship after we rescued the Turaga. We were unable to pursue, for our ship was also badly damaged."

IC: (Cerago)"Shame," He replied simply. It was clear by that time though that Cerago intended to eventually seek out these marauders and bring them to justice. His mind was already working in overtime as he imagined defeating the criminals. He had to worry about the present. "Enough of pirates and the sea! I'd like to assist you in repairing this place. My knighthood would be in question if I didn't lend my hand to a woman who was in distress!"

OOC: Kaggh, I am almost always open for interaction. On an unrelated note, I'm waiting for some character to use the word "game". :evilgrin:IC: LarynLaryn wandered aimlessly, her path through the Koro erratic.

fK5oqYf.jpg