Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Yeah, sure.IC: Ghar-Knel grumbled, readying his gun.The raiders were soon upon them, surrounding the cart."Well, well, well," the apparent leader said. "A trader's cart?""I wouldn't do that if I were you," the Vortixx said, raising the rifle."Look at this guy," one of the cronies chortled (OOC: :D ). "He thinks he can take on all of us.""I have her," Ghar-Knel shrugged, gesturing to Ga'mal.One of the raiders drew a pair of wicked looking blades and jumped from his Ussal steed onto the cart.CRACK!Ghar-Knel jumped up onto the back of the cart and fired his weapon, blowing off the foolish raider's right arm. The blood splattered in the assassin's direction. He felt the warm liquid splash against him. He closed his eyes so as not to get anything in them."I keep my promises," he growled, opening his eyes.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: So it begin...

IC(Ga'mal)

The Ga-Matoran swallows as her adrenaline glands take over her actions. She jumps from the cart and lands on top of one of the beings-a Skakdi of Earth-swinging her Kholi stick. The Matoran manages to wack his head with a loud THUD! before landing on top of him. He falls to the ground with Ga'mal on top of him. Ga'mal runs to the back of her cart and reaches for the dull cutlas that the Onu-Toa had traded with her.Karz, it's heavy!She swings the heavy sword into the air, wacking off the lower portion of a Po-Toa's leg. He yells in pain before falling to the ground. The Matoran cringes as she watches the ankle and foot fly to the ground. A yell makes her look behind her at an oncoming Po-Matoran; Kanoka launcher raised high. Ga'mal throws her cutlas toward him, managing to knock the launcher from his hands. He snarls as he takes out a medium sized sword and swings it toward Ga'mal, threatening to cut her skull in half...-Mef Man

IC: Ghar-Knel swung around, cocking and firing another crossbow bolt at Ga'mal's assailant. The shot hit the burly Po-Matoran in the back, a non-fatal, but painful shot. He turned on the thermal vision headset and jumped down to fight by his companion's side, once more pulling the bolt back on his gun."You're just making me angry," the leader yelled, jumping down to face them.Ghar-Knel laughed a moment. Then, lazily fired from the hip, he shot the leader in the head."How's that for a raid!" he called out to the stragglers."Now we're furious!" the, what Ghar-Knel assumed to be deputy, growled."Ooh, scary," Ghar-Knel said, reloading his weapon.THWUNK!The deputy threw a knife that landed in the cart just an inch from the Vortixx's head.

IC(Ga'mal)

The Matoran's face was one of pure and utter panic. What was she doing fighting alongside an assassin in the middle of the desert? There was no time for this question, though, as a knife flies past her and buries itself near the Vortixx's head."My cart!" she yells before running back to her small caravan and jumping on top of the vehicle. Ga'mal bends down and grabs the knife before jumping onto the deputy and thrusting it straight into his chest. Her eyes open wide with shock as she watches the being's heartlight slowy flicker on and off before going out. She lets loose a high pitched scream before jumping off of the being; blood staining her hands."Retreat!"The order finally came. With that the few remaining beings grabbed their wounded and headed back off into the desert; leaving the two beings alone yet again. Ga'mal crumples to the ground and stares in the direction of the being she had just...killed. She rests her head on her knees and begins to cry; tears flooding down her cheeks and onto the hot sand below her. Small sizzling sounds could be heard as the water impacts with the heat of the ground. It was burning through the soles of Ga'mal's boots and armor, but she didn't care. All she could do was cry for the life she had just taken.-Mef Man

IC: Ghar-Knel grunted as the cowards fled. Then, he bent down to comfort Ga'mal as best as he could."Oh, Karz," he groaned. "Ga'mal, you're going to be okay. Oh, Karzahni why didn't you leave that to me?! You poor thing. I'm so sorry, Ga'mal. I'm sorry." He tentatively hugged her. He hoped she wouldn't misread this as a lover's affection. "I know the first kill is hard, but you might get over this. It'll be okay. Oh Karz, I'm so sorry!"

