Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: How dare you! This is sacrilege, to thus confuse the Doctor and the Master! Shame on you.Oh, and by the way, your response didn't really seem to say yes or no :PIC (Zadron)Zadron cursed silently. Missed? How could he have missed? He'd trained all his life in the ways of assassination, never once missed a target; and yet, the dagger had flown wide.Then his quarry turned and demanded he show himself. Zadron smiled coldly. As if...Zadron moved quickly and silently through the shadows of the cleft until he was once more behind the Baron.He then activated his shoulder-mounted rifle (its servo motors buzzed a little as it moved; couldn't be helped) and fired several bolts of red energy at the Baron.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Truly, they are the same--hey--what are you--Is that a Laser Sc-- THAT'S for hijacking my account. Anyway, I believe the answer is yes.IC(Baron): The Baron felt the energy go through his arm, severing it. "Aaaaa. That burns...Wait...I know you. You killed Sabby! No, wait. I did that, you helped. No, wait, you don't remember that...or do you?" Another bolt shot him through the foot. "Gack!"

IC(Baron): The toa attempted to activate his Hau, but to no avail. The daggers punctured his armor in the chest."Urgh...And I was hoping for at least...3 more posts...Well...I think it's time for it...GRANDE FINALE: PLASMA BURST!"He sent out as much plasma as he could(Read: Five Plasma Balls worth), before he fell over, succumbing to his wounds.OOC: I get killed off? How dare you Nitro. You will pay...Put down the Screwdriver.

IC: Valria had no idea what was going on. Everything seemed to be moving so quickly. She couldn't be sure what exactly was going on. All she knew was that she had stayed by Mef's side as a precaution. She was also getting sick of all these distractions. She needed to talk to Onewa, found out what happened here and move to Ga-Koro and talk to Nokama.OOC: Why are the holidays so busy! I mean I was hanging out with a friend and that left me unable to post.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC(Mef)

Mef looks toward the door to see that Agni had chased after some different beings."Don't worry; we'll stay here and wait for him." The reality was he was dying to run after Agni and help him, but he would rather stay with Valria than charge after Agni.Leading Valria toward a couch in the lobby, Mef glances over toward the door. "Here you go," he says, smiling, as he sits down beside the Toa.-Mef Man

IC:"Nah", replied Hafu, "At least, better not be! I still remember the Comet Ball plague. I made sure to avoid the village borders until I was sure it had passed. Not to mention officials told me that they cleaned up the village considerably since then. No more Ahkmous poisoning our people!""That's correct", confirmed another guard. This one was an all-beige Matoran, with a beige noble Huna. He had rested his spear and shield against the back wall after seeing the "new recruits" file in. "Po-Koro has been having periodic inspections of our Kohlii balls and other merchandise to make sure vendors don't harm the people again"The Huna-wearing guard then had a short coughing fit, which was followed him drinking from his own container of water. "Of course, I could just be catching something from you", Hafu sneered at the beige-colored guard. "Me? I only got these coughs after guarding this hut!", responded the guard. "It's nighttime, can we keep it down?", the burnt orange, Miru-wearing guard suggested. Both Hafu and the Huna-wearing guard sighed. "Why don't you guys have some water as well, there's a large jug of it behind me that was pumped from that well over there," Hafu offered. "If you're thirsty, that is""Also, it's becoming rather stuffy in here", said the lead guard, wearing the noble Rau. He had momentarily walked inside along with Stannis' group, and was now facing the Matoran of Plasma. "Perhaps you and your group can help guard the perimeter? That way, we can let a couple more guards stay inside the hut, close to Hafu"---------------This time, the group in the alleyway turned to face Vidar, after taking visual cues from Ronkshou. Makuta did not tell Ronkshou the identity of the inside guard, but during Vidar's most recent 'encounter' with the lord of shadows, this was one of the details the Toa of Air was given. "I know what mask the guard is wearing... but it would be best to reveal this later," Vidar said, stealing a glance at Aurum, "Don't worry, I'll give you a cue when right before we strike"It wasn't that Vidar didn't want to trust the newcomer... but he was the only one here that didn't have a direct reference by the Makuta himself.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Ic: "I'd be happy to have that," Stannis said. "But I'd also like Aurax to stay inside with Hafu. I'm sure having a friend with you would grant more comfort than just having guards as company," he said, directing the last sentence at Hafu. "If you wish, that is."He scooped up some of the water and handed it to his companions, not taking any for himself, though. "The stuffiness can probably be attributed to me," he confessed, dropping a few water droplets onto his arm and showing them sizzle and evaporate. "I can't help it, though, just as I can't drink water for the same reason, but I will keep this short so you don't have to endure my heat much longer."The soldier-adventurer cleared his throat. "Hafu," Stannis began, wishing the guards didn't have to hover around them; he longed for privacy with the carver -- "I think I owe an explanation. I and my troupe, Aurax included, are not just worried about you because of Tamaru's death. It's quite clear that someone means harm to the former members of the Chronicler's Company, but after all these years it seems odd that things have been happening at the rate they are now. My team is dedicated to figuring out what is happening and try to solve the issues we as villagers face, and contend with the mysteries on this island. We have ideas, but they could well be mirages in our imaginations. We need facts. For an example, we found a temple with the face of an unmasked matoran in the desert earlier today, and that fascinated us since we could not enter. But that's it."We need your help just as much as I think you need ours. So please, can you think of anything that might give others a reason to hunt you and your old friends down that can help us with our mission, it would be greatly thanked," Stannis finished, his tone earnest and sincere as it was desperate, and the faces of his allies shared his concerns.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: AurumAurum stayed silent. All he knew that he had to have perfection in this...new....job.Perfection was easy as long as it fell into guidelines.Aurum: Now that we know what we're planning to do, maybe you should locate the target. And once that happens, you can plan each step of the mission easier - better to know the current situation of the target than to rush in blindly.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Hau Karda team from Ga-WahiIC: Zealokan, PayigesThey flew over the barren plains of Po-Wahi in their hastily constructed Glider, Zealokan at the controls, Payiges lying in the cradle on top. 'I told you it would work! YAHOOOOOOOO!!!' He went into a spiral, until Payiges yelled out. 'Please stop, I think I'm going to be sick.' 'As you wish, m'lady. Hey, there's an inn down there, we'll stop there for the night, yeah?' And with that, he swooped down towards the ground, then pulled up at the very last second, letting the skids glide across the ground and slowly come to a halt. 'Now then.' He paused for a while. 'Is anyone as hungry as I am?'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Dekuna flew his gukko beside the glider. It still looked a little... improvised to him, but it seemed to by flying fine. Then again, he could hardly talk. For a being who lived in Ko-koro, flying around on a Le-koronan gukko was hardly his prefered mode of transport. He landed near the bazzar, close enough to Zealokan and Payiges to hear their comments."Come on Zealokan" he said "We only had breakfast a few hours ago. Let's go and find something heroic to do." It was then he remembered that the team now had a leader, and he was not it. "Wait on!" he cried. "Better run that past Havon." The toa of fire had just touched down as well.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

OOC: Sorry, busy days and waiting for Mef. but since the happy couple is staying behind... XDIC:Dackelus leaped over Tirokk's head, dashing away. That was when Agni suddenly appeared out of thin air in front of him, thanks to his Kanohi Kualsi. Elbow outstretched to ram into the murderous beings chest.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Echelon)Echelon nodded in assent. He and his Undead were ready."When do we strike?"IC (Zadron)Zadron threw himself to the ground just in time. The plasma blast sizzled overhead, unbearable heat momentarily beating down on his back.The Vortixx got up. His cloak was badly singed in places, but he was otherwise unharmed. He looked down at his target. His mouth curled upwards in a sneer.Bending down, he picked up his throwing daggers and placed the NEX tablet next to Stabbington's corpse, removing his mask as he did so.He turned, and stalked off, back to the Onu-Wahi tunnel.OOC: Zadron to Onu-Wahi

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: The ShadeDackelus was thrown back by Agni's elbow-shot, then picked up by Tirokk and thrown into the nearest building. "So... your friend is here now, eh? Seems I'll have to get a little bit more serious then..." He smiled, as he gave off a lethal shockwave made of darkness......but the shockwave was nullified by Tirokks thick armor. (But Agni might still be in danger) Tirokk then rushed towards The Shade, his Kakama activated, his fists up high. He slammed them with full force where he thought his foe was, only to hit empty. The Shade was gone......not very far away though. Right on top on one of the roofs, he stood, gazing upon the two toa. "I'd better get rid of the other one first... Then I'll focus on Tirokk." In those thoughts, he charged a bolt of shadow, then threw it towards the toa of fire...----------------------------------"We fly, Kranuka. Fehron, you'll have to carry us both... are you capable of doing so?" Ardoku slowly stood up, and gazed towards the origin of the nui-rama's attack. "They will return, you can be sure of that."...

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

IC: Zealokan, Payiges'Payiges, you have the honours.' She grinned. 'It'd be my pleasure. She then zapped the Glider with a small spark, setting it alight. 'Man, I've really got to refine that construct, make it reusable. But it's for the best if no one get their hands on my design.' He clasped his hand together. 'So, let's go see Hafu, who ever he is.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC Fehron"I think so, I should have enough energy left to... GET THE KARZAHNI OUT OF HERE!" He flew into the air, levitating the armored bodies of his comrades with his elemental power, then flew towards what he thought was Po-Koro, although Ardoku's bizarre map allergy prevented him from confirming, with the rama in hot pursuit. Man, it was going to suck if they flew smack into a big rock impersonating a village...

aouROFb.png

IC Fehron"Well, one mangled piece, but that's putting it a bit too pessimistically."OOC:I am going on vacation in Florida tomorrow, and will return Wednesday, but it may be late so I will return to my computer Thursday. I will try to keep active on my Blackberry Playbook, but I may be less active and go out of my way to avoid apostrophes (Don't ask).

aouROFb.png

IC:Unleashing a shadow-based attack around mid-day wasn't the smartest move, Agni decided, as he summoned a wall of fire in front of him. It did not stop the shockwave, but it took the edge off. That and the sunlight made sure he was only knocked off his feet.The Toa of fire coughed as his back hit the dusty ground, but he quickly jumped back on his feet, into a defensive stance. That, on the other hand, had been the smart thing to do, as he realized, along with Tirokk, that his friend had not hit Dackelus, but that their foe was on a rooftop. And hurling a bolt of shadow right at him. Agni dove to the left, into a roll and was back on his feet again.Dackelus had the high ground for now, but that advantage would be void in a second. Using a trick he had taught himself, Agni "popped a flare": A tiny fire-ball, extremely hot and extremely bright, appeared out of thin air in front of Dackelus and exploded instantly in a flash of light and heat. Apart from the light, which beings of shadow had a natural aversion too, it wouldn't do much damage, but both he and Tirokk were fast and it would give Tirokk an opening for another attack.

OOC: Very quick post off-the-top for now, I'll respond to everyone else tonight.IC: Turaga Onewa was preparing to call it a night when he heard a knock on the door. The Turaga let out a tired groan, the sound, clearly, of an overworked old man. "Turaga? Are you here? We are the Hau Karda, we've come to help ensure Hafu's safety if that's alright."Onewa climbed out of the bed and made his way to the door. He was intrigued and also a bit relieved that there was so much concern for Hafu, but now was his bedtime. "The carver is in very good hands," Onewa said, cracking open the door. "There are plenty of guards and protectors watching him through the night. Now if you'll excuse me, it's quite late"Onewa slowly hut the stone door and made his way back to his bed.

IC:MihaMiha kept the door from closing with her foot. "Um... Turaga. Hafu is a friend of mine, and I'd just like to say hi." she said, hoping Onewa would remember her. She put on her cutest smile in order to try and get him to answer.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: The Shade"Oh please." The counter attack from Agni was expected, and as thus, he was ready. Dackelus simply sped to the side, the fireball posing no threat to him. He then launched five shadow bolts at Agni, aiming for his chest. But in that moment, something else, completely unexpected, happened...... For when Agni made his attack with the fireball, Tirokk himself concentrated greatly, creating a swarm of crude, yet extremely sharp iron shards. He then threw them in The Shade's direction...---------------------------------------------IC: ArdokuArdoku felt the his armor pull his body upwards, and it wasn't excactly the most comfortable of experiences. "Remember, I won't be able to assist you in fights, I completely depleted my elemental-energy back there..." He looked back towards the oncoming swarm of nui-rama. "... And you might want to go a little bit faster, Fehron..."

