• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Legends of Chima Website Updated

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,216 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2014 - 02:33 PM

I Am Watching You
It's 2014, and among many other things, this means: LEGO website updates! This year the first to launch is the <a href='http://chima.lego.com/'>Legends of Chima</a> website, which goes green. This doesn't mean it's implementing some sort of new power saving technology, but it's sporting a new design with lots of green to fit the new story line. New story information, new bios, new products and more should be plenty to delight a Chima fan's heart. Check it out!

View the full article

#2 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,858 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2014 - 09:03 PM

...Probably worth mentioning that nothing but the graphics have been updated on the U.S. version of the site, since the launch of new Chima products got delayed in North America just like the launch of new Hero Factory products did.

Nevertheless, without this news article, I wouldn't have known that ANY versions of the site got more than a cosmetic update, so thanks for that.

Here's a link to the British version of the site in case any other English-speaking readers want to see the updates.

EDIT: Good update, but Windra still doesn't have a character page, which is sad because she's a pretty neat character.

Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time, Jan 04 2014 - 09:10 PM.

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#3 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,943 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jan 05 2014 - 07:00 AM

...Probably worth mentioning that nothing but the graphics have been updated on the U.S. version of the site, since the launch of new Chima products got delayed in North America just like the launch of new Hero Factory products did.

Nevertheless, without this news article, I wouldn't have known that ANY versions of the site got more than a cosmetic update, so thanks for that.

Here's a link to the British version of the site in case any other English-speaking readers want to see the updates.

EDIT: Good update, but Windra still doesn't have a character page, which is sad because she's a pretty neat character.

Sorry about that. I just saw the German site was updated, checked the US site and saw it was green, so I assumed it had been updated as well without checking the contents in detail. I'll be more careful next time.

-Gata signoff.png

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users