Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: How does one get attention when no one can see them?And with no walking, why are you trailing?IC: AurumAurum thought he heard something behind him. Turning his head, he looked, but couldn't find anything. Probably just another matoran. However, just in case it was someone spying....A small metallic plate formed, fitting perfectly with his mask to create a mirror while not blocking vision. Aurum eyed it. Anyone caught in sight and...He readied his mask.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I meant...Aurum, Ronkshou, Echelon and Vidar aren't moving. To trail them, you would be walking towards a gang of unmoving people....Therefore meaning that no matter how discreet you are, you will still show yourself in the end, because you're just gonna walk straight into the gang you're trying to stalk.IC: AurumAnnoyed, Aurum turned around, and created a mirror facing the next alleyway, tilted at an angle to show him what was in that alley. Still no one. Aurum still felt uneasy, as if he was being watched.OOC: 1 more post about you still walking and you're caught. :D Also, Echelon here can sense magnetic disturbances.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "I think he went to talk to Onewa," Hafu replied. He then coughed some more, "You should talk to the Turaga tomorrow mornin'"Hafu tried to quench his thirst with some more water, taking a couple of gulps. "Are we ready to bring the guards back in? As much as I enjoy the peace, they may be gettin' antsy"-------------Ronkshou and Vidar sensed the unease in Aurum, and Echelon had confirmed that was there was a reason to be unsettled. Ronkshou whirled around and went back towards the alleyway. Vidar followed suit."Whoever is following us needs to be dealt with first", whispered Vidar, annoyed by the seemingly cowardly move of the mysterious spy. Vidar heard soft footsteps, and raced past Ronkshou. Vidar took took out his staff and fired a beam of compressed air at the one they were chasing. The mysterious shape was hit in the back, and the fast Toa of Air began to catch up with the on-looker and the smaller beings that traveled with him. After seeing the Toa still running, Vidar fired another blast of air from the claw-shaped end of his staff, this time aiming for the Toa's feet. Sand shot up into the air, and the running Toa, more a split moment, lost his footing.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

OOC: Skyra, Mimira, and all other passengers from to Po-Wahi via gukkoIC: Skyra, MimiraThe group landed in Po-koro, by the time they had arrived, it was quite late. "Everybody off." Skyra and the others got off the gukko and made their way toward Hafu's location, asking directions when needed.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Vidar stood over the Toa, glaring down at him and his undead. "Never heard that one before," Vidar responded sarcastically. His voice was a soft growl, so no one besides the involved parties could hear. "Let me take a look at him," said Ronkshou, walking up to the Toa. He looked into Ysimar's eyes. Vidar, Echelon, Aurum, and the undead watched. After a tense moment, Ronkshou had made his decision."He is telling the truth," Ronkshou said softly. "What are you doing here, spying on us then? Makuta would have surely told us about you""To be fair," Vidar interjected, "The Dark Lord said nothing about Aurum either"Ronkshou chuckled gruffly, but did not address the remark any further. He placed his focus back to the Toa, and he helped him up to his feet."How much did you hear, and what did you hope to learn?" asked Ronkshou. OOC: Too bad there's no secret handshake. 'Do what you gotta do' as they say.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Ic: "I think we are," Stannis said, nodding. "We'll get to work on this right away."Aurax..." he said, looking at Hafu's friend, "If you want to stay here a while longer, you may. I will gather the others and meet elsewhere to discuss what we have learned and what we will do next."May the Great Spirit guide you, Hafu," Stannis said before opening the door of the hut and stepping outside.

