Hero Factory Knockoffs

Well how many people are actually going to be buying a set from China to get it?

Well both of us I think

but I don't know where your got those two knock-off but I have gotten my Ninjago Ultrabuild Knock-offs from China.

Technically, you don't have to get your sets from China alone; these knockoffs are everywhere: Malaysia, Hong Kong, etc Night Markets and Private-owned toy stores are the places to look out for them. I've gotten 2 from Malasyia, one from Singapore, and one from China.

Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg

Font: Urban Decay by zofos

Well how many people are actually going to be buying a set from China to get it?

Well both of us I think

but I don't know where your got those two knock-off but I have gotten my Ninjago Ultrabuild Knock-offs from China.

Technically, you don't have to get your sets from China alone; these knockoffs are everywhere: Malaysia, Hong Kong, etc Night Markets and Private-owned toy stores are the places to look out for them. I've gotten 2 from Malasyia, one from Singapore, and one from China.

Yes. I do know about this, I haven't seen any in the US or any other knock-off online beside from China. But one of my friend who live in Texas seen knock-offs called Earth Tutelary at the Flea Market

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

• 2 months later...