Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Mef)

Mef stops dead letting Valria take a few steps more. He breathes in heavily and exhales."He...he's dead," he replies. There was no doubt in his mind that the Toa was dead. No one could survive a poison attack without a Mask of Healing close by and there were no Masks in any close distance. -Mef Man

IC: (Valria)The cheery, happy demeanor of Toa Valria was flattened upon hearing the news. She hadn't gotten to know him personally, he was hanging around them, and then...he was just gone. Valria's shoulders dropped, not again, not people she cared about being picked off like flies. Unbeknowst to her, a small rock lift off the ground and began to fold in on itself as the rage continued to boil."Do you know who killed him?" She asked, her voice wavering with anger. Yes, give into it, make em all burn. Make them all suffer, they're responsible for ruining your life.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC(Mef)

"No," Mef said as his fist starts to clench in anger. "But if I find him..." The Onu-Toa looks out of a nearby window toward the desert. "I will kill him for what he has done." The Toa looks down at his hands. His fingers were biting into his palms, a small trickle of blood dripping out of his hand. He hadn't realized he was that mad.But, he deserves just that.The Toa looks back to Valria as he says,"But, let's not focus on the killer. We need to leave and do whatever you need to finish." Mef walks to Valria and holds her hands as he looks her in the eyes. "We may have lost Volin, but we won't die. I promise you that. I'll protect us to the end."Wow. You sure are getting dramaic, boy.Mef looks down at Valria's crossbow before releasing his hands. "And you can defend us as well now that you have that crossbow. I'll try to help you train with that soon."-Mef Man

IC Fehron: He pricked a cactus, causing the water pressure to shoot out in a thin stream and hit Ardoku in the face. "Let's go that way. According to the map, the village is that way. And remind me to keep Ardoku away from that map when he comes to. Its bizarre." The cactus juice jet had died down. Now...OOC: Will Ardoku wake up?

aouROFb.png

IC:The guard looked at the Matoran of Plasma with a quizzical expression. He sensed the mutual feeling of distrust, and it was likely that Stannis felt it too. "With all due respect sir, we the Po-Koro guard doesn't know who you are; I've never seen you before", said the Po-Matoran, "For all we know, you could be one of the people we're trying to protect Hafu from"Hafu, meanwhile, was flanked by two Po-Koronan guards. Hafu turned to the guard on his right."I'm gonna go see what they're talkin' about!" said Hafu, and began making his way to the door. However, he was momentarily held back by the guard on his left."We have not confirmed the background of these visitors, sir", the burnt orange, Miru-wearing guard said, "It's not safe to go out there"-----------------Ronkshou sat down at his desk inside the inn room. He was thinking about the recent news, and he was curious about what the plan was now. Surely if Vidar had an assignment, Ronkshou would have something to do as well, right?He rose from his chair and looked around. He suddenly sensed a high concentration of dark energy in the room.As Ronkshou had felt, a shadow suddenly descended, and Ronkshou quickly found himself surrounded by darkness. Between them an even blacker mass formed, floating and swirling in space, a pair of red slits near the top. Ronkshou calmly looked up at the red eyes of his "master", he did not kneel down. For while Ronkshou was indeed a slave, Makuta and the infected masks were considered equals; one was simply an extension of the other. Their bond was too close for an external display of allegiance to be necessary."Master, I have heard the news about Vidar and Tamaru. Is the same fate to be placed on the other members of the Chronicler's company?""Ronkshou, by eliminating Tamaru, it has led to an expected reaction by these Toa. They have hidden the Ga-Matoran, guarded the Po-Matoran, but two Matoran are still out there, two that will reveal secrets if you do not act fast"Ronkshou nodded."So far, Macku, Tamaru, Kopeke, and Hafu have revealed clues. One of them has been killed, but it is too late; Tamaru's secret is already out. We must find Kapura and Taipu, and you may be able to use Hafu to meet that end, if plans on the inside go through"Ronkshou raised an eyebrow, "Plans, sir?""Among the six guards watching over Hafu... one is a traitor" Ronkshou was surprised, so much so that he almost didn't believe it. Did Onewa not appoint those guards himself? How could a traitor be wrapped in that crowd?However, experience had taught him a few lessons about Matoran nature. Something was likely at stake, and it was so important, that the traitor's allegiance had no choice but to sway, at least temporarily, so that he could fulfill his Duty to this thing he wanted to protect...... at the expense of a celebrity."Vidar and Echelon are on their way to Po-Koro in order to position themselves in the right places, so that at the right time, they will strike and take Hafu, and use him to stop this problem." "What if he knows nothing?" asked Ronkshou."Then do as you please with the carver", the voice rumbled. "Once you are done with him, you will go and find Taipu. Find him before our enemies do, and silence him before he can exacerbate this minor problem" "And what of Kapura?", asked Ronkshou"Kapura is a respected member of the guard. He may require the might and cleverness of two Toa. Vidar and Echelon will dispose of him, but I've first sent them to find you at the gate. Help them take Hafu. Do not disappoint me."Ronkshou grinned, "You do not have to worry about that, Master; not when I'm involved"----------------Ronkshou cloaked himself walked downstairs to the lobby. As a force of habit, he first scanned the room for any familiar faces. OOC: JL you can approach him now. Moving from Onu-Wahi...IC: Vidar and Echelon walked across the desert, drinking occasionally from canteens, as the arid climate struck a sharp balance from the humidity of the jungle. Finally, Vidar and Echelon could see the path of prophesies, and they began to walk along the hardened, stone road. By this time, the sun had completely fallen, and the night was starting to become lit up by the thousands of stars that hovered over the land. Vidar, of course, never paid attention to the beautiful night sky, caring only about the task at hand, how it would raise the Makuta's appreciation of him as a servant. "I have not been to this village often", said Vidar to Echelon, "Do you have an alternative way of getting inside the the village. I can see the guards from here, and I don't think they'll let a necromancer inside, unless you have some impressive skills in persuasion and charisma.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: "In order for that to happen, the Toa would have to get past the guards at the gate, and be fast enough to evade capture while the alarm goes off", Onewa said. "However... perhaps if Hafu's safety concerns you so much... as it does me... you could also keep guard over him? I spared what I could while still keeping the village safe, and I am confident that I have provided enough arms to protect our carver. But I would not reject your assistance, if you were to offer it"

