Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Invisible (as a bird, with ? and Weta)Invisible, being a Toa of Sonics, could hear the shout from the village. He turned to Weta."We have to go to Po-Koro. They've gotten Hafu."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Nice of you to forget about Invisible's hearing and connection to Tamaru's death.IC: InvisibleIt didn't take long to reach Po-Koro, and Invisible noticed some people running down an alley."Come on, that must be where they took him!" Invisible shouted, changing back into a Toa and running after them, sword drawn.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Not so much that as not realising how my actions with one character were likely to affect another.IC (Weta): Weta swooped down out of the clouds, but he didn't turn back into a toa or otherwise reveal himself. If these were the same murderers he had encountered in Le-wahi, it might be better to stay hidden and surprise them.IC (Dekuna): Dekuna had to double take when he saw a bird suddenly turn into a toa and run after the criminals. And a toa of sonics, no less. The shock of it almost made him trip over. He caught himself, however, and continued running after Hafu's captors.

ppg2.png

OOC: I'm correct to assume Wraith saw everything right?

OOC: Sure. Critical part is over, but I still expect some explaining to take place.IC: Ronkshou grinned. The plan was working, or at least he thought it was. The servant of Makuta took a fighting stance, raising his proto-knuckes."That is fine by me", growled Ronkshou. The moment that followed was extremely tense, both Toa, both experienced fighters, both seeing into each others psyche in order to gain a hint of their fighting styles. "Well are you just going to stand there or are you going to fight?" jeered Ronkshou. -------------On the dot, the alarms sounded, and guards on duty pooled towards the damaged hut near the center of the village. Even Onewa was awakened by the blaring sounds, and he groggily rolled out of bed, sitting on the sides and rubbing his eyes."What in the heavens?" mumbled the very groggy Turaga. He slowly rose to his feet and picked up his staff, and then made his way to the door to see what what happening. -------------Vidar dragged Aurum and the disguised Hafu through the back alleyways - he was taking them back the way they arrived in Po-Koro. In the distance, Vidar could see the trapdoor, still open, and near the walls of the village. This meant that the door was out of the way, and guards were too frantic, making a beeline for Hafu's hut, to pay much attention to the further shaded patch of sand that the trapdoor rested under. Then, like sliding to home base, Vidar slid towards the trap door, propping it open for Aurum to carry Hafu. "Echelon knows how to find this," said Vidar. With that, he shut the trapdoor and descended into the tunnel. -------------In the night, a bestial slave of the Makuta stirred. The Kane-Ra rested near the quarry with its similarly infected kin. This night, the Makuta would choose it for the dark lord's purposes. The Kane-Ra's eyes opened, delirious from the vital sleep that the Makuta had taken from it. The natural rage that came with the disturbance of slumber was blocked by the infected Hunas, and the Kane-Ra was forced to leave its kin, and run off into the night.OOC: Will RP Yegni once Xenmas responds. Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: ?The female Mystix also landed, running after Invisible."What about Onu-Koro?"IC: Invisible"Screw Onu-Koro! A Matoran is about to die, and I'm not letting that happen!" Invisible replied, anger clear in his voice.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Aurum, CyraxAurum sprinted past alleyways, the dark night leaving him barely able to see Vidar. However, still with Hafu on his back, he sprinted, following the Toa of Air. Soon, they reached an area which Vidar simply ran straight. This was where the trapdoor probably was. Sure enough, Vidar ran towards a spot, where, although it was clad in shadows, seemingly opened up and swallowed the Toa of Air. Aurum headed over, plopped Hafu down, now with a different mask and armor, and then dropped down himself.Hafu extracted. Now, they were probably to head towards the canyon, where Ysimar, Ronkshou and Echelon would arrive at after dealing with the enemies. He turned towards Vidar for instructions.Aurum: We should lower the usage of elemental powers while here - if they're good enough, they'd simply leave the fight there and track us through whatever elemental powers they also have. So...where to now?=====Cyrax wasn't familiar with the guy in Po-Koro; However, the description of the Toa of Magnetism in Ga-Koro fit Argentum. However, he had left, back when they were in the shoal, for Le-Koro after he found the massive magnetic currents. Still, Argentum had been in the process of defecting, although most of the time he had simply been walking behind Kalama, thinking about how wet and muddy it was.Cyrax: Yeah, I know the Toa of Magnetism. You could've kicked him if you found us earlier. But he left for something. Dunno what.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Zealokan'No!' They had taken Hafu, gone in thirty seconds. He turned to the being Skyra was facing off against. 'I'm guessing you're a part of this all?! If that Matoran dies, you will have painted a very big target on your head!!' He unsheathed his blades and stood at Skyra's side. 'Come over here and get your hiding!!!'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC (Echelon)Echelon relinquished control of the guard when he felt Ronkshou's hand on his shoulder. Opening his eyes and seeing all Karzahni breaking loose around him, he smiled. All according to plan, he thought, as he switched control to his nearby corpses. A Skakdi and four Matoran rose to their feet, lifting an axe and four pairs of daggers, and marched purposefully towards the assembled beings.IC (Merror)Merror rounded the corner to see complete chaos. In an instant his swords were drawn.Five beings came round the corner of an alleyway. One look at them was all Merror needed to know they were Undead."Echelon," he growled as he moved forwards to engage them.Two of the dead Matoran looked very dry and desiccated, their flesh almost mummified by the desert sands. Grimacing, Merror send two blasts of flame at them from his swords. After a few seconds they were incinerated like dry leaves, leaving only dust and pieces of blackened armour.Suddenly, Merror was sent flying sideways as something smashed into his flank. He looked up to see a powerfully built Skakdi hefting a huge axe. Fortunately, Merror's strong armour had protected him from the axe's blade, but his entire side felt numb from the impact. Now the undead Skakdi began to advance on him, weapon raised...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:MihaMiha sprung into action. She vaulted over to where her allies were standing in a few seconds. "So, what element does Vidar control, and what element does Echelon control?" she asked, hoping to come up with a battle plan.Fiva"For the Bonsai!" Fiva called, leaping into battle. He landed next to Merror. "You know what I love best about fire?" he asked, looking at the zombies. He lit them on fire, hoping to burn them to ashes. "It's really useful for the zombie Apocalypse!"