IC(Ga'mal)

Ga'mal buries her head into the Vortixx's left shoulder as the tears continue to stream down her face. She had never killed anyone and she was taking it hard. That was the last thing she wanted to do and she had just completed the evil deed as well as severe limbs off of other beings. The Matoran weeps harder, her head still burried in his shoulder.But, his words were comforting (for an assassin). She found strength through him and his words; proving this by making the tears fall less frequent. After she was finished crying, she continued to hold onto the assassin."Thank you," she manages before wiping her eyes wrist her wrist. The Matoran quickly pulls away from the Vortixx, not wanting him to think she was trying to hug him in a relationship manor. It was just so long since the had the warm embrace of a friend; someone to help her during her hard times. Tairel sure wasn't going to do it and neither was anyone else. So, when the Vortixx had hugged her, it felt nice. And right.The Matoran quickly turns away from the Vortixx and sits on the back of her ussul cart; looking toward the face of the being she had killed. She groans before running her hands over her head and burying her mask between her knees. More tears start to fall, but she tries to force them back.-Mef Man

IC: Ghar-Knel was going soft."This isn't my first time," he said, patting Ga'mal on the shoulder. "Comforting someone, that is. I had a few apprentices in my days. They all reacted the same way you did. I've been here before, and I know that what you need to do is move on. Forget about that Po-Matoran and let's just drive away."He shook his head to clear it."You're lucky," he tried to joke. "I didn't give that kind of speech to my apprentices."

Edited by Solaris: Toa of Insanity

IC(Ga'mal)

The Matoran smiles at Ghar-Knel before wiping away another tear. "What did you say to your pupils, exactly?" she jokes; trying to make herself feel better. It didn't."The least we can do is bury the body," she says, head bowed. "Then we can salvage what weapons they have if we need them."What am I saying? Kill a being then loot his body? I'd gladly kick myself if I could...-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Ghar-Knel sat back."Well, first of all, when the apprentices started crying, I would kick them and tell them to get up," he explained. "Then I would yell a swear-riddled speech at them to the effect of 'you don't deserve to be an assassin you child. I don't have any respect for your babyish crying. Why don't you grow up and move on. If you want to be like me, then forget about that person, wipe your eyes and follow me to Karzahni and back!' Or anything like that."He then stared down at the body. Dagger. Bent after being plunged into the side of the cart. Sickle. Rusty. Couldn't cut a fruit with it. And a bag of pebbles and a slingshot with a broken string. Hm. These must have been horrible raiders."Nothing he has is worth taking," the assassin sighed. He reached down to pick something up. "Smoke?" he offered.

IC(Ga'mal)

Ga'mal hugs herself tightly; trying to calm herself down. "That's nice," she mumbles before standing up; grabbing a shovel from the back of the cart. She walks a few yards away from the body and starts to dig a hole. "Smoke? No thanks," she says, remembering the voilent vomitting from her last one. She continues to dig the hole, trying not to glance toward the body.-Mef Man

IC: Valria had finished washing up and dried off. She got on her barely held together armor and opened the door. She hadn't noticed Mef's knocking and questions until she had gotten out of the shower. She opened the door with a smile on her face oblivious to the tragedy that just struck the group."Yes Mef? Are we leaving soon?" Valria asked.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Ghar-Knel shrugged and put the carton away. He jumped down to join Ga'mal in digging the hole. Once it was done, he respectfully rolled the body of the deputy into the hole. He searched around for the leader's corpse. He dragged that one into the hole as well."I think we should say something," he mumbled. "Uh... We're terribly sorry that this happened, but it was kind of your fault. Uh, we didn't want to do this, but it happened. So, you led a horrible life of roaming the sands, stealing from others, and we're, uh, sorry that you made that choice. So, uh, goodbye, little raider-things."He turned away to get back on the cart."I was never good with eulogies," he mumbled.

IC(Ga'mal and Mef)

Mef forces a smile on his face, but he didn't really feel like smiling. A being he had just shared a drink with and talked to was probably dead; gone from a murdurer's poisonous blade."Hey, Valria," he manages before looking down at the crossbow and quiver. The Onu-Toa bends down and grabs them before holding them out to the Toa. "Here. I bought these for you this morning. Been waiting for you to get up so I can show these to you."Ga'mal had looked away long before the bodies were stacked into the hole. Their blood had been smeared across the sand and their weapons littered the ground. "We'd better leave," she says before sitting on the cart next to Ghar-Knel. She pulls away from the scene and gets back on the road. A few more tears start to fall from her face. She breathes in heavily before leaning her head on the Vortixx's shoulder. Ga'mal was exhasuted and wanted to just lean against her new friend as they ride toward the village of water. The fight had left her exhausted and she wanted nothing more than to just be with the Vortixx and rest. Yes, rest sounded nice.-Mef Man

