Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

:kaukau: IC: (Tom)"You guys all okay?" asked Agate. By that, was she including the Matoran bystanders?Kraggh nodded. Tom sat down on the ground. "I wonder if I should even bother those folk," he said. Already, he felt pretty distant from what had happened, as if it was someone else's experience. This was, after all, the business of Toa, and he was a mere Matoran observer. He sat down and crossed his arms in front of his legs, which was rather impressive considering that he had a Tohunga build. Elsewhere, in another dimension, an anonymous third person narrator was reciting an MST3K mantra.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh Edited by Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

:kaukau: IC: (Tom)"If it makes you feel any better, home can be the entire island if you make it," said Tom, still sitting on the sidelines. He felt like one of those people watching a play and talking to the actors onstage. Somehow he felt he was on the verge of saying something very wise, except he couldn't think of what else to say. It was what had popped into his head. He looked at Kraggh. His friend probably spent much more time meditating on such matters and the meaning of life. It seemed like something Kraggh could speak books on, if only he had a habit for talking.IC: (Kraggh)Good observation, thought Kraggh. It was filled with quite a few implications, and though certainly the statement could be carried out with further specificity, if the full effect was at least understood then the phrase would become quite symbolic, as well as flexible.OOC: Yes, I just wrote a post purely about Kraggh's internal thoughts on something irrelevant. But I figured he's a philosophical dude from Ko Koro, so why not?Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Laryn"Oh." Then Laryn's voice sounded more serious than usual, more so even than when she had her whole world turned upside down. "I've never really had a home. What's it like?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Agate - Po-koro -"Well, home is where...I feel strange being the one to tell you since I've been traveling on the road with my sister for so long but..." She paused, trying think of the right words. "A home should be the place where you feel like you belong, and feel safe."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

:kaukau: IC: (Kraggh)Home is your friends. Home is in yourself, in your heart. Home is wellness in your soul. Kraggh held his hands behind his back, waiting for the conversation between the Toa to come to an epiphany, hoping that Laryn would understand.Tom looked aside at him. "You're being so contemplative", he whispered, leaning over to et closer to Kraggh's ear. "Sometimes you should just come out and share it."Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC-Bauglir:Bauglir sat upon his throne in the iron tower of his creation. The Toa towered over the others near him, nearly a head taller, and his armour and mask only served to accentuate that. He had a warhammer on one side of the throne, and a shield on the other."Yet nothing has been given to me," he muttered, his low, beautiful voice singing through the deep halls of his abode. "Another failure." He shifted his concentration from the spector of a Toa before him, allowing the remains to fall to the ground in a jumbled heap. He turned to a group of the dead slaves."Clean it," he commanded, as he sat on the throne deep in thought. Something was happening on this island, he could feel it in his bones. The Toa must be planning something...he stood, tall and majestic yet dark and terrible. He was beatiful in a sad, foreboding way, as though he had the beauty and calmness of the recently departed."I shall depart," he said, his voice echoing again. The small amount of skeletons in the tower fell to the dust, the matoran slaves he had cowering in fear from his presence. He stepped slowly up through the tower, coming to the entrance on the mirage-creating dunes of Po-Wahi. Slowly, he set out towards Po-Koro.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: LarynLaryn kept beaming. She was as happy as she possibly could be, at that exact moment. "Cool!" She looked thoughtful a moment, her smile still present on her face. "So, now what?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Don't worry about it. There are some characters I haven't touched in a long time. *Looks guiltily at BaR and DR.*IC: LarynLaryn shrugged. "I don't know. What do you want to do?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Agate - Po-koro -"Alright then! I think it's this way..." She said as she began to walk toward the streets, it was fairly late out now, so not too many people were out. After walking a good ten minutes, they found the Inn. "Ah here it is!" She said proudly, despite the fact that she had at least taken fifty wrong turns before they had finally reached the Inn.

IC: Agate - Inn, Po-koro -Agate walked up the the receptionist, and got a room key. "We're lucky guys." Agate said as she walked back to Laryn and Sythrih. "They only had one room left. But it um...only has two beds, so two of are gonna have to share a bed, but I'm told they're fairly big beds anyway..."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

:kaukau: OOC: May I ask how a Toa of Metal can bend stone?IC: (Kraggh)He raised an eyebrow, recognizing the fellow who had been occupying Naona's time when he first entered Po-Koro.Your Honor,Tyranosaurus Kraggh

OOC: I said that the stone was surrounded by metal. Thus, when he manipulated the metal, the stone bent with it.IC: Cerago grinned cockily and then turn to Naona, "Anything else that I can help with?"

IC: Agate - Inn, Po-koro -"Well...I guess I'll sleep with one of you guys, since it was my idea to come here, I don't take up much room anyway." She looked at the two. "Whichever one of you wants to share a bed with me I guess, it's up to you guys."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic