Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: I teleported back into the cave (far ahead of Kokkinos) where Merla was sitting and pulled her chin up with my finger, looking into her eyes. "Hey." I said softly. I had never really noticed what Merla looked like before. Too busy running and fighting. "Got your mask. And that guard thinks were Rakal. Play along." I held out the Tryna.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: I watched as the mask changed slightly to fit Merla's face. She would feel her power return with a new feeling. Nothing major, but it would still feel a bit different. I touched her mask barely, jerking my hand back quickly. "Sorry. Electric charge, it feels like. Once you've recovered we're heading to Le-Wahi." I stood and turned away.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Lohkar)

"Right!" said Lohkar, turning to Floria. "Off we go."

Lohkar led the Toa along the bustling streets of the Koro of Stone, through the crowds of Matoran, Ussal carts, flocks of Maha, and various other beings and Rahi. Eventually they reached the door of a Matoran tavern. A sign above the door read 'The Hammer And Chisel', with a painting of the aforementioned tools above it. With a wink to Floria from behind his Arthron, Lohkar stepped through the door.

The tavern was dimly lit, and contained a few tables and a bar, all hewn from the sandstone that was ubiquitous in Po-Koro. Lohkar approached the bar, and ordered a bottle of Madu rum. In a matter of seconds, half the bottle was gone and he was already in hearty conversation with the Toa next to him.

"Come over here, love!" Lohkar called to Floria, affecting an accent different to his usual. "Have summa this, it'll get your spirits up!"

He handed her a bottle of the same stuff he was drinking.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Lasinia

Lasinia walked into the Bazaar with Yasurek and Mimira behind her, cheerfully admiring the wares and the sights around her. In all her travels around the island, she enjoyed the famous marketplace the best. She remembered sleeping under somebody's stand back when she didn't have a tent or anything, forced to merely fend for herself as an amnesiac and lonely girl, but of course, that was another story.

For now, it was time to obtain information.

"Hey Yasu, who looks like a person who is well-travelled and informed?"

IC: Floria

Floria looked around the village as well, dazzled by the liveliness of the city, and the noise. It definitely wasn't the same as the calm sounds of waves washing up against objects as you traveled on the seas, with the sudden sounds of ropes tightening, rigging moves, by the gentle sea breezes and the recognizable sounds of Rahi in their respective habitats.

Following the Lesterin, she entered a bar, noting the wink that Lohkar gave her. Seconds later, she once again noted a difference in his nature as he, in a accent different to his usual, recognizable chatter, called for her to drink. Floria would have been amused, if not for the bottle of rum Lohkar held in his hands. Quickly, she strived to where he was, and drank up, downing much of it in a single gulp.

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Corex

Corex noticed one individual in particular (Mimira) browsing the other stands in the bazaar with a quite mystified look on her face.

"Hey, you! Le-Matoran!" he called, "you look like you could use something to protect yourself. Care to browse my selection of weapons and armor?"

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: Gunner - Infernvika - Dreaming

A glint of silver flashes by in your peripheral vision, and you raise your blade in response. With a resounding crash, the two metal swords collide into each other, sparks scattering onto you and your opponent.

Malinus is standing across from you, just as locked in this standstill as you are. The dim lighting overhead reveals his spotless, immaculate blue armour over a sweat-soaked tunic. His face is contorted into a steely grimace, the corner of his mouth curving into a wolfish snarl.

The Matoran is only a few inches taller than you, but it still feels like he's a giant, waiting for the right moment to reach down from the heavens and crush you under the heel of his palm. His entire body radiates power and confidence, attributes which are not tempered by your brotherly adoration of him.

Without a moment's hesitation, Malinus bends downwards, twisting his blade around so that the stalemate ends abruptly, an act which nearly sends you tumbling. Rising up, he reaches back, before bringing his sword down on your back-

-only to find it embedded in the soft, padded floor, since you've pivoted out of the way, bringing the hilt of your weapon cracking against your opponent's skull, resulting in him collapsing to the ground; more in shock and humiliation than in true pain.

"Very good work, Antiro," a strong, booming voice echoes from behind you, "While you may lack in the strength Malinus has, your rather... pragmatic solutions to problems seem to make up for it."

You don't turn, instead, choosing to watch Malinus clamber to his feet, his dark eyes blazing in hate, rage and jealousy.

The voice, which you already know belongs to the Professor, adds, "You could learn a thing or two from your brother here, Malinus."

With that, you listen as his footsteps grow more and more distant, until your certain he's out of of the room. You realize how much you prayed that those footfalls would end, and the the Professor wouldn't leave, because you know what always happens when he does.

Malinus snarls, raising his fist, "I hope you drop dead in your sleep, Mr. Prodigy."

You close your eyes, and wait for the blow.

My eyes shot open, and I winced at the memory of that day, and of the many days like it. When I had run away from that place, I had hoped, possibly naively, that any thoughts I had for the place would stay behind. But they didn't. They just burrowed deeper into my mind, holing themselves up in the deepest, darkest corners of my brain, waiting to come out and play.

I sighed, reassured by the piles of boxes around me that I'm still on the 'Vika, awake and alive and healthy. Pulling myself into a seated position on my bed, I put my head in my hands. I'm entirely certain why I, and other people, do that when we've experienced something wrong, but it seems to be engrained into my being, so I didn't bother to stop.

Climbing to my feet, I slung my broadsword onto my back, comforted by the feeling of a weapon on my person, and headed back up onto deck, glad to out in the cool, night air.

I spotted Verak and Tellus standing, obviously deep in discussion about something, but I'm too far away to hear what. They looked disquieted, and smiled a little at that. At least I wasn't the only one having a bad night. I began walking over to them-

-and saw my coat lying in a heap on the wooden floor, discarded by Mimira, who was no where to be seen.

"Verak, Tellus, have either of you seen Mimira anywhere?" I asked, careful to keep any hint of concern out of my voice.

-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: I scratched the back of my head. Lathon hadn't been around since the Kualsi chase, and wasn't on the wanted posters. His capture was unlikely. On the other hand, he had gone to Pala-Koro. It had been under attack last we heard. It didn't seem like this guy knew much, judging that he didn't seem surprised that the reaper hadn't told him much. "Well, we'll see if we can pick up his trail while we're in Le. And I think he doesn't know, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Niverys, from Ta-Wahi.

IC: Niverys

While the walk was pretty long, Niverys had finally reached the glorious city of Po-Koro. The town was even more bustling then it was when she had visited two years ago. Niverys smirked as she thought of the her little venture. She doubted that the officials had ever managed to find who had stolen all of those expensive carvings...

Still, she didn't plan to stay long in Po-Koro, though. She was just here to meet her client and give him the diamond. Hopefully it was worth it for whatever he had planned. She had been through a lot to get it.

character_37075_f.jpg