Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Havon"Holy-" Havon realized the matoran now attacking him was actually an undead matoran. He responded with a fiery punch in the face, the matoran began to fall. All over Po-koro, you could see a undead matoran, on fire, in the night sky. Havon nearly collided into a building himself, as that undead had nearly ripped his mask off, Havon fixed his mask quickly and flew out of the way in the nick of time.Havon continued to go toward the two le-matoran. Sure that Fira could take care of Ysima.OOC: I just got a weird image of Havon doing a Falcon Punch. :P

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Miha"Okay!" Miha called, correcting her course and following Echelon. Now it was just a question of whether Kahu were faster than Kane-Ra.Fiva"Oi! Look at me! I have green text now!" Fiva called, continuing the blasts of fire, absorbing the desert heat when necessary.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: TirokkThe toa of iron had followed Mef and Agni closely, easily keeping up to them with his Kakama activated. They arrived at the turaga's hut, and Agni pulled his ensignia out. "Hewkii, what has happened to the turaga?" Agni asked... In the meantime, Tirokk noticed something about Mef. He seemed... A little excited. "Something wrong Me..." He noticed he was looking at Hewkii. Of course, that was it. "Right..."Right behind the three was Ardoku. "So, Hafu has been attacked, and now the turaga is sick? What's going on in this Koro?" He wanted to be in on the main events in here, so he asked; "What in the world has been going on around here?"...

IC: WalkerOn the outskirts of the village, Walker and his group could be seen arriving, a sign that mischief was upon those unlucky to have the pleasure of getting involved with them. Walker stopped in his tracks and observed the village with folded arms and eyes full of mischievous intentions. "Well boys and Garme, here we are."

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC: Oh, why oh why does all this have to happen while I'm offline? Weta could have saved us all so much trouble.IC (Weta): As soon as they were on the ground, Weta used his own powers over magnetism to free himself and the others from Echelon's influence, and redirect the power towards Aurum. He stuck the metal parts of Aurum's limbs together, making it very difficult for him so seperate his fingers from his toes. Because there was metal to hold the power, it would take some time to wear off even after Weta was gone.Satisfied with his work, he took off after Miha and Mimira, hoping to save them from a similar magnetic attack.

ppg2.png

IC: ?Now that she was freed, the Mystix flew after the Kane-Ra herself.IC: Invisible"Tell me again how we got stuck with that insane... bird... thing?" Invisible then realised Weta had flown off himself. "Fly if you want, mate; I'm going on foot. My arms are killing me!" He shouted, shapeshifting back into a Toa.OOC: Invisible's getting his own way of talking! Yay! :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:Freed from the influence, Skyscratcher was flapping his wings in relief again. Sisk looked at Weta. "Much-thanks!" he called out, patting the Gukko on the beak. There was no time to lose. He hopped back into the saddle. "Merror, feel-ready to take-risk another flight?" he asked his friend.OOC: And before Echelon thinks of pulling the same trick twice, Weta is on his guard now I assume, plus they're pretty far away.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: That's correct, VF.IC (Weta): Weta ascended to the level of the two gukko, and flew along between them, still shapeshifted into a large eagle."Hello" he squarked. He realised that this was rather unusual behaviour for a bird, so he tried to reassure the two Matoran."Before you start throwing disks at the talking bird, I'm actually a toa, here to help you. I only look like a bird. No, I'm not crazy, I just like flying."Even to him, it sounded pretty weak.

ppg2.png

IC: Havon, MimiraMimira landed on Mistweaver next to the party. Havon followed soon after. He flew down quite quickly. He skidded to a stop as he touched the ground. "Sorry I'm late. Had to deal with an evil Toa, say, where is Skyra, Zealokan, Dekuna, and Paygies?" He looked around. "They still in Po-koro?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: If I judge this correctly, there's about 3 Gukko's now and about a dozen chars hunting...4...5 people? Sort of like the equivalent of a flight of jets going after one car. I sense fun coming...=DIC:Sisk stood in the saddle of Skyscratcher, the Gukko flapping its wings nervously, kicking up a bit of dust around it, waiting for Merror to rejoin him. It would be the best option, seeing as a number of others were air-riding as well and Weta had turned...into a bird? But the Le-Matoran knew some masks and abilities were strange to behold and he didn't wonder too much. "Quick-come firespitter!" he called Merror again.

OOC: Good point GH, I just wanted to get airborne again, that's why Sisk kept bugging Merror.IC:Now having its passenger back, Sisk sat down into the saddle and squeezed his heels into Skyscratchers side. The Gukoo bent down, before pushing itself up with a powerful swing of its wings, gaining height until they hovered besides Weta. Sisk always kept an eye out for Aurum, who was still around somewhere. If the evil creep attacked again, he wouldn't have such luck as before to catch them off guard.

IC: Invisible"Oh, it's very nice of you to OFFER ME A SEAT!" Invisible shouted at the two flying away from him. "Oh, whatever."Invisible began to run in the direction everyone else was headed.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: GarmeShe let out a cold chuckle, at the three around her. Shaking her head and muttering to herself. Then she decided to speak up."Whatever happens, something will go wrong, and improvisation just leaves even more openings for failure and arrest, possible jail time, and if things go very, very wrong, there is a likeliness that at least one of us will end up dead. It seems most likely the first to end up dead will be myself or our kung fool over there."The somewhat joking insult was aimed at Wrehn.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Nen and Thama:Thama watched Tanuka's stopping of the maha. It was quite pleasing to see the toa learning. She would no doubt be a great hero once see got over her self-esteem issues.At Kalama's asking who wanted to chuck maha next, Nen jumped from his seat on the fence. "I'll do it! I want to chuck a maha!"Thama sighed. Nen was a rather... enthusiastically odd person. But she was very interested in seeing what he was going to do to stop the maha.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC(Mef and Savulg)

"It's...it's Hewkii," he says to Tirokk without taking his eyes off of the Matoran. The Onu-Toa had a bright smile on his face; happy to see the famed Po-Matoran.Savulg looks toward the village of Po-Koro, an evil grin on his face."Today, friends, we feast on the poor souls inside the village!" he cries out, excited and ready (or so he sounded). Actually, he was nervous and about to faint, but he decided not to share this with his friends.Better keep up the tough-Vortixx idea.-Mef Man

OOC: Too fast, guys. All I could discern was.....@Pirok, If you put a globe around my head, you need to make sure to move it around, and you didn't say you would. Plus, at the speed of movement, you need muchos concentration.But....You guys shot stuff at me, then left. ?? And, at night, a desert is icy cold.=====IC: AurumHe was gonna be hit in the face by a sharp edged disk, but quick thinking meant a metallic face guard. However, the matoran must've had super strength or something when the disk broke the metal, knocking his concentration off. He held onto the disk before it fell too far. Annoyed, he caught up with them, until thing blasts of fire was shot at him.Aurum prepared to maneuver away from the fire blasts until a massive sonic pulse came at him. No time to dodge, or maneuver away, but he clamped his hands over his ears as it blasted him backwards, away.....from the fire blast. However, he was still a gukko-bird, so he shot back forwards, following the Gukko-Bird named Skyscratcher. However, after the first maneuver, they would probably look around. Sure, it wasn't impossible to simply lace control of metal, but its harder when they're flying away and you're chasing them. Especially at this speed. He wasn't controlling something easier.So when his wings got magnetized (OOC: Wings, not fingers. Cos he was always shape shifted), he simply changed the metal alloy until it actually wouldn't be magnetized, and flew down. The 'chasers' were gone, but now? Useless magnetism. But after the sneak attack he pulled, obviously they would be looking around for him flying around.So lets play a different game, shall we?Creating a metal drill, he flew downwards, towards the sand, and gripped it in his claw. Reshaping it for to fit a Gukko-Birds claw, a tiny storm of sand was created before....nothing. Nothing underneath all the Toa and Matoran flying around as he flew in the direction of the Kane-Ra; underground, at high speed. If it weren't for the powers and speed of the drill underneath ground, there was no way his body could have flown at that speed; Instead, it would've been hit with sand.Soon, he could hear another thump, this time above him. Footsteps, of the massive Kane-Ra, if he could hear it at this depth. He didn't know where the others chasing them were, so he readied himself. Soon, a complex system of metal held up camouflage sand, while his body was supported with spring launchers. Only his eyes were above the ground; Nobody would notice it unless they stared real close. He waited for the Gukko-Bird named Skyscratcher to appear.Sure enough, that happened soon. *Snap!* He destroyed the trigger, and all the sand that was there camouflaging him simply dropped downwards with the metal supporting it gone, as 4 springs pushed his wings up, which flapped at massive speeds as he lowered the weight, achieving supreme speed in less than a second. He blasted upwards, towards Skyscratcher, this time aiming for something else. He was pretty sure that with all the speed he gained, it would be quite some time before they actually reacted......Especially since he had already laced control of the metal wings the moment he had gained sight of them, although he didn't mess with it yet. Better to have something that could fly to step on.As he neared, he readied his mask to shapeshift back to his regular form, and then his scythe, which he would then claw onto the birds tail, probably cut it a bit, but only give him the swing needed to land on the body to fight. He readied it.........OOC: Waiting for reaction from Vezon's Friend and Emzee.IC: CyraxCyrax watched as two scenarios happened with the Maha. Strategy, huh. A simple water spout would ignite fear in the Rahi, and Tanuka was capable of that. In fact, so many ways even without touching it. Kalama really was the master of strategy. That was...funny. She would wanna try.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Walker"Feast on souls, you say? Well, you can go off and join Makuta if you want, I'm sure he does a ton of soul-feasting. I'm simply happy with a little coin and someone to bother here and there. Oh and a nice girl, a fine on at that."Walker turned to look at his group and gave them a smile they only knew too well. "So what are we waiting for? Let's go have some fun!" he says, beginning to run at a very quick pace towards the village."If anything happens, we meet back here. If nothing goes wrong, we meet back here in two hours!"OOC: Mef, Mef might get pick pocketed or something else might occur to those traveling with you :P

OOC: Sounds fine with me. He's currently out of money any way. :P

IC(Savulg)

"No...not Makuta," he replies, closing his eyes. Makuta tended to scare the wanna-be bad Vortixx. Not Makuta..."Let's!" he eclaims before running off toward a vendor who was selling cigarettes. I might as well make today the day to start smoking as well!!"Give me your best brand of cigarettes!" he exclaims to the Po-Matoran, dual rifles in hand."Get lost, kid."The Vortixx wipes away a tear. He didn't like people yelling at him (even though he wasn't). Reaching down for a few trinkets, he drops his rifles and looks around; making sure his team mates weren't nearby."Don't tell my friends, but I'll buy the cigarettes from you." He lays the trinkets on the table and grabs a pack of cigarettes. "Yes!" He picks up his rifles and holsters them before running through the streets; package of toxins held high.Wait. I don't have a match...-Mef Man

OOC: Mef, where is Mef again or what is he doing? I wouldn't want to pop into a stupid time to mess with his group.IC: WalkerWalker sprinted through the streets of Po-Koro, his feet moving as fast as he could, earning him a few odd looks. Few of the looks were that of recognition and then irritation as they knew Walker and his gang were back to cause some mayhem.I'm feeling lucky today...who's the poor sucker that I'll get today?

OOC: He's looking at Hewkii with his mouth wide open. No big deal if you drop by (he's been standing there most of the day :P).

IC

(Savulg)

"Light my cigarette!"The Vortixx was trying the "tough guy" approach again on bigger game; this time a Ta-Toa. All that was accomplished was a punch to the face; causing him to drop his weapons and the cigarette he was biting down on."No!" he cries out before stooping down and dusting off the cigarette. "Now there's sand and germs all on where my lips go!"The being shoots the Toa an evil glare, but immediatly looks away from the Toa's even more evil look. While on the ground, though, he found just what he needed."A match!"-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: GarmeThe Matoran started up her own part of this, causing a little chaos, without stealing or harming anyone. Property damage, that's what she had planned. If it belonged to someone, and they didn't want it broken, she was likely to find a way to break it. probably into multiple pieces. Though she expected the four of them would be quickly captured, and put onto death row for some horrible twist of fate, like getting framed for murder. The the most optimistic thought she had had all day passed her mind. Maybe they would get out of a death sentence on a technicality, then end up dying a slower, more painful death in the sands of the Wahi. Her life was so wonderful.She slipped around the side of a merchant stand, breaking one of the stabilizing legs, and sending all of the items for sale tumbling into the streets as the stand collapsed. And she was quickly dashing away. She was a Ko-Matoran, the desert wasn't her first choice for a home, but she had gotten used to the heat. And there was nothing like the adrenalin rush from causing chaos and making a close escape.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Is Valria with the group?IC: WalkerWalker turned the corner and saw an Onu-Toa standing there with a gaping mouth, starring at something out of Walker's view. He looked well equipped and what do you know, he had three arrows in a quiver to spare.This ain't your day, Toa.Activating his Kakama, Walker dashed at Mef with inhuman speed and lunged at him from behind, his arms spread wide to tackle him to the ground.