IC: Hafu had a look of concern on his face. "A temple?"The carver looked to his guards. "Stannis and I need some peace? You mind taking five minutes of fresh air?"None of the guards were very pleased with Hafu's request. The Miru wearing guard shook his head."You know we can't do that Hafu," said the Miru-wearing guard, "We're under direct orders from One-""Stannis and Aurax here, and he was also put under orders", Hafu interrupted, "He can be trusted"There was a tense pause, as neither the burnt-orange or the beige Huna-wearing guards wanted to budge.-----------------"I know where Hafu's hut is located", Ronkshou said softly, "It's constantly swimming with guards. Follow me"The four Toa went down the alley and made a right at a 'T' shaped fork. Ronkshou led the way, and after a few minutes, the group stepped out of the opening and they saw a hut that looked just like the huts around it, except that this one was dimly lit inside, implying that its occupants were awake."That's the one", Ronkshou said, pointing to the dimly lit hut, "It seems quiet right now, but just this afternoon it was bustling with visitors and guards. If I counted correctly, I think there's only about six... but those are just the ones appointed by Onewa""So what now?" asked Aurum."I have a plan", Ronkshou said. He moved closer to the hut, periodically stepping behind another wall or hut to keep from being spotted by the occupants inside and around the hut. There was only one guard that they could see clearly, the one near the back window of Hafu's hut - the 6th guard. The other Toa and undead quickly followed Ronkshou, and Vidar moved to where he could vaguely see through the window of Hafu's hut, and he saw the silhouettes of the people within."This is a stretch, but do you see our inside man from here?" whispered Ronkshou.Surprisingly, Vidar nodded."Yes, I see him, I think I hear them talking about something""I hear them as well", whispered Ronkshou. "Time to put my plan into action. Echelon, would it be difficult if you dropped a link to one of your undead? We could use your help in possessing that guard, but you'll need more concentration. If you can do that, Vidar will kill the sole guard outside, and we will send him inside the hut" Aurum was about to ask a question about the plan, but then it became clear that the entire plan had not been unfolded. -----------------There was a tense pause, but eventually the guards caved. The beige and burnt-orange guards made their way to the door, leaving only Hafu, Stannis, and Aurax. Hafu began to speak, doing so only because he highly respected Stannis, and the Matoran of Plasma was clearly willing to do his part in the struggle against the Makuta."Each member of Takua's company knows a piece of a puzzle that, if solved, can hurt the Makuta", Hafu said. "Tamaru was killed to guarantee silence from the other members of the company"Hafu paced back and forth, and had an expression that was very different than what the villagers were used to seeing. One could say that it was a more 'mature' Hafu. "The way I see it, is that either the Makuta's servants come get me, one way or another, or they will bypass me, and find the other members of the Chronicler's company. Either way, you hearing what I'll say will affect nothing. One Toa already knows""Knows what?" asked Stannis."Only the most Creative can unlock it," Hafu said, quoting the message he gave to the visiting Toa a few weeks earlier, "Listen Stannis. You cannot solve this mystery alone. If you wish to truly help, then find a Toa named Noran. He has the secret, and together, you can unlock this...""Can't you just tell us outright?" asked Aurax.Hafu turned to face the other being. "I'm sorry, but I can't. Doing it this way is the only way to guarantee success. If I do, we leave everything to chance"He turned back to look at Stannis, "Find Noran if you want to uncover more, or visit Ta-Koro or Onu-Koro, or any of the other villages. I don't know which of my friends have revealed what... besides Tamaru and possibly Macku... but there is nothing to gain protecting me. Not when there are unrevealed clues in danger of being lost forever"-----------------The dark shadow ignored the jeering of Wraith, but the restraints were kept ever-tight around the spirit's wrists. The screen before him showed the outside of Hafu's hut, and the several guards that left. Five guards now stood outside near the entrance to the hut, with one lone guard standing on the opposite side. It was a peculiar sight, and it wasn't clear just why the guards all went outside. -----------------"Hafu is down the road, that way", Onewa said to Miha pointing to his left, "If you want to visit him, head that way, and tell the guards I sent you. I don't think they'll give you as much trouble"

