Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Can Mef and Valria join in too? I'd hate to just leave those characters behind just now when we get moving...IC:"Of course I can keep up, but I'm not going until you tell me one thing: Who in Karzhani is this guy!?" Agni asked Tirokk. Well, not as much asking as demanding fiercely. This was way too uncontrolled for his liking. A bad guy that he knew nothing about, a Toa wanting to go after him who didn't specify why. It fit the definition of rushing in blindly perfectly. He knew delaying would be foolish and Tirokk wasn't a bad guy, but with his Kualsi he could afford to spare a few seconds.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Of Course Mef and Valaria can join in, but I'll have to carry them... :PIC: Tirokk"Oh, I think you know who he is. Ever heard of 'The Shade?'." He knew Agni had. Who hadn't, after all this monster had done to this island. "I seek revenge upon him, and it would be greatly appreciated if you were to help." This time, he would make sure that this being would stay dead. --------------------------------------------------"Darn, if it weren't for this one scratch... " He continued to fade in and out from sight as he speedily ran through the whole of Po-Koro. And then, a thought occured to him. What if he were to change his disguise. Yes, that would work. He decided to change back to his Ta-Toa female alternate. He pressed a few buttons on the gauntlet... but nothing happened. "What the?" He realized, that when Tirkokk slapped his hand away, it must have damaged it, and now he was stuck in this disguise. That must also have been the reason for this scratch not 'healing'. ---------------------------------------------------"I don't want to come any closer to this map then necessary then" He said, as they continued their journey towards Po-Koro. They had been walking for quite some time now, and Ardoku was growing thirsty. "Can I... have some wat... water?" He said. He wasn't used to this much drought, and the effects of the black-ale were long gone. He was once more growing tired.... NO! He had a job to do and he would do it well. He was, after all, a toa, although that word was now rapidly losing it's meaning these days...

OOC: Uhm...Agni can teleport, that's a fast method too ;)IC:Agni had heard of the shade. If in name only. He was a suspect in a few cases, but nobody in the guard had a solid description. Agni mentally groaned. They had to track Valria's captor and now old men in bars and homicidal beings of shadow were crossing their path at every turn.He turned to the staircase. "Mef! Valria! Need some help down here!" he shouted, making sure the call was loud enough for them to hear.He turned back to Tirokk. "Alright. Let's catch a bad guy."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC - Kinika - BioniKartThe two carts raced in to the stone Wahi. As Kinika launched a shore turtle shell at Kirgon, he shook his fist."You'll never catch me copper Kirgon!"He was running out of shells, but no matter. Ta-Wahi was close at hand.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tirokk"I'll go ahead, you'll just have to catch up, ok?" He quickly said, and then he was off.Dackelus heard a swoosh-like sound, and then, he felt a punch in his back. Tirokk had caught up... He was lying on his knees, hands on the ground, as black smoke flooded from the wound in his back. "How did you find me so quickly?" "You forget our last encounter, it seems. Don't you remember?" Their last encounter resulted in the death of Tirokk's team, but it seemed to have had an another effect on Tirokk too. "I couldn't sense you because I wasn't expecting you here and now, but by concentrating, I could find you kios away." He now looked down upon his brought-down nemesis. "Prepare to die."In those spoken words, Dackelus sprang up, launched a few attacks here and there, to no avail. "You HAVE changed since our last meeting... A lot it seems." Suddenly, he took a leap over Tirokks head, and was about to escape...OOC: Queue to stop him, Vezok, you still have time to catch up... take your time...IC: ArdokuSoon enough, Po-Koro came into sight, although only in sights reach. It was still far, far away. "Well? Shall we?" And then he collapsed on his knees. "Need some water please..."

