Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg - Po-Wahi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
12289 replies to this topic

#641 Offline Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 18-February 06
  • 16,026 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 07:36 AM

IC: Clo'on laughed at the compliment, "I would offer any lonely not-quite-a-merchent the same courtesy. I would prefer people travel safely through the Motara, especially with the Makuta's creatures lurking ever more daringly in it."
  • 0

7AOYGDJ.jpg


#642 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Anger Pacified

  • 10-December 04
  • 6,542 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 09:47 AM

IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Wahi): "Let's get in then", Henkka replied and walked over to where Stronin had sunk into the sand. Henkka could feel himself falling down through the sand... IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Temple of Wisdom): No sooner had Alex heard of Henkka's position upstairs when Henkka came through the ceiling and landed beside Alex. Alex quickly reacted by punching Henkka in the face so hard his enemy toppled over, groaning. "This time you're finished for good!" Alex shouted and kicked Henkka. He then began collecting Syyge's energy in order to unleash a powerful magnetic blast enough to make a being explode.
  • 0

#643 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 23-February 09
  • 4,556 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 01:42 PM

IC (Lohkar) "'Course!" Lohkar told Kiox. "You did a good job, you found your loot - ya earned it. You get ta keep most o' what ya got." He then turned to Delarix. "Help me find the rest o' the crew," he said. "Oh, an' seein' as ya didn't get any loot - " Lohkar reached into his sack and pulled out a handful of sparkly items, which he handed to Delarix. "Every man gets 'is fair share."
  • 0

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

 


#644 Offline Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 13-November 08
  • 1,685 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 02:30 PM

IC: Arzanyos could only stare openmouth at the rambling Cap'n. "I am very scared right now." He murmured, then attempted to run and find Lohkar without turning. The result was insignificantly different than if he had just turned and ran. Finding Lohkar, he began to inquire about the new course. "Back on our way to Xa-koro, are we? Oh, and by the way, do you happen to have a knife that can cut obsidian on you?"
  • 0

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

 

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."


#645 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 23-February 09
  • 4,556 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 03:45 PM

IC (Lohkar) "Aye, we'll be settin' sail the minute Raknar's back on board," Lohkar replied. "Obsidian, y'say? I'd've thought a knife'd make it shatter. There's some tools lyin' around below, though, an' I think one o' them was a laser cutter. That'd probably work."
  • 0

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

 


#646 Offline Relapse

Relapse
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 20-August 09
  • 6,740 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 04:30 PM

IC - Kiox - With the rest of the crew"Thank you, captain." he said with small salute.He turned to Doomslayer, raising an eyebrow."Yeah, yeah, a present."He tossed the knife to him.
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#647 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Savage Rockslide Awakened

  • 09-March 06
  • 10,620 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 05:12 PM

IC:"Well, who am I to deny the help of such a well-versed guide of the desert then." the Vortixx said. Kohra stepped forward and through the door of the inn, which wasn't a door at all, but merely a curtain made from wooden pearls, lined up on string. She took a look around. Everything was designed for practicality. Even the sporadic artworks, a carving here, a small statue there (Another Hauf-original, no less!). Yes, she could spend the night here. She noticed Clo'on entering behind her.Even at this late hour there was a Matoran sitting behind the reception-desk. He did a double-take at the cloaked figure entering his house, but seemed kind enough. She pulled a small leather-puch from underneath her cloak. Widgets rattled around in it. The original owner had no use of them anymore. The ill-fated Matoran was resting in pieces, buried under rocks and dirt, somewhere on the border of Po-Wahi and Ga-Wahi.Kohra stepped up to the desk. Remember. Be curtious. "I wish to spend the night. Would you have a room for one available?"
  • 0


smaugbanner.jpg


#648 Offline Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 18-February 06
  • 16,026 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 05:20 PM

IC: "Certainly," said the inn-keeper, eyes fixed on the widget bag, "Its on the upper floor, and faces the sun, is that satisfactory?"
  • 0

7AOYGDJ.jpg


#649 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 09-June 09
  • 3,516 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 05:26 PM

IC (Po-Wahi shore):Raknar accepted the hand with as much nonchalance as he could muster. Just because he'd been defeated, no matter how completely and / or utterly, didn't mean he had to start grovelling at the Toa's feet."Y'know," he muttered, throwing a half-glance back to Lohkar on the Infernavika, "we could use someone like you on the Infernavika. You too high and mighty t' join a pirate crew? Cause, if not" -- he jerked a thumb toward the ship -- "I can always call for backup."The chances were against him, but what was a little bluster?
  • 0