IC: Havon"Thank you Turaga, we'll be on our way then." Havon bowed politely and then gestured the team to follow."Alright, lets go see Hafu." The team arrived where Hafu was being guarded. Havon walked up to the guards. "Greetings. Turaga Onewa sent us this way to see Hafu. Miha here is a friend of his. Would it be alright if he talked to him?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: The guard wearing the black Pakari looked at the newcomers."Hafu is in a private meeting, but maybe he'll talk to you afterwards", said the guard."Or perhaps he'd rather get some sleep", cut in the burnt-orange, Miru-wearing guard, "It's quite late y'know"

Ic: Stannis nodded in a combination of understanding and appreciation. If his detective talents were as great as he was trained to have them, with the combined efforts of his companions they were sure to figure out this part of the clue.But as Hafu finished his explanation, Stannis gave him an odd, almost sad look. This was a depressing time, and Hafu was clearly being affected by it. He knew that his hours were numbered, and while he was desperate to help, he was mentally preparing himself for the inevitable, whether it as his own death or the death of others. The sense of nobility Stannis sensed in Hafu at that moment unnerved him, reminding him just how uncertain the future was.He inhaled deeply, held the breath for a second, and finally exhaled slowly, looking down at the ground in thought. "Alright," he said in a sad tone, still caught in the moment. He perked up and looked at Hafu. "Thank you for your trust and help. We will be sure to make use of the information, and I assure you that so long as I and my friends live, there will be hope for our destinies. And don't worry, I don't plan on dying easily," he said in his characteristic, dry humor, the vague, tiny hints of a smile at the edges of his lips the only sign of it even being humor."But where might we find this Noran?" Stannis asked. "Finding you was easy -- you're one of a kind. Finding a single toa, however, is a bit more difficult. There... seems to be a lot of them popping out there days," not all of them heroic, he finished mentally. "And how will he know we are not pretenders?"

Edited by EmperorWhenua

OOC: Appearing and instantly exploding doesn't leave much time for "being prepared."...IC:Agni would have used his mask, but he wanted to see the next few seconds from down here. Which left him facing the shadow-bolts Dackelus had hurled. Either his flare hadn't been bright enough or his foe was extremely adept at aiming his attack. Still, two of the bolts missed, passing by the Toa and impacting the sand harmlessly behind him. He barely managed to duck underneath the third, narrowly missing his head. The last two hit their mark however. The Toa brought one of his blades up and the shadow hit the heated metal instead of him, which pushed him back further, the last one impacted against his shoulder, hurling him backwards. He was back in the sand for a moment and his shoulder was throbbing from the impact, but with his armor on, no real damage had been done. The Toa jumped back on his feet (again), watching the result of Tirokk's attack.

OOC: Well, I could say the same about you instantly figuring out that The Shade was on the roof... Maybe I should have specified that he used his shadow powers to stealthily get up to the roof... No matter now though... Let's just continue.IC: The ShadeThe Iron shards hit spot on, ripping through his disguise, revealing the black abyss underneath. Shadow flooded out from the wounds, encircling him and then fading in the immense sunlight. Problem was, there was no way to fix this. Some of the shards hit the gauntlet, rendering it completely useless. "Well, seems I won't be needing this then..." And in those words, he rips the gauntlet off, revealing the true being underneath......"Uh oh... Agni, are you alright?" One of the shadow bolts had hit his friend in the shoulder, but realizing the intense armor around that place, he realized also that probably no damage was done. He now focused on his enemy, charging a large jump onto the building to deal with The Shade. He activated his Kakama and was about to jump......The Shade saw Tirokk preparing to launch himself upwards. He created a large wave of shadow, not a very strong move, and nothing compared to what he really had planned...

IC (Echelon)Echelon nodded to Ronkshou, and relaxed his control of the Skakdi and both Matoran. Although he'd be able to control four or five Undead at a time, the task Ronkshou was planning would probably require a great deal of control and thus it was best to ensure total concetration was possible.The three corpses slumped to the ground.Echelon looked to Aurum."Three of Makuta's more powerful operatives are here," he said. "Between us, we can deal with any visitors."He looked back to Vidar and Ronkshou."I am ready," he said.