• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12289 replies to this topic

#10801 Online Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 30-January 11
  • 3,238 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2012 - 07:55 PM

IC: [Rynekk Simul] - Po-Koro HospitalRynekk, silent and observant as ever, merely took a seat next to Jianzha's hospital bed, "So, ma'am, I hear your a follower of Makuta?"-Void

#10802 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

• 23-July 02
  • 6,750 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 15 2012 - 08:19 PM

IC: Wokiya nodded in approval. It was certainly a noble cause. Darien seemed to be very different from Wokapu and Niici, Toa who weren’t out protecting the Matoran but instead making money of them and keeping the vast majority of it either for themselves or for a far more sinister cause.“I do have to admit that your tastes in environments are pretty intriguing,” Wokiya said, “But it’s cool that you’re out here. I mean, someone’s gotta live out here and save people right?”Finally, the two set their feet upon the famous Path of Prophecies. Ahead of them were tall cliffs and the stone walls that protected the village. Wokiya couldn’t help but bounce up and down as they walked past the stone, maskless Matoran heads.“I’ve never been happier to see these carvings!” Wokiya exclaimed. She then ran up to one of them that sat on the left side of the path, and placed her right hand upon the soft, hot stone. The intense sun rays made it difficult to feel the massive carving for long, and the Ga-Matoran soon retracted her hand.“Hafu was a glorious artist,” Wokiya said, “We may never have another sculptor like him”

FCG Devlog Entry #7: Project Update

plb_banner_teaser.jpg

BZPRPG: News | General Discussion | My Profiles

Wokapu | Ra'lhen | Wokodin | Wokiya Catarix

#10803 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 13-May 09
  • 1,872 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2012 - 10:42 PM

IC: KraynSilently, the De-Toa wrapped an arm around Hari's waist, smiling ever so slightly. "I'll keep that in mind." The De-Toa paused, and grimaced. "Trying to use a mask power with alcohol in the system is not a pleasant experience."

IC: (Hari)"Wow, sweetie, wasn't aware you couldn't hold your own liquor." She chuckled, sighing contently. "Guess we'll be back on the Fowadi soon, maybe we'll get to stop in Le-Koro for a bit."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

#10804 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,656 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2012 - 11:42 PM

IC: Aelynn"Oh... Right," the Toa of Iron said, tryingg not to facepalm. Sure, she had been looking the complete other way, but Aelynn would have thought she would have atleast seen it. Especially with her Kanohi. "Well," she said, looking over to the Toa of Fire, "Now that we know where it is, want to do anything in the meantime?"This being her first time in the Koro of Stone, Aelynn wasn't sure what there was to do in such a place, but maybe Auron knew something. Besides, Aelynn really needed something to distract her right now.

signature.jpg

#10805 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 02-March 10
  • 4,999 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 12:52 AM

IC: Sorapak sighed. "Well then, Jianzha, how about you cook something? I'm rather hungry. Give some to the Guardswoman here too."

#10806 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,249 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 04:33 AM

IC: [Naona]"Well, the hospital food is here," said Naona, gesturing to a random nurse pushing along a trolley of very bland looking food.

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~

#10807 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 19-July 12
  • 3,779 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 07:44 AM

IC Jianzha"Well, technically yes, but no at the same time. You see, unlike some other people like Echelon and co, I'm not a rampaging jihadist bent on destroying every single visage of Mata Nui on the island. I simply believe in the freedom of religion; isn't that one of the rights of sapient species?" I then noticed the food. "I COULD cook something with that..." I muttered.

#10808 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 02-January 12
  • 4,384 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 09:11 AM

IC: Auron:"Well, if we're going to stay here, I guess we'll have to find some way to make money," He mused, "We should probably find some place that's hiring and get a job there."

#10809 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Language of the Past

• 07-April 03
  • 8,139 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 01:55 PM

IC: Darien - Entering Po-koro -"Yes, yes he was. Hafu brought a lot of life to this village. It's certainly not the same without him." Darien said in a rather bittersweet tone. He'd never met the great matoran carver personally, but he'd certainly heard of him. And of course seen the great sculptures Hafu had created. "I have to be honest...sometimes I wonder if I'm doing enough. I do what I can to protect this village, but I haven't done a thing about the root of the problem..." And of course by the root he meant Makuta himself.