#650 Offline Toa the kid

Toa the kid
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 07-March 10
  • 1,034 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 06:14 PM

IC(Delarix): Delarix only took a small piece of gold and a small gem from Lohkar's hand. "You can keep the rest, Cap." He said. Then flapped up to have a nap on the mast.
  • 0
Posted Image

#651 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Savage Rockslide Awakened

  • 09-March 06
  • 10,620 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 06:50 PM

IC:"Quite satisfactory." the Vortixx replied. She'd almost said no after the comment with the sun, but she remembered Clo'ons words about the inn having curtains. "How much would that be?""How many nights did you plan on staying?" the inn-keeper asked. Kohra pondered that for a moment, glancing quickly at the Toa of stone behind her. Then, decidedly, she said: "One, for now."The Matoran named the price and Kohra paid without saying another word. The Matoran handed her a keystone for the room. It seemed sophisticated, Kohra realized. Either designed by one of her kind, or the Onu-Matoran. Not that she minded. Her privacy, after all, was very valuable to her.She turned around to Clo'on, holding the key in her hand. She nodded her head in the direction of the staircase. For a fraction of a second the idea of asking him to follow her crept through her head, but she silenced the thought instantly."I suppose I will see you tomorrow, then?"
  • 0


smaugbanner.jpg


#652 Offline Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 18-February 06
  • 16,026 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 07:14 PM

IC: "Should I await you outside the inn?" Clo'on asked, "Or would you prefer to meet at the gates?"
  • 0

7AOYGDJ.jpg


#653 Offline Conway

Conway
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 4,775 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 07:22 PM

IC: Gunner Gunner was just laughing hysterically at Doomslayer's antics. 'Mate, you are strange, with a capital W, I'll tell ya! I knew there was something about ya I liked!' he said, before collapsing an incoherent string of, what seemed like, instructions for how to fry Nui-Jaga. -Void
  • 0
 
 
[ BZPRPG ] - [ Exo-Force ] - [ Breaking Point ]

 


#654 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Savage Rockslide Awakened

  • 09-March 06
  • 10,620 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 07:31 PM

IC:"Either way does sound fine to me." the Vortixx said. "What time do you propose to meet?"
  • 0


smaugbanner.jpg


#655 Offline Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 18-February 06
  • 16,026 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 08:13 PM

IC: "Let us meet outside the gate when the sundials point to 8. How does that sound?"
  • 0

7AOYGDJ.jpg


#656 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Banned Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 13-May 09
  • 1,909 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 08:30 PM

IC Onewa examined the bust closely for some time before setting it on on a nearby table. He walked over to a tool shelf, grabbed a hammer, walked back- And proceeded to smash the exquisite bust into the tiniest possible pieces. When he was done all that was left was a pile of sand, a few small chunks, and one flabbergasted toa. The Turaga calmly replaced the hammer and came back, fingering the pile. "It means there is something bigger going on. Forgive me if you were attached to this, but I would rather destroy the evidence than have it fall into the wrong hands; as of now only you and me know what Hafu wrote. Remember what I said about seeking adventure? Now is the time. I will watch over Hafu and the other matoran Toa Noran - you are needed elsewhere. See if you can learn more about the other Company members... I have a feeling this relates to them somehow. May Mata-Nui give you speed my friend."

OOC: I know this was a rather large post to quote, not the largest though, it's almost been two days since my response because of the paper. Now that, that is over things should be a little easier to respond. IC: Though the Toa was flabbergasted by what had occurred Onewa's wisdom had helped him make sense of it. It was time for him to start traveling and now being one of the few people that knew Hafu's secret it was time for him to set out. He nodded and bowed to the Turaga respectfully before leaving. "Thank ya Turaga Onewa for yer wisdom and fer this quest." He promptly left and head back to his hut. It was time to prepare for his journey. Onu Koro would be his next destination, it was time to search for that Onu-Matoran.

