Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Miha"Ready and waiting." Miha said, on her Gukko. "The Hau Kardra will have bases in all the Koro's, and will visit to check up on things." Miha said. "By the way, Merror. I think I might have a way for you to confuse Echelon long enough for me to get a hit."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Garme"I think I killed someone back there!"She screamed loudly, trying to actually get it through her mind."We're dead, dead dead dead dead DEAD!"She was still being pulled along by the Vortixx."And Walker is the deadest of us!"IC: Virthee"Yes, I am a Doctor."He replied to Hewkii, looking with a very grave calm at the Turaga of Stone, who was clearly not doing well at all."And I will do what I can to help, but I'll need any information you can give me..."He quickly removed his pack, rummaging through small containers of a wide variety of medical plants and herbs. He had heard mention of poison, so antidotes were the first thing he was looking for. He didn't have as many antidotes for poison as he would have liked, but he hoped maybe he could mix something up from what he had, or use his mask if he knew what was happening to the Turaga.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: AurumAurum trudged. And trudged. And trudged.And he was bored. So very bored.So when he looked up and saw Vidar, he was pretty happy. He walked up; Or rather, rolled up - He had created wheels attached to his feet so he didn't have to step around.Aurum:...Thanks. That was fun.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Walker"I'll see you guys in a bit!" he yelled through cupped hands, a wave following after. Walker soon found himself surrounded by Matoran, guards, shopkeepers and citizens alike whom they had manage to get on their bad side. Many had weapons and they were all facing the Toa of crystal in the middle of the circle and they looked at him with apprehension."Come with us." said a gruff voice coming from behind. Walker turned to face the source of the noise and it was a rough-looking Po-Matoran guard. The Toa of crystal smiled mockingly."I don't think I want to.""Come or else we'll have to make you.""No." He was still smiling."Suit yourself." voiced the Matoran as he signaled for everyone to start their assault on Walker. Those who began to run forward tripped as they noticed that their feet were encased in sand. The same for the rest of the little beings. Walker began to generate a mass of sand beneath his feet and it was rising him into the air as he looked down upon the Matoran. "Gotta go!" he said, winking at them before jumping over their tiny bodies and landing on his two feet. He released their feet and now they were free to properly chase him. So they did, shouting various obscenities at him as he ran in a mad dash to the rendez-vous point he had designated for the group.

IC:As soon as Merror moved his arm, Sisk yelped. But that was it. He had thought the pain would drive him to scream like a Muaka with it's tail stuck under a rock, but he felt surprisingly okay. And now Merror wanted to leave. He trusted the Toa knew what he was doing. And, well, what could Sisk say...his arm was throbbing like mad and he was chewing on a leaf. He said his thanks to Miha for that. Skyscratcher hobbled up behind him, poking him with his beak in his usual and friendly manner. The Gukko seemed good enough to fly him home again. Or wherever they needed to go."I wish you all-much of the best-luck." he told Merror. "You're wide-eyed walking into shadow-darkness." The Le Matoran, still not using his left arm, dropped his backpack to the ground and rummaged around in it. He pulled out a small wooden whistle, wrapped in a thick leaf for protection."Ever-when you need much-help." he said, holding out the parting gift to Merror.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Wrehn): In an attempt to slow the flow of angry Matoran, Wrehn threw a handful of caltrops under the Matoran's feet. The throw was slightly too high, but he was confident it got the job done, judging by the number of 'Ouch!'s and 'My foot!'s. Although this only made them angrier, it gave Walker a head start, and the rest of them a chance to exit quickly.As Wrehn ran with unnecessary flash, he tried to somersault over a Matoran who was attempting to take him by surprise. the flip went horribly wrong, resulting in Wrehn landing on his face on the other side of the Matoran. He clambered to his feet, forcing his mask back into place as he went.

IC (Merror)Merror smiled as he accepted the gift."It's the only way to do it," he said. "Because you never know where light will come from."Carefully placing the flute in a belt-pouch, Merror mounted the Gukko, to sit behind Miha."Fare well, my friends," he called to them. "And good luck!"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Miha"Um... Please get off Angle, Merror." Miha said, wondering why everybody kept forgetting that Angle only held one passenger. "She's only holds one Matoran."OOC:Should I put this bit of info in all posts that I use Angle in? Because nobody seems to remember this...

IC: WalkerIn his mad dash for his freedom, Walker looted a few people as he passed by, stealing pouches off a few people but mainly focusing on running. He looked back to see a massive crowd of Matoran running after him, the sight causing his heart to jump and his facial features to turn focused and frightened. The scene would have looked rather comedic from a bystander's point of view but for Walker, he knew that if he slipped up, he'd be facing rather dire consequences, scaring the heck out of him.Wrehn who was in front of him by a few meters, toppled to the ground as he miserably failed a somersault over a Matoran, crashing down on his face. Before Wrehn got up, Walker jumped right over him, zooming along and yelled "Run, you crazy fool! Look behind you!" The outskirts of the village were coming into view, the empty sea of sand making its grand appearance but Walker did not relent. He was breathing heavily through his nose an his eyes were set, determined to escape.Just a little more.

IC:Miha"A trail of what? Blood? Dirt? Dust?" Miha asked, flying up high into the sky. She spotted a speck that might have been Aurum. "I think I see something!" she called.OOC:If Aurum could see them, they can see him. Reasonable logic I believe.

IC

(Mef and Savulg)

"Wait, Agni, what is this you're saying?" he asks the Toa of Fire. "That brakas had me distracted; do you mean that Matoran are being posioned?"Mef wasn't exactly sure what they had been saying. As he said, the strange being attacked him then left; not allowing him to pay attention."Just a bit longer!" yells the Vortixx. "You'll be safe once we're outside the city!"Savulg was still running with the Matoran in his arms (no easy task, by the way) and panting hard. But, he couldn't stop, the guard would be on them soon and Walker was almost past them. The two would soon be left in the dust with the guard.Unless I can make it to the city's edge in time.-Mef Man

IC:Fiva"I'm going to assume that means yes." Fiva said. "After soul-searching for a long time, my real name finally came to me.I.Am.TROGDOR THE BURNIATOR!"He then proceeded to burninate everything around the two, including himself and Ysimar. "I hate it when this happens..."

OOC: I think what Aurum saw was supposed to be a mirage; JL was making the point that actually we shouldn't have been able to see him, as he was too far away.Let's just say she saw the trail of footprints and blood left by Aurum?IC (Merror)Activating his Calix, Merror sprinted off in the direction Miha pointed. He soon found a trail of footprints, dotted here and there by drops of dried blood.He began to follow the tracks, looking up to see whether Miha had spotted anything else from her Gukko.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Wrehn): Wrehn clutched the bag of widgets, which he had now put the diamond inside. He thought he heard the bank manager shouting at him from the crowd, but he ignored it, still sprinting to the village gates. A stone and a disk flew past over his shoulders, causing him to stumble, but he kept running. It was a life or death situation, he always survived them. The gates came closer and closer, the welcoming open sands of the desert.

OOC:Oh... Okay.IC:Miha"Never-mind, that was just a rock!" Miha said. "But the tracks do go past the rock... I think... It's hard to tell from this distance."OOC:Have to go for about six hours. Sorry. You may control Miha if you need to GH.

IC: WalkerThe desert became bigger and bigger as Walker kept running towards it, now passing Savulg in his sprint. He looked back and his friends seemed to be doing fine, so he thought at least."Come on guys, it's right there!"Right there was right but the gate was closing. Quickly, he activated his Kakama and rammed into the Matoran that was closing the gate, knocking him aside. Bamboo disks were flung at him as he began to turn the wheel to open the gate, generating a thick coat of sand around him to prevent anything from hitting him. Hopefully his friends would run past it before he'd be overwhelmed. In the desert, they would be safe and sound since no fool would be dumb enough to chase after these four when they had so much experience out in the sea of sand and since Walker would have all of its landscape at his disposal.

IC: Tirokk"Well, Agni here figured out the method of narrowing down likely sources of infecton... let's see, what source could possibly be corrupted, then easily spread around the village due to everyone using that particular source?" Tirokk thought... he looked around for anything in his evironment to help him... wait... the well, right there, in the centre of the village... how easy would it be to simply drop something down there, poison or something, to corrupt it and make every one who then drank from it sick. "Erm... I have one suspected cause here..." He says, pointing at the well.Ardoku looks in the direction Tirokk is pointing. "The well? But how could that be the sou... oh... right." Of course it made sense, somebody poisoned the well, poisoning those who then drank from it.

IC(Mef and Savulg)

"That is a likely place to be poisoned from," he says. "Who's poisoning who, though, Makuta?"Savulg carries the Matoran in one hand before shoving his fist through the thick layer of sand and grabs the being's hand while yelling,"Come on, Walker! The gate's wide open now!"-Mef Man

OOC: Just letting you know, the sand's pretty thick, pressurized and hardened so it's nearly as hard as stone or metal so you pushing your hand through would hurt. A lot. Looks like I'll have to mention in my posts what condition I put my sand in: hardened or normal.IC: WalkerWalker ran out with Savulg through the gate and was now outside of the village. He smiled triumphantly but noticed that someone was missing."Hey...where's Wrehn?"

OOC: Well, he's a pretty big brute; so he'd gladly smash his hand through rock to save his friends anyway. :P

IC(Savulg)

"You're safe now," he says to the Matoran before setting her down on the sandy ground. "Wait, Wrehn?" The Vortixx looks toward the village to see the being running toward them."Run, Wrehn!"-Mef Man

IC: GarmeShe collapsed on the sad laughing slightly, taking in the sheer adrenaline rush now that they weren't going to die."We're alive... not in jail... awesome."Then she realized Wrehn was still escaping."I told you the Kung Fool would be the first to die!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Slo-mo sequence, activate!IC (Wrehn): Wrehn sprinted as fast as he could, the world seeming to move in slow motion. He dived through the open gate with unnecessary drama, wailing "Neeaarrrgghhhh!" as he did so. He landed on the hot sand, and immediately leapt to his feet, running with the rest of the team. "Walker, make a wall of sand or something!" he cried as the stampede of Matoran piled through the gate after them.

IC(Savulg)

Savulg smiles while watching their friend escape, but immediatly stops as he spots the stampede of enemies. "I've got it; you three go!" he yells before running back into the village. Finding the controls to the gate, he takes out his rifles and fires; causing the gate to rapidly fall down. BOOM!! went the gate; and Savulg's easy escape out of the city.How am I supposed to get out of here now?-Mef Man

OOC: Well this is just great...I wake up and had to read through all that! -_-IC: Havon, MimiraHavon and Mimira had been buried in sand. Mistweaver, Mimira's faithful gukko, had fortunately not been buried, it pecked at the ground. Suddenly the sand began to stir...."FREE AT LAST!" Havon bust out of the sand with Mimira in tow. "You okay?" He said as he soaked in the air, being able to breath properly again. "Ya....I'm fine Havon..." She said, panting. "Say, where is everyone?" Havon looked around, then up in the sky, he spotted what he thought was Miha on her gukko. "Hey Miha's up there! Let's go ask her!""Okay!" Mimira got back on Mistweaver, and Havon flew up as well."Hey Miha!" Havon called as he got closer. "What's going on? Where is everyone else? We got separated from the rest of you."IC: Skyra"Let him go..." Skyra said despairingly. "We have to find the Turaga, get some answers. Like who Hafu gave his clue to for instance, if anyone. This is vital."Skyra looked around him as he walked toward the Turaga's hut. People all over were getting sick. "Something is definitely wrong here guys, it's our duty to find out what."IC: WraithWraith almost laughed when Vidar fell off. "I though you guys were professionals at what you did." He commented to Echelon. "Now seriously, if you just tell me where my body is, I'll leave you be. Is that so hard?"

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Tanuka beamed at the praise she got before hive fiving Agarin and settling next to Kalama.Golyo gave another sharp whistle sending Maha charging at Cyrax, Agarin, and Nen."Got any ideas on how else to take down a Maha?" Kalama asked Tanuka."...Well I could always blast it with water...""True but relying on your elemental powers won't always see you through some fights. Right now for example it's nice and cool here in the desert. During the day however you'll be severely weakened and regardless of whether you're here day or night, there isn't much moisture in the air for you to work with.""That's true... what about the underground springs?""Can you sense any?""...There's a few faint ones but you're right. My powers may not be best suited for this area.""So what does that tell you?" Kalama asked gesturing for Tanuka to finish her thought."...I might want to try avoid extended fighting here, especially during the day.""Good. What else?""I should stick to martial skills.""Bingo. For a Toa, a mix of martial skills such as unarmed combat or using your weapons and slash or tools along side your elemental powers will quote unquote 'make you stronger'." Kalama said making air quotes for emphasis. "Simply because you have more options when you mix the two. The more options you have, the more likely you are able to attack, the better your chances of victory.""Options, options, options. It's a key part of Strategy." Golyo cut in. "The more options you make available to yourself while denying your opponent options gives you more chances to score and prevents your opponent from doing the same in Kohlii. It's the same in battle only instead of scoring points, you score hits. The more hits you score. The more likely your opponent is going down. The less hits you take, the tougher you seem.""So... strategy is opening up options for myself to succeed while also denying my opponent the same?""I think she's getting it." Kalama nudged Golyo.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Walker"Savulg, you fool!" cried Walker. The Toa of crystal was prepared to simply block the gate with sand but nooo, Salvug had to rush in and close the gate on himself. Walker began to control the sand from the outside to scale the wall and make it's way onto the other side of the gates. The sand moved like it had a mind of its own and immediately coiled around Salvug and began to lift him up into the air. Walker purposely made sure he'd be dragged against the gate walls while he lifted the Vortixx to their side.