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png

#10810 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 02-March 10
  • 4,999 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 06:21 PM

IC: "See? Freedom of religion among pirates. Now then, you should. Because I'm sure we all haven't eaten a thing since morning."

#10811 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,249 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 07:00 PM

IC: [Naona]"Or you can eat the hospital food."

ULPxgev.gif

#10812 Online Emissary

Emissary
  • Members

• 30-January 11
  • 3,238 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 07:37 PM

IC: [Rynekk Simul] - Po-Koro HospitalRynekk nodded, slowly and solemnly, "Yes, I suppose so. In my experience, as well, many of the Makuta followers on this island are less... homicidal than the more publicized ones. And then, Echelon, well..."-Void

#10813 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 19-July 12
  • 3,779 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 07:45 PM

IC Jianzha"Yeah, what's with those extremists? They're giving us a bad name."

#10814 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 02-March 10
  • 4,999 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 07:49 PM

IC: Sorapak rudely snatched a sandwich and started eating it. "Well. Bland, but it works."

#10815 Online Emissary

Emissary
  • Members

• 30-January 11
  • 3,238 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 07:55 PM

IC: [Rynekk Simul] - Po-Koro HospitalRynekk shrugged, "Then again, we... urm, you do worship a deity who has brought nothing but darkness and dread to this island. I can't imagine that does much for image."-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void, Nov 16 2012 - 07:56 PM.

#10816 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,656 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 08:03 PM

IC: Aelynn [Po-Koro]"Yeah, I suppose," Aelynn said, glancing around. Auron was right, they'd have to find some way to make widgets, but still... Sighing, the silver-armored Toa, looked back at the Toa of Fire. "...But want to do something fun?"Aelynn gave a small, hopeful smile. Traveling for day's wasn't on her list of fun, so she wanted to do something to relax for a bit.

signature.jpg

#10817 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 19-July 12
  • 3,779 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 08:06 PM

IC Jianzha"I guess you have a point... but what validity for Mata Nui's existence is there? Sometimes if your prayers don't get answered for the longest time you start to lose faith. Some people call it backsliding; I call it looking for proof and not letting your mind get 'droned'."

#10818 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,249 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 08:16 PM

IC: [Naona]"Well your 'god' did put Mata Nui to sleep," drawled Naona. "Must be hard to validate his existence while in a coma."

ULPxgev.gif

#10819 Online Emissary

Emissary
  • Members

• 30-January 11
  • 3,238 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 08:18 PM

IC: [Rynekk Simul] - Po-Koro Hospital"All people seek a purpose in life, and many find that in religion. Those who follow Mata Nui seek a symbol of hope to grasp onto. Those who worship Makuta look to a powerful source of stability and power. Different gods, for different ideologies."-Void

#10820 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 02-January 12
  • 4,384 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 09:57 PM

IC: Auron:"Fun?" He asked, smiling, "Fun would be nice. Any suggestions?"

#10821 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,144 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 10:27 PM

IC: Krayn"I've only consumed alcohol a few times in my life." Krayn replied sheepishly. "If we stop in Le-Koro, I could show you where I live. I mean, it's not much. Or even very interesting, but it's home."

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#10822 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member

• 23-July 02
  • 6,750 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 12:44 AM

IC: Wokiya nodded, re-adjusting her admittedly heavy bag, “That’s thought that a lot of Toa folks should have, but many don’t. They prefer to just use their powers for show, or to validate themselves”Wokiya then had to stop and think about her words. Perhaps her experiences really have made her cynical.“C’mon, let’s head inside,” Wokiya said.After they passed through the gate, Wokiya was greeted with a sea of bustling, boisterous villagers of all species.“My opinion might not mean much, but I think Toa can accomplish much more than what they give themselves credit for. I mean, how many Toa are around, being members of Guards and traveling around in teams? The kinda leads to the question though, why are Toa in the ranks of Matoran guardsmen. There was once a time when a single Toa could protect this entire village. Teams of Toa travel through here and they still struggle nowadays,” Wokiya ranted as they brushed past other ranting Matoran, “I’ve never believed that the First Toa were any different than the Toa today in terms of what they can do. I think the real difference is that the First Toa – whether they willed it or were forced to somehow – they didn’t put their interests before the main quest, and they took time to learn about their enemies: how they thought, what their strengths were, what weakened them. Heroism isn’t just about being brave. It’s about wit and critical thinking”Wokiya continued to rant until the two found themselves at the Po-Koro Bazaar. Among the shop owners was a man selling canteens. A few meters left of the man was a well.Convenient, thought Wokiya. She moved the bag from her right to her left shoulder, sighing in relief during the brief moment that the bag was being moved.“How much for the canteen?” asked Wokiya.“10 widgets, water-lady” said the Mahiki-wearing Le-Matoran. Again, Ga-Matoran found it odd for the Matoran of Air to want to sell his items in such a harsh climate.Though, to be fair, there were probably a lot of leaf canteen salesmen in Le-Koro.Wokiya reached into her bag, feeling around desperately searching for the coins she needed. Being who she was, Wokiya had… many different types of currency in that bag.After a moment, she managed to grab a handful of coins and brought them out. She took ten coins out of her right palm and placed them on the table. In a swift, concentrated manner, the Le-Matoran seized a canteen from the shelf and handed it to Wokiya.“The water-well is right over yonder,” the Le-Matoran said, taking the coins from the table. “Enjoy”“Well, that solves that,” Wokiya said to Darien, “I’m sure you might need a refill as well”

plb_banner_teaser.jpg

#10823 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,656 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 01:33 AM

IC: Aelynn"Uh, I don't really know..." the Toa of Iron replied, looking down towards the sandy ground. She looked back up, and added, "I've never actually been here before, so I'm not that sure on what there is to do here..."

signature.jpg

#10824 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Language of the Past

• 07-April 03
  • 8,139 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 02:00 AM

IC: Darien - Po-koro -Wokiya had a rather interesting view on Toa, he couldn't say he disagreed with it, at least not completely. "You'd be right in saying those things. Most Toa have seemed to lost focus on what is important. I'm not necessarily against Toa joining the ranks of the guards or at least being involved with them, but they need to go beyond just being guards and take the fight to the enemy instead being content to wait for them to come to us and attack more innocents." ​Darien realized he was going off and stopped. It seemed Wokiya had fired him up a bit. He began to refill his canteen at the well. "Of course...I need to do exactly what I'm saying, or I'll be just another hypocrite." Darien didn't feel he could judge the actions of other Toa if he didn't hold himself to the same standards.

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

#10825 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 02-January 12
  • 4,384 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 09:09 AM

IC: Auron:"Well, I'm going to assume that setting things on fire isn't really welcome here," He said, chuckling at his own joke, "Maybe there's a bar, or some nice restaurant over yonder."

#10826 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,249 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 06:14 PM

IC: [Naona]"Well said, Rynekk."

ULPxgev.gif

#10827 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member

• 23-July 02
  • 6,750 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 06:21 PM

