• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Hero Factory Knockoffs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Waaja

Waaja
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 12-February 08
  • 300 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2014 - 12:11 AM

Well how many people are actually going to be buying a set from China to get it?

Well both of us I think

but I don't know where your got those two knock-off but I have gotten my Ninjago Ultrabuild Knock-offs from China.

Technically, you don't have to get your sets from China alone; these knockoffs are everywhere: Malaysia, Hong Kong, etc Night Markets and Private-owned toy stores are the places to look out for them. I've gotten 2 from Malasyia, one from Singapore, and one from China.

Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg
Font: Urban Decay by zofos

#42 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 13-October 12
  • 1,317 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2014 - 11:44 AM

Well how many people are actually going to be buying a set from China to get it?

Well both of us I think

but I don't know where your got those two knock-off but I have gotten my Ninjago Ultrabuild Knock-offs from China.

Technically, you don't have to get your sets from China alone; these knockoffs are everywhere: Malaysia, Hong Kong, etc Night Markets and Private-owned toy stores are the places to look out for them. I've gotten 2 from Malasyia, one from Singapore, and one from China.

Yes. I do know about this, I haven't seen any in the US or any other knock-off online beside from China. But one of my friend who live in Texas seen knock-offs called Earth Tutelary at the Flea Market

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Maxilos (BBC #69)

Other Topic: Bionicle on Ice

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

#43 Offline bioniclepluslotr

bioniclepluslotr
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 15-January 09
  • 1,003 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2014 - 03:48 PM

Anyone want the Decool brains for MOCs/customs? I'm gonna sell mine. They're different shades of colors than the LEGO ones, namely that they are much more transparent and bright in color.

Edited by bioniclepluslotr, Jul 26 2014 - 03:49 PM.

#44 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 05-February 03
  • 6,464 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 26 2014 - 06:46 PM

Please don't post in a topic that has not received a post in 60 days or more. (PM me if you have questions about this rule.)

Revived topic closed!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users