IC: (Valria)"Fine, but if we cross paths with this guy, I'm taking his eyes." Valria replied, breaking away from Mef. She was surprised by what she said, as far as she remembered, which honestly wasn't really much she had never harbored a rage for such things. Yet now she was harboring anger for people she hadn't even met and this Telric, oh she wanted to use her element to crush him into paste. However the images that flashed through her head were making her sick and she placed a hand on the wall as she tried to steady herself. There was poisonous, boiling cauldron of hatred inside of her and it was eating her up. She was sick of being powerless, of being the damsel in distress. She wanted to fight, she wanted revenge.OOC: Hmm, the backstory surrounding Valria just got larger.

IC: (Valria)"No..." Valria trembled. "I don't know what's come over me..." Tears began to well in Valria's eyes. Was she really so broken, so messed up that her own mind was turning on her, already trying to replace her with a monster? She already knew she was just a shell of her former self, even though she didn't know what her formal self used to be. She didn't know what her old self was like and it tormented her to no end. Not to mention something rotten was taking hold inside of her and that made her feel awful as well.She just wanted to talk to Onewa and get out of Po-Koro. They would probably only have another village or two after this. She didn't really know anymore.

IC(Mef)

The Onu-Toa looks Valria in the eye, noticing the tears. "Hey. There's no need for those," he says as he gently wipes away the tears from under her eyes. "We'll be out of here and there'll be no need for tears."Mef smiles at her as he keeps his hands on her Mask. Something told him to never let go of her, to kiss her then and there and never leave her. But, he knew they needed to keep going; there wasn't time for daudling. But, he couldn't tear himself away from Valria. -Mef Man