OOC: I think this is the most I’ve posted in the BZPRPG in a day’s span since 2010.IC: “Of course...I need to do exactly what I'm saying, or I'll be just another hypocrite,” Darien said as he filled his canteen with Wokiya.“But the problem is that even if you do take your own advice, you’ll surely die if you do it alone,” Wokiya said, “I know from… personal experience… that even the strongest Toa Teams can be slaughtered by a lack of unity. And considering the enemies we have running about, I’d say that our Toa Teams need to be bigger than traditional six-man teams,”After her canteen was filled, Wokiya screwed the lid on and turned away from the well. As she turned, something familiar caught her eye. She did a double-take to her left and saw a large, lustrous sign in the distance, silver and white in color.Wokiya didn’t say anything, seemingly entranced by the sudden curiosity of the sign. Without thinking, her feet began to move in the general direction of the trader. He was standing outside of a very large shop. It seemed that this shop was the largest in the bazaar.That meant that it was run by Poreki, the top Trader in Po-Koro who replaced Ahkmou.The Po-Matoran standing outside the shop next to the sign greeted Wokiya as she approached the shop. He was all beige in color with a noble Kakama.“Sign catch your eye?” The young shop apprentice said to the Ga-Matoran.Indeed, it did,” Wokiya replied as she got a closer look at the sign:EXTREMELY RARE ITEM!!GREAT KANOHI MASK OF SHEILDING INSIDE60,000 WIDGETS FINAL OFFERSEE POREKI FOR DETAILSWokiya felt weird, she wasn’t sure why exactly this interested her, but her mind seemed to warn against her ignoring her curiosity. She walked inside the store, Darien following.Poreki had a similar build to Ahkmou. He was brawny, with large arms and large legs. His skin was the beige hue seen in most Po-Matoran, with brown armor, which was notable since most Po-Matoran seemed to have burnt orange armor instead. His mask was a brown noble Rau, and it bore many scratches and some dents, possibly from some intense Kolhii matches.Wokiya’s face began to redden when she approached the shopkeeper. She knew that Poreki would recognize her, and she wasn’t in the mood to explain herself.“Wokiya?” asked Poreki, cocking his head, “Is that… really you?”Wokiya couldn’t tell if that last question had a pitying tone or a disgusted tone. She didn’t say anything, and instead drug her bag up to the counter“Can you show me the mask in that safe. I want to see it first,” Wokiya said.“Of… of course,” Poreki responded. He turned and walked over to a thick iron safe roughly twice the size of Darien’s head. After putting in a combination, the safe opened with a deep click, followed by the loud creak of the door swinging open. Poreki stuck both his hands in and brought out an object that reflected the light that shown through the windows. In his hands was a shiny, silvery-looking Kanohi Hau. Many have described this mask as being “dull gray” in color. To Wokiya, it wasn’t dull at all, and she wondered how people could describe it as such considering the powers that lay within that mask. More importantly, the scratches and marks on the mask made the Ga-Matoran instantly recognize it, and she knew who it belonged to.She had to have that mask, for her sake.“I’d like that mask please,” Wokiya said. She bent over and began rummaging through her belongings without looking up at Poreki, “I can’t explain myself, and I’m sorry to say that I don’t have 60,000 widgets on me…”Poreki, on instinct, was about to speak when three shiny, vaguely rectangular objects slammed onto his counter, creating a clashing sound of metal and stone.“Do you accept gold bars?”Fortunately, only Wokiya, Poreki, and Darien were witnessing the rather surprising revelation. Though, it did explain why Wokiya’s bag was so heavy. Her twin axes were in their two, but they were relatively light.“Of… course,” said Poreki, still in shock, but not in disbelief. HeWokiya was still as entranced as Poreki became when he saw those gold bars land on his counter. She had to ask.“Where… did you find this mask?”“I didn’t, my scouts did,” Poreki answered as he picked up the gold bars, weighing them in his hands, “Part of how I make my revenue is by hiring scouts and diggers to find artifacts like this. They really came through recently. That is the most high-value item that we’ve recovered in years. It’s not surprising that a Cultured Gentry member is the one to purchase it”Wokiya stifled a snarl. The fact that this item was so high-priced that no true heroes (who were often unemployed) could use this mask reminded her why she turned against her brother and frowned upon the Gentry. They lived with so much and left so little for the rest of Mata Nui, giving only because it allowed them to manipulate the populace. She finally took the mask off the rough, stone counter.“Thank you, Poreki,” Wokiya said.“No, thank you,” Poreki said as Wokiya turned and began to walk to the door, “But Wokiya!”Wokiya glanced back at Poreki.“This mask is very important to my brother and I,” Wokiya said, “And I can’t tell you why I’m here instead of in Ko-Koro. Not yet, anyway”With that, Wokiya left the store. Darien was still with her as she held the Great Kanohi in her hands. All she could do was sigh in disbelief. After a moment, she gathered her wits and quickly placed the mask into her bag.“That mask belonged to someone important, I could tell by the marks and scratches on it,” Wokiya said to Darien, “I had to buy it before some rich collector got his hands on it”OOC: Plot Point Win! I didn't want to bunny Darien cause I really don't know who he'd react. You can just add his responses to this whole transaction.

