• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

The LEGO Movie Tongal Contest

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 943 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2014 - 05:31 PM

Ever heard of <a href='http://tongal.com/how'>Tongal</a>? Know what Sweding a video is? Then the <a href='http://tongal.com/project/LEGOTrailer'>DIY The LEGO Movie Trailer Project</a> on Tongal may be of interest to you. LEGO wants you to swede their new trailer, which means that they want you to remake the video with what you have available. As Tongal puts it, "what you lack in resources, you make up for in imagination". It could be a Blender animation, a real stop-motion video, a cosplay, anything you can imagine. There are awards with a total value of $20,000! Unfortunately, there are only three days left, but if you are looking for something to do this weekend this may be worth your time.

View the full article

#2 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,810 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2014 - 07:40 PM

... I had no idea this 'sweding' was even a thing. :shrugs: Hopefully they get more than a few entries to make it an interesting contest.

kellssunset.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles                                                Era of Conflict Profiles                                    City of Legends Profiles

#3 Offline Bfahome

Bfahome
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • DJ Kumo

• 5,859 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 03 2014 - 07:43 PM

Now, see, if we weren't on break right now I would be all over this.  But while I'm home I don't have access to the kinds of stuff I'd want to use.  Oh well.

When you're burnin' down, when you're burnin' down

ghostsnstuff.jpg

It's the way that you fake it I know it's too late

#4 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 3,163 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2014 - 06:08 AM

I don't suppose I can use that trailer without the voices and text from a few weeks back?

~ CHTrilogy

whoa.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users