Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:"Look at yourself." Agni said. "You're covered in glass. If you're as powerful as you claim, why are the two of us still alive?"The Toa of fire created a circle of fire around him, Tirokk and the Shade. "Why don't you take off your fancy glove and show us what you're really made of."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Echelon)Echelon magnetically levitated the small blades into the two Matoran's hands; it was always better to have your minions armed. He didn't thank Aurum; the Toa of Iron could have removed the unhelpful rust from the corpses, yet chose not to, and Echelon knew it.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: The Shade"Nice try. I am powerful, but as everyone else with great power, I also have a weakness, and this gauntlet is the only thing between that and myself. Now prepare to die, although I like them unprepared just as well." In those words, he released a small wave of shadow, putting out the fire. He then formed a blade made of darkness, and charged towards Agni, trying to gut him, by the looks of it. But he had something comepletely different in mind. Unknown to Agni, he had been charging a field of shadow around them, and now he activated it leaving the two in complete darkness. "Try getting out of this one, officer!"......"Ouch!" The blast had hit him hard, but otherwise he was fine. He stood up, looked upon Agni and The Shade, then charged with full speed at The Shade... Only to trip by a shadow-wine. Shadow-spikes then began emerging from the ground around Tirokk. "Uh oh!"...----------------------------IC: ArdokuThe trio walked into Po-Koro, the laughing guards closing the gates behind them. "Sighs, talk about a failed entry. Well, I guess we're here, safe and sound, eh? That concludes our contract then. See you around..." And then he was off, leaving Fehron and Kranuka to them selves...

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

IC: Skyra, MimiraSkyra offered Virthee his hand to help him up. "Welcome to Po-koro everyone." Skyra looked for Mimira, she was already at a bazaar close by buying a Hewkii doll with some widgets Skyra gave her. "Well, that was quick." He chuckled a little."Alright, as soon as you two are ready, let's head over to where Hafu is. I'll ask for directions." Skyra began talking to the nearest stationed guard on duty.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:The situation wasn't good. Agni ducked, to evade the Shade's blade, but how he was supposed to know if he succeeded, he didn't know. Not having to collect his inner organs from the sandy ground would be a good indicator. Something sharp struck his right arm and he whinced, but gulped down the urge to let out a cry of pain. He'd sidestepped the Shade then. Barely.He quickly went through his options. Using his mask was out. That only worked within line of sight. He could teleport from Ta-Wahi to the slopes of Mt. Ihu on a clear day. But in this darkness? Not a chance. He had to get rid of the shadow. He would have liked to be a Toa of light right now. If such Toa even existed. But fire produced light as well. Maybe not as purely, but enough for his needs. The howl thought-process had maybe taken a second. "Tirokk, duck!" he called out. Just in time to hear a thud and his friend exhaling sharply. The next instant, a ring of fire shot out from his arms, expanding around him, burning the field of shadow away. They were able to see again. A quick glance showed a deep cut on his arm. The armour had absorbed most of the force, but it still had managed to get through. Red droplets began to run down to his elbow and drip on the sand.Then he spotted Tirokk, lying on the ground, surrounded by shadow-spikes. Agni frowned and raised a hand, absorbing any heat in them, shattering the spikes and freeing his friend. "For someone trying to kill us this much, he's not doing a very good job."

OOC: and then there were two...I.C. Kranuka"Bye! and thanks again."Kranuka walked over to a Mahi trader's stall. "I'd like to purchase a Mahi.""50 widgets."Kranuka handed over the money, and took his Mahi.He turned to Fehron. "Are you leaving too? or are you going to stick around?"

Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

IC: The Shade

"For someone trying to kill us this much, he's not doing a very good job..." In the next moment, huge shadow-spikes rose up from the ground, blocking both the two toa's path and line of sight. The next instant, fast shadow-vines shot up from the ground, launching at their feet. In the meanwhile, the shadow-spikes were producing pure shadow off them selves, making it even harder to see anything. "Well well well, seem you are in a bigger mess then before... And don't even think about using elemental powers to get out of this one, Agni, that simply won't work." In the next moment, The Shade launched it self into the mist. It didn't matter if they the wines had caught them, they would never see this attack coming...

-----------------------------

IC: Ardoku

The toa of plasma pranced into the Inn, went towards the inn-keeper and asked: "What's it cost to get a room in these parts?" And the innkeeper said: "It cost a few widgets, nothing to worry of." Ardoku put a few widgets on the table, and then he asked: "Which room would that be?" The inn-keeper said: "Room 12 it is me boy..." And the toa pranced towards the staircase... only to notice two toa (Mef and Valaria) sitting on a couch in the lobby. "Ain't that a cute lil couple." He says, unfortunately loud enough for them to hear... or fortunately, depends on how their reaction will be.......................... Ok, I'm done.

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

IC:Agni jumped aside as he noticed the vines reaching for his feet. The gash on his arm sent out a sting of pain as he moved, but he gritted his teeth and kept going. He hoped Triokk was fast enough as well, but he had no doubt the Toa could use his Kakama for that. As for his attacker, creating both the huge spikes and the vines would require more focus on one. It didn't matter what element one wielded, that principle applied to all of them, Toa or not. The vines were aimed more less blindly, so he deduced the spikes were more of the focus. Naturally, since he couldn't teleport that way. The Shade's taunting voice reached his ears. He frowned, but then heard the characteristic sound of someone jumping. Maybe he couldn't see the Shade, but he definitely could hear. The Toa of fire whirled around, creating a sphere of flame, burning hot enough that it was beginning to turn blue in colour. If the Shade kept coming, he'd have to go through that first.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

IC: The guard wearing the black Pakari looked at the newcomers."Hafu is in a private meeting, but maybe he'll talk to you afterwards", said the guard."Or perhaps he'd rather get some sleep", cut in the burnt-orange, Miru-wearing guard, "It's quite late y'know"

IC (Dekuna): "That's fine." Dekuna responded. "We wouldn't want to interfere with an artist's rest. How about we come back in the morning?" he asked the rest of the Hau Karda. As he turned away from the guard to converse with his teammates, he spotted three figures coming up the street towards hafu's hut. He recognised all of them, for they were none other than Virthee, Mimira and Snelly, who was also called Skyra."Hello there" he greeted them enthusiastically. "Fancy meeting you here. What brings you to Po-koro?"

ppg2.png

IC: The ShadeAnd through it he went indeed. It didn't seem to have much effect at first though. His blade kept on going towards it's target; Agni.But as the shadowy mist was now lifted, Tirokk could well enough see around him self, The Shade and Agni included. Right before his enemy hit spot on on it's target, Tirokk launched a large, speedy attack, not aimed for The Shade itself, but more or less for the gauntlet. Tirokk ripped the gauntlet off, but only because Agni managed to , taking The Shade with him.The gauntlet... he lost the gauntlet... NO!!!! The sun shone strong upon The Shade's bare body. It was paralized, unable to resist the strong effects of the sun... "I... have failed..." If Agni was going to do something now, it wouldn't matter, because right before he WOULD be able to do it, The Shade says; "You have not seen the last of me, toa..." In those spoken words, the essence of this being dissipated... He was gone.Tirokk stood up, looking down towards the place where his worst enemy had been a second ago. "We won the battle... but the war goes on... The Shade has been defeated, but not destroyed. He will return one day... and we better be prepared."

IC: Zealokan, PayigesAs soon as he saw the Toa of Air, he felt immediately happier. 'Snelly, or Skyra, or whatever they're calling you these days! How've you been?' He pulled him into a brief man-hug, then turned to Mimira. 'And before you ask, little one, Mistweaver is quite alright, we took good care of her. Of course, I much prefer my Glider, as it's much more controllable. Remember the Glider, Snelly?' Payiges immediately became fond of Mimira, as she seemed like a nice girl. 'Hey there, I'm Payiges, and you would be?'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Kalama and Tanuka from Ga-WahiGA-WAHI/PO-WAHI BORDERPO-WAHI 0005 HRSKalama inhaled the cold arid desert air. "Aaaaahhhhh... get a whiff of that lovely dry air boys and girls."Tanuka coughed."Stop being a Matoran about it woman. Come on. Stage one of your training begins at a very good friend of mine's place..."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: I would assume they are the dead Matoran that were poisoned by Akhmou.

OOC: As far as I know, no Matoran died in that incident, and if they did, I imagine they wouldn't just be buried anywhere. We (Tuck, Nuju and myself) have to keep a tight lid on necromancy, so a good rule of thumb if to only possess those you've killed or those you saw another RPer kill in previous posts. That way we won't think you're abusing your power.IC: "Alright...", Ronkshou said, "Let's go back"The group retraced their steps and before long, they had reached the end of the alleyway again, and could see Hafu's hut. The lone guard was still standing outside, near the back window of the hut, while a couple of other guards were standing near the front. However, four of the guards out front were now starting to file inside.-------------The beige, Huna-wearing guard, Pakari-wearing guard, the burnt-orange, Miru-wearing guard, the brown Ruru-wearing guard, and the leading Rau-wearing guard made their way back inside Hafu's hut. They all formed a circle (or square, being only four guards), and discussed how they would divide up their ranks.-------------"The guards are returning to their posts. If we're going to make a move, we need to make it now!" hissed Vidar. "It's your move, Vidar", replied Ronkshou. "You see that stout guard near the window? Create a vacuum around him"Vidar remained close to the stone wall, and he extended his left arm. He increased his grip on the staff he was holding (claw-shaped end facing the guard), and created a growing vacuum around the guard's head. The instantaneous lack of air then led to asphyxia, causing the guard to slump to the ground in a matter seconds. Vidar then spent the next moment concentrating the the vacuum around the guard's head, making sure he was good and dead for Echelon. While this was happening, Ronkshou was already giving Echelon instructions to make this process seamless."Echelon, send that guard inside and make him kill Hafu with his dagger", Ronkshou said. "If you look closely, you'll see that he's the one closest to the back window. Hopefully that will help a little bit" Ronkshou took a breath and continued, "I don't expect this to do the job per se, but it will garner enough of a distraction to send Vidar to the back of the hut"By this time, Vidar had taken his place behind the stone wall, and it was Echelon's turn to do his part. Ronkshou pulled Vidar to the side."As soon as that guard starts moving, you move as fast to you can to where he was standing. I expect this mole of yours to be engaged and spring into action", Ronkshou said."The traitor was one of the guards assigned to guard Hafu inside the hut. Provided that nothing changes, I anticipate that he will be the spanner - in the best possible way"-------------"Yegni, you'll remain at your post, watching Hafu along with Rhas", the Rau-wearing guard said to the Miru-wearing and Pakari-wearing guards, respectively. They both grinned, as they were happy that they weren't moved and honored to be guarding Hafu himself through the night. He then gestured to Huna-wearing and Ruru-wearing guards, "You two will be outside at a distance - your posts from before""Affirmed sir", said the Ruru-wearing guard."Great. I'll remain here at the entrance," said the lead guard, "Everyone get to your posts"The 5 Matoran dispersed, leaving the sixth guard at his post outside near the back window. He was a more stout guard, with a beige torso, brown feet, and brown Akaku. Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

OOC: Oh boy, here we go.IC: Skyra, Mimira, HavonSkyra recovered from the bear hug, "Ya, good to see all you guys too. Well, I came here because I'm fairly certain that Vidar and Echelon where headed this way, they got away from me in Le-Wahi and headed into the Onu-Wahi tunnels, pretty sure they went into the highway to Po-wahi, judging by the direction I saw them go, could be wrong though, I was being electrified. Anyway, I figured I should come to Po-koro in case they do show themselves." "Hey that's why we came here, to help make sure Hafu wasn't attacked by minions of the Makuta." Havon noticed Virthee, he ran up to him and offered to fist bump him. "Hey Virthee! You actually left Ta-koro? And came as far a Po-koro of all places? Woah, I've tried to get you to come on with me on my travels for years. And this lunatic finally convinced you?" Havon said pointing at Skyra."I'm Mimira. Nice to meet you." Mimira said to Payiges while hugging her new doll. Skyra was happy to see his old friends, he was about to speak when he felt a sudden, but subtle change in the wind, like someone had just created a small vacuum nearby. It was probably nothing, but it made Skyra feel...uneasy for some reason.

OOC: Agarin from Ga-Wahi with Tanuka and KalamaIC(Agarin): Agarin took a look at Cyrax, and said, "If we don't manage to find them, I can do this." Agarin took a deep breath and yeled at the top of his lungs, amplifying it to a gigantic wall of sound,"TOA ARE THE GREATEST!"He pulled the others behind a rock,"You may want to cover your ears for the echo."

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

IC: Virthee"Hey, you know me, never one to let Matoran get murdered... or an injury prone being loose on the island after a lightning strike without having a doctor along to make sure he really isn't badly harmed."The Doctor explained, reaching into his bag and pulling out a small container holding a particularly foul smelling salad.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Havon, Skyra"Hey, getting struck by lightning is what made me a Toa. It's a sign of good luck!" Skyra exclaimed."That lightning that made you a Toa was from the red star, it's not the same thing!" Havon reasoned. "Anyway, glad you came along Virthee, the way things have been going the past few weeks, we really could use a field medic."

IC: Virthee"I am glad to be able to offer my assistance. Perhaps I might be useful for whatever might happen."He sighed slightly, opening the container holding the salad. It smelt as though something had died."You know, I've been on this island from the beginning, I was here the whole time. I was here to witness the arrival of the Toa,.. I was around when The Chronicler's Team faced off against the mighty Rahi. I was there when there was hope"He shook his head."Up until recent years, anyone who told me the island would be covered by Toa too afraid to even try to do anything, I would have them crazy."He lowered his shoulders."Though I can't really say much for myself... I haven't really been much help to the island. But if something is happening to the Matoran, I want to do what I can to stop it."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Zealokan, Payiges'Nice to meet you too, Mimira.' She smiled and extended her hand to the Le-Matoran.'Hey Snelly, or Skyra-you know what, I'm calling you Skyra from now on. Anyway, me, Payiges, Dekuna, Havon and Miha here have established a team called the Ha Karda, and I was wondering if you, maybe your buddies as well, would be willing to join us.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Mimira, Skyra, HavonMimira shook Payiges hand. Mimira noticed Miha was in the group as well. "Oh Miha! You're here too!" She said excitedly. "Now we can all be friends!""Hau Karda eh? Catchy." Havon spoke up. "Ya and they elected me leader of the group too." "You? A leader?" Skyra stroked his 'chin' as if pondering. "I guess you'll do alright." "Gee, thanks a lot. So, you gonna join are team or what?" "I guess so, never really saw the need for permanent teams with names and stuff, I'll join you guys for now, can't say I'll stick around for too long but you never know.""I figured you'd say something like that. You like to work with groups but you don't always stick with the same people. That's just you. I guess you're an honorary member then?" "More like temporary, but call it whatever you want."

Edited by Snelly

IC: Zealokan'Glad to have you, Skyra, even if only temporarily.' He then thought for a while. 'Hey guys, I've been thinking, with my Kanohi Kodura, I might be able to come up with new designs for weapons and devices that we could use in the field. For example, I've been thinking of how to make a compact, collapsible, reusable Glider that we could all be equipped with.' He grinned cheerily. 'I guess that makes me the team's Imagineer.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Dekuna): The toa of sonics was pleased to have Snelly around again. After all, it was chasing the crazy toa across the island that had got him involved in this whole adventure. "You got electrocuted?" he asked. "There must be a good story behind that one. Was it a lightning rahkshi that did it? That type always have a nasty attitude."

ppg2.png

IC:"Not too soon I hope." the Toa of fire remarked. Agni finally allowed himself to ease up and let out a deep breath. He looked at his arm. The bloodflow had stopped already, even though his arm looked much worse than it actually was.He pulled a leather-rag from his satchle, wiping his blades clean ebfore sheathing his Toa-tools again. He clapped Tirokk on the shoulder. "Nice move." he congratulated the other Toa. "He was too sure of his power and gave as an opening in the end.Come on. We need to head back to the others and head to Onewa. Valria is waiting and we've been delayed long enough."

IC (Echelon)"Very well," Echelon said, and activated his Tryna. The dead guard pulled himself to his feet.Now for the difficult part. Closing his eyes, the Necromancer reached out with his mind, sensing the black aura of the reanimated guard, being drawn towards it. Echelon gasped quietly. This was a technique he'd been developing for a while. He had not yet completely perfected it, but it should work as required in this situation.The stout guard's eyes opened, and Echelon looked out through them. The Matoran's posture became more natural, less mindless, his limbs more controlled. The Undead guard began to walk around the hut to its front door.When he reached the head guard, he stopped, saluting. "Sir," he croaked, and Echelon cursed quietly. He hadn't yet managed to make them speak with anything other than a throaty whisper. "I need to get inside, to Hafu, as a matter of urgency."OOC: Merror from Onu-WahiIC (Merror)Merror ran out of the Onu-Wahi tunnel, with Sisk close behind him."We need to hurry," he told the Le-Matoran. "Sorry about this, but I can go a lot faster than you."With that, he picked up the Matoran and placed him on his back. Then, activating his Calix, he shot off into the desert.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: AurumAurum watched silently as Echelon saw through his minion, using its dead eyes to see. However, as he watched the dead speak, he heard it as a raspy voice. He didn't know whether it was because of the water problem, or if it was because it was dead, but either way, the guard might not believe. In case of that happening, he got ready to manipulate the metallic parts of the body to do exactly as he ordered. If that didn't work, something else would.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Virthee"I must admit that I am not one for joining any teams, I tend to travel between groups whenever my help is needed elsewhere. Hau Karda... the Shielded Heart?"He scratched his chin as he thought over the name."Hello Miha, how have you been doing? Have you shown off your medical skills lately?"He chuckled..

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Miha"Nope." Miha said. "I haven't needed them recently." She shrugged. "And yes, the Shielded Heart. It's a very lame name, but they didn't let me vote." She leaned closely so that only a Toa of Sonic's could hear. "I don't think they like Matoran very much..."IC:Fiva"See? Nobody care's who I am."OOC:Every word Miha just said was true. :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: (Uar)For many hours now, Uar had been watching Hafu's hut closely, looking for any unusual activity. He saw a guard near the hut's window momentarily slump against it (apparently having been knocked unconscious by something). After the guard got back on his feet in a matter of seconds, he walked up to his fellows, and said something to them in a voice too hoarse to hear from this distance. Uar darted behind a nearby hut, intent on not being noticed.OOC: Uar open for interaction.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: Tirokk"All right, let's go..." Agni and Tirokk went through the streets of Po-koro, and arrived at the inn. "So... I got... WE got him... Thank you... Thank you for your help Agni. I honestly think I could not have done this without your help... And for that I am grateful." -----------------------------"I will return... you can count on that!" The Shade reformed within his room at the inn. "Got to get my cape..." He searched through his closet and drawers, and finally found the cape lying there. "Ah... well, I shall see these toa again... one day perhaps, but now I must regain my strength." The Shade thought to himself, while wrapping the cloak around his shadowy figure. After that, he left through the window, unseen by anyone, and when he where to return, he swore, he would tie up the loose ends...

OOC: Sure it is. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gifIC: Skyra, Havon, Mimira"You didn't let her vote? That's not fair." Mimira muttered"We did too, the majority wanted Hau Karda however, and in voting, the majority wins I believe.""Ya, I agree with Miha, I don't get Shielded heart either." Skyra said, sounding perplexed."You wouldn't get it Skyra." Havon signed.

Edited by Snelly

As the sonic boom and subsequent echo passed, Kalama freed himself from Agarin and dusted himself off. "I really wouldn't do that again Agarin. It's not going to draw them out of hiding and I'm the only one they won't attack on sight. It was a nice attempt though and they would know someone was here. C'mon. Lets go wander aimlessly in the general direction of Golyo's place. There are Maha to be chucked about."PO-WAHI TRADE ROUTE,PO-WAHI, 0031 HRS"What do you mean there's Maha to be chucked about?" Tanuka asked again for the fourth time. "And how will chucking them help me become a Toa? And what does "chucking a Maha" even mean?""You're the scholar, surely you know what those words mean and based on that what my sentence implies.""It doesn't make any sense!""Once you've eliminated the impossible, what remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. We've seen quite a few things together in that temple that defy explanation and reason, such as me being able to pass a quiz test while under a hallucinogenic tranquilizer.""...""That's what I thought." Kalama paused to examine something in the distance. "Like what are the chances we'd stumble on what appears to be a couple of lost travelers in the desert? I'd say 15 to 3 but my odds of finding things like that are probably higher than yours."OOC: Cue party addition in the form of Pokemonlover360. The floor is yours.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama