BIONICLE MAFIA: Two for all

Ehksidian

I noticed that as well.

2 x 6 villagers = 12

2 x 4 traitor type roles = 8

2 x detective, medic = 4

2 x godfather roles and secret roles = 4

12 + 8 + 4 + 4 = 28

28 roles total unless Ehks has more secrets up his sleeve.

Chro's suggestion would fix it.

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I know, that's why I put that warning. Plus, people like Blade and Taka should know who I am. Or is that just how things are done here?

Hellooo there! =D

Hi! After wondering what the craze in Mafia games was, I decided to try my hand at them again. And yes, I have played at least three games before. Just before the reboot of the whole series.

After checking the Wiki and seeing the 'Player Types' I have to say I don't fit any one of them exactly. I'm kinda Type 1, as I did want to win for my side in the past, but I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, even if I had a role. I request the creation of a new type to describe people who blindly stumble along the game, hoping that they make it to the end and achieve their goals somehow. =P

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Ah, whatever. I was 75% joking anyways. =P

EDIT: The last 25% was me wanting to be unique. But whatever, it's fine. I'm pretty much waking up from a stupor regarding Mafia games.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Hi! After wondering what the craze in Mafia games was, I decided to try my hand at them again. And yes, I have played at least three games before. Just before the reboot of the whole series.

After checking the Wiki and seeing the 'Player Types' I have to say I don't fit any one of them exactly. I'm kinda Type 1, as I did want to win for my side in the past, but I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, even if I had a role. I request the creation of a new type to describe people who blindly stumble along the game, hoping that they make it to the end and achieve their goals somehow. =P

Well, it's nice to have you around! =)

I never really classified myself as Type 5 either, somehow I just ended up in that list. xD

The creation of new player types has been one of the more controversial topics of recent games, since it got a little out of hand awhile back.

I just don't fully understand why, I mean, after all it's just some silly little fun... but then again, BZP mafia mght just be a far more serious matter than it seems.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

It was being taken far too seriously, but I think we're all learning how to take the games more lightly, so who knows, maybe another player type or two could be added to the lore. I did have one idea in mind for a type that does actually make sense as an actual classification, but it's not strictly speaking necessary.

Well two of my friends were involved, so I figured why not. The friends in question are Blade and you. Oh, and Flaredrick too.

Bionicle Mafia is serious business? For some it is, but in the end, it's in the Games and Trivia section. =P I personally nicknamed my type 'Type Negative Nothing', but please don't rush at me with pitchforks and torches, or go begrudgingly edit the wiki either. It's just a little joke for myself.

That's why its a joke name for myself, Tex. =P And I don't feel like doing random things for PHUN only, I'm not the most active player, but I show up enough most of the time, and I am CERTAINLY not sneaky or cunning. So I invented my own unofficial type. If people can get over their dislike, it might become official, but I'd probably be the only on the type list. =

That's why its a joke name for myself, Tex. =P And I don't feel like doing random things for PHUN only, I'm not the most active player, but I show up enough most of the time, and I am CERTAINLY not sneaky or cunning. So I invented my own unofficial type. If people can get over their dislike, it might become official, but I'd probably be the only on the type list. =

We are extremely discriminatory here in Mafia and refuse to accept Player Types that are not styled as "Type #".

I miss the days when mafia was just about PHUN :c

Mafia XII will change all that for sure c:

It sounds like Burnmad plans to try that with XI as well. It'll be nice to have some more "phun" games after the epic tale of lore that has been VIII, IX, and X.

*the Otter puts on his monocle, and pours himself and Jason a cup of tea*

So, how are you doing on this fine day, friend of mine? Ready to die painfully in a game of mafia?

EDIT: Really hoping this doesn't end up a repeat of "Cult Fortress" for me.

EDIT 2: Or "Cult Returns," for that matter. Uggh. To think that happened twice in a row...

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Pyro

Tyler Durden lasted two additional rounds, but Unit was lynched or killed immediately after killing you.

Unit, Negative, JL, Burnmad, and TR18 have all suffered the Pyro curse. ToD and Tyler Durden both survived the curse, although ToD only did so by openly admitting that he was the Pyro and promising to hunt down the Cult. Chro also avoided the curse, but the Pyro in VI operated differently than usual.

All in all, I think it's a very suspicious coincidence that the Pyro is so frequently and easily discovered. o__o

Who are the biggest faces in the Bionicle Mafia scene?

I'm assuming Tex is one of them. That is why I made a proposition for a new type that has a name fitting his rather choosy nature. I wish to hear back from him in no less than 0.01 milliseconds.

(Just kidding. Even if my type was made official, again, I'd probably be the only one on it. =P)

I like to think I'm a pretty big one. =P

Xae's the poster child for Type 2, iBrow is rather a fixture, as are Blade, Unit, Zakaro and Pulse. =P

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Xae's the poster child for Type 2, iBrow is rather a fixture, as are Blade, Unit, Zakaro and Pulse. =P

I HEARD MY NAME

I VOTE ME

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Maybe it's a sign it needs to be retired.................................................

nahhhhhh

dat display name .__.

Also probably, but only if we replace it permanently with the Raven.

I think it's a very suspicious coincidence that I was killed on the first night by the same role in two different games. And that the person who did it to me the first time was the person trying to get me back into these games...

Hmmmm....

It's nothing personal; the Second Age was filled to the brim with betrayals like that.

Who are the biggest faces in the Bionicle Mafia scene?

I'm assuming Tex is one of them. That is why I made a proposition for a new type that has a name fitting his rather choosy nature. I wish to hear back from him in no less than 0.01 milliseconds.

(Just kidding. Even if my type was made official, again, I'd probably be the only one on it. =P)

I mean I guess we could make it official, but we need to decide if it's 13 or 707.

Lloyd, Xaeraz, and Blade are always the first ones to pop to mind.

I guess me too. Lloyd, Xaeraz, Blade, me, Burnmad... Pulse has been becoming prominent, as have Portalfig, Zakaro and Canis. And if Ehks keeps his luck up, who knows what could happen (he should not have survived IX, all things considered).

I'll be that one guy who plays four games and then disappears for a while and comes back again and will probably complete the cycle forever and do you guys like how I'm not separating sentences and stuff here isn't it grand I like tacos having trouble following this yet how about now-ALSKDFJALKDFJ.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now