IC: Onewa nodded. "If you know them to be trustworthy allies, then please do". Onewa turned around and took up a small slab of stone, almost small enough to fit into one's palm. After picking up a narrow chisel, Onewa carved furiously into the slab. He then turned around to face the two visitors."Take this note. It has my seal on it", Onewa said, "The guards will not likely allow your group to assist them unless they see something like this"-------------Hafu crossed his arms in disapproval. The two guards understood that Hafu would not terribly enthused with being watched like a hawk by overbearing soldiers, but they were under orders from the Turaga. Their only priority was to keep Hafu from being assassinated, and they would remain at their post for as long as it took.The Miru wearing guard stared at the door, listening closely to the conversation outside. He was a lean soldier, with a beige torso and burnt-orange colored feet. On his back laid his bamboo disk, as at his hips sat daggers, one for each side of his body. The other guard wore a black great Pakari, and had a brown torso and beige feet. He was also a lean soldier, not as stout as the lead guard talking with Stannis. He was armed with a single knife and a bamboo disk, which rested on his back.Neither of them wanted to trust the Matoran outside, but they also knew that six guards may not be enough in the event of a full-scale attack.However, if this situation was so dire that it required direct intervention from the Makuta, it would have happened by now. In the worse case, they would just have to fend off over-zealous servants. "I'm sorry we can't let you outside yet", the Pakari wearing guard said, "Once we know that they mean well, perhaps we can add them to our ranks as volunteers"Great, thought Hafu, Because what I want most right now is even more eyes on me.-------------The lead guard nodded, but hesitated to give the Matoran of Plasma the go-ahead. Finally, a second guard approached them. He was taller than the Rau-wearing guard, but also very muscular. He was completely brown and wore a brown noble Ruru. The designs on his armor watched the designs on the Rau-wearing guard's armor. "What do you think?" the lead guard asked the newcomer. "I think..." the Ruru-wearing guard scanned Stannis' face, "that they can be trusted""They all soon stopped to hear footsteps approaching them quickly.OOC: That would be you, XemnasIC: Wraith moved past his enemies, heading towards the borders of the village of stone. Unbeknownst to him, a pair of eyes was watching along the stone walls of the village. The night fueled the dark master's power, and hid him from view. Wraith had assumed that he was home free. However, it was not long before the sky began to get uncharacteristically dark, and the stars faded from view. Wraith first ignored the change in scenery, but then he noticed that he was starting to slow down.A chilling laugh echoed through the newly constructed environment."Going somewhere?" the deep, rumbling voice said. Wraith soon found his spiritual form restrained by the ebon-colored bounds of the dark spirit himself, who waited for a response.

Edited by Emzee

IC Nen and Thama:"So, do you ever get the feeling like there's things going on that you should be involved with, but you can't because you don't know what to do and they're happening too far away for you to realistically make a difference?" Thama asked."You really need to learn to relax. Besides, I'm sure that there's plenty of other people who are going to do whatever you were going to do about the thing going on," was Nen's reply."You really don't reassure me at all. You need to work on your reassuring people skills.""I think I'm very good at reassuring people about the things they need to be reassured about." They had been walking in silence for a while, the desert around them an ocean of sand. Dunes broke the flatness of the plains, but there was still nothing of interest. Nen took a moment to glance all around. There was nobody there that he could see."There's nobody around," Thama remarked, noticing Nen's looking. "I've checked. In fact, I've warped over to that dune over there and I still couldn't see anything.""Well, you can't blame me for trying. Of course, we are in a desert so finding anyone would be an achievement, but still." The pair continued walking down the path.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: [Naona]"Wait wait wait, I'm being reassigned?"The shocked voice came from Naona, who had been called to her superior's office mere seconds before. At first she had merely expected the senior guard to lecture her on letting Stronin escape again, but the fact that she was going to be reassigned had surprised her."It is only temporary," said the other guard. "You see, ever since Tamaru's death, our best guards have been assigned to guard Hafu, meaning that we need to recruit more people to replace the numbers.""I don't really get it," said Naona, shaking her head. "What does this have to do with me?""Your predecessor is coming out of retirement."The female Toa of Stone froze."Oh," she said weakly. "I see.""Good to see you've realised what's going on," the senior guard said, quickly handing her a tablet. "Take this and go to Ta-Koro, they've reassigned one of their guards as well. You will be working with him or her."Naona nodded, before exiting the door, saying a few last words."Make sure the new recruits survive the training."OOC: Naona to Ta-Wahi.