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC (Merror)"Quite," said Merror, as the towering Skakdi burst into flame. "Air and Magnetism, respectively," he called to Miha.IC (Echelon)Unfortunately, the Skakdi and one of the Matoran still had a lot of water in their bodies, so they did not burn as quickly as the other Undead had. And as the Skakdi did not feel pain, Echelon was still able to manipulate it.The massive corpse swung its axe at Fiva, the power of a lot of dead muscle behind it.Merror got to his feet just as the Skakdi attacked. Quickly, he sprang in front of Fiva and blocked the huge axe with his swords. The sheer force of the Skakdi began to push him backwards.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Miha"Magnetism? Perfect, we have the best counter to that." Miha said, quickly coming up with a plan. "Lover Girl, get over here!"Fiva"Why did you do that?" Fiva asked, activating his mask. He used it to throw the Skakdi at the other undead. "Mask Powers. Gotta love 'em."

OOC: Ok, change of Plan. I need to stop sleeping. All it does is mean that I miss all the action.IC: VirtheeEverything was going wrong, chaotic sounds, the siren going off, he knew something terrible was happening.He managed to get himself out of the hut, without getting trampled in the chaos. Apparently from the reactions of those around him... Hafu was gone. He saw a way to take advantage of the fights going on around him. The being controlling what were zombies. one of which was on fire, seemed a little distracted with controlling his zombies. Virthee decided to try to stop that, he attempted to sneak around about ten feet behind the Toa, before speaking. He couldn't fight, but he might be of some use."Why are you continuing your attack... You already have Hafu don't you? What more could you possibly want to accomplish?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Echelon)Echelon caught the Skakdi with magnetism just before it landed on the undead Matoran. Narrowing his eyes at Fiva, he magnetically threw the Toa backwards.Meanwhile, he magnetised the remaining flaming Matoran to Miha, and sent the Skakdi at Merror once again.IC (Merror)The Skakdi charged at Merror, axe held over its head. As it came, Merror simply waited.Closer, and closer, came the huge lumbering corpse. At the very last moment, just as it began to bring its axe down, Merror leapt into the air. As he flew over the Skakdi, arching his back to avoid the axe blade, he brought one blazing sword round in a swipe, shearing diagonally through the Skakdi's chest. The two halves of the Skakdi slumped, smoking, to the ground. Even as they fell, Merror, falling simultaneously, sliced off one of the corpse's arms and one of its legs before his feet touched the ground."Mask powers," said Merror as he landed in a crouch, and turned to Fiva. "Gotta love 'em."IC (Echelon)Echelon grimaced as he yielded control of the now-useless Skakdi. He heard Virthee behind him, and turned.He sent a magnetic pulse at the Toa, slamming him into the wall behind him."I wouldn't expect you to understand," he said, turning back to the battle.