  • 0


Posted Image


#657 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Retired Staff
  • Retired BZPRPG Dictator

  • 11-July 03
  • 4,194 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 08:38 PM

OOC: 'tis alright, school should always come before this :D IC Onewa watched the toa leave. No sooner did he go than a small group of Po-Matoran quietly entered, forming a half-circle around the turaga. "From now on it is your sacred Duty to protect Hafu as all costs." the elder said gravely. "This message from Matau confirms the rumors, our greatest hope, as well as our fear: there is a push to finish what the Toa started, and Makuta will stop at nothing to prevent that from happening. One member of the Company has been murdered, and some are possibly missing. I cannot hide Hafu like the others, he is too visible and important, so he must be protected. May the Great Spirit guide you." Silently the group exited the hut.
  • 0

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

Posted Image


#658 Offline Mangai-Hau

Mangai-Hau
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 15-July 10
  • 5,204 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 09:06 PM

OOC:

IC - Kiox - With the rest of the crew "Thank you, captain." he said with small salute. He turned to Doomslayer, raising an eyebrow."Yeah, yeah, a present."He tossed the knife to him.

IC: Doomslayer's eyes widened as he lunged backwards back to catch it- -Tripping on his own feet towards the deck- -Hand reaching- -Just in time for the muaka-hide sheath to bounce off his hand- -And land- -Right twixt his teeth. "HA UGHuuuUGH OL KU DONT ," sputtered he in the picture of perfect annoyance , finally spitting out the sheath onto the deck. "Laugh all you want," repeated the toa, "I'll show you. My explody awesome's just so cool that you have to make fun of my jokes," he turned up his nose, then looked to Gunner. He grinned. "Thanks! I try," he said, bowing with an extravagant flourish of cap- -Right into his rising legs. It was a good thing that the good captain's voice was muffled right then. The ears of all present might have been needed to be washed out with soap otherwise. Now finally moving to handle the sheath after standing up and setting cap back upon his head, he slid the blade out reverently, with a hiss produced by the absurdly sharp blade moving on muaka-hide. A good-sized kukri shined pearl in the sunlight, reflecting back the visage of a Great Calix-wearing, glossy black toa. A notch was right before the hilt of the knife to prevent blood from dripping down onto it, whilst its blade, unlike the average dagger, widened out for deadly throwing and chopping power. Slipping it into his fingers, The Captain moved it around, trying out different grips and techniques. The Captain coughed. "Sorry, Makuta flu," he hastily apologized once more, covering up the stifled squee which he may or may not have just emitted.

  • 0

#659 Offline 25K When?

25K When?
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

  • 10-July 09
  • 23,167 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 09:13 PM

OOC: I am pretty sure magnetism doesn't make things explode. IC: [Stronin] Stronin sped forwards, the wall ripping out of the ground behind him, and barrelled straight into Alex. The force of a single Toa of Iron and giant wall of stone caused the two to slam into the other wall, which collapsed and fell on the two Toa. "Ow," muttered the Iron Toa.
  • 0

#660 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Anger Pacified

  • 10-December 04
  • 6,542 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 12:28 AM

OOC: I meant more like every piece of one's body repelling each other and thus ripping the being apart. I guess I just phrased it poorly. Sorry 'bout that. IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Temple of Wisdom):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Temple of Wisdom): Alex was greatly surprised by Stronin's strength when the Iron Toa managed to rip a portion of the wall he was stuck to and launching himself at Alex. Another wall collapsed on the two after the collision. Henkka stood up as the wall fell on the two Toa (well, one was possessed, but still). He decided to gamble and activated his Komau, attempting to control Alex's mind. Alex had always had a strong mind, but Henkka had even more so. Besides, Alex had just been crushed by a wall, distracting him. Henkka realized that he was wrong. Alex's mind had evidently been strengthened by the constant time traveling as had Henkka's. It was a battle of wills now. Both squirmed due to the mental struggle, Henkka trying to get control over Alex's mind while Alex did his best to resist. This left both of them unable to do anything else.
  • 0

#661 Offline pokemonlover360

pokemonlover360
  • Members
  • Scavenger

  • 22-October 05
  • 615 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 01:10 AM

IC Yasurek: Yasurek placed his sack of loot on the deck. It seemed everyone was goofing off or talking to one another, and Raknar was off getting defeated back on shore, so Yasurek decided to take this brief downtime to practice. He drew two of the spears out of his back sheathes and held them in front of him in ready position. He began twirling them around and around, feeling their weight affecting their spin. He swung forward, keeping the other spear spinning before making a stab at the air in front of him. He repeated these motions, varying up the angles of his practice attacks, getting a feel fr his new weapons. He then switched out the spears he was using with the others he had collected. It was important to be in touch with his weapons if he was to be useful for the crew, so he had to practice. He finished by practicing with his new black-tipped blue spears. They had a satisfying hum to them as they whirled around. It was a calming sound, relaxing the muscles in Yasurek's body. These would be excellent allies in his future battles.
  • 0