OOC: Yeah, that part wasn't discernible from your post, sorry. Speaking of calrifying, the following is squeezed in between Shade shedding his gauntlet and Tirokk preparing to jump. IC:The Toa of fire waved his friends concerns away. "I'm good." Standing next to Tirokk he looked up. Dackelus, or whatever he was, was gone. Or rather, he had been unmasked. The Toa couldn't help but frown at the sight. But the sight gave him an idea. He reached out with his hand, just as Tirokk was about to execute a jump, keeping his friend back momentarily. The Toa of fire spoke quickly and quietly. "We can't keep coming at him this obviously. Use your mask. Hit and run." he said. Just then, another wave of shadow came at them. Agni used that to teleport out of the Shade's sight into a nearby street.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Tirokk"Hit and run? Ok... I guess..." And just then, The Shade launched a shadow-wave at the two. Agni managed to teleport away in time, the same could not be said about Tirokk. The wave, much more intense than before, hit him with full force, flinging him off his feet. He landed on his back, no real harm done. "THATS IT!!!" He launched a massive iron boulder at his enemy, the boulder hitting with full force......To no avail, the shade was completely unaffected by this attack. "Can't do better then that, toa?" He says smugly, launcing a large bolt of shadow towards Tirokk. He managed to dodge, but not before a few of The Shade's shadow-tenticles caught him......No problem, he simply activated his Kakama, and sped his way out of this trap. He sped towards Agni; "You got a plan, mate?"......The Shade jumps towards the duo, launching shadow-tenticles from his arms, seeking to tear the two apart. "You won't survive this, my good sirs... you are going to regret ever having crossed my path!!!"... --------------------------------IC: Ardoku"There it is!!!" Luckily, that was indeed the village, but still a very long way to go... "I think we lost them..." Ardoku says, referring to the swarm of nui-rama that were chasing them earlier. "Let's go back down, we don't want you to drain all your elemental energy, now do we?"...

Ooc: No, but it makes sense that since Stannis doesn't know about the true dangers outside, Hafu's friend should stay a little longer with Hafu. Plus, it means he still has an ally behind. No breaking the fourth wall here.Ic: "Lepidran, go fetch the others," Stannis said in a hushed tone. "I'll find a discreet place. Meet at the gate in the meantime."

IC: AurumAurum once again stayed silent. However, his unease was still there. This time, though, it wasn't about stalkers. It was about time.Every single minute they wasted counted towards the chances of Hafu gaining more defenders. It would be easy to break through, but it would be...annoying.He stayed silent.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Echelon)"Friends?" said Echelon, an amused sneer entering his expression. "How touching."Echelon reached out with his own mask, his experienced and practised necromantical will interfering with Ysimar's control. Echelon had spent decades - no, centuries, honing his skill at Reanimation. He had never met anyone on Mata Nui with greater control than himself.His current minions had taken quite a bit of damage lately. He could use these bodies - they looked quite fresh..."Perhaps you'd like to make a donation?"

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:The Toa's eyes widened at the barrage of oncoming tentacles. Tirokks decision to run for him had given away his position, but he wasn't going to criticize a split-second decision. Agni waited until the last possible moment, until he vanished again.He apeared behind the Shade and off to the side, blades drawn and glowing bright orange. The Toa rushed forward, head kept low, swiping at the Shade's legs from behind...

IC: The ShadeAgni's attack just missed The Shade's legs, as it wrapped it's tenticles around Tirokk. He resisted them, but to no avail. The Shade then quickly stuck the tenticles into the ground, then turned to face Agni. He unsceathed a long knife and pointed it at Agni; "Come and get me, big boy."---------------------------------Tirokk, although disabled, was in no danger at the moment. The tenticles tried to crush through his armor, but to absolutely no avail at all. Tirokk looked at Agni, then at The Shade. "How are we gonna stop something that can't be cut to death, can't be physically damaged, and is too fast for elemental attacks to defeat it?" He thought... Wait a minute, the gauntlet, he had thrown one away, but the other one was still on. Why would he keep that on? And then he knew what had to be done...

IC:Agni didn't even wait for the Shade to unsheathe his blade. As soon as he realised his strike had missed his ported again, not coming from directly behind his enemy but from the side, he fired off two quick blasts of flame, before porting again, this time coming from a different angle, blades coming down in a double-swipe, aimed to incapacitate the arms. If such anatomical terms applied to such a being.

