Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Rizik

Rizik ran toward the Tarakava, using his mask of stealth to be unnoticed. With one jab of his claw,he stuck it into the monsters eye. It slumped to the floor lifelessly.

Rizik grunted in pain and slumped to his knees, clutching his abdomen. Something was wrong.

Edited by III IV VII

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC:

The cloak parted slightly, to allow for a muscular arm covered in smooth, grey armor to reach out from it. The being shook the Vortixx's hand, it grip was not crushing, but not weak. In fact, the sheer averageness of the entire being before the Vortixx was almost stunning. "It is only predetermined if one believes it is," the being stated, withdrawing the arm back into the dark fabric. It seemed almost like the most the being had ever shown of its form under the cloak. "I guessed that you were a writer when I first saw you, while your appearance shows your skill with a blade."

The concealing hood once again moved, and two dark, yellow eyes stared out from within the darkness. Eyes that seemed to be nothing other than there.

IC: Aelynn

"Again: what?" the Toa of Iron asked, turning towards Auron. Funny, she never realy bothered to ask about his past.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Sayiz

Sayiz shook his head, to be honest he was glad this fiasco had failed. The killing of so many innocent lives, he hated it, but he did as his sister said. After all he had sworn an oath, and he intended to follow it through at all times. Now was one of those time, he was going to save his sister, the rest of the crew would be on their own, his sister always took priority.

Without warning Sayiz immediately stood up, ignoring the chaos of the situation, and anyone who may have been calling out to him. Instead the Vortixx quickly made his way over to his sister and grabbed her, dragging her along with him. She could complain all she wanted to later, that was none of Sayiz's concern at the present, right now all that mattered was her safety after all he had sworn an oath. One I will never abandon.

Making his way towards the edge of engine room, Sayiz stabbed his sword into the already greatly weakened hull, cut out a piece of metal. "Hold on tight," he warned his sister, before kicking the piece out of the ship, the two of them on top of it. As it fell, Sayiz made sure that it was always beneath him, and that Ziyas was always above him.

The impact was sudden, but hard, the metal shattering into a multitude of pieces upon hitting the ground, Sayiz's whole body ached, but that didn't matter. The important thing was that his sister was safe, a few bruises made no difference as long she was alright. Groaning he pushed himself up, checking to make sure Ziyas, who had used both him and the metal as a cushion, was alright. Upon getting confirmation of that fact, Sayiz wheezed two simple words, "What now?"

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC. Wreck of the Jhianil.Kauncavich saw the attack coming, and immediately knew the ship couldn't stand up to it. All in all this wasn't horrible- he and his values others would survive -but he had to get off immediately. "Vian. Come with me." Kauncavich, Vian, and the guest walked towards the back of the ship, ignoring the rest of the crew. They would have to find they're own way out. Even as the projection from the Toa began to destroy the ship, Kaun kicked down a platform in the hull. The rushing air was loud in the ears of the Vortixx. This was ignored as he leapt out, followed by his guest and Vian.They drifted in the air, seemingly falling to their deaths until Kauncavich pulled a string. A parachute shot out of his back armor, slowing him down immensely. The two others did the same. The three hit the ground slowly, experiencing some pain but overall turning out alright."Still alive?" The former captain asked.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Kughii

"Ha... I've been taken by surprise too often to lower my guard anymore," Kughii replied, his posture loosening, shoulders rolling to exhibit a state of ease. He stretched the hand he'd shaken The Stranger's with several times, humming to himself as he did. The being definitely has skill in some art. The shake is too precise, the thumb applied a pressure more akin to someone who's used to wielding heavy things... Maybe a mace or hammer? The heat soaked through his persimmon leg armor, sunlight reflecting slightly off the silver of The Stranger's arm as it disappeared beneath the folds. Thinking a moment, Kughii sighed and asked; "If I didn't know any better I'd think you were an apparition. You must be burning up underneath that cloak though..."

IC TitruniaSirens blared as the ship folded in on itself and began to fall upwards. "How ironic," I thought, grabbing a parachute off from the wall. Jumping out, I began to accelerate. "Falling at 176 feet per second, estimated altitude of 10 000 feet, that means that I'll hit the ground in 56.81818182 seconds, give or take a few. Ideal distance to open parachute from the ground is 3000 feet, so in 39.77272727 seconds."That thought didn't comfort me. At all. Still, I managed to land safely. Touching down, I checked my rhotuka gauntlet that I had been wearing all this time. Still there. Unlike the weapons of the others, it had been with me all this time. I had managed to weld it on at the wrist so while it reduced my dexterity, it ensured that I would never lose it. Grimacing, I began to walk off. I was going to have a few words with the captain...