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles


#662 Offline Mr. House

Mr. House
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 06-March 08
  • 3,166 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 10:39 AM

IC: Az was angry. He'd built the bomb for nothing, as the word about Tamaru's deat had spread quickly. Way too quickly. Hafu would surely be guarded, and his plot would fail. He needed somewhere to vent his frustration.He saw a small Po-Matoran walking down the street, Az crept up towards him. With one swift motion, Az cupped his hand over the Matoran's mouth and pulled him into an alley. Taking a dagger, he slit the Matoran's throat.Allowing the Matoran to fall onto the ground, he carved words into the being's chest.MAKUTA SEES ALLSlipping away, he quietly left the koro, heading to Onu-Koro...OOC: Az to Onu-Koro.
  • 0
"But autocracy? Firm control in the hands of a technological and economic visionary? Yes, that Vegas shall have." -Robert House

 

BZPRPG 2014 Profiles

Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Larikon Torchbearer-Jorruk YokinMons Shajs-Senavysh Angavur-Vulunos-Shivada-Sukot urn Voyuk-Arvun-Iolatra-Mahane

The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an- Want zombies? Want to play a religiously fanatical maniac? Well if so, join the BZPRPG's premier cult!

Want a clan of horse-riding Bio-Nomads? PM me to get your Taajar clan approved!  

 

 


#663 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Savage Rockslide Awakened

  • 09-March 06
  • 10,620 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 02:47 PM

IC:Kohra thought over the proposition quickly, then nodded. "8 it is then." she said, turning around and walking up the stairs. "Have a good night, Toa of courtesy." she added with a sly grin.
  • 0


smaugbanner.jpg


#664 Offline Razgriz

Razgriz
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 11-January 10
  • 3,742 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 06:17 PM

IC: Taikunsa considered the offer, deigning to comment on neither Arzanyos's inaccuracy, nor Raknar's attempt at salvaging some dignity. Glancing up at the ship, he weighed his options quickly. Much to his dismay, he soon concluded that, whether he liked it or not, he had only one real choice.Guess I'll have to swallow my pride and deal with it. As much as I'd hate to admit, this is gonna be my only reliable way back to civilization, I can't push my luck in the desert any longer."I had hoped that another choice would present itself," he began, activating his Kulasi and disappearing. Instantly popping back into existence on the deck, arms folded once more, his coat slightly billowed out behind him, as it bled off momentum from the extremely quick travel. "But it looks like I'm out of luck. I'll join you for now."
  • 0

helo frens


#665 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 09-November 08
  • 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 06:43 PM

IC Garth - Po-Koro - Tracking down Elderly Toa: "Tahuva, grab him before he gets away," he said, pointing at the old Toa who was shoving his way through a crowd of people to get away from Tahuva and Garth. OOC: Not exactly the large post I said I would write, but moving really messes up computer time. It's almost an alien concept right now. XD -Garth
  • 0

#666 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 09-June 09
  • 3,516 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 06:53 PM

IC (Po-Wahi shore):Raknar grunted. He rubbed his fingers against his right temple, drew more blood, shrugged, and jogged to the Infernavika. He wasn't at all disappointed to leave Po-Wahi; as he jogged up onto the Infernavika, he made a mental note to stay the Karzahni away from the booby-trapped temple the next time around."Capt'n!" Raknar called, snapping to the Skakdi's equivalent of attention -- that is, standing casually. "We've got a new recruit of sorts." He gestured to the Toa. "Well? Introduce yourself, don't be shy."
  • 0

#667 Offline Toa the kid

Toa the kid
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 07-March 10
  • 1,034 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 07:04 PM

IC(Agarin): Agarin was hanging in a habit below deck, playing his guitar. He couldn't get that water toa, Tanuka, out of his head. Maybe I'll see her when I get to Ga-Koro... He thought.IC(Delarix): Delarix was sound asleep on the mast, dreaming... He saw a small hut in his dream. Near Naho Bay. He was walking towards it. A female toa exited the hut. She was smiling. She waved to him and he smiled. The two walked toward each other and shared an embrace...Delarix awoke with a start and fell to the deck. He looked up and saw a gull perched where he was napping a moment before. "Stupid birds." he muttered. He then looked up to see that he had landed in the middle of an introduction between the Raknar mate, a hooded figure, and Lohkar.
  • 0
Posted Image

#668 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 02-March 10
  • 5,282 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 09:34 PM

IC: Tahuva pointed his sword at the running Toa, and made a giant column of fire appear in front of him. Bystanders backed away. "This man is guilty of attempted murder. So let's see how MY attempt goes." He made walls of fire appear around the Toa with his axe, and a roof of fire over his head. He finished by stabbing the ground and heating the ground under the Toa. "Garth, say the word and I kill him. Oh, and be quick about it, I can only maintain this much fire for so long."
  • 0

Pk57sNJ.jpg


#669 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 23-February 09
  • 4,556 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2011 - 02:05 AM

IC (Lohkar)Just Lohkar opened his mouth to answer, Delarix crashed to the deck beside him. Lohkar looked over his shoulder at the sprawled being."Rolled over in bed, did ya?" he asked before turning back to this 'new recruit'. He looked the being up and down. A Toa. Fighting build, clearly skilled from what he'd done to Raknar. And quite an ego, it looked like...
  • 0

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

 


#670 Offline Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 13-November 08
  • 1,685 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2011 - 04:17 PM

IC: Arzanyos laughed at Delarix's fall. "That's why I sleep standing up." He said, then walked of to find good place to start his project. As he didn't have a knife, he was just going to rough it and use lightning.
  • 0

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

 

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."


#671 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 23-February 09
  • 4,556 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2011 - 04:23 PM

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar turned away from the Toa, and called, "All hands on deck! Prepare ta set sail!"He helped Delarix up."Chart our course for Xa-Koro," he said. "An' take the helm."
  • 0

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

 


#672 Offline Toa the kid

Toa the kid
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 07-March 10
  • 1,034 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2011 - 04:33 PM

IC(Delarix): Delarix nodded. "All I need is a map." He said with a confident grin. "Sorry about falling in on your conversation, by the way."
  • 0
Posted Image

#673 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 23-February 09
  • 4,556 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2011 - 04:46 PM

IC (Lohkar)"In my cabin," Lohkar said, tossing him a key.
  • 0

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

 


#674 Offline Toa the kid

Toa the kid
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 07-March 10
  • 1,034 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2011 - 04:52 PM

IC(Delarix): Delarix nodded and ran off towards the cabin.
  • 0
Posted Image

#675 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 04-November 08
  • 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2011 - 06:03 PM

OOC: Sorry Ghosthands, haven't been thinking about Tiras as much.IC: Tiras: On Deck:Tiras hummed to himself as he got out of his bunk and went on deck. He walked over to Lohkar. "What should I do now, Capt'n?" Tiras said faintly.
  • 0

#676 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 23-February 09
  • 4,556 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2011 - 06:07 PM

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar spun round at the sound of his voice."Ah! Tiras!" he said. "We're settin' sail. Secure that lanyard, an' see that the boom's properly lashed." he instructed, pointing at the respective objects.
  • 0

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

 


#677 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 04-November 08
  • 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2011 - 06:11 PM

IC: Tiras: On Deck:Tiras rushed to the lanyard, secured it, and inspected the boom, which was properly lashed.OOC: @Ghosthands: I really like the way Lohkar talks, really piratey! :)
  • 0

#678 Offline Conway

Conway
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 4,775 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2011 - 06:13 PM

IC: GunnerGunner was still laughing internally at Doomslayer when he said to Lohkar, 'Cap, shall I bring the yet-to-be-claimed loot into the store. The whole one cubic-centimeter of it.'-Void
  • 0
 
 
[ BZPRPG ] - [ Exo-Force ] - [ Breaking Point ]

 


#679 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 23-February 09
  • 4,556 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2011 - 06:14 PM

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar nodded to Gunner."I'm sure the rest o' the crew will want somethin'..." he said, "...IF THEY EVER SHOW THEIR FACES ON DECK!"
  • 0

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

 


#680 Offline Daisy Ridley

Daisy Ridley
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

  • 22-May 06
  • 3,469 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2011 - 06:57 PM

IC: Taoki - Po-Koro BarTaoki rolled his shoulder. The wound had healed quite well, and so far, he had been doing pretty well in general. Besides the fact he lives out of the corner of the bar, thieving small cash to pay for meals, and other goods. He had been over the course of the past three days, making adjustments to his wrist blade. He wasn't done yet, but it wasn't a blade anymore. He'd work on the specifics later, but the idea behind it was that is was an energy sling type thing. He'd be able to fire energy based concussive bullet like objects.It didn't work yet, but so far it was looking like it would be a successful project.Taoki took his goggles off as the bartender brought him his next meal. With a nod thank you he returned back to his work, tinkering away.
  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users