Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:In response to Lohkar, Krayn slowly nodded.His expression remained stern, almost emotionless, but his eyes held a light of understanding. "You may not exactly be on the right side of the law, Captain, but I'm realizing that not everyone on either side is what they seem.""Your personal offenses are relatively minor. The worst of your crew's occurred in your absence. It is far easier to work with you, I find, than the ones responsible for the death of other good people.""But, as they say, the enemy of my enemy..."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Lohkar)

"...is my friend," Lohkar finished, with a wink, and shook Krayn's hand. "Glad ta hear it. An' yes, I've heard about what was done durin' my absence, an' rest assured I do not approve. You'll note that, as far as I know, none of the guilty parties are still a part o' my crew."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Maioro - Empty Street

Several answers came to mind at those questions, each and every one valid in their own right yet none of them felt justified enough to say aloud. Something told Maioro that this stranger would find one way or another to contradict such theories, not that he really cared though. All he wanted was some insight into Aradrex's way of thinking, to uncover some hint about his issues with the world.

One thing was for sure however: his beliefs were as unyielding as his posture.

Curious.

"You're a Toa, a figure of good and righteous justice in the eyes of many." Maioro poked, wanting to test the Ta-Toa's morals. "What you did back there was rather contradictory and above all, you broke the golden rule."

"We do not kill. Big no-no."

Of course, his tone clearly indicated he wasn't wholly serious.

IC:"Judging character can be hard. Sometimes, the best of us turn out to be the worst." Krayn replied, a slight shrug of his shoulders accompanying the statement. "All you can do is find the people you trust, and hope that you're right."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Mimira - Fowadi -

A tiny voice cleared her throat. probably grabbing the attention of everyone on board the Fowadi. Of course, everyone could have sworn she'd been on the Infernavika, how had she managed to get to the Fowadi?

Mimira was over by Krayn, tugging on his arm. "Hey, Mr. Krayn...have you seen my brother recently?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:"It's hard to say who I trust anymore." The quiet, dark reply came, before Mimira started tugging on his arm. The De-Toa gave the pirate a look that clearly said Just one moment, and knelt down to Mimira's level."I'm sorry to say I haven't. Last I heard, he was going off with some friends of his. Couple of Toa. I haven't seen him for a few weeks."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tayis

Tayis reached inside is cloak and withdrew some widgets.

"Drinks are on me, but you best have a good story to tell, or else I have other things in my cloak that you don't want to see."

He went to the bar and bought drinks for his fellows, and Valuki.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC:"I think he's probably fine." The lie slipped through Krayn's teeth as easily as breathing, with no indication of his true opinion. If he was being honest, he hadn't the faintest idea. With the way the world was, and the way Skyra acted, there was a good chance he'd gotten himself killed. Especially without a medic to watch his back.But it didn't do any good to tell her that.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Mimira - Fowadi -
"Yeah you're right! My brother is always okay!" Mimira chirped, almost forgetting her worries.
" I wish I could know for sure...but I don't know how to find him." MImira's child-like mind was going into thinking hard mode. "Maybe he went back home...or back to that funny place on the beach...or maybe he's actually been here this whole time, and he's just been spying on us!"
D:

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

-IC: Araedrex Tenebras-

Another length of silence. Araedrex was, for all the world, a ruby statue, staring into the eyes, and thus the very soul, of Maioro.

"Quaint." Araedrex said, ending the uncomfortable silence. "I'm afraid I did disobey." Slowly, his crimson lips stretched into a slight smile. "I've been terrible naughty, haven't I?" The grin slowly, disconcertingly grew. "Do you suppose I should be punished?" Araedrex's mouth was now an amused smirk, as disturbing as it was casual. "Do you wish to moralize me, and my doings?"

The Ta-Toa's vague sentences made it difficult to tell if he was taking Maioro serious, or simply playing along, making his side of the conversation all the more perplexing.

Edited by Replicant

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Dynra arriving from Ga-Wahi, a short while ago.

IC: Dynra

Dynra sat on a stool and watched from a distance, purposefully spacing himself from the rest of the group. Let them interrogate him, he decided. He had had enough of being around slavers. He'd had enough of seeing the damage they could and would do. Even if Valuki weren't specifically the one that they were looking for, it was only an incredible test of his willpower that he hadn't jumped across the room and cut the throat of the little Piraka. But calm. It was time for calm. Calm like the ocean with its waves receding back and forth...back and forth...Free...

Loyalty...

Dynra balled his fists and turned away, staring at the drink in front of him. At least that would make good company for now.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC: Tellus

Tellus had emerged belowdecks, after downing a mug or two of rum. He watched the proceedings on the deck of the Fowadi with renewed interest, but couldn't help but think that they were wasting quite a bit of time.

"'Scuse me," Tellus yelled, "but it seems ta me that we're all wastin' time by sittin' here talkin'! I'm shore that what yer talking about is very important an' all, but per'aps our time would be better spent if we got underway, then talked while we're coverin' some ground?"

IC: The Clockmaker"A man of action!" said the Toa of Iron, enthusiastically turning towards Tellus, though he was talking more at him than to him, "I like that." He supposed getting to the nearest settlement was a bit drab compared to joining in an alliance between law enforcement and pirates. It was like something out of a storybook. And he wanted in! "I 'ope you all don't mind me tagging along."

Edited by Marius Pontmercy

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC:"Pardon me a moment, Mimira."

Krayn stood, and glared at the Clockmaker. "You. Get off this ship. This is a guard endeavor, and you are neither a guard nor one of Lohkar's crew. As a result, no one can vouch for you, and no one trusts you.""Leave."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Maioro - Empty Street

Maioro's faint smile widened into a grin, silently chuckling to himself while he shook his head. "No, but I can't say I'd congratulate you either. Not yet, at least." he replied, maintaining his lofty stare and for all the good it did for Araedrex, nothing was to be found in his eyes. They almost seemed lifeless, blank, like those of a man stripped of all that mattered to him except the pain was missing.

Though insightful as Araedrex was, it was evident enough Maioro was not the smiling young man the world saw him as.

"Again, I'm simply curious about why you did it, your reasoning."

"I'm curious as to where you stand in the world."

IC: Clockmaker"I did ask to simply be dropped off at the nearest settlement," he said matter-of-factly with neither reproach or smugness in his voice. "But this alliance between enforcers and criminals has absolutely captured my interest. Of course, if you really want me gone, I'd be happy to oblige if I could." He glanced around, acknowledging Tellus's statement with an appreciative smile. "But for now it looks like you're stuck with me," he finished with an enthusiastic grin.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Mayhaka

"Ah thanks, my friend." He said as he picked up the drink his ally had brought. "So you little Matoran, now you have your drink, are you willing to talk? Cuz if you don't , that's no problem, only your Kanohi might suddenly scatter."

I'm back!

"You think you frighten me Toa? Let me tell you have seen worse things that a pretty boy Toa of Iron and still slept like a log the same night. I think you should start using different tactics instead of intimidation, my friend"

Edited by Commander CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC Mayhaka

"Oh no little Matoran I didn't mean to intimidate you, just state really clear me and my friends really want the information you have. So here, have another drink." He said as he took another drink from his ally and offered it to the Matoran. "So lets, ask it more kindly: I have this nice ingot of gold here, and you can have it, just give me the information I need and you'll never hear from us again." He said again, creating a medium-sized gold ingot.

I'm back!

IC: Tayis

"I love improvised assaults as much as the next man, in fact probably more so. But those slums are a maze, and crowded too. As a group we'd have no trouble, but it wouldn't be hard to lose each other."

A disorganised riot in the slums was actually the sort of fight Tayis relished, but in order to take on Six-hand, it was probably better to go with effective tactics, rather than simply ones he enjoyed.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: Zieta

"I agree with Tayis, Mayhaka. Rushing into battle in a good way to get are selves spotted or much worse. I dont want them knowing we are there, then fleeing or telling the rest of six hand. Granted, Im sure they are going to realize that one of their outposts has mysteriously vanished into thin air, but I leave that for later rather than sooner. Agree'd team?"

Edited by Commander CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Kale ironshaper- Po-wahi coast- Fowadi

IC: Seeing as the chances of a fight breaking out were slim, Kale moved up the mast and settled in on top of the yard. From the decks below, it would be hard to tell if he was waiting for the order to get the ship under way or simply taking a nap in the warm ocean breeze.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: ClockmakerThe slim Toa turned to face the Toa of Stone. "Ehm, I'm not comfortable being in law enforcement. And I don't like weapons. I'm happy to help, just... Not officially. Ya know, lendin' a hand 'ere and there, opening doors, pushing buttons, rewiring machinery..."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Krayn glanced at Tellus. "In these times, unexplained presence alone is enough for distrust. He appears exactly on the eve of an important mission, one against enemies clearly more knowledgeable than the common crook, and asks to come along. No one knows who he is, no one can vouch for him. And he has no real reason to be here. Even if I believe in coincidences, and I certainly don't believe in that many of them."He looked back at the Clockmaker. "You will be dropped off at the nearest settlement. If you mention what you saw here to anyone, I will track you down and have you brought up on charges.""Is that clear?"

fK5oqYf.jpg