OOC: Ace of Spades, I'm forcing time along a little bit with our character's and Marda' bar. Hope that's okay.. I just wanna' catch up time-wise to everyone else around us... :PIC: Ishi -- resident bartender and debt worker"And make that two.""Ye' want morre than one? Ye' sure therre, laddie? It's a big porrtion, ya know.""Yeah, yeah, gramps, just get me two."With a curt nod, Ishi spun on his raised geta and clacked off along the bar floor to place the order. He'd spent the last couple days mopping up the blood and gore from the fight in Marda's bar, as well as running errands, helping out in the service, and now taking orders for pipsqueak skakdi. At least I'm not outside in that costume anymore. Ishi had spent the afternoon walking through Po-koro in a white fluff costume, beckoning customer's into the bar. Somehow, Ishi felt incredibly sick of such marketing ploys. Marda seemed to think otherwise. Maybe it was out of backlash for Ishi's illegal use of her bar while she had left the village, but it was still a horrid torture all the same. He tossed the order over the counter to Marda and glared while saying;"Pot-roast. Two of 'em for the lug-nut at table thrree."

IC: Ghar-Knel patted Ga'mal on the head as the cart moved ever onward through the sand."You just go to sleep," he told her.He didn't say much else as they trekked across the dusty wasteland. Soon, a scraggly, tough patch of grass passed his vision. They were nearing the Ga-Wahi border. At least the fight was behind them.And ahead of them lay a vast expanse of sand, with a stretch of green on the horizon."Not much longer," he mumbled.

I.C. Kranuka"Well. That's not going to work." Kranuka looked at Fehron. "You grab his hands, I grab his feet?"

IC: Fehron: "Sure." He picked up the unconscious Toa. "Where's a Toa of Ice when you need one? Also, we're lost." Fehron creates a compass. However the needle spins around uselessly. "Where's a Toa of Magnetism when you need one? He grabs the map. "Let me see that- Hey, isn't north supposed to be up? Kranuka, you moro- Wait, I have no idea where on the map we are. Well, let's see here... There are some mountains at the north end of the desert..." Fehron put down Ardoku and activated his Kadin. He flew up into the air to try to orient them. There were no mountains in sight. However, there was a huge sandstorm blocking them. "Um, I've got good news and bad news." Fehron points. " Where's a Toa of Air when you need one?"OOC: Yeah, I say "Where's a Toa of ______ when you need one?" too much.

aouROFb.png

IC:In case Valria hadn't noticed him, Agni stuck his head into her doorway from the side in a slightly comedic manner. "And to answer your question, yes, we are leaving. In fact, the sooner the better." he added, just to get the information out before Mef began showing her all the tech and tricks of her newly-acquired weaponry.The Toa of fire still felt on edge and frustrated, but a happy Valria was a good thing, despite the circumstances. At least one thing that isn't going amiss. he thought, before reassuming his position outside of her room, standing next to Mef.OOC: I also have a little something in mind for when the group leaves the inn. Nothing world-changing, but definitely affecting Po-Koro.(With approval from Tuck before his busy time.)

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Can't wait to see what it is, VF.

IC(Ga'mal)

Ga'mal opens her eyes and looks toward the horizon. She had handed the reins to Ghar-Knel before resting her head on his shoulder and falling asleep. The ride was bumpy, but she was soon asleep."Is that Ga?" asked the Matoran as she sits back up. She looks toward the Vortixx and smiles. "Almost there."-Mef Man

IC: "Oh, sorry for taking so long, I was getting ready. And I kind of slept in late." She smiled sheepishly. Taking the quiver and hanging it from her back. She also holstered the crossbow that had been given to her by Mef. The second time, her hand grazed Mef's and held there longer than previously. Agni's comedic popping in made her jump and then blush in surprise. If anything Valria was getting better, and despite not having good sleep or a good day yesterday everything had turned out quite well. They'd only stay in Po-Koro for a bit before heading to Ga-Koro and she would be even closer to find out who she really was and what happened to her?OOC: Well before we leave we got to see Onewa and Valria will have another flashback, of which someone else will be writing it. You'll see them and their character when it shows up. Though I should ask should we do your thing first VF?

