Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Invisible & ?"Fine, doom the whole word. See where it gets you." The Mystix muttered under her voice, before flying off after Weta.Invisible changed into a bird, and flew after Weta as well. He then realised something, and ducked down."I assume that, if you looked up, you'd be able to see us, and follow us to Vidar and Echelon's destination."He then flew off after Weta yet again.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:Agni turned to Mef and Ardoku, stopping in his tracks once again. "I wish to talk to the Turaga. We know next to nothing about what has happened except for the fact that Hafu has been attacked, so if we are to help, we need to talk to someone who receives all the news pretty quickly. Besides, we wanted to talk to Onewa anyway, so that is where we are going, come on, the hut is just around the next...""Someone call a medic! The Turaga has fallen ill!"Agni stopped again. The he broke into a run, hoping the others would follow him. He ran around the next corner, and up to the Turaga's hut. Hewkii was standing there, talking to one of the guards. He could hear the Po-Matoran say: "By the Spirit, him too?", as he walked up to them.The Toa pulled out the ensign of the guard, showing it to Hewkii to show he could be trusted. "Hewkii...what has happened to the Turaga?"-----------------Above the desert, Sisk was leaning over the neck of Skyscratcher, watching the sands below rush by. His companions were seated behind him on the large Gukko-bird, all of them keeping an eye of for the ones that had kidnapped Hafu. They were flying in the direction that Wraith had taken off in and had quickly left the edges of the village behind them. The Matoran hoped that Wraith would be able to find them quickly. He did not plan to leave Hafu to torture and death at the hands of the servants of Makuta.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: AurumAurum felt the wind blow on his face as he rode on the Kane-Ra, most of the sound being the thumps of the rahi's footsteps and the air Vidar conjured to make tracking them impossible. So when a massive power scream was launched from the distant Po-Koro stating Hafu was alive, Aurum was both ready and startled, nearly falling off. However, he had meant to ask about this. Aurum: Vidar, when they stayed back to hold them off, it wouldn't take long before they know why we left some deadly fun. That must mean you wanted them to know Hafu is alive. Am I right? If so, what is the reaction you wanted to invoke in them, and why?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Echelon)Echelon too had mounted the Rahi. He was not taking part in the conversation. Instead, he was gazing back to where they had come from, watching the skies for any signs of their being followed.Echelon knew that if there was any way their enemies would find them, it would be by flight. But woe betide them if they did...IC (Merror)Merror was seated directly behind Sisk on Skyscratcher, scanning the ground below for any sign of the Dark Toa."I can't see them anywhere," he said, "and I can't see Wraith either."He looked over to the other flying Toa."MAYBE WE SHOULD SPLIT UP, AND GO IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS," he yelled over the rushing air.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Invisible"HOLD ON!" Invisible shouted to Merror. "I THINK I SEE SOMETHING!"Invisible had noticed a large Rahi up ahead, with a few riders, one of whom seemed to be Echelon. He aimed a high quency (OOC: Is that better, GH?) sonic blast at the Muaka, in an attempt to knock it and its riders unconscious.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Echelon)Echelon spotted the Gukko and flying Toa at the same time as Invisible spotted the Kane-Ra. Then, one of the distant figure moved an arm.Soon, Echelon could see a rippling in the air, and a large sound blast came at them.Wasting no time, Echelon magnetically yanked the Rahi's head to the side, causing it to change direction briefly, and the sound blast missed them. Still, enough high-frequency sound from it reached them to cause the three Toa to wince.Now to retaliate.Echelon looked back at their pursuers. He could now clearly make out a Gukko bird, ridden by a few beings, and other beings flying beside it. Narrowing his eyes, he focussed on those far-off beings. It was hard, at that distance, but Echelon had spent centuries honing his abilities, and was prepared for just such a challenge. Calling on his elemental powers, he magnetised each of the flying beings to the Gukko bird.There was no way they would manage to stay aloft. They might, if they were lucky, be able to slow their descent, but even then the flying Toa would be stuck to the bird and unable to pursue.He hadn't magnetised the beings on the Gukko bird, but in any event, they would not be able to catch up with a charging Kane-Ra, even if they did know which way it had gone.All in all, not a bad plan.IC (Merror)Merror suddenly heard a loud humming - powerful magnetism."That's not good..." he muttered.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Fine then, Kane-Ra. Got it.IC: ?The Mystix was magnetised to the Gukko."Well, that's great. Toa of Magnetism. When will I ever meet a person with power over magnetism who isn't evil?" She said, in reference to Ignotus. She tried to create some water in front of the Kane-Ra, but it evaporated immeadiately. She then had an idea. She surrounded the Kane-Ra with water, which turned into steam; With the Kane-Ra surrounded by steam, they wouldn't be able to see where they were going.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:Miha"Mimira. Let go." Miha said, drawing her disks. "Flame for brains! Hold them still!"FivaFiva acnologed Miha's request. And used his mask to hold the zombie Matoran in place. He then watched as Miha quickly shredded them into tiny little pieces.ZygadSo apparently Echelon avoided a huge explosion. That was almost touching him when it detonated. But that's okay because Zygad had planned to put a tracking device on Echelon. But his memory was fuzzy, so he wasn't sure if he did so or not.OOC:Auto-hitting there, but there's no way you could avoid that. Will edit if needed.Also. FOR GOODNESS SAKES PEOPLE! WHY DO YOU ALL POST WHILE I'M GONE!?Also also. GH you can decide if my plan that I made right before I left actually succeeded. Basically what Zygad attempted to do was grow a really tiny plant on Echelon's armor, allowing Zygad(and any other Toa of Plantlife) to track him.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Lets have some fun, shall we?@NKBB: You don't say? Everyone posts when I sleep.So when my last post is around 3 pages behind and I need to scan everything...it sucks.=====IC: AurumAurum watched as the Kane-Ra stumbled, unsure of where to go. However, he knew that it wasn't sight that was bringing them across the sand. However, the enemies were catching up, and that was what's stupid.They had gone into a tunnel which had shattered, and travelled so far before emerging, to ride a Rahi probably physically enhanced, only to be beaten by a few birds. Oh well.Birds can't fly when their bodies aren't theirs, right? Shapeshifting into a larger than life Gukko, he flew upwards, after sliding Hafu towards Echelon and Vidar - and soon found himself in front of Skyscratcher, and all the other shapeshifters. Shapeshifting, eh? Too bad you won't shift out of this. With magnetism holding all of the riders down, they were downright floating towards the icy cold desert floor.Aurum: You have a choice - leave, and live to fail another day, or crash, and live to be tortured another day. Choose.As this happened, he started to force his control into the metal parts of all the wings the enemies had - surprisingly easy. Weak. He started to change it - less and less flapping, with pain in all the joints as the arms simply left their control.Aurum: Your wings are now my wings. Tell me - why don't I just stop your flapping, and create spikes for where you land? Less pain, much more gain - you won't be living to see the death of everyone else.He flashed a cruel smile.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: ?The Mystix surrounded Aurum's head with water, focusing on it enough that it didn't evaporate, in an attempt to drown Aurum and make him lose his concentration."Are wings are useless anyway; He magnetised us."OOC: Bit auto-hit-y, but not avoidable anyway.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC:@Pirok: The Kane-Ra is guided by Makuta. The steam wouldn't have any effect.@JL: Please read my posts properly. Echelon has effectively stopped the Gukko and flying Toa from being able to stay in the air.@BioBeast: Well, I'm not sure if you can do that. It would have to be an incredibly rare plant, and you're also assuming that Zygad can detect it from a great distance. Let's let Emzee decide.IC (Echelon)Echelon suddenly found the Kane-Ra surrounded by steam. No matter; Makuta knew where to send it.IC (Merror)With hums and loud clangs, all the flying Toa and the winged being suddenly slammed into Skyscratcher. The bird, winded and unable to cope with the extra weight (especially as one of its wings was trapped) began to fall. The magnetised Toa were all stuck at awkward angles, and this Toa of Iron had stopped their wings moving; they wouldn't be able to keep the Gukko in the air.That left Merror.Hoping his fellow Toa would be able to get rid of Aurum, he called on his powers of heat an flame, creating a thermal updraft beneath the Gukko. It wouldn't keep them in the air - their combined weight was too great - but their fall began to slow. If Merror could sustain the updraft, then their landing would be soft enough that, hopefully, no-one would be seriously hurt.

Edited by Ghosthands

IC(Mef)

Mef was right behind his friend, crossbow loaded and ready for anything. He kept up with Agni until he stopped dead in his tracks.No way.This was the famous Kohlii champion. This was the famous guard of Po-Koro. And he was standing right...in front of...Mef.By the Spirit...Mef was dying to walk up and shake the Matoran's hand, but decided against it. Instead, he simply stood back and waited for the possible conversation between the famed Matoran and the fire spitter...-Mef Man

IC: VirtheeThe fighting was still going strong,and he knew he was useless when it came to fighting, he had never been one who used violence, but rarely, when it was absolutely necessary, he would act. But, he did not see the need for him in the fight before him. He would just end up a viability in the violence, which he knew was a rather harsh truth about him. The only thing he was good at was healing, he couldn't defend and protect others, just heal them or try his best to heal them."Someone call a medic! The Turaga has fallen ill!"That call, that was the one thing that he knew he could possibly help with, that would be where he might be useful, not here of the battlefield. So his path was already set, and his his feet set him to motion. He was running, toward the hut of the Turaga of Po-Koro. He would do what he could, if he was needed. But he never knew if some other medic would already be there, and leave him once again useless.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: What's that? The small Matoran has a plan for the big Toa. Yes indeed. You guys just need to work together on this. IC:"He can't long-keep this up..." Sisk muttered through gritted teeth, as Skyscratcher tried to keep airborne. That was helpless, but the Rahi's instincts were stronger then the riders control over it right now. The Le-Matoran could relate to that a lot. Then it gave him an idea. If these creeps could take a Le-Matorans flight, they could take their ride. Fair's fair after all. He turned his head for a moment, trying to get a read on the others. He saw Merror concentrating and felt the air slightly warming, which would buy them...a minute, maybe more right now."While I have all-yours attention!" he called over the rushing air, to the magnetized and unmagnetized beings. "This is your captain speaking. In case you didn't have quick-noticed we're far-falling from far-up. I do not wish to give-grant those evil-baddies the much-satisfaction of watching that happen while they can escape-ride unharmed. We have to quick-take out the Kane-Ra and keep the hover-creep at bay! Give it all you have-got!" he explained. "I'll take care of soft-landing us!"He hoped the Toa would comply. Sure, each of them alone could hardly do anything about the situation, but as a team...if the baddies could attack them, they were in range as well. And while they were stuck in place, they might as well work together as a team. He sent a quick prayer to Mata Nui, hoping this would work, while he turned and pulled on the reins, trying to build up more resistance in the airflow to slow the descent.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

OOC: Yes, Ghosthands, I know you stopped them from flying. I also know that it didn't stop them from slowing the fall.I'm just stopping that from happening. :DIC: AurumAurum's head was filled with water. Nope, he wasn't a fish. This was like when he got deprived of air. However, this was water. He drank some.Then he spat it out. It was horrible water. Next time, he wouldn't swallow it unless it was clear water. He just got smarter. Hearing the 'Captain' speak, he smiled. This was funny. Creep, eh? This would be something creepy.Aurum flew out of the water globe, and then laced control over the wings, this time in less than a second. Soon, the wings of the birds were under his control. He hoped that the Kane-Ra would go on. It probably already knew its destination; And it probably was physically enhanced to have high defense, too. Turning, he faced the all the Toa and Matoran in front of him, who rode birds or flew themselves. While those who flew around themselves were harder to control, it would be easy to control the Gukko-Bird's wings.Which got heavier....and heavier.....And flapped slower....and slower.....Until all that kept them from hitting the ground really hard was hot air; Instead, they'd be hitting the ground really hard and also warming up the cold sand a bit. And then, he flew downwards, following, making sure that the density and movement of the Gukko Bird's metal wings stayed the same. And this time, with the Toa and Matoran magnetized towards them, would mean an out of control spiral of failure in no time.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Merror)Merror gritted his teeth. His companions had failed to stop the Toa of Iron, and now Skyscratcher was completely unable to flap. Merror was the only one slowing their fall.He increased the heat beneath them, making the updraft even stronger, and the falling Gukko slowed. Merror wasn't sure whether this was enough to stop the ground-impact injuring anyone, but it was their only chance.IC (Echelon)Looking back, Echelon laughed. The Gukko, as planned, was falling out of the sky. The Kane-Ra had got far enough away that the pursuers were no more than a little speck against the now-lightening sky.Aurum was probably going to get left behind at this rate. Echelon didn't care; he didn't consider the Toa of Iron to be particularly important anyway.

OOC: Seriously, how many people are stuck on that bird and one guy is bringing them all down?IC:Seeing as nobody seemed to heed what he had just said, Sisk grew frustrated and angry. Sure, he was afraid, more afraid then he had been since...forever, to be honest. But here he was and unless something happened they were in for quite an amount of pain. And all because some creep was having fun with his bird. You could do a lot with Le-Matoran, but you did not simply take away their right to be in the sky. And that made him angry. Very angry.Using the footrest on the saddle, Sisk propped himself up, one hand still on the reins. Maybe he didn't have elemental powers, but he had balance. With his free hand he quickly reached for his bamboo baton. His eyes searched the sky and then he found Aurum, flying next to them, making sure they didn't get out in one piece and with the smuggest grin on his face. That wouldn't last. Putting all the strenght and aim he could muster into it, Sisk hurled his bamboo-baton at Aurum, straight for his face. It impacted with a clearly audible "THWOK" sound.It probably wouldn't do any lasting damage, maybe a nosebleed at best. But it relinquished control of Skyscratcher for a few seconds. Which was all they had left. Sisk dropped back into the saddle, the bird able to flap again. They were too heavy and too low to avoid impact now, but with the regained freedom of its wings, Skyscratcher was able maneuver, at least as much as the magnetized bodies allowed him too.Sisk pulled on the reigns, the bird throwing its wings forward with powerful movements, slowing them down again. Then, Sisk saw sand in front of him. "Brace yourselves!" he shouted, the adrenalin banishing his natural tree-speak from his voice. Skyscratcher touched down. Luckily, with his claws first, digging them into the ground. His wings hit the ground as well and the bird screeched. The slid further forward, creating a cloud of dust. And then the movement stopped. Sisk turned around to see how his companions were fairing. He knew the bad guy wasn't out of the fight yet. "Welcome to the big-middle of nowhere. Merror, quick-cover us!"OOC: Minor autohit, but no real damage done. That's for hurting the bird. And fairness' sake.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

IC (Merror)Merror leapt off the falling Gukko just before it made impact. He drew his swords as he landed, so that by the time Sisk was asking for cover, Merror was already taking care of things.Looking up, he saw Aurum silhouetted against the sky - the sun was beginning to rise.Merror sent twin streams of fire from his swords, up into the air at the Toa of Iron.

OOC: JL, she was keeping it around his head. It wouldn't have done anything if you moved, as long as your head was still there.IC: InvisibleInvisible sent a high-frequency sonic blast at Aurum; However, he widened the target area enough that Aurum couldn't dodge it.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:Miha"Oi! Zygad, some plant armor please!" Miha called, ducking behind a conveniently placed outcropping, allowing herself some privacy. She quickly grabbed the plant armor, putting it on in a second or two. "Thanks!" she called, running towards where Skyscratcher had flew. As she ran, she whistled loudly.Hearing Miha's call Angle swooped down, flying next to Miha. Miha grinned, and grabbed the Kahu's tail. Angle, feeling Miha grab onto her tail, flung Miha in front of her, and increased speed, allowing the Le-Matoran to land on the Kahu's back perfectly. "That's a good girl." Miha whispered, petting Angle on her head. "Now let's go get them."OOC:That was the rare Gukko Tail Mount. Allows the rider to mount a Gukko(Or Kahu/Kewa) without slowing down. Also very dangerous for a untrained rider to try.

OOC:

IC:Miha"Oi! Zygad, some plant armor please!" Miha called, ducking behind a conveniently placed outcropping, allowing herself some privacy. She quickly grabbed the plant armor, putting it on in a second or two. "Thanks!" she called, running towards where Skyscratcher had flew. As she ran, she whistled loudly.Hearing Miha's call Angle swooped down, flying next to Miha. Miha grinned, and grabbed the Kahu's tail. Angle, feeling Miha grab onto her tail, flung Miha in front of her, and increased speed, allowing the Le-Matoran to land on the Kahu's back perfectly. "That's a good girl." Miha whispered, petting Angle on her head. "Now let's go get them."OOC:That was the rare Gukko Tail Mount. Allows the rider to mount a Gukko(Or Kahu/Kewa) without slowing down. Also very dangerous for a untrained rider to try.

The Gukko's on the ground, you know.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC:

OOC: Different Gukko :P

OOC:

OOC: Different Gukko :P
OOC: I was made aware of that via PM.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Havon, MimiraMimira knew how to do, she had praticed with gukko like Miha's before. She grabbed Angle's tail as well and Angle flung her over onto her back as well.Havon saw his chance, he got behind Miha and Mimira and stood in front of Ysimar, firesword blazing. IC: WraithWraith had tailed behind Merror and the others the entire time, but he shot head when he saw Echelon. He floated next to him with ease. "So, Echelon." He said mockingly. "Surprised to see me?"

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC:... Through the power of not seeing that post. Sorry about that. How about Havon stopped Ysimar?IC:Miha"Mimira! Get off! Angle can't hold more than one person!" Miha said, wondering why Mimira haddn't stayed back like Miha wanted her to. Dumb kid. She's gonna get both of us killed if she doesn't get on her own Gukko!Fiva"Need some help Havon?" Fiva asked, yawning as he casually strolled to where Havon was standing. "The big fishes got away. Why are we fighting the little ones?"

IC: Mimira, Havon"S-sorry!" Mimira jumped off and whistled for her gukko, Mistweaver showed up promptly, having already been in the sky waiting for his master to summon him. Mimira got on quickly and tailed behind Miha.Havon shot a blast of fire in response, the two attacks struck each other, the flames ate all the oxygen, and the wind caused the fire to die out, making both attacks do nothing. "Well, if this is a little fish then let's finish him quickly!" Havon said, a bit annoyed Fiva wasn't taking this seriously"Together now! If we combine are attacks we can beat him easy." Havon raised his arm, and waited for Fiva to do the same.OOC: Fiva can lead the attack, or whatever, Havon will automatically assist.

"I don't know about this..." Tanuka looked at the two Maha ahead of them."It's simple Tanuka. Golyo whistles. The Maha charge us. We stop them.""That doesn't sound like strategy..." the disarmed Toa shifted uncomfortably missing the weight of her large shield and spear which were both posted in the ground near the fence which Golyo sat on."The strategy is in HOW you stop them." He nodded at Golyo who whistled.The Maha opposite Tanuka gave a bleat before lowering it's head an charging at the Toa. Her eyes got bigger at the oncoming Maha and at the last second she danced out of the way. The charging Maha went back to a slow walk as it thundered past."Fail." Kalama said."Fail! It was going to gore me!" She yelled at him."You have to STOP the Maha. Like this."Golyo whistled again sending Kalama's Maha charging at him. The Matoran rolled his neck before holding out his hands. As the Maha charged him Kalama kept shifting to keep it squarely in front of him. Just as the Maha lowered it's head to gore the Matoran, Kalama caught the horns in each of his hands. He slid backwards as the Maha charged into him slowly coming to a stop as Kalama firmly dug in his feet to halt the charge.Once he was no longer sliding backwards he gave a warcry and twisted the Maha's head sideways by the horns and threw it to the left. The Maha lay there stunned for a few second before climbing back to it's feet like nothing had happened."And THAT is how you chuck a Maha." Kalama said dusting his hands off. "As a Toa you're far bigger and stronger than I am so you shouldn't even slide like I did. Courage Tanuka. Face the Maha. Think about the best way to take it down and do it. That's Strategy. Making your opponent dance to your tune. The tune of his defeat. Try again." He gestured at her Maha which was just standing there. Kalama jogged back to the fence and climbed atop it next to Golyo who whistled sending the Maha charging at Tanuka again.Tanuka tried to relax and steadied herself for the Maha. I can do this... I can do this... I can do this... ...I can stop this... charging... Maha... that's going to run me over! What are you thinking you stupid girl! GET OUT THE WAY!"Hey Tanuka!" Kalama called out seeing her preparing to dance out of the way again.Tanuka looked, desperate for a distraction."Look! A charging Maha!"Tanuka turned back to face her charging Maha, eyes wide she realized Kalama had distracted her long enough to make dodging impossible.She was going to have to stop it.Desperately she threw up her hands and caught the Maha by the horns. Like Kalama said, being a Toa she was far bigger and stronger than he was. She didn't even budge."Now what do I do?!?" She yelled panicked with a Maha pressing down on her and she keeping it a bay."Chuck it!" Kalama yelled back.With a "RRRAAAGH!" She followed Kalama's example and threw the Maha. With "BAAAAAAHH!" It flew through the air and landed. It lay there stunned for a minute before getting up as if nothing happened.Tanuka just stood there frozen in mid-toss staring in disbelief. I... I did it... She smiled. I did it! I chucked a Maha!"Alright Tanuka!" Kalama cheered. He faced the other Toa. "Alright! Who's next to chuck Maha? No weapons allowed! We don't want to kill them!""Yes, please don't kill my Maha. They were a pain to train for this." Golyo added.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC:Fiva"So..." Fiva said, not really taking the fight seriously. "Are we gonna burn down the hut or...?"MihaMiha continued flying towards where Skyscratcher had been. After flying for a bit, she came upon Skyscratcher. Who was on the ground for some reason. "ARE YOU GUYS ALRIGHT DOWN THERE?" Miha called, going to land Angle.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC: Havon"Okay, we leave." Havon picked up the matoran and flew up and away, following where he saw Miha and Mimira go."Have fun with that guy Fiva!" Havon called. "Maybe he'll take it more seriously now." He muttered under his breath.

IC: Ysimar:The Matoran smiled at Havon, which then turned into a evil grin( :evilgrin:). The Matoran strangled Havon's mask, trying to rip it off. Ysimar could be seen with a glowing mask and peeking on the side of the hut, quietly laughing. He saw the hut catch on fire, which he responded with a air propelled jump onto the roof of another hut.OOC: Sorta reminds me of SWB2 Tatooine. :P

Edited by Rakata

IC:"We had some magnet-trouble but are well-safe for now!" Sisk called back to Miha. He tried waving her off. "They quick-went that way!" he shouted, pointing in the direction Echelon and the other villains had disappeared. In the ditance, he could still see the small cloud of dust. "Stay-keep on them!"