IC: The Shade"Oh please!" It said, now standing behind Agni. The Shade then stabbed its knife towards the toa's back...----------------------Before that, Tirokk had realized what had to be done to defeat this menace. "AGNI!!! GET OVER HERE!!!!" And then, he watched as The Shade's knife went towards it's target...

OOC: At least describe how you dodge, if you dodge. Otherwise it just is poor RPing.IC:The 'oh please' was more then enough announcement for the Toa of fire to sidestep the incoming blow. How the Shade was this fast was beyond him, but he didn't care either. Somehow in-between all that was going on, he noticed Tirokk shouting, out of the corner of his eye. Agni used his mask and vanished once more, re-appearing next to his friend.He tired to buy the two of them some time by summoning an explosion of sparks near the Shade. It obviously possessed shadow-powers. The sparks each were so hot that they were glowing a bright white. Normally it would take a great deal of his reserves to heat up an object to this temperature, except maybe for his won blades, but considering the size of the sparks, each not bigger then a pinhead, he managed it with relative ease. He quicky looked at his companion. "That sounded like you have an idea." he said, waiting for Tirokk to elaborate. Preferably quick.

OOC: Sorry about not mentioning it, but The Shade is pure shadow, it can move at blinding speeds when it wants to, so here's the plan:IC: Tirokk"See the gauntlet on it's arm?" Tirokk shook his head in The Shade's direction... "If he tore one of the gauntlet's off, then why not both? He must have it on for a reason, try getting it off of him... If you can that is." Tirokk struggled even more, but to no avail, there was just no escaping from this situation with brute force......Meanwhile, after no threat being posed from the explosion, The Shade looked amusingly at the two; "Think you're up to it, Agni? You can't harm me, you can't run from me. Give up, and perhaps I'll make your death painless..." The Shade smiled manically, then threw a small bolt of shadow at him, not meant as a direct attack, but more as a taunt...

IC: Agni quickly brought one of his blades up to deflect the bolt of shadow. He thought fast and then an idea hit him. The Shade showed no sign of being blinded by the light his fire caused. Not even discomforted. Frustrating as that was, the Toa wasn't out of options yet. He reached into the satchel on his hip quickly, grasping a glowing object in his fist. He had been on the road for a few days now, but the Toa, being in the guard always made sure his equipment was in good order, so the lightstone was fully charged and pulsing extremely bright. Ignoring the Shade's taunting he ported himself up on one of the roofs of the adjacent buildings, throwing the lightstone as hard as he could, followed by a tiny explosive spark. It exploded into hundreds of shards in mid-air, most of them coming down at the Shade, aimed to embed themselves in it's shadowy mass. That hopefully was enough to slow the creature down. Now for the tricky part."Wrong." he said. "I can harm you..." he began, teleporting down, near the Shade, blades aimed for the gauntlet. "And your defeat will be painful." He slashed downwards, hoping his weapon would hit it's mark.

IC: The Shade"NO!!!" The Shade dodged Agni's attack on the gauntlet, then disappeared to a few bios away from Agni. "So, you've figured it out then? No matter, you won't get this close again..." And then, he shot thousands of tiny shadowshards at the toa......Agni's distraction was enough to weaken the tenticles, if even just a bit, but enough for Tirokk to break out of his dark imprisonment. He then sped towards his enemy, about to aim for the gauntlet......Only to be thrown back by an intense blast of shadow. "Fool, you will never defeat me, I am way out of your league..." He then concentrated back on Agni...

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

OOC: It should be a lot harder than that to find bodies to reanimate, by the way. You can't just make them crawl out of the ground. Unless you're in a spot where you specifically know that Matoran have been buried, you have to actually find corpses to reanimate.IC (Echelon)Echelon lifted the two Matoran up using his magnetic powers. He examined them."Hmph," he said, unimpressed. "I suppose these may be of some use."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: AurumAurum created small blades, perfect for the matoran's size. Amusing. He would've even removed all the rust on the matoran, if it hadn't been Echelon controlling them. He dropped the blades, the sharp edges chipping the stone underneath his feet.Aurum: Free to use...provided you can use them.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013