OOC: Echelon from Onu-WahiIC (Echelon)Echelon smiled sadistically as Wraith's spirit was enveloped by a nebulous cloud of shadows. It seemed Makuta was as bad as his word.He turned back to Vidar."If memory serves," he said, "the Po-Matoran built it so that there would only be one entrance - the main gate. I expect they have guards on the walls, so levitating over probably won't work. However, I believe there is a network of tunnels in the bedrock beneath most of this desert. If we can find an entrance, there will be one that comes up inside Po-Koro..."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: AurumAurum was sitting, waiting, when he heard footsteps from the stairs. Twisting his head, he found another Toa.And Aurum could sense the black heart.For once, Aurum was interested. Perhaps they serve the same cause.....He approached Ronkshou. While he didn't know him... perhaps he might have heard of him.Aurum: (To Ronkshou) Something tell's me that you can lift my boredom. Something else tells me you know what it is. While I don't trust my inner instincts... I trust you... and I trust my illusions too.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:A tapping on his shoulder woke a startled Agni from his sleep. The Toa blinked rapidly, trying to get a good look of his surrounding. But the initial reaction to defend himself vanished as soon as his eyes fell on Dekah. The elderly Matoran was looking at him with a frown. "Good. You are still among the living I see. I don't need another Toa dead in my humble establishment." he said. It was one of the qualities of the Po-Matoran that their emotions sometimes could reflect the personality of the element they were affiliated with: Solid and not easily impressed. That was a generalization of course, but it was just as correct as attributing a firespitter with a short temper."You startled me." Agni stated, before getting up. He rubbed his head and looked around. He could hear the street outside bustling with life."Good," Dekah said, "means you're on your guard.""I try to be. How long was I out?" the Toa asked, his eyes glancing toward the stairs, wondering if his friends had gone ahead already or...he realized his brain was still half-asleep, as he couldn't think quite straight yet."Another hour maybe. It isn't noon yet. And no, your friends haven't left you here either. In fact, I don't think they've come down here since that Earth-Toa went upstairs."Agni nodded his thanks and went towards the stone-steps at the far side of the room. He thought about calling out to Mef and Valria, but then decided to go up and fetch them himself. He quickly made his way to the first floor, to get his circulation back up to speed. As soon as he reached the top he heard the soft voices and saw the open door of Valria's room. The light falling into the room from the window cast a soft shadow on the floor. The silhouette revealed two figures in an embrace.The Toa of fire sighed. As glad as he was that Valria had found somebody special to counter the effects of her ordeal, now was not the time.Somebody else probably would have fidgeted around by the door awkwardly until that was over, but his professionalism took over and he stepped up behind the couple. Walking up behind Mef he put a hand on the Toa's shoulder and tugged at him. "Come on, brother. We've delayed long enough. The whole village is on its feet already and we've not even set foot outside of the door."He dropped his hand and nodded his head in the direction of the door, now looking at Valria. "The Turaga always have a full schedule and if we do not get there before mid-day I fear we may not get another interview until late in the evening or maybe even tomorrow."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC(Mef)

Mef jumps as Agni taps him on his shoulder. He turns around to see the Ta-Toa talking to him. "Don't worry. We...uh...were on our way?" Mef jokes as he looks back to Valria with a puzzled look on his face. "Right?" The Onu-Toa leaves his left arm wrapped above Valria's waist.-Mef Man

IC: A rumbling chuckle echoed through the blackness that surrounded the spirit. Suddenly a portal opened up under the Wraith's feet."Perhaps an eternity in Mangaia will best suit a spirit such as yourself?"The Makuta waited for a response from Wraith, finding the entire interaction humorous. -------------"If we can find an entrance, there will be one that comes up inside Po-Koro...", said Echelon."Sounds good", replied Vidar. The servant took out his staff and pointed it at various points in the ground. He created small cyclones, hoping to reveal casually hidden tunnels. He then created one, and then two more cyclones, stirring the sand below, until the hard rock below the sand could be partially visible. They moved to the left, scanning the ground for any hint of an entrance. -------------The cloaked being blinked twice at the newcomer. He had never seen this person before, but Ronkshou quickly began to be bothered by the unwanted attention he was suddenly getting. Ronkshou's response was simple and (usually) sufficient. He ignored the being and made his way to the door. The lobby was nearly empty, with the few occupants inside attending to reading material, or their fine drinks, or in the attendant's case, running through the finances. Perhaps he could be of use? the infected mask sent a message to its wearer. For what?! another thought materialized in Ronkshou's head, I've never met this person, he could be just a psycho.... which is exactly what we could use, the dark voice of the infected mask appeared in Ronkshou's mind. Ronkshou turned around, and had apparently also ignored many other things that the man had also said. Ronkshou didn't catch a word of it, but he spoke to him."How would you like to be part of a mission?" asked Ronkshou. He then walked outside, expecting the man to follow. Revealing a plan in such as place as an inn was never a good idea. -------------Finally, after much searching, Vidar had discovered something that looked like a rock set on top of a hole. He, Echelon, and the undead moved the rock and revealed a tunnel going down into the dark depths. "Hopefully this goes to where we want it to go," grumbled Vidar. They then crawled into the tunnel, Vidar's lightstone in hand, and carefully made their way through the dense rock.

IC:Agni almost chuckled. On their way, indeed. If by that they meant cloud number nine. But his thoughts were digressing. "I...can see that." he said slowly, taking a bit of pleasure out of having surprised the Toa of earth."Well, if the happy couple would come along now, we still have criminals to stop."He turned and walked back down the hall and down the stairs, into the lobby until he reached the entrance to the inn. Now the streets were really filled with life. Feeling a little better, he stepped out into the sunlight and took a deep breath. It wasn't a good day by far. But it would end better then it began, that much was sure.OOC. Have Mef and Valria follow him downstairs, I'd really like to get things moving now. =)

OOC: Maybe if The Mask didn't have a life and posted more; we could be down there by now. :P

IC(Mef)

Mef nods at Agni before turning back to Valria. "Well, Miss. Valria; the 'happy couple' should probably join the grumpy fire spitter." He smiles at Valria before turning toward the exit. "Do you have anything you need me to carry out for you?" he asks, not sure if she brought anything with them to the inn.-Mef Man

OOC: Being sick on a long weekend is sufficient as well, I happen to have a life as well ;)IC:Agni stood at the entrance of the inn. Mef sure knew how to spend time. But that was alright. At least they would be on the move in a few minutes. Lost in thoughts like that, Agni let his eyes drift over the constant stream of people walking by outside. It wasn't too crowded, but there was a feeling of business in the air. And somewhere in the back of his head something kept nagging at the Toa of fire, as if something was going on that he wasn't aware of yet.His eyes noticed a slower figure among the walking Matoran. This one seemed to walk without any real motivation to his stride. Of course, heading for work was one thing, but add the raspy coughs and there was something decidedly odd about it. Then Agni noticed Dekah stepping up next to him. The inn-keeper had lit a pipe and was making little puffs of good-smelling smoke in the morning air. "Must be another bug going around." he said. "Some sort of flu. I've seen a few like him already." The Toa of fire raised an eyebrow. "Well, better not get it as well." he told the inn-keeper.

Ic: "Well then," Stannis said, relaxing a little but remaining relatively tense. He exchanged a content look with Lepidran, who had been silently remaining by his side. "It looks like we're in business. I have two others nearby, too. One has a large hammer; they mean no harm but will remain vigilant from afar."Now, since our ward is quite well awake right now and we seem to have our issues of loyalty straight, I would like to request an audience with the carver," Stannis said, looking at the lead guard and then to the Ruru-wearing one.

IC: The ShadeThe white-clad being entered the inn, almost walking past Agni... "Ah, just the toa I was looking for." Dackelus looked at the being in front of him. "...Say, is there something bothering you?" He said, acting as if he was completely unaware of their fellow toa's death. In that moment, the bulky toa of iron entered the inn. "Agni, Dackelus." He aknowlegded, as he kept on walking towards the stairs. The tablet was clearly visible in his hand.OOC: Vezok, could Agni perhaps know something about this tablet? He IS working in the Ta-Koro defense force, he aught to have seen this before, if I am not entirely mistaken...IC: Ardoku"Wait a minute" Ardoku says, as he rushes up onto his feet. "What sort of ink was used into this?" That's it, the ink was causing him personal problems, It had to be some allergies... or perhaps... that fruit from before did taste quite peculiar, perhaps... That's it, the combination of the fruit and the ink were clearly the cause. "My friends, I have just come to a ridiculously, out-of-the-air conclusion about why I faint when I touch the map..."OOC: Comic relief should explain it self, and I believe this is in no way GM, as I am not really gaining anything from this conclusion...

IC: AurumAurum stayed put at where the other Toa had left him. But Aurum knew that he was also hearing something. After all, that was an infected mask. He started to prepare an illusion for boredom killing until he turned around and headed back. And gave him an offer.Smiling, Aurum followed.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I think he may know a little, but I don't see any epiphanies coming ^^IC:Agni looked back up as another voice started talking to him. Looking back at him were a pair of red eyes, showing something like concern. Or was it concern. Agni wasn't sure. They stranger's expression was hard to read. He looked the newcomer up and down. He was a Toa, black body encased in white armor with a Miru on his face. Decidedly an odd combination. Agni didn't remember colours like these back from his briefings on what variations Toa could come in. And the red eyes were a little unsettling."Is something bothering you..?" the Toa asked. Agni was snapped out of his thoughts by the sudden question. "My apologies," he said, professional courtesy in his tone, "no, nothing in particular. It's just that we lost...well, one of our companions, he..." he tried to explain, but found the memory of the dying Volin still too fresh in his mind to just share it with anybody. Just then Tirokk walked back into the inn. "Excuse me." he told Dackelus, before hurrying after the large Toa, stepping in his way to make him stop. The Toa of iron's expression was like stone."Tirokk...I haven't seen you since...well you know. Did Volin tell you anything else, about his attacker?"Then the Toa of fire noticed the tablet in Tirokk's hands. "What's that you have?"

Edited by Vezok's Friend

IC: Tirokk"What's that you have?" Tirokk hears from behind... he turns to face Agni. "What? This?" He says, lifting up the tablet... "This dropped out of Volin's pocket's as he... well... how do I put it..." Unaware that the others (seemingly apart from Dackelus (He knows)) had heard of Volin's death, he found it hard to put a burdain on his friend's shoulders."Hmmmm..." Dackelus walks up to the two toa, and looks at the tablet. "Now what, forgive me for rephrasing you, is this?" Oh, he had seen this before, but he hadn't really known what it meant. Now was time for some explenations, now was time to know who had been stealing victims from him. "Allow me, if you will, to take a look at that..." He says, reaching out for the tablet...Only for his hand to be slapped away by the bulky toa of iron. "This discussion is between me and Agni, and unless you know something about this tablet that could be useful to me, keep away!" OOC: Let's shun the sadistic toa, shall we? :P

OOC: Last post here for the night.IC:Agni was looking at Dackelus now. Yes, that Toa was deifnitely of the odd sort. But he still found him hard to read. "I don't think I know you and having never seen you, I do not know how you know me. You said you had been looking for me. Why?" the Toa of fire now asked, before the stand-off between Tirokk and him led to a physical confrontation.

OOC: Last post here for the night for me as well...IC: The Shade"Well, considering you are probably the only Ta-Koro guard in Po-Koro that I know of, you were the only one I could look to." Dackelus looked back to Tirokk. "And as for you, that was quite rude of you, and if you were please to just..." He reaches out his hand "...let me have that tabl..." In the next instant, Tirokks huge fist landed perfectly in the face of the strange toa, throwing him across the room. "You are persistant, aren't you!!!" He yells, as he charges towards Dackelus...OOC: For anyone else in the area, let this event be, I kinda want Agni to step in to stop this, so yeah. :)Good night everyone!

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

IC:Agni raised an eyebrow as Dackelus explained himself. "I did not report in with Po-Koro security, so there is no official word that a Guard-officer is here, so there is no way you could have found out about me being through official sources, so who...MATA NUI!"The Toa of fire was cut of in mid sentence as Tirokk's response to the new attempt of Dackelus to get his hands on the tablet was answered with a solid blow to the mask. Agni immediately sprang into action. He grabbed the moving Tirokk by the shoulder and arm,twisting quickly and putting him in a well-trained hold to keep him from beating the other Toa to a pulp. "What the Karzhani do you think you're doing?" he said. The Toa's eyes were glaring. "I know we're all on edge because of Volin but you can't just go around beating people like that!"

IC: TirokkAt first, Tirokk resisted Agnis grip with all his might, and he would have broken free and beat the karzahni out of Dackelus, if he wouldn't have realized that Agni was right. "You're right..." He relaxed... "...I'm sorry, It's just that... I..." His fellow toa's death seemed to have affected him a lot more than he originally thought. "I'm sorry Dack, I didn't mean to launch out like that..." Covering his face so that they wouldn't see the shadow leaking from the wound, he quickly input commands into the gauntlet (Nothing they would notice) to repair his mask. Soon enough, it was scratch-free, apart from a mark he left on purpose. "Oh, it's quite fine..." Dackelus slowly stood up, "Well, this is sure to leave a mark..." "Wait a minute, what's that leaking from your face?" Dackelus had forgotten a small scratch in his mask, and now the shadow clearly leaked from the wound in his disguise... "Uh, oh..." Dackelus sprang out, at blinding speed. "...Oh no! No, NO, NO!!!!" He suddenly realised the colossal mistake he had just made. Dackelus... he... IT WAS HIM!!!! "I can't let him get away!!! Agni, you can keep up can't you?" Tirokk was referring to that if he were to use his mask of quick-travel, he could follow up with Tirokk when using his Kakama... "Will you help me?" His face was dead serious now...OOC: It begins. So, Vezok, are you in or are you out?

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku