Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Garme"Yes, but it's highly likely that you will end up failing, you do know that, correct? And then we will be in even worse trouble."She muttered, lowering her swords. Sometimes being the Matoran of the group meant being useless. And slowest, now that it was running time.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I only do that if I have OOC stuff to post wotsiznum so you can differentiate the two. Ruins the story page look for me posting all that IC and character name stuff. It's a personal preference. Besides we're not supposed to post OOC only posts meaning it's obviously IC.IC: Kalama watched the Maha fly through the air. "Why don't you watch how the others chuck their Maha?" He said to Tanuka. "This is a good exercise and anything you learn or do here is applicable in a fight."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC (Savulg)

"D-don't worry; I'm okay," he reassures the being before grabbing her in his arms again. "Where are we going, Walker? Because we kind of need to, um, hurry."He was sure it would take hours to repair the gate, but the Matoran were starting to climb the wall over toward them.-Mef Man

OOC: Wrehn's a Matoran too, TDC :PAlso, sorry Kalama.IC (Wrehn): "I really hope they aren't so relentless that they attempt to climb over the wall and chase after us!" Wrehn said as they ran away from the scene. But, to his dismay, he looked over his shoulder to find that they were indeed climbing over the walls to chase after them.

OOC: Sand is easy to move around due to the fact that it's a bunch of tiny rocks and you forgot that I could pressurize it, therefore, harden it at certain spots, making it possible to pick you up while I retain the ability to move it around.IC: WalkerWalker sighed as he saw the Matoran beginning to scale the wall. As fast as he could, he created a crystal platform a few feet away from them and once he was done, he jumped on it."Get on!"

IC: Walker"You guys getting on or what? You should know what this platform's for." Yes, Walker had used this tactic to escape many times. He would simply shift the sand which the platform was resting on and make it move forward. It wasn't the quickest method but it would be the easiest as no one would get tired from running. Walker would just need a lot of concentration to keep the sand moving at the right pace and the way he wanted it to.

OOC: You guys want me to usher this along? I could simply grab you guys with the sand and we could be on our way although nothing important would happen until Mef would be back. IC: WalkerWalker stood on the platform very impatiently and a little panicky, his face darting back and forth between Salvug and the Matoran who would soon be upon them if they did not leave soon.

IC: WalkerSick and tired of waiting, Walker used his powers to grab his three friends with a big tentacle of sand and placed them on the crystal platform. He created some handles in the platform for the group to hang on to while he made a chair for himself in the front."Garme and gentlemen, thank you for riding with Walker express and I suggest you hold on tightly. Refusing to do so may result in your falling off and possibly, death." he said all this with a smile.He quickly sat in the 'captain's seat' he built for himself in the front and yelled "All aboard!" before the platform lurched violently forward as the sand beneath it moved at a rapid pace.

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC: The Kane-Ra would actually be responsive to Vidar and Echelon, not just Makuta.IC: "The Turaga's symptoms are very similar to the ones many of us had when we had those tainted Kolhii balls," Hewkii said to Virthee, "This means that the cause is some sort of resource or object tainted by an infected mask"Hewkii wasn't sure if this doctor had any such remedy for that. There wasn't really one last time, but then again, there weren't many doctors during that time either. Onewa was now resting on his bed."I appreciate your assistance, Doctor..."---------------The sun had now risen above the horizon, but it would still take a few minutes for the light to reach the depths of this canyon. Vidar winced as he trudged across the hard ground. The fall had scratched up his armor, but nothing was broken fortunately. He expected his twister to do some significant damage to his persuers, and continued walking. The path suddenly grew dark, and a black swirling mass enveloping the Toa of Air. Quickly after that, red slits emerged high above Vodar, and he immediately dropped to one knee, spreading out his arms."My Lord, your humble servant awaits!" said Vidar, "What is your bidding now?""There is no bidding" came the rumbling reply, "You are relieved""Relieved?" Vidar asked, perplexed, "What about finding Kapura? Ronkshou told us that Echelon and I were to hunt him down after this mission". After a brief silence, Vidar glanced from side to side. The silence immediately gave him unease. "If you want to accomplish that, then that 'spirit' of yours must be cast away. He is a liability to you", warned Makuta.Vidar gulped. "With respect, we have done what we can. We need your intervention to deal with him for good!""On the contrary!" growled the dark spirit, "There was no time. You needed my intervention to learn vital information before it was too late. Now, I can save my energy and simply use more dependable servants"The rebuke stung Vidar deeply, and the Toa looked down to the floor for a moment. "And speaking of vital information," the voiced rumbled."Toa Noran has the clue," Vidar said. "He's a tall brown and orange Toa, and he wears a beige Akaku.""Thank you. Now I know who to silence next," Makuta said. A deep chuckle echoed through the swirling mass of darkness. "Deal with this problem, through whatever means necessary" With that, the blackness swirled around once again. Then, it compressed and finally it vanished. The landscape was exactly as it was, and Vidar moved quickly in order to find the Kane-Ra. After a few minutes, he saw the Kane-Ra and Echelon.---------------The Kane-Ra had skid to a halt, leaving Echelon and Wraith in this narrow path in the canyon. It was not long before they could see Vidar approach them."We can't let this spirit follow us," said Vidar, "Makuta won't use us otherwise."He turned to look at Wraith, then at Echelon, then at Wraith again. "We can destroy you body with ease, casting you away from this world forever," Vidar growled, "But that would also be troublesome. Alternatively, we can try and comprise somehow"Vidar shot a look to Echelon, "Either way, we must deal with this Toa body and we must deal with it now. Perhaps if everyone is on their best behavior..." Vidar looked again at Wraith, "No one will have to die"---------------Ronkshou gazed at the amazing handiwork of his ally, Vidar. It was obvious, that this wasn't a naturally occuring storm, just by how it spontaneously appeared and it's humongous size. Ronkshou stayed back, trying to avoid the fierce winds as best as he could. Finally, after several minutes of angry winds, the twister disappeared and the winds calmed down. Ronkshou picked up his pace once again, and trekked across the desert sand. It would take a while for him to reach the canyons at this rate, but he hoped that he would at least reach them before the sun got too high up in the sky and scorched him.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: WalkerWalker laughed. Garme usually made him smile with her typical pessimist point of view so her joking around was always a nice change once in a while. He looked back to see the gates of Po-Koro getting smaller in the distance and the silhouettes of the angry Matoran showed that they were obviously quite angry about the Sand Runners' escape. Just to spite them even more, he made a plume of sand erupt into their faces."How you guys holding up back there? Comfy? 'Cause I sure am in this nice chair of mine..."

IC: Invisible & ?The Mystix soon reached the tunnel which would take her to Onu-Koro.Invisible had caught up with her."Merror... told me... to go to Onu-Koro. I suppose we'll be... going together.""Fine then." The Mystix spat at Invisible, walking into the tunnel, Invisible not far behind.OOC: Invisible and ? to Onu-Koro.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Echelon)Echelon dismounted the Kane-Ra."Makuta is a hard master," he said. "This is one setback I did not expect."The Necromancer scowled up at the transparent form of Wraith."So," he said. "You won't leave us alone until you get your body back. We can't continue until you leave us alone. How...irritating."IC (Merror)Merror was now nearing the rocky outcrop that held the entrance to Tiro Canyon that the Kane-Ra and its riders had used.He signalled up at Miha, gesturing for her to come down.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Weta): As per Merror's instructions, Weta decided to head to Ko-wahi. The mission to collect the bells would have to wait, it seemed, though he hoped that Invisible could collect the Onu-wahi bell in the course of protecting Taipu. He was about to start on his journey southwest, when he realissed that in all the confusion in the tornado, he had lost his bearings. The desert landscape gave no clues, but fortunately he could follow the planet's magnetic field lines. He took a moment to feel them out with his elemental power, and then started his journey.OOC: Weta to Ko-wahi.

ppg2.png

IC: Wraith"Yes, I suppose that is irritating for you. Though I don't want to die either." I must get my body back, then I can return to protecting Ko-koro. He thought.Wraith looked at Vidar. "What did you have in mind, for this...compromise?"IC: SkyraSkyra and whoever decided to follow him found themselves at the Turaga's hut, a big comotion apparrently taking place. The Turaga didn't look to well."Virthee! I guess it's a good thing you came! Have any clue what is happening to the Turaga?" Skyra looked at the Turaga worryingly. "I really needed to speak with him...I need to know who Hafu told his clue too." Skyra looked at Hewkii, "Would you have any idea Hewkii? It's me, Skyra, you know, the one Turaga Matau practically raised? I'm on the gukko force." He showed him his ensign. "Whoever Hafu told the clue could be in great danger." Skyra thought about it, So will I won't I? Me and Wraith have the clue from Kopeke...

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Virthee"A resource or object... that is not a pleasant thought... a Venom or poison is one thing, but... Makuta's infection..."Virthee rummaged though his item, finding himself a few bottles of poison and venom remedies. They wouldn't work on the darkness of Makuta's power... but they were all he had. He hadn't been in Po-Koro during to Kohlii ball infection, but he had heard of it. Pohatu had helped stop the creation of the contaminated spheres, and they had been removed..."Then we need to remove everything from this hut quickly. I will do what I can, but I suspect the best thing would be to remove the infected object."He started selecting out specific medicines from his assortment. Each one he had tested before, but he did not know if any would work on the shadow infection, or possibly make it worse... and that was what made him nervous.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Savulg)

Everything happened so fast for the Vortixx of crystal. First, he was holding the Matoran and the other climbing him, then they were urging him to move, and now he was on Walker's little "sand vehicle.""S-sorry for not moving that fast," he says to the others. "Just kind of...blacked out. Anyway," looking Garme, he says,"You're alright, right?"-Mef Man

IC: Garme"I'm fine, though I'm certain we'll probably end up running into a group of Nui-Jaga, or crashing into the sand and getting lost... then Walker will be running around with a skull on his head... and them we'll all die from dehydration..."She replied, nodding to say that she was fine.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Savulg)

"Well, if we starve feel free to eat my body," he says, smiling. His smile faded as he thought of how gruesome that would be. "On second thought, I'll just make sure we all stay alive." The Vortixx leans back on the "magic sand carpet ride" and watches Garme with great interest.She has a sort of pretty nature about her.The Vortixx had always had a small crush on the Matoran. Even though she tended to look on the bad side of things, she still was quite cute in the large Vortixx's eyes. He wanted to make sure she stayed safe, and he would do just that.-Mef Man

OOC: Just letting you guys know, I'll be offline soon for like an hour.IC: Walker"Me? Crash this? Unheard of." he said indignantly despite the fact that he had indeed let his concentration slip up at times, causing the group to fly off the vehicle sometimes or crash into a rock in the past."Man, I'm thirsty..." he thought aloud at Garme's mention of dehydration. OOC: We should discuss what our little home is comprised of. We are living in the desert, away from Po-Koro. I'll post my idea of what it should look like in the blog.

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC: Garme"Knowing our luck, somehow, all the water has dried up and we will all dehydrate at our home, which we thought of as safety. Our hopes for survival completely crushing, and at our own homes... how ironic that would be... or will be, knowing our luck."She remarked, looking ahead at the sand they were traveling over."And it seems the dehydration is already starting now, who knows... we may be within sight of water when we collapse and die from thirst."

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Two new pages overnight? I've got to spend less time celebrating New Years :)IC: Zealokan, PayigesAfter being assaulted by Ronkshou, only for him to flee, they decided to follow Skyra into Turaga Onewa's hut. Zealokan pushed open the door, letting Payiges step in first, then himself. 'Sorry we're late, must've been a bit dazed by that attack.'Payiges picked up from him. 'What's happened to the Turaga?'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Why does this remind me slightly of Madagascar 2? :PIC (Wrehn): Ignoring the others, Wrehn opened the bag of widgets he had acquired from the village, and took out the diamond, holding it up to the sun, watching the light reflect of it's shiny surface. "How much do you think I could get for a diamond this size?" he said without looking at the others.