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC(Mef)

Mef smiles as he watches Valria place the weapons on herself like one of the pro's, easily sliding the quiver over her shoulder and the crossbow was soon holstered as well."I hope you like them," he says as he looks down at Valria's hand. It was still resting by his, but was soon retracted before Agni popped his head in. "If they're not right I can pick up something different," he reassures her.-Mef Man

IC: Fehron: "You're thinking of the wrong direction. Let's go UP!" Fehron used his powers to levitate Kranuka and Ardoku by their armor, and then flew up with them with his Kadin. The trio went higher, higher, higher, until the sandstorm passed harmlessly underneath them. "Hey, I think I can see the mountains now. We're going that way!" Fehron pointed to the east. The trio then descended and he set Kranuka down. "Let's leave Ardoku levitated up here. If you carry him, his rear end is gonna be dragging on the ground. Say, did you pack any water? If not, we can get it from cacti, but still. Oh yeah, you didn't. Oh well." He sliced open a cacti. It was moist inside! He dabbed some on Ardoku's forehead, then gave up and balanced it on there.

Edited by Chaos Makuta: Dralcax

aouROFb.png

OOC: Looking for any Do-gooders to pick a fight. Or talk. Or get trapped in an illusion.IC: AurumAurum strode past the streets of Po-Koro, looking for Hafu's home. He'd kill him, nice and quickly, before any loud noise could happen. Behind him, his vat of liquid metal, the ultimate defense, churned as it readied itself for battle. Aurum also put his mask power on hold. If anyone recognized him as the silent Toa of Iron who killed others in perfect silence, he'd be able to trick them with his mask of illusion.He stepped into the center of the Koro, and turned. He was now bored. And when he was bored, bad things tend to happen. Like death. And fights. And people screaming in their illusions. And getting their bodies ripped apart. Things like that.Liquid metal flowed out, and surrounded Aurum like a mist cloud. Somebody, just somebody, come over here and do something.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Meh, time to get these guys doing something.IC Nen and ThamaNen shifted. He had fallen asleep, as had Thama. He wondered how long they had been resting. At this point, Sashina and Jev could catch up with them later. He woke up Thama and wrote out a note for Jev and Sashina to follow when they arrived. It read, "Out doing good and stuff. Come find us." Pleased with the information conveyed in the note, he and Thama left the hut to go out searching for good to do.In the center of the koro, there seemed to be a toa making a metal mist cloud around him. That seemed like something to investigate. Nen and Thama approached the toa."Excuse me sir," Nen said to Aurum, "Is there any particular reason you're making a cloud of metal around yourself? You seem bored."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: Yay.=====IC: AurumAurum turned towards Nen. Cloud? Sure, it looked like mist, but really? Cloud?Aurum: I am bored. And it isn't a cloud. Its liquid metal. I'm bored because I can't find Hafu.He stared straight into the eyes of Nen and Thama, and cast an illusion of himself, in a happy, positive light.Aurum: Would you be so kind as to guide me to his home?However, not in the illusion, he was forming blades out of the liquid metal, and what he said was actually: I need to kill Hafu. Point me in the right direction.Of course, in the illusion, he was still a happy person. He stopped it.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Nen and Thama:"Well of course we could point you in the right direction!" Nen said, always happy to see a fellow happy person. "Thama, do you happen to know where Hafu is?""Actually, no, I really don't. I'm not really a regular here," Thama replied."That's really unfortunate, because I have no idea either," Nen said, his cheerful mood having not waned in the slightest. "Why exactly are you looking for him? Do you need a carving of a statue or something? That's what he does, right?""Yes, that's what he does. He's a famous carver. Everybody knows that.""Well not everybody knows.""Well I know it, and I'm not the one with a hut in the koro.""Just because you have a hut in the koro doesn't mean you know every single island-famous person who live in it." "I'm pretty sure it does.""Well... okay then!""...Yeah. Okay then."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC: AurumAurum couldn't believe these two. Maybe this would lift him from his boredom.Aurum: I'm here to kill him because Makuta wants him dead. I'll also kill anyone in my way. Especially you two, being so happy. Now, you can either bring me to him or you can try to fight me and die.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Nen and Thama:"Well, I'm afraid we can't let you do that," Nen said, still with the cheerful demeanor of before."Kill Hafu or kill us?" Thama asked."...Yes," Nen replied. He drew his sword.In less than a second, the ground between the two and Aurum burst into a large cloud of sand, obscuring the two from Aurum's view. When the sand had cleared, the two had vanished.Off to his back right, Thama was crouched, silently drawing her bow and aiming an arrow at Aurum's mask. Steadying her concealed self, she fired straight at him, knowing that he would have no way to know where the arrow was coming from.

OOC: Win. Btw, is your arrow tips made of metal?=====IC: AurumAurum stood, sand flowing up in front of his eyes. No matter for him. When the sand cleared, the 2 others were nowhere to be seen. Interesting.His metal water twisted, and soon there was a liquid metal sphere. It solidified on Aurum's signal, and a fast arrow bounced off harmlessly. The metal turned back into a liquid form, and then collapsed back into its original state-swirling around Aurum. He turned and stared at the arrow, picking it up as he started to walk towards where the village center was. He moved a small bit of liquid metal in front of him. A perfect mirror to catch someone stalking him... and catch them in an illusion.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: She has a few different types. She'll no doubt switch to non-metal now.IC Nen and Thama:Large hands of earth suddenly reached out beneath Aurum and began to hold him in place.The air around him was suddenly removed without warning. Thama had switched positions to the far side of one of the huts around the city, maintaining a line of sight to her target. She was crouched and quite well hidden.

Edited by pokemonlover360

OOC: Because it its currently night time for America, i'm just gonna say its night time for the matoran as well - better have them asleep than awake when they find their town filled with liquid metal.IC: AurumAurum was suddenly caught in hands made of the earth. He wondered what the next move would be like. He found out when he lost the ability to breath. No matter. Creating a metal drill, he blasted out of the rock hands. Metal twisted and flowed towards his armor, and soon his legs had springs attached to them, and his armor was streamlined for speed. He jumped, and landed on top of a roof.Focusing, he started to pull metal from around him. More and more metal from the matoran villagers were pulled out. Aurum made them to orbit him, spinning metal bits and bobs at high speed, disrupting the air. Only a extremely skilled Toa could remove the air now - without killing anyone else, that is.Aurum turned around, trying to find the enemy. Then, he closed his eyes. Just like how Toa of Fire would sense others using a skill in which they would find heat sources, he started to pinpoint beings in metal. Soon, he managed to find a piece of armor, which seemed to be directly in line with him. He turned his head, and pulled the iron towards him. Thama found herself caught in the elemental pull. This one, however, was slow. If she was just out of the back of the hut, it would have been finished.Aurum's own liquid metal formed into blades, which then solidified.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I presume that you pulled the matoran along with their metal parts around you? And I'm going to assume, "around" to not include the top.IC Nen and Thama:Thama found herself being pulled towards the growing mass of metal the Aurum was forming around himself. She had to get out of this. She vanished behind a hut off to the side, remaining out of sight and out of range of the metal powers. She'd wait to see what Nen did.If Aurum took the time to look up through the hole at the top of his defenses, he would find a thick hunk of earth, about as wide as the toa's width falling straight down on him at high speed.

OOC: Please actually say where on earth Nen is.... And, yes. There are matoran soundly sleeping in orbit around Aurum.====Aurum heard a little thunk to his left. A piece of black rock bounced off. He twisted his head up, and saw the massive hunk of earth flying towards him. Using his Iron powers, he pulled himself backwards, along with his own liquid metal and small pieces of metal. The large pieces continued orbiting as the stone fell.Aurum: Fool. Kill those you swore to protect while you're at it, eh?

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Frankly, Nen is using his mask of stealth, so I've been assuming he's been around wherever, probably in the center of town somewhere. But I'll give you a location of him at the moment. Also, have you noticed how often your characters float around with metal orbiting? It seems to be a common occurrence. In addition, how in the world are the matoran not awake, since you've grabbed them out of their huts, most of which I remember from the MNOG as having smaller than matoran windows?Also, most of this fight has been my characters trolling yours. For my own personal amusement. I'm having lots of fun. I hope the same is true for you.IC Nen and Thama:Nen emerged from his stealth safely behind a hut. He was having fun. He had seen Thama being pulled by the toa's iron powers, so he decided to get some protection set up for that. Reaching down, he let the earth below him move up and cover his entire body in armor, his mask included. When he was done he was covered from head to toe in earth that would serve to throw off Aurum's ability to sense him and the metal in him. Remembering his sword, he stabbed the ground and pulled out his newly earth-covered sword. He vanished with his mask again, ready to continue.Thama was displeased. The toa had pulled matoran out of their homes to use as a shield of metal, and it was too difficult to remove the air from the toa's vicinity. She glanced around the hut to see the hunk of earth miss. This was proving to be a stalemate, which was always annoying. The toa of iron reminded her of the toa in Ga-koro who had mentioned his intention to kill Macku. She remembered sucking the air away from him, and his attempts to talk being cut off by the vacuum taking his air away. Those were some good times. She waited to see what the toa of iron did next.

OOC: Trololololol~Darn I can't kill Hafu without an admin of some sort.IC: AurumAurum couldn't find the second being of iron - probably because he was the Toa of earth. He, however, had no current visibility of Aurum. As for the other Toa with the bow, Aurum didn't need to mind her. If she killed him, he'd have finished the job of killing Hafu, along with killing quite a lot of matoran as well.This was a stalemate, except Aurum was closer to his goals.He pulled the sleeping Matoran closer, and started to search for the one who had the most similarities with Hafu - Black Ruru, tan body. Has a pickaxe, and is a carver. Carvers would probably be stronger in their arms while having longer fingers for delicateness in the statues.Soon, every matoran in town was either sleeping on their home's ceiling of sleeping while floating in the air, while Aurum continued to search.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Yeah, I'm almost certain Hafu was moved to a safehouse with guards ordered by Onewa long before this. Also, the matoran should really be awake if you grabbed them out of their houses like that. And you can't find Hafu like that. There is no possible way it could be that easy to find a matoran who needs to keep confidential info a secret. He probably doesn't even live in the actual koro for safety. So have fun trying to find a needle in a needle-less haystack while Nen and Thama take potshots.IC Nen and Thama:Nen took a glance at Aurum from his position. He saw the toa looking through the matoran he had orbiting around him, no doubt looking for Hafu. Nen couldn't let it be that easy. Earth hands reached up and grabbed the matoran Aurum was holding, pulling them into a cluster that was then covered by a dome of earth. The earth dome containing the matoran descended into the ground, keeping the matoran away from Aurum.With the matoran civilians clear, Thama was free to make her next move. This time, instead of Aurum losing air from a vacuum, the air pressure around him began to increase, gradually beginning to crush him. It was much easier to clump air around the toa than to keep the air away from the toa. She kept the pressure increasing at a steady rate.OOC: Trololol indeed

OOC: Indeed....Darn.IC: AurumAurum found the Matoran taken from him by earthen hands, which descended into the ground. As he felt air pressure rise, he smiled, and laughed.Aurum: Kill me if you wish. You would also be murderer of all the Matoran whom you have...trapped. And how weak are you, to do this while hiding, unlike those who actually stand in the light? Others could actually mistake you as a servant of Makuta... or Makuta himself!As this happened, armor plating was formed and pressed into his armor. Soon, he was just a hulk of metal - extremely strong metal. For now, air pressure was useless against him. Twisting, he intensified his search for metals - thanks to the Toa of Earth, he could now focus on the 2 Toa without getting distracted by lots of other metal - most of the Matoran were under the ground. And suffocating. He continued his search, all the while leaping from 1 roof to another, using solidified floating metal as stepping stones in between.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: The funny part is that you didn't give Aurum any air holes in his impenetrable metal armor, or else the air pressure would be crushing his mouth or nose. Teehee.Also, is saying that we're attacking from the shadows and avoiding the light really applicable at nighttime?IC Nen and Thama:Nen smiled. The matoran were safe in an underground cavern he had made. He shifted the earth, bringing the cavern over to him with the matoran inside. Near the exit to the koro and out of sight of Aurum, Nen raised the cavern with the matoran. They burst out of the ground quietly and were now very awake."Shhhhh," he whispered to them before they could make a sound. "You all need to trust me. There's a toa of iron in the village trying to kill Hafu. Me and my ally are trying to stop him, but we need you safe before we can take him out. If one of you could calmly and quietly inform the turaga of the situation it would be most helpful. The rest of you, get outside and stay clear. Also, sorry for waking you. I hope you are all having a pleasant night. Now go." The matoran left the village as quickly and quietly as they could, avoiding the gaze of the toa of iron hopping around. One of the matoran began making his way to Onewa's hut as quickly and stealthily as he could.Thama noticed that once again the toa was blocking her air manipulation with metal. She was getting somewhat annoyed. He mentioned the possibility of killing him, which she could not allow, but massive bodily harm would have to be permitted for this fight to get anywhere. She switched her focus once more to the air in Aurum's lungs, now sealed behind the metal armor protecting his outside. She forced the air to expand within Aurum's chest, gradually threatening to make his lungs burst from the pressure. This should get his attention, she thought.