Edited by Emzee, Nov 17 2012 - 06:23 PM.

plb_banner_teaser.jpg

#10828 Online Emissary

Emissary
  • Members

• 30-January 11
  • 3,238 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 06:32 PM

IC: [Rynekk Simul](Po-Koro, Hospital, Jianzha's Room)Rynekk shrugged, careful to keep his face as neutral as possible. With what was probably about to come next, he didn't want to show any emotion that could betray him later on. Next, standing straight up, the Toa removed his duster, revealing his armour, still painted in colours matching an infected mask, hanging it on a nearby hook, also leaving his spear leaning there."If I may continue with train of thought, ma'am, have you ever heard of a Toa named Echelon, before?" the Toa of stone said carefully, standing tall and straight by the doorway.-Void

#10829 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,249 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 06:38 PM

IC: [Naona]"I believe I have seen that name in a report or two."

ULPxgev.gif

#10830 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,656 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 07:19 PM

IC: Dehkaz [Po-Koro Hospital]It was at this moment that the gunmetal-armored Toa walked into the room, nodding to guard posted at the door. Dehkaz didn't say anything, and merely leaned up against the far wall, crossing his arms.

signature.jpg

#10831 Online Emissary

Emissary
  • Members

• 30-January 11
  • 3,238 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 07:27 PM

IC: Rynekk Simul - HospitalRynekk nodded passively, glancing over to Dehkaz as he entered, "He's supposedly a very dangerous follower of Makuta. He's practically a living legend among those worshippers."-Void

#10832 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,249 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 07:30 PM

IC: [Naona]"I see," remarked Naona.

ULPxgev.gif

#10833 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Language of the Past

• 07-April 03
  • 8,139 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 01:05 AM

IC: Darien - Po-koro -“But the problem is that even if you do take your own advice, you’ll surely die if you do it alone,” Wokiya said, “I know from… personal experience… that even the strongest Toa Teams can be slaughtered by a lack of unity. And considering the enemies we have running about, I’d say that our Toa Teams need to be bigger than traditional six-man teams,”Darien sighed. "That is the problem isn't it? Finding other Toa that would be willing to take on such a task. It's really sad to say that most aren't."As Darien was speaking Wokiya's attention became solely fixed on a rather expensive piece of merchandise, it turned out to be a Kanohi Hau. The fact that a trader was trying to sell off an item that really should simply given to a Toa worthy of receiving such a mask really bothered him. The dealer was a matoran named Poreki, who had a similar build to Ahkmou. He was brawny, with large arms and large legs. His skin was the beige hue seen in most Po-Matoran, with brown armor, which was notable since most Po-Matoran seemed to have burnt orange armor instead. His mask was a brown noble Rau, and it bore many scratches and some dents, possibly from some intense Kolhii matches.Wokiya’s face began to redden when she approached the shopkeeper. She knew that Poreki would recognize her, and she wasn’t in the mood to explain herself.“Wokiya?” asked Poreki, cocking his head, “Is that… really you?”Darien raised a brow, apparently Wokiya knew this person, it wasn't really any of his business but he wondered exactly how she knew this trader. “Can you show me the mask in that safe. I want to see it first,” Wokiya said.“Of… of course,” Poreki responded. He turned and walked over to a thick iron safe roughly twice the size of Darien’s head. After putting in a combination, the safe opened with a deep click, followed by the loud creak of the door swinging open. Poreki stuck both his hands in and brought out an object that reflected the light that shown through the windows. In his hands was a shiny, silvery-looking Kanohi Hau. Many have described this mask as being “dull gray” in color. Darien, while he was quite content with the mask he currently possessed, couldn't help but admire it. The Hau was perhaps the most famous mask of all, mostly because it was said to be the symbol of the great spirit himself. “I’d like that mask please,” Wokiya said. She bent over and began rummaging through her belongings without looking up at Poreki, “I can’t explain myself, and I’m sorry to say that I don’t have 60,000 widgets on me…”Darien was rather shocked that Wokiya was apparently going to actually buy the mask. He wondered what she could possibly want or need it for. Poreki, on instinct, was about to speak when three shiny, vaguely rectangular objects slammed onto his counter, creating a clashing sound of metal and stone. “Do you accept gold bars?”Fortunately, only Wokiya, Poreki, and Darien were witnessing the rather surprising revelation. Though, it did explain why Wokiya’s bag was so heavy. Her twin axes were in their two, but they were relatively light. Darien realised right about now that Wokiya came from a very well to do family. The only explanation for having that much gold. “Of… course,” said Poreki, still in shock, but not in disbelief. “Where… did you find this mask?” She asked. “I didn’t, my scouts did,” Poreki answered as he picked up the gold bars, weighing them in his hands, “Part of how I make my revenue is by hiring scouts and diggers to find artifacts like this. They really came through recently. That is the most high-value item that we’ve recovered in years. It’s not surprising that a Cultured Gentry member is the one to purchase it”The Cultured Gentry? Darien didn't know too much about them but he knew they were a society run by the wealthy. In fact his late father had dealings with them in the past, though Darien himself had never gotten involved. Wokiya stifled a snarl, apparently she was rather resentful of the Gentry by her reaction. She finally took the mask off the rough, stone counter.“Thank you, Poreki,” Wokiya said.“No, thank you,” Poreki said as Wokiya turned and began to walk to the door, “But Wokiya!”Wokiya glanced back at Poreki.“This mask is very important to my brother and I,” Wokiya said, “And I can’t tell you why I’m here instead of in Ko-Koro. Not yet, anyway.”Darien almost felt like saying it was because she'd gotten lost, but he'd never be that rude. With that, Wokiya left the store. Darien was still with her as she held the Great Kanohi in her hands. All she could do was sigh in disbelief. After a moment, she gathered her wits and quickly placed the mask into her bag.“That mask belonged to someone important, I could tell by the marks and scratches on it,” Wokiya said to Darien, “I had to buy it before some rich collector got his hands on it”"I see..." Darien began. "Well I can't blame you from wanting to keep that mask from some collector...that would be such a waste." Darien said. "I'm a bit surprised that you were carrying so much gold. Not that it's my business, but it's not very day you meet someone with three gold bars in their bag."

#10834 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 13-May 09
  • 1,872 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 10:33 AM

IC: (Hari)"That would be nice." Hari sighed, her green and yellow body leaning against Krayn as they walked back up the gangplank. Hari looked around and let out an audible groan. "I can't believe this, where the karz is our Captain? Naona, and Rynekk for that matter as well? Weren't we supposed to be leaving after we handled that situation?" Hari rubbed the bridge of her nose, sighing. The group always seemed to have this habit of being sidetracked.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

#10835 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,656 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 10:54 AM

IC: DehkazFinally, the Toa of Magnetism spoke. "Ma'am, I'd hate to sound insistent, but we really must go."

signature.jpg

#10836 Online Emissary

Emissary
  • Members

• 30-January 11
  • 3,238 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 12:03 PM

IC: [Rynekk Simul] - Po-Koro HospitalRynekk nodded curtly, "Dehkaz is right, ma'am. We've lost too much time as it is."Having said that, the Toa swiftly grabbed his coat and spear, slinging both onto his back.-Void

#10837 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,249 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 05:31 PM

IC: [Naona]Naona nodded. "Alright. I'll leave some guards in charge of keeping our guests from escaping."

ULPxgev.gif

#10838 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,144 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 09:52 PM

IC: Krayn"They'll be here soon." Krayn replied, casting a quick glance around the deck. Brukin had long since returned to his previous position, after loading the cannons."But, they do have a tendency to get distracted, don't they?"

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#10839 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 02-March 10
  • 4,999 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 12:45 AM

IC: Odd."What are we to do while you are all gallavanting around, eh?" Sorapak looked at Jianzha. "And you said you could cook something." He snatched some raw food from the lower section of the hospital tray and handed it to her."Ah, there's the return messenger."OOC: Just thought I'd end the RPG freeze...

#10840 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,249 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 12:48 AM

IC: [Naona]Meanwhile, Naona had decided to lead her minions companions back towards the boat.

Edited by Ordinary Magician, Nov 19 2012 - 12:53 AM.

ULPxgev.gif

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users