IC: Vian

"Alive and uninjured." Vian reported, removing his parachute. He had all of his things, limited as they were, and he was unharmed. "I expect we are initiating a retreat, Captain?""And any crew casualties are acceptable losses. The destruction of the ship is unfortunate, however."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

For the first time in centuries, Detero was really, truly angry.

His chest armor expanded and contracted rapidly as the Vortixx stared into the darkness at the center of the chamber. He'd had it all planned out... how he would conquer the island...

A fleeing crew member bumped into Detero's shoulder as he stood, and abruptly the Vortixx found himself hanging off a floating catwalk over three thousand Bio in the air.

It would be a long fall.

Detero glanced up, feeling his fingers beginning to slip from the catwalk as the structure was pulled into the dark singularity. He had never been religious, but in that moment he found himself begging as if to a deity.

I swear, I'll do anything - weights, running, Kohlii - just get me off this ship alive.

He wasn't really expecting a response - but as if from nowhere, something smashed him in the back.

Immediately, Detero began gasping for air. He hadn't realized he'd been holding a breath, but this high above the island, air was thin and light. He grasped frantically for something, for anything to save him from the inevitable fall - just as the tip of his middle finger slid free of the catwalk.

Immediately, Detero began the long fall to the ground, grabbing frantically at the object still under his back as if in hopes that it could save him. It was only after he'd siezed the item and stared uncomprehendingly at its surface that he realized that it could.

He was holding a small metal package, the bright Po-Wahi sun glinting off of it as he attempted to read its label through blurred eyes. After what felt like ages, he was finally able to clear his eyes somewhat and decipher the Matoran lettering on its surface: PARACHUTE.

Detero grasped frantically at the pack, reaching for the handle, but it felt as though he was pushing against the surface of an Airship. He felt himself falling faster and faster, accelerating towards his untimely demise. Detero looked down... he was mere Bio from the ground now...

With a desperate lurch, Detero finally hit the lever.

Immediately, the parachute mushroomed out above him. The resulting deceleration almost tore his arms free, but Detero managed to hold on. He was approaching the surface rapidly now...

Only moments later, the Vortixx hit the ground with an resounding crash. He heard a distinct snap from his right leg as it bent at an unnatural angle, shattering both his internal and external armor around his knee. His left leg popped but did not break, instead nearly dislodging a knee joint. Pain lanced up both limbs as he struggled to stand, then gave up and settled for lifting his chin.

As if from a distance, he caught the words "acceptable losses," and managed to raise his head enough to stare at their source. Pain flared down his neck, but he managed to make out the shape of his former captain, Kauncavich, standing with a few others.

"You... and... your... karz-condemned... ideas," he coughed before passing out.

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

IC: Vian

"Ah. Detero. I see you survived. From the looks of things," The Vortixx squinted into the distance. "Ziyas and Sayiz did as well. Maybe Titrunia. Hopefully not. She was getting a bit too assured of her own standing."

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"I would not notice," the cloaked being replied, the slightest movement of the figure betrayed a change in posture, while the loose fabric only served to make it more noticable as it swayed. The being was obviously in a more relaxed state then before, if one was able to read body language well enough. Still, what the Vortixx said held true, only a being of the Fire elenent would feel comfortable within such a heavy cloak.

Another small movement, disturbing a cloud of dust that drifted up, before settling back down again. The suns were low on the horizon, the twin, brilliant orbs taking on an orange color as they sank lower towards the ground. The long, double shadows that they cast stretched far on the platue.

"What are you writing?" the mysterious being asked thoughtfully after a while, the yellow eyes focusing on Kughii.

IC: Aelynn

"Sounds like it," the Toa of Iron replied. Whatever had been happening, the guard seemed to have handled it. Seeing no reason to stay out in the hot suns, Aelynn glanced around a moment, before grabbing Auron's hand and pulling him back inside the building.

"Now come on, I've still got a contest to win."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

The vortixx stared for a second at the yellow eyes, then nodded, as if he needed more than just verbal verification for the question. "I'm writing a journal, you could say," Kughii began tentatively, his words chosen with care. "The past thirty years I've seen many things, from flora and fauna, to battles and drinking contests. I just thought it would all make great material for a book." There was a sharp pause, the mask clicking as if to silence a recorded tape.

"It's getting late. Do you have a place around here, or a destination already planned?"

IC: Cal

Cal fell through the sky. A Parachute was strapped around his back, but the strong had decided to tie itself up inside the little pocket that used to hold it. Just like those terrible iStone earphones. He pulled a bit too late, but luckily a perfect landing spot was below him.

At least, it seemed good. It wasn't As the others landed, he did so as well, right in the middle of a quicksand pit. Quickly, he sunk down to just below his waist. "Guys, a little help here?"

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:

"I have no destination. I've never had a destination. I go where the world takes me, as one could say," the cloaked being replied, the yellow eyes still fixed on Kughii. "But," the being added, "I do have a camp nearby, if you do not wish to attempt to reach the village before sunset. I wouldn't recomend it. There are many things in the desert that stir when light is replaced with shadow."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC. Former crew of the Jhianil."The tunnel should be somewhere out here," the scrawny Vortixx said.They weren't dead.That was the most important thing that rang in Kauncavich's mind as he led the group through the desert. It was hot out here, especially now that they had gotten farther from Po-Koro. He was beginning to wonder if his guest's destination even existed. "Are you absolutely sure these tunnels are-"He stopped as his foot hit metal. "Very good job, Kauncavich. We might've missed it."The guest walked over, smoothing away sand from the metal trapdoor. He opened it, the double doors revealing a metal tunnel in the ground. It was completely dark, but the guest lit a torch. "Follow me. We'll be in Ga-Koro in no time."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Rizik

He lay there in the dusty sand. He never slept for long. He wasnt sure if he would sleep at all this night. He couldnt rest until he found what he was looking for. Despite his cynism he prayed the tales of the red star were true. All he had to do was get there, but he did not know how. His only hope were the two Skadi, but they seemed to afraid of the star to go any where near it. He would ask them tomorrow, but this night was for remembering the past.

"I told you I would come for you"

He said quietly to the sky, as if speaking to the star. Then, he closed his eyes and dreamed of a distant time.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC Vohkon and Zahkon

"Wake up sleepy head, It's time to move on and for as I am the only one here able to walk..., I brought a ride!" Vohkon said showing a clearly dehydrated Ussal crab.

"Let us go before the sun turns too hot, we've got to get to ko-wahi by nightfall or" He stopped " ... We die"

I'm back!

OOC Not yet first near dead by dehydratation and rahi wounds.

IC Zahkon and Vohkon

Zahkon was the first to faint because of the hot sun, and Vohkon knew he would be next if they didn't reach ko-wahi quick each second the sun seemed hotter and in the eyes of his ally he could see the despiration.

I'm back!

OOC: Loving your avatar, Frosty... Where can I get a mini-figure drawn like that??

IC:

"I have no destination. I've never had a destination. I go where the world takes me, as one could say," the cloaked being replied, the yellow eyes still fixed on Kughii. "But," the being added, "I do have a camp nearby, if you do not wish to attempt to reach the village before sunset. I wouldn't recomend it. There are many things in the desert that stir when light is replaced with shadow."

"So you are a nomad," Kughii conceived, his words implying no ill will to the being, only defining the confines of the The Stranger's life way. Hoisting up the small travel bag cleverly hidden between the rocks behind where Kughii had placed his back, the vortixx rolled his head, listening as the gears in his neck popped and churned back into alignment. He began walking towards the way down from the plateau, a fissure of natural stairs spiraling to the ground; a massive corkscrew driven into the rocky steppes. The Stranger followed behind, gliding without touching the ground, no sound escaping the folds of their cloak of midnight. Perhaps they have a piece of technology from Xia or another land? Though I've never seen a cloak this powerful... As each step down towards the desert floor brought a the chill wind, buffeting Kughii ever more precariously towards the edge, he laughed and stated; "I do not fear what stirs in the desert at night. I thrive on it. Such terrors only exist to remind me of my place. I relish the challenge to break free from such restraints." With an absent thumb Kughii pushed on the hilt of his sword, letting the beginnings of the bronze coated fastener show before letting it drop back into the sheath with a metallic *click*.

"However," he continued, the chill finally digging into his protodermic marrow, "I wouldn't mind a place by anyone's fire. Lead on."

OOC: You may Bunny Kughii to the encampment. :P That's all though... Unless you decide to pull up one of those, "terrors" of the night. XD