• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Hero Factory Knockoffs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Waaja

Waaja
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 12-February 08
  • 293 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2014 - 12:11 AM

Well how many people are actually going to be buying a set from China to get it?

Well both of us I think

but I don't know where your got those two knock-off but I have gotten my Ninjago Ultrabuild Knock-offs from China.

Technically, you don't have to get your sets from China alone; these knockoffs are everywhere: Malaysia, Hong Kong, etc Night Markets and Private-owned toy stores are the places to look out for them. I've gotten 2 from Malasyia, one from Singapore, and one from China.

Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg
Font: Urban Decay by zofos

#42 Online ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 13-October 12
  • 931 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2014 - 11:44 AM

Well how many people are actually going to be buying a set from China to get it?

Well both of us I think

but I don't know where your got those two knock-off but I have gotten my Ninjago Ultrabuild Knock-offs from China.

Technically, you don't have to get your sets from China alone; these knockoffs are everywhere: Malaysia, Hong Kong, etc Night Markets and Private-owned toy stores are the places to look out for them. I've gotten 2 from Malasyia, one from Singapore, and one from China.

Yes. I do know about this, I haven't seen any in the US or any other knock-off online beside from China. But one of my friend who live in Texas seen knock-offs called Earth Tutelary at the Flea Market

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

#43 Offline bioniclepluslotr

bioniclepluslotr
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 15-January 09
  • 660 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2014 - 03:48 PM

Anyone want the Decool brains for MOCs/customs? I'm gonna sell mine. They're different shades of colors than the LEGO ones, namely that they are much more transparent and bright in color.

Edited by bioniclepluslotr, Jul 26 2014 - 03:49 PM.

#44 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 05-February 03
  • 5,626 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 26 2014 - 06:46 PM

Please don't post in a topic that has not received a post in 60 days or more. (PM me if you have questions about this rule.)

Revived topic closed!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users