Bionicle Titans

I would like to know what Bionicle characters you would like to see made into Bionicle titans.

Edited by nocturn701
Please note that topics for deciding what MOCs to make are not allowed (see Oryx's post below, plus it wouldn't go here either), so please limit discussion only to the question in the first sentence. Also, please avoid over-use of emoticons -bones

From BBC rules:

No 'request'/'shop' topics. These include shop topics where you offer to make MOCs for members who request them (much like the art shops in Artwork II) or topics where you ask someone else to make a MOC for you. If you truly want someone else to make a MOC for you, put something saying you're looking for someone to MOC for you in your signature or find somebody who is willing to build for you. If you want to build MOCs that people request, you should also put something in your signature stating you are willing to do this. Either way, a topic is unnecessary.

I would suggest you put this in your sig. :)

As for your question, I would like to see Toa Iruini or Toa Norik, the two toa hagah, as a titan set. :)

2xu8Ptu.png

I came thiiiiis close to closing it... But I suppose there's nothing wrong with asking what Toa-sized or smaller characters you wish would have been, in the story, titans instead.

If you're asking which people would want to see as non-canon titan versions like the titan version of Mata Nui, though, I guess this would really belong more in Lego Discussion rather than S&T. If you're asking which ones if any we wish had been titans in the story (similar to a "which is your least favorite character" type of topic), then I guess it's okay here. Perhaps you could clarify which you meant. :)

However, using the topic for the reason of deciding a MOC to make is not allowed, so please keep that out of this. Thanks. ^_^ I will edit in a note about that in the first post to avoid confusion.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I came thiiiiis close to closing it... But I suppose there's nothing wrong with asking what Toa-sized or smaller characters you wish would have been, in the story, titans instead.

If you're asking which people would want to see as non-canon titan versions like the titan version of Mata Nui, though, I guess this would really belong more in Lego Discussion rather than S&T. If you're asking which ones if any we wish had been titans in the story (similar to a "which is your least favorite character" type of topic), then I guess it's okay here. Perhaps you could clarify which you meant. :)

However, using the topic for the reason of deciding a MOC to make is not allowed, so please keep that out of this. Thanks. ^_^ I will edit in a note about that in the first post to avoid confusion.

*raises eyebrows* Seems like quite a stretch to me, but if Bonesiii is allowing it...

Anyway, I would probably choose Lhiikan as a titan. He is probably my favorite Toa, and it would be cool to have him titan-style.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Hmmm. I would have loved to have seen more Titan-sized Makuta, to make them seem as powerful and dangerous as when we originally met Teridax on Mata Nui.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Hmm, aside from more Makuta titans I'd enjoy seeing a Helryx or Tuyet titan (or is this only characters who had an original set?) either way more makuta or possibly a barraki one, a Kalmah titan would have been very cool since I think he was kind of lacking it terms of original design.

35aj3ex.jpg

Drinks moons, devours suns. Twirls his thumbs 'till the reaper comes.

• 3 weeks later...