• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bionicle Titans

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Offline nocturn701

nocturn701
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts

Posted Jan 03 2014 - 08:32 AM

I would like to know what Bionicle characters you would like to see made into Bionicle titans. 

Edited by nocturn701, Jan 05 2014 - 07:32 AM.
Please note that topics for deciding what MOCs to make are not allowed (see Oryx's post below, plus it wouldn't go here either), so please limit discussion only to the question in the first sentence. Also, please avoid over-use of emoticons -bones

#2 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,693 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2014 - 12:40 PM

I don't think that S&T is the right spot for this... but I'm not sure where else it's go. General discussion, maybe, for the titan question?

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#3 Offline Trans Girl Tamaru

Trans Girl Tamaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,747 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2014 - 01:37 PM

i think this belongs in his signature.

#4 Offline Mairanui

Mairanui
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Seeker

• 283 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2014 - 04:05 PM

From BBC rules:

No 'request'/'shop' topics. These include shop topics where you offer to make MOCs for members who request them (much like the art shops in Artwork II) or topics where you ask someone else to make a MOC for you. If you truly want someone else to make a MOC for you, put something saying you're looking for someone to MOC for you in your signature or find somebody who is willing to build for you. If you want to build MOCs that people request, you should also put something in your signature stating you are willing to do this. Either way, a topic is unnecessary.

I would suggest you put this in your sig.  :) 

As for your question, I would like to see Toa Iruini or Toa Norik, the two toa hagah, as a titan set. :)  

-Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageLong live the April 1st Spinnies!

#5 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Perpetual Master of Reference

• 18,494 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jan 03 2014 - 04:20 PM

I came thiiiiis close to closing it... But I suppose there's nothing wrong with asking what Toa-sized or smaller characters you wish would have been, in the story, titans instead.

If you're asking which people would want to see as non-canon titan versions like the titan version of Mata Nui, though, I guess this would really belong more in Lego Discussion rather than S&T. If you're asking which ones if any we wish had been titans in the story (similar to a "which is your least favorite character" type of topic), then I guess it's okay here. Perhaps you could clarify which you meant. :)

However, using the topic for the reason of deciding a MOC to make is not allowed, so please keep that out of this. Thanks. ^_^ I will edit in a note about that in the first post to avoid confusion.

#6 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 915 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2014 - 04:57 PM

I came thiiiiis close to closing it... But I suppose there's nothing wrong with asking what Toa-sized or smaller characters you wish would have been, in the story, titans instead.

If you're asking which people would want to see as non-canon titan versions like the titan version of Mata Nui, though, I guess this would really belong more in Lego Discussion rather than S&T. If you're asking which ones if any we wish had been titans in the story (similar to a "which is your least favorite character" type of topic), then I guess it's okay here. Perhaps you could clarify which you meant. :)

However, using the topic for the reason of deciding a MOC to make is not allowed, so please keep that out of this. Thanks. ^_^ I will edit in a note about that in the first post to avoid confusion.

*raises eyebrows* Seems like quite a stretch to me, but if Bonesiii is allowing it...

Anyway, I would probably choose Lhiikan as a titan. He is probably my favorite Toa, and it would be cool to have him titan-style.

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

#7 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,768 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2014 - 05:12 PM

I think Lesovikk would've made for a great titan. Krika would've been cool as one too.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#8 Offline nocturn701

nocturn701
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts

Posted Jan 03 2014 - 09:09 PM

Sorry Bonesiii I had absolutely no idea about that rule. Also I will use much less emoticons...lol!

Edited by nocturn701, Jan 03 2014 - 09:19 PM.

#9 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 430 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2014 - 10:08 PM

Hmmm. I would have loved to have seen more Titan-sized Makuta, to make them seem as powerful and dangerous as when we originally met Teridax on Mata Nui. 

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#10 Offline Omega12

Omega12
  • Members
  • Toa

• 136 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2014 - 11:21 PM

Vezon would have been awesome to see as a Titan.

Because, why not? He could have fused with Kardas...

#11 Offline Indigogeek

Indigogeek
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2014 - 12:09 PM

I would have loved to see some kinda of metus-snake titan. Also, some kinda of makuta titan from 01 (it would resemble how makuta looked in MNOG n the tentacle form thing)

Tu2d6W7.jpg

#12 Offline Sordin

Sordin
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 16 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2014 - 06:00 PM

Hmm, aside from more Makuta titans I'd enjoy seeing a Helryx or Tuyet titan (or is this only characters who had an original set?) either way more makuta or possibly a barraki one, a Kalmah titan would have been very cool since I think he was kind of lacking it terms of original design.

35aj3ex.jpg

Drinks moons, devours suns. Twirls his thumbs 'till the reaper comes.

#13 Offline Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 759 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2014 - 05:51 PM

Toa Jaller Marhi as a Titan that can be cool!

#14 Offline nocturn701

nocturn701
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts

Posted Jan 27 2014 - 07:23 AM

Personally I think that either Nuju hordika or Irnakk should be made into titans. Yes, Irnakk is considered a Bionicle Titan but, I mean come on the Lego group could have done so much better!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users