IC:MihaMiha ran. Really really fast. Like, as fast as you can go without using a Kakama. And she ran right at Echelon, who had turned his back. As he turned back towards the battle she leapt over him, heading towards her father. The Corpses behind her however, were now heading right at Echelon, as they tried to catch up with her. Fiva"What's your mask power?" Fiva casually asked, flying past Merror. "Cause mine's a Matatu."OOC::P

IC: Virthee"And why would you not? I have been around long enough to see many like you."The doctor replied, not even struggling against the Magnetism. He was actually planning what he was doing... it may not be exactly how he planned, but he was still going to try."You direct violence upon others senselessly. You lack any care for the value off life, am I correct?"A small, pathetic fireball flickered past the side of echelon's face. No close enough to harm, but likely to be distracting."You have chosen a dangerous path, but why? What purpose do you have in the kidnapping of an innocent Matoran?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Echelon)Echelon merely sidestepped the blazing Matoran, giving it a magnetic boost towards Miha as he did so."On the contrary," Echelon said. "Life fascinates me, and the lack of it is useful to me."Echelon raised an arm, creating another magnetic push, this one sustained, pressing Virthee against the wall. He began to walk towards the Toa, creating a weak magnetic field around his own body to ensure he was prepared against sneak attacks from behind."Believe me, there is nothing senseless in what I do," he said, walking slowly towards the Toa of Fire. "It is all - " he briefly increased the push, to crush Virthee painfully against the wall, " - perfectly - " crushing push " - calculated - " crushing push " - and controlled."He manipulated the magnetism to create a chokehold around the Toa's throat."You are in no position to tell me I chose a dangerous path. And as for that last question - do you really think I would tell you my plans?"

Edited by Ghosthands

IC:MihaMiha continued running. "Oi! Fire for brains! Get this guy off me!"FivaFiva slammed into the ground. And got himself up and walked back over to the fight. "Okay, okay. Hold your horses." Activating his mask he held the zombie in place, then flung it at Echelon."Wait, I'm still attach to-" Miha was sent flying towards Echelon also. So, taking advantage of the opportunity, she started firing disks at the evil Toa.

IC: VirtheeHe winced slightly, but looked the Toa of Magnetism right in the eyes. He was no stranger to pain, to hurting. He was doing his beat to try and ignore the pain, a rather difficult thing to do, and he could still feel it. But, it was working, though it was painful, his idea was working. The being who controlled the dead was clearly distracted with trying to hurt Virthee, which was what he wanted."N-ah-no."He managed to squeeze out of his throat."...I-i did n-no-t-t t-thin-k y-ou had a pla-an. O-other th-than sens-s-seless vi-oh-lence" He was just stalling for time, and he was hurting quite badly for it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Echelon)Echelon was suddenly struck by a wooden disk. It struck a glancing blow on his right arm, causing him to drop his staff. He span around immediately, to see Miha and his undead Matoran flying at him.Echelon raised a hand, stopping them in mid-air. He then caused them to rotate, so that Miha was underneath, and slammed them into the ground. By now, the fire on the undead Matoran had been put out by its rapid passage through the air.The Necromancer magnetically pulled the staff back into his hand, and turned back to Virthee."Save your breath," he told the Toa. "I know a distraction when I see one." He turned, releasing the magnetic bonds on Virthee.IC (Merror)"Calix," Merror replied. Looking around, he spotted Echelon at the end of an alley. "This way!" he shouted to Fiva, running in the Necromancer's direction.

IC:Fiva"Okay!" Fiva shouted back, running towards the Necromancer. "Virthee, get ready to absorb as much heat as you can!" Fiva called. He then uttered four words that made any sane person tremble. "I have an idea!"Miha"Ow..." Miha said, pushing the dead body off her. It was strange that Echelon's armor was so strong that even a disk as sharp as her's only bounced off, doing little damage. She then proceeded to chop the dead body into little pieces with her scalpel. "Glad I learned that little trick." she muttered, dusting herself off.OOC:Minor autohit on the zombie, but I assume that Echelon wasn't really caring about that certain zombie.

IC VirtheeHe was free, but he could still be a distraction, and annoyance. He reached into his bag, pulling out a jar with a powder in it. The powder was good when mixed with water, for helping a sore throat. But hat wasn't what he planned on using it for. He chucked it at Echelon's head, it would probably hurt if it hit him. He wasn't a fighter, bu he could be annoying.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:ZygadZygad grinned. If Virthee could participate, so could he. "Oi! Moylan wannabe! Look over here!" he called, growing a few explosive plants in a ring around Echelon. He then proceeded to detonate them.Miha"Really? More zombies? Where's a shotgun disk launcher when I need one?" Miha asked, shooting disks at the zombie's arms and legs, hoping to chop them off.

OOC: GH, beware! One of the few characters who ever actually made an effextive hit against Echelon is on the way! :PIC: Invisible"There's nothing here. We'd be best off heading to Hafu's hut." Invisible turned, running towards said hut, only to notice a fight. And he recognised a few of the people in the fight...He sent a sonic blast at Echelon.IC: ?The Mystix followed Invisible."What's going on here?"She had now noticed that she had run right into a fight.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: NichouThe blaring alarms sounded, and Nichou realized what was happening, as he saw bursts of flame and stray disks fly in the horizon, over the general direction of Hafu's hut."it's Hafu! hes under attack" Nichou said to his allies in stannis's group. But one was missing. "Oh no" Nichou said as he realized. "Aurax was in hafu's hut! we have to go help him!" Nichou said as he rushed off to join the battle, hoping his allies would follow.ooc:I'm gonna wait a couple posts until nichou gets to the battle, okay?

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Echelon's armour isn't strong at all. It was a glancing blow; Echelon now has a cut on his arm, but it's not too serious. And I don't mind about the Matoran; but his armour will still be stuck to Miha ;)"Moylan wannabe"? Seriously? No offence to TDC, but I think Echelon's a bit more powerful with Magnetism than she is :PIC (Echelon)Echelon saw a ring of plants grow around him. Recognising them as Madu Cabolo, he propelled himself upwards just in time. They exploded harmlessly several bio below him.As he hovered, he was struck by a sonic blast. Fortunately, this one was not high-frequency because Pirok wasn't specific so its only effect was to quite forcefully throw him backwards.The Necromancer dropped back down, using magnetism to slow his fall. He found himself near the Koro walls. It took him only a second to get his bearings, and twenty seconds to find the place where he knew the trapdoor out of the village to be. He quickly uncovered it, opened it, jumped down, and hurried along the tunnel. The trapdoor was quickly covered with sand by a gust of wind, practically impossible to find by someone who did not know where it was.IC (Merror)"NO!" shouted Merror, running in the direction that Echelon had been knocked. When he got to the place where the necromancer appeared to have landed, he found nothing. Following what looked like footprints, Merror hurried through the streets - but to no avail.Echelon had disappeared without a trace."No..." Merror said weakly, the energy seeming to drain from him. Once again, he'd been too late to stop them killing a member of the Company, and once again he'd failed to stop them getting away.He began to walk slowly back to the others.

Edited by Ghosthands

IC: Havon, MimiraYsimar was so busy trying to kill Miha he did not notice Havon behind him, fire sword out and blazing. Havon swung down at Ysimar's head. "BEHIND YOU!"Mimira watched the battle from behind a crate, she had a dagger in her hand, she wanted to help, but she was afraid of just getting in the way. She saw Miha was in trouble, she knew she had to do something, holding her breath, she ran toward Miha, and tackled her out of the vacuum.IC: SkyraSkyra had been analyzing his opponent, he appeared to have some sort of boxing like weapons. He could guess a couple ways his opponent might fight, considering Skyra had a longer reach with his katana's, his opponent would probably try going for his sides when he tried to strike. Skyra knew what he had to do, aim low. Ronkshou jeered at him, "Whatever Makuta..." Skyra noticed this character had an infected mask, he wondered if Makuta directly controlled him. "Let's dance." Skyra, with both weapons aimed for the kill, charged toward Ronkshou. Then Skyra went onto his knees and slid toward Ronkshou, and swiped with both katanas at Ronkshou's feet horizontally.IC: WraithWraith was half way there, "Gotta hurry, gotta hurry." He said to himself. Makuta had shown him everything, as he had quite literally forced him to watch it all. He had seen how Ronkshou had switched Hafu's mask with a dead guard's and had Vidar run off with the real Hafu. OOC: That's what you meant by explaining right?

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Bliddy Ghosthands... Bliddy specifications... :PIC: InvisibleInvisible also ran after Echelon, but found himself back where Vidar had disappeared. He stamped his foot in frustration."Wait..." Invisible stamped his foot again, just to check. It appeared that the ground was... hollow?Invisible got down on his hands and knees, wiping away dust, until he saw what appeared to be a trapdoor."Hey, guys?" He shouted. "I think I've found something!"OOC: Echelon isn't getting away that easy. :evilgrin:BTW, no comments on the Mystix's strange appearance?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC, Aurax: Hafu was nowhere to be seen. "Hafu! Where are you?!" But then the guard with the two daggers rushed at Aurax. Aurax waited until the guard was close, and then at the last second, he ducked under the guard and thrusted his sword at the guard's stomach...OOC: So let me get this straight... Vidar and Echelon took Hafu, replaced his mask with a dead guard's and made it seem like Hafu is dead, while taking the real Hafu to the canyons? (This is why I don't like being gone for a night...)

OOC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V%C3%ADðarrInteresting...IC (Merror)Merror quickly turned his head at the sound of Invisible's voice. Running over, he spotted the trapdoor."There's no time to lose!" he shouted, yanking the trapdoor open.IC (Echelon)Echelon heard noises behind him."So," he muttered. "They found the trapdoor..."He had just reached a section of tunnel that was shored up with wooden supports. Echelon conjectured that whoever built this tunnel must have had to use them to stop the tunnel collapsing; the surrounding rock must be weak.Echelon laughed darkly. The supports were held in place by metal nails. The Toa of Magnetism raised a hand, and the nails, one by one, shot out of the beams. There was an ominous creaking, and grinding of stone...Echelon quickly turned and hurried along the next section of tunnel, just as the bit behind him, no longer shored up, collapsed with a deafening rumble.IC (Merror)Merror ran, bent over, down the tunnel as fast as he could in the enclosed space. Suddenly, there was a crash like thunder and Merror felt a rush of air. He ran forwards to see, by the light of his flaming sword, that the tunnel ahead had collapsed, leaving a dead end.

OOC: He's not the only one. Ignotus, Echelon, Vidar, there are always villains associated with things. They never seem to have names that weren't inspired by things.. Like Proditor was originally.IC: Invisible & ?"He closed the tunnel over!" Invisible had followed Merror into the tunnel. "Quick, we have to get back up, and figure out what direction the tunnel was headed in."The Mystix had followed Invisible, and was standing at the trapdoor when Invisible got back up."What happened?""They got away." Invisible said, pulling himself out.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Interesting find Ghosthands :oIC: Havon, MimiraHavon, using his mask power, flew out of the way of Ysimar's blades and high into the air. "Time to taste the heat!" Havon began to shoot a stream of flames through his firesword, the flames surrounded Ysimar in an inferno. Havon was careful not to let anyone else get hurt by the flames.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Lepidran too heard the alarm call. Since Stannis and Auax weren't here at the gate, they must still be at Hafu's! They could be in danger!He leapt up onto the rooftops, his Le-Matoran agility allowing him to run across them until he got to Hafu's hut. He could see Aurax dealing with another Matoran, but there was no sign of the endangered Hafu. Well then, first things first.He jumped down from the roof he was on, long net held in both hands as he swung it down. With the force of his arms and downward fall he should be able to land a decent blow on the unsuspecting traitor...

7AOYGDJ.jpg