Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: The Mask hasn't posted, so we're bunnying Valria and saying she's with us. Agni (Vezok's Toa of Fire) is inside the building/hut with Hewkii and Tirrok (Chief Engineer's character) is beside or behind Mef.

IC(Mef and Savulg)

"What the-" yells Mef as he is tackled to the ground. He reaches behind him and tries to punch the being in the face who had just tackled him.Else where, the Vortixx had crawled into an alley and was lighting the match. Whoosh! "Yes! Flame!" he exclaims before lighting the cigarette that was in his mouth. Finally, he would smoke his first cigarette, taste the wonderful nicotene when he first inhaled the smoke, and it would be--what?Savulg began to cough violently, smoke shooting out of his lungs and into the air. Then, his face turned green and there was a sick feeling deep in his guts."Oh Karz," he curses before pressing his hand against his lips; trying not to vomit. But, out it came...-Mef Man

IC: WalkerBlack spots appeared in his vision momentarily as he was punched in the face by the Onu-Toa. As he regained his vision, he quickly pulled out the three arrows from his quiver stealthily and put them in his satchel, hoping the Toa would not have seen or felt his thievery. He began to help Mef up."Ouch...Sorry, I just ran into you and I couldn't stop so I kind of lost my momentum and tried to grab onto something. That something turned out to be you. Very sorry, my good ma-" Walker cut himself off as he saw Valria in the group. He walked over to her and grabbed her hand then gave it a little kiss, before looking up at her."Name's Walker. What's a fine lady like you doing with these people?"

IC(Mef and Savulg)

Mef walks toward the being and punches toward the being's face again."Take your hands off of her!" he exclaims. No one touched the Toa in front of Mef and lived.Savulg was back at the said meeting place where his friend had told him to go when they were finished.I sure as Karz am finished.The Vortixx massages his forehead. It hurt like Karz like his guts did, and he was ready to spew chunks again. But, he would try not to for the time being. "I'm never...smoking...again."-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: WalkerWalker caught the punch with his right hand as if it were nothing, not even looking at Mef. He gripped the hand tightly and shook his head, smiling to himself and wagging a finger at the Onu-Toa."Tisk, tisk, tisk. This won't do will it? Someone should teach you some manners."Activating his Kakama once more, he sent an upwards kick directly at Mef's face at super-speed, being able to bend his leg so much due to his acrobatic training and very flexible body.

IC: WalkerThe arrow grazed him on the right side of his rib cage, causing him to wince in pain. Still, it wasn't so much himself he was worried about; he was worried about his shirt. He looked at it and the side of it was torn and blood began to seep into the tissue. Now Walker was angry. No one likes Walker when he's angry. Activating his powers of crystal, he gathered as much sand from the Po-Koro ground and began to encase Mef in it, putting as much pressure on the sand to prevent it from budging and to prevent Mef from moving or escaping. He walked over cockily to the Toa on the floor."You ruined my shirt. Whatchu got to say about that?" he said before sending another Kakama-powered kick at Mef's exposed face.

IC(Mef)

But his next move would stop the being dead in his tracks. The sand hadn't encased him completely; allowing him to reach for his blow gun. He quickly grabbed one of the venemous darts and loaded it into the blow gun while the being was talking. Mef presses the blow gun to his mouth and blows the dart toward the being's shirt. He quickly put his blow gun down as the kick arrived, but Mef wasn't there. A quick use of his Mask of Flight and he was flying out of the top of the sand trap."Catch that for me; will you?" he says while loading another poisoned arrow into his blow gun. Hopefully, the paralyzing dart would take effect on the being and Agni could arrest him.-Mef Man

IC: GarmeAnother stand fell to the swift strikes of the Matoran. The stands would be easy to fix, but it didn't make it any less annoying to the stand owners. But, she knew she was taking severe risks with each extra stand she tried to break... and more stand owners were becoming alerted. She decided on just one more stand, and she was getting out of there before she got in any serious trouble.This time, it was a fruit stand, so as it toppled over, she grabbed a few fruit with one of her weapons, making a sort of kebab, before dashing back toward the meeting place, the shout of the stand's owner not far behind her."Yo Savulg, you don't look so good."She remarked, coming to a rolling stop near the Vortixx,. She dusted the sand off of her armor as she got to her feet.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Savulg)

"Do me a favor," he says to the Matoran. "Nerver smoke," the being adds, lifting the cigarette pack up. But, he immediatly "sobered up," not wanting to look like a weakling in front of a female. "I'm...just sure you couldn't take the smoke. You little guys can't take the powerful toxins in these things unlike Toa."Some Toa, atleast.-Mef Man

IC: GarmeShe looked up at the Vortixx with a strange look. Then her eyes went to the cigars that were in the Vortixx's hand."Hey, you got cigarettes? Trade you a fruit for a few of those."She remarked, pulling one of the fruits from her blade, id didn't exactly look very good, having been smashed into the ground, then stabbed.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: WalkerThe venomous dart grazed Walker where the last arrow had and he winced in pain again. He began to feel wobbly as the poison took effect."Oh dear, it appears I've been poisoned. I'll be back!" yelled Walker to Mef. Before he ran off though, he kissed Valria on the lips and activated his Kakama, running as fast as his feet could take him to the nearest hospital.Once inside one, he walked right past a Matoran telling him he would have to wait his turn in the waiting room and barged in directly into the doctor's office. "Doc, I need treatment. I've been poisoned. Give me the most potent thing you have. Now." he said. Immediately, the doctor scrambled off into a cabinet and pulled out a tiny vial full of liquid and handed it to the Toa of crystal. Immediately, he drank it and he knew he'd feel the effects of the poison wear off soon. He handed one widget at the doctor for his services and gave him a little wink before running out back to the spot where he had encountered Mef. Although this time, he hid in a crowd and searched the skies for the coward.

IC: Garme"Hah, you serious?"She replied to the much larger being."Smoking has very serious health risks which will almost certainly kill you rather quickly, ending your life through toxins polluting your internal organs, along with a greatly increased chance in getting cancer in your mouth and lungs."He shook her head, chuckling slightly.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: WalkerWalker had spotted Mef landing back on the ground and inched his way closer to him until he came into view while he blended in with his surroundings: the crowd he was standing with. He activated his Kakama and sprinted all the way to Mef's back and tapped him on the shoulder lightly and saying "Boo!" but running back to the crowd in an instant before Mef could turn around. Just to add to the practical joke, he made the sand under his feet shift violently so he would trip.

IC(Mef and Savulg)

The Skakdi's hands began to shake and he dropped the cigarettes."T-t-take them if you want," he says, eyes wide open in fear. "I...need to keep up my handsomeness and c-cancer isn't in my future."I hope."What?" asks Mef as he wheels around. He wasn't moving; wanting to keep still just in case he attacked while he was moving. "Help me out, guys," he says to the others around him.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: GarmeShe swiped the cigarettes from the ground, Looking them over for a few moment, muttering to herself about quality and sand damage to the cancer causing smoke producers. Then she started removing the insides of them, and swapping the nicotine with sand, before fixing the cigarettes to look exactly how they were supposed to."Perfect. This is going to go horribly wrong."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Garme"Someone tries to smoke one of these, and that addictingly toxin nicotine they expect and crave ends up with them getting sand in their mouth. And when I try to hand these out, I am so going to get into a ton of trouble."She explained, admiring her work on the smoker sanders, they were perfect.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Mef and Salvug)

"Ooh! Ooh! Let me help!" exclaims the Vortixx. It sounded like fun, and with the bright Matoran with him he couldn't possibly fail.The Toa of Earth turns away before using his power over earth to muster up what dirt there was on the streets to "fight" the other vortex."Show yourself; coward!" he yells through the loud noise of "battle."-Mef Man

IC: WalkerWalker stepped out of the crowd with a smirk and waved at Mef just to anger him. Suddenly, in the middle of his waving, he sprinted at Kakama speed, head on at Mef, ready for any tricks the Onu-Toa might attempt to use with his elemental powers of earth.Trip me? Sink my feet into the ground? Won't work since I'm practically running sand I'm controlling beneath my feet. I'm barely touching the ground as it is.

IC(Mef and Salvug)

"I'm great at acting like that!" he replies, happily. "I learned how to in acting school," his eyes opened wide.Why did I reveal my past?"I mean when I'm deceiving people!" he exclaims before laughing evily.Good save.Mef simply stood his ground, cutlass in hand. "Come and get it," he says, waiting for the moment that the being would be right on him--then he would strike.-Mef Man

IC: Walker As soon as Walker was within range, he jumped in a beautiful arc right over Mef's head, his upper body facing downwards. Before he had jumped though, he pulled out his crossbow so now that he was right above Mef, he aimed his crossbow at Mef from above and shot it before landing gracefully on his two feet and then zooming away at a safe distance.

IC: Garme"You can give it up, I've known you for years now. You know how many times you accidentally mentioned your acting lessons?"She rolled her eyes, dusting off all the sand on the outside of the cigarettes."We're going to just be a couple of drunks, not sober enough to realize that we're handing out free cigarettes to people. Then, when they try to smoke them..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Mef and Salvug)

"You've...known?" he asks, a tear slowly rolling from his eye. The Vortixx quickly wipes away the tear and grabs a fake cigarette."Lart's duh art!" he yells drunkedly before wobbling toward the crowd a few yards away.Mef easily dodges to the left, out of the way of the arrow. The Toa of Earth bends down and grabs the arrow before placing it in his quiver."Keep them coming!"-Mef Man

IC(Mef and Salvug)

The Vortixx watches as a desperate Po-Matoran ventures toward Garme for a cigarette."Take 'em, Mate! Thar darlicious!""Fine," Mef replies, but he didn't lower his weapons. "Tell me, though, why quarrel with an Onu-Toa surrounded with three allies? To steal my arrows?"The being seemed stupid for attempting such a feat, but that was obvious, though.-Mef Man

IC: GarmeAs the Matoran took the cigarette, she barely kept her fake plastered on grin from turning sinister. The fools were already falling for it."Heh heh hehere ya go."She unsteadily handed the sand smoker to the Matoran, who quickly lighted it, before inhaling some of the smoke. Her smile weakened when the Matoran start coughing violently, falling back on the ground gasping. His eyes were wide with panic."Salvug... I think we better run."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Mef and Salvug)

"Fine," Mef says while he puts up his weapons, but leaves the blow gun in the armor of his wrist just in case the being tried anything.Salvug began to run, grabbing the Matoran of Ice's hand. "Hurry!" he yells to her while the other being still coughs violently. "Will the guard be called you think?"-Mef Man

IC: WalkerWalker looked at Mef expectantly as he didn't remove the blowgun but shrugged almost immediately. It didn't matter. Mef didn't know that he was clogging the gun, using the sand on Mef's body from his little sandstorm to fill it up and jam it slowly but secretly. He lifted his fists and put himself into a battle stance."Ready?"

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC: GarmeAs she was pulled a long by Salvug, she shook her head."I don't know, and I don't want to find out. I mean, it's highly likely that they will, and that they will track us down, and arrest us. Then we shall be charged with murder, and sentenced to a slow and painful death in the sand."She explained, looking back. The Matoran's coughing was subsiding.OOC: Last post for the night, it's past midnight here and I need some sleep.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Mef and Salvug)

"How about you simply stand down?" he asks the being. "I have a Ta-Koro guard and one of the most famous Po-Koroan guards with me. Frankly, you don't stand a chance. Now, run along before I have you arrested."The Matoran quite choking only long enough to call the guard."Um, I think we should run faster," says the being to the Matoran before grabbing her in his arms and running. She was slowing him down, but he wasn't leaving her behind.-Mef Man

IC: WalkerWalker stood triumphantly over Mef, a cocky smile spread over his face. The blowgun gave a dull click noise as Mef fired it and as suspected, it was jammed due to Walker's tampering with it via sand."Well it's been fun but I'm not here to beat the karz out of people and send them to a hospital unlike you. I could have died and you ruined my shirt, man! Later!"Walker straightened up and saluted Mef like a soldier would before running off without his Kakama active into the streets of Po-Koro. Even without his mask, he was still pretty darn fast and as he passed by many people, he pick pocketed a few.Time to find the rest of the runners.