IC: KirgonHe was right Behind Kinika, he had managed to get the cart-pulling Rahi to run faster. The shell narrowly missed his face, striking the cart and knocking a few pieces of treasure out of it.Revenge time.Kirgon Launched a bladed disk, taking aim at the part of the cart Kinika was sitting on. Then, he aimed slightly higher, and the disk did fly. He can't race if he can't sit down without pain.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Kinika - BioniKartTossing up his fingers, the spikes went away, enbluntifying the disks.He got away with only slight bruising!More banana peels flew towards Kirgon as the racers raced on. He was not about to lose.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC Fehron: "Uh, guys?" A swarm of Nui-Rama had appeared. Apparently, they came here to drink the water found in the cacti and wished to protect their territory. Because they were fighting for their own turf and resources, they had no infected Kanohi and beating them was not going to be that easy. "Kranuka, take cover. Being a Matoran, your dagger can't do much against flying Rahi. Ardoku, your drink can wait. Here." Fehron hands him the metal container he filled earlier. "Drinking the water here will only make them angrier." He activated his Kadin and created a crossbow. "Now give me a hand here! Better yet, both of them!"

aouROFb.png

IC, Aurax: "Thank you Turaga. Me and my friend here will go now. Once again, thank you for seeing us, Turaga." Aurax and Nichou left Onewa's hut and ran to Hafu's hut. When they got there, they saw Stannis and Lepridan talking to what must have been two of Hafu's guards. "Why hello there!" Aurax acknowledged everybody. He went up to the guard. "Turaga Onewa wants me to give you this note. He wants me and my friends here," he motioned towards Nichou, Stannis, and the others, "to assist you in guarding Hafu. So, I would like to see my friend now..." Aurax looked over the guard's shoulder at Hafu. "Hi Hafu!"OOC: EW, Aurax is back now.

OOC: Jokar from Le-Wahi.IC Jokar - Po-Wahi - Following Kirgon and Kinika: Jokar couldn't help but chuckle at the two and their competition as he chased them, tossing shells and banana peels of all things at each other. He managed to stay clear of their race and whatever they happened to be flinging at each other at the time, and just followed the two as they raced for Po-Koro.-Jokar

IC: ArdokuArdoku rose up to his feet. His drink would have to wait, that much was true... "Allright, I'm ready, I'm not going to fail at thi... oh no..." Ardoku had just noticed something, something really bad. "Uh, Fehron, look behind you, I think we have a bigger problem..." Right there, where he pointed, was a swarm of nui-kopen. And the nui-kopen were holding something, something really, really bad. Muaka. The toa of plasma looks back to Fehron. "Yeah, I don't know how to put this lightly, but I seriously think we need to RUN!!!!"

IC: Kiron and SulkuaKiron looked around. His ex-teammate Sulkua had said he was arriving with a Skakdi he had recruited, and they were on the trail of a Makita secret society.There he is, he thought."Hey, Sulkua! Over here!"Sulkua ran up.Hello, long time no see.Kiron shook Erken's hand."Nice to meet you. Let's go!"OOC:All three to the Kumu-Islets ina leaking boat.

OOC: If you need interaction, Rakata, why won't you join Erken, Sulkua and Kiron to the Kumu Islets?IC (Erken, Po-Koro): "Hi there", Erken said to Kiron. Then he saw a Toa (?) wondering around in Po-Koro, seemingly with nothing to do.I remember what it's like to have nothing to do, to try and make the best of what you've got without the feeling of satisfaction, Erken thought and went over to Jagorik."Hi", Erken said. "You busy? If not, me and my friends could use some help. We're gonna hunt down a group of evil beings in the Kumu Islets? Wanna join?"OOC: If you wanna come, just take your character to the Kumu Islets. Sulkua and Kiron are already there and I have to follow. Feel free to follow as well and we'll discuss in the Kumu Islets.Erken to Kumu Islets

OOC: Sorry- my bad.IC - Kinika - BioniKartThrowing up a hand, he manipulated the metal, making it form an arrow of iron and flying back. He swiveled, sending him off the intended path.He went off course, which sent him into a ditch. Kirgon was pulling ahead! He burst off again, and was soon almost to the border, behind Kirgon.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Not a problem.IC: Kirgon"VICTORY IS MINE!"He screamed, watching Kinika swerve into a ditch in the sand. He was going to win this, victory would be his!Then an arrow lodged itself right in front of Kirgon, embedding itself into his chair."Woah.... Watch where you're aiming!"Then, he was heading across the border.OOC: Kirgon to... well, these guys seem to be just driving wildly around the island, hoping to reach Onu-Koro, so...Kirgon to Ga-Wahi.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Kinika - BioniKartThe Toa sped up as they crossed the border. He would win this! Well, it didn't look like he would, but he would. He began preparing iron objects to chuck at Kirgon, even as he passed the border to Ga-Wahi.OOC: Kinika to el Ga-Wahi.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Fehron"We don't need to run. Watch this!" He concentrated, creating an empty Rahkshi armor, which the Muaka pounced on and promptly dismembered, only to find sharp spikes underneath! "Let's see, Nui-Rama and Nui-Kopen are enemies, so take cover, quick! The trio hid as the insectoids killed each other.OOC: Are they? BSO1 lost a lot of data, so I dunno.

aouROFb.png

OOC: yes, they are enemies. but they also hate toa/matoran who steal resources, so we didn't get out of all of trouble yet. Some Nui Rama were fighting the Kopen, some more charged at the trio. There was only a swarm of Kopen, but a HIVE of rama nearby. Eventualy the the Kopen would retreat and the rama would focus on Ardoku, Fehron, and Kranuka. The Iron spikes the Muaka landed on only made it angry. It was used to spikes (because of the Rahkshi's backs) and snarled as it ripped the rest of the rahkshi armor aside and was confused when it found no juicy Kraata to eat. The Muaka now turned it's attention to Kranuka who he had sniffed out behing a sand dune and pounced sore-footedly. Kranuka slashed at it with his sword only to be blocked by one of the Muaka's threatening claws.

elementalussal.png

IC: FehronFehron caused the false Rahkshi to grow and encircle the beast, finally settling in the form of a cage. Then, he turned his attention to the rama. There were simply too many to beat, too fast to hit... Unless... Fehron created several spikes, condensing the insectoids into a tight ball. "Ardoku! Incinerate them- Now!"

aouROFb.png

IC: ArdokuArdoku gathered all the energy from within, and channeled it into his hands. He created a large, condensed bolt of plasma, that would explode upon impact. He readied him self, and was about to launch his attack, when yet another muaka attacked*. The toa of plasma lost balance, and almost lost his life, if he wouldn't have thrown the bolt away. The plasma landed, not perfectly, but sufficiently enough at the suppressed insects, incinirating most of them, and damaging the remaining ones greatly. But he wasn't out of danger yet, the muaka was still a threat. "That's it, you're going down..." He says, as he draws his twin pickaxes. He runs at the muaka, and hits with both his weapons, landing in the sand as the muaka swiftly moves out of the way. Ardoku draws his pickaxes back, and runs at the muaka once more, swinging his weapons, trying to land a hit. He eventually does, but then the muaka launches an assault, hitting Ardoku in the side. "Agggh!!!!" He falls down, loosing the pickaxes out of his hands. He looks back up. There it is, the muaka, circling it's soon-to-be prey...OOC: *Because there were multiple ones. The nui-kopen were the forces of makuta, sorry for not mentioning that earlier...

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

IC: The Dark Lord chuckled evilly. Wraith seemed un-phased by the rumbling inside the seal."I have a better idea", the Makuta said. Just then an image was conjured up on one of the "walls". It showed the village of Po-Koro. One image of note was the group of guards standing outside of Hafu's hut."I will make you watch", said the Makuta in a jovial tone as he kept Wraith bound and sealed. "And maybe, just maybe, you will see the light of day again"The Makuta was not sure if Wraith fully appreciated the gravity of the situation, but he was sure that the spirit, locked away and forced to watch another attack, would come around.----------------The guards stepped aside, allowing Stannis' group passage inside the hut. Hafu seemed happy to see visitors. As they approached, Hafu let out a couple coughs. "Ahem, excuse me. Welcome, friends!" said Hafu opening his arms, "Makes yourselves comfortable, but just don't break anything!"Hafu coughed again, and was offered some more water from the nearby well by one of the guards. "So dry up here," said the Pakari-wearing guard, "Not even us Po-Koronans are completely immune to it"----------------"Yes, that would be him," Vidar said as they moved through the tunnel. Vidar had kept track of the direction they were going on, and as such, they had avoided the many forks they had come across, keeping to the central tunnel. "I think we're almost here," Vidar said. He had also counted the paces from where they entered the tunnel, and he was getting ready to reach his number. He then stopped when he heard a familiar hissing and clicking sound. The Toa of Air moved slowly along the cave wall, and they approached another fork. Vidar peek past the edge of the wall he was leaning on, and looked into the branching tunnel. The hissing sounds were coming from that direction, and he could see several faint, barely visible pairs of orange eyes in the distance. Kofo-Jaga, thought Vidar. Those Rahi were not infected by the Makuta, most likely because they could be so easily killed by Toa. Still, enough of them have been reported to overwhelm a Toa before, and the Toa of Air thought to play it safe. "Be careful", Vidar said to Echelon and the undead behind him, "Swarm of Kofo-Jaga, and I don't know how many. Could be anywhere from a dozen to several dozen"The group moved silently across the branch, the pairs of eyes barely moved, and it seemed the Rahi were not too occupied with what was going on outside of their tunnel. "We're here", Vidar said, reaching the number of paces he was expecting. "By my calculations, we should be behind the shopkeeper's hut. We just need to find an exit""There's one over there", said Echelon, pointing to a trapdoor about 6 meters away. The group quickly walked to the trapdoor, and Vidar carefully opened it. Sand fell through the opening, and Vidar held his head back to keep it out of his face. When the sand stopped falling through, Vidar climbed out. He then turned around and pulled Echelon out of the cave. As Echelon helped the other undead out of the underground tunnel, Vidar looked around at the silent, darkened huts around them. Most of the village was sleep now, which was perfect. ----------------Ronkshou and Aurum walked through the hushed alleyways of the village, the sounds only of insects filling the night."You're obviously a bloodthirsty fighter, who appears to be driving himself insane with these illusions", Ronkshou said. "I can provide you will some real killing, in less than on hour. We're going to talk with Hafu, and see what he revealed and who he revealed information to. I don't plan on killing him, but we can use what he knows to track down and eliminate the real threats"Ronkshou leaned against the wall of a building, crossing his arms. "Our real Matoran targets are Kapura and Taipu. It's useless to kill them after they've revealed what they know, unless it is to show an example, which I think Tamaru's elimination was successful at doing. We just need to double-enforce it; kill the undiscovered members of the Chronicler's company before they can leak any vital information to the self-proclaimed "heroes". Ronkshou then turned to face Aurum, "But tonight, our mission is simple. Get Hafu, and maybe kill some guards. Not our inside guy though. We let him live""Inside guy?""One of the guards is working for us. When we strike, he will take Hafu and place him somewhere that will be easily reached by either us or our partners -- which should be arriving any minute now"----------------"Spoke of the Great Spirit?" Vidar whispered from atop the building that Ronkshou was leaning on. He lept off, and landed softly on the sand, standing a couple meters away from Ronkshou and Aurum. Echelon and his undead quickly followed. "You must be Echelon", Ronkshou said, seeing the reanimated corpses. He looked up at Echelon, "the Makuta has said favorable things about you as a servant"Echelon was about to reply when Vidar pointed out the Toa."Who is this person? Have you found a partner as well?" asked Vidar, gesturing towards Aurum."I suppose you could say that," Ronkshou said in a mischievous tone, "Did the dark spirit bring you up to speed on this mission?""He did", replied Vidar, "Thought I haven't explained it to Echelon just yet""That's fine," said Ronkshou. He then brought everyone up to speed on what the Makuta had told him. Ronkshou remimded everyone about Taipu and Kapura, and how they would need to probably split up after this mission in order to catch them. He also told them about the inside man that would assist them. "One last thing", Ronkshou said. He pointed to a well outside the alley, in the center of the village in the distance. "Don't drink from that well. The dark Spirit warned me that there's an infected object down there""The villagers are about to face a repeat of the Comet Ball Plague?" Vidar asked."I don't know if I'd call it a plague," Ronkshou responded, "But if some of the villagers have fallen ill already, then they will eventually catch the Madness. This led me to the conclusion that if Hafu is one of them, then that would be advantageous to us, even if we fail to kidnap him""The Makuta would still be sorely disappointed", warned Vidar. Ronkshou shrugged, "What the Dark Spirit wants most is obedience and results. If the results are satisfactory, then the Makuta will be satisfied"Vidar scratched his head, "Fine, but capturing Hafu must be our number one priority, no matter how many guards need to be eliminated"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC (Echelon)Echelon was pleased to hear that he was gaining favour with the Makuta, but he kept his face impassive and simply inclined his head to Ronkshou.Eventually, once everything had been explained, he spoke up about one detail of the situation."You say we have a spy among the guards," he said. "How are we to distinguish him from the others?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Hafu coughed again, and was offered some more water from the nearby well by one of the guards. "So dry up here," said the Pakari-wearing guard, "Not even us Po-Koronans are completely immune to it"

OOC: I have a horrible feeling that well is the same one Kohra sabotaged...IC: Lepidran walked into the hut and looked round the spartan accommodation. Rather than take one of the few stony chairs he elected to stand

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC FehronFehron readied himself. Two big targets, two hands. Alright then. He fired protosteel chains from his hands, encircling the Muaka and then fusing together, effectively immobilizing them. Then the chains slithered like serpents, moving to hit the Muaka's heads together. The unconscious Rahi lay motionless. What he did not notice was that there was not a swarm of Nui Rama that Ardoku defeated, but a whole hive nearby. And they were out for vengeance.

aouROFb.png

OOC: Zadron from Kini-NuiIC (Zadron)Zadron stalked through the desert, keeping to the shadows of the cliffs. Out on the path, he could see a dark-armoured being walking along the path to Po-Koro.He'd found a being at the Kini-Nui who'd seen someone matching the Baron's description going in the direction of Po-Wahi. It looked as though this being was his target...Zadron waited until the path got closer to the cliffs. There was a point where it passed through a cleft in the rock. Zadron watched from above, making no sound, as his quarry reached the cleft...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC(Baron): Kids, there are a lot of stories as to how I met your mother. You know the one about the boat and the walrus...but here's something unrelated.I walked on the path, approaching a set of cliffs. I could hear the clicking of Medium Enemy Nui-Jaga in the shadows of the cliff face. I wasted no time in bathing the area with plasma.

IC (Zadron)Zadron's sharp ears quickly picked up the sound of Nui-Jaga down below. Evidently the Baron had heard it too, and Zadron ducked down behind the outcrop just in time for a wave of plasma to shriek by, the scorching heat even more intense than the hottest desert afternoon.Zadron cursed. Almost had me there, and he doesn't even know I'm here...As the Toa began to exit the now-smoking cleft, Zadron silently dropped down behind him. Remaining in the shadows next to a fried Nui-Jaga, he drew a throwing knife. Holding it by its tip, he brought it down in an arc from above his shoulder, letting go halfway.The dagger flew through the air, barely whistling, straight at Stabbington's unprotected back...OOC: BTW, Nitro, are you actually going to let me kill him? :P

IC(Baron): A knife whizzed pass his armpit area. It stuck into the wall in front of him. "Hmm...I suppose I have a little killer on my hands now." He turned around, preparing his blade. "Show yourself! A-"He coughed vigourously."-'fair' fight is only fair. For me."OOC: Now, now, Ghosty, if I were Nitro, I would, of course, go with the pre-ordained agreement for an assassination of moi, but...To quote the good doctor..."The best part is he isn't dead for long, I get to kill him again!"

IC: ArdokuArdoku slowly stood up on to his feet, still maimed after the muaka. He put both his hands out and then put his palms together. He began to channel his energy into his palms, slowly but steadily charging it into a condensed plasma-bolt. The nui-rama were almost upon them. Now was time to act. He quickly seperated his hands, then slammed them (palms down) into the ground, releasing all the energy into it. He then concentrated on bending it to his will.Suddenly, a nui-rama launced an attack, stinger towards the head of Ardoku... But was then incinerated, with the other nui-rama, when a huge wall of plasma struck up from the earth. Ardoku tried to stand up, but fell back on his knees. He had just about used every bit of the elemental-energy found in his body, and he was extreamly weak now.

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku