BIONICLE MAFIA: Two for all

Ehksidian

Day Final: Endgame

Ehks watched the sun as it set, watching as his time ruling over the island vanished along with the sun. The sky turned a deep blood red, which gradually faded into pure darkness. Not even the homes of the few remaining villagers had lights on.

Ehks stood, catching the coin he had been flipping. He looked down upon it, and smiled. It turned up heads. Ah, such an ironic thing now, since Norik had died. That poor, poor matoran.

Ehks pocketed the coin into wherever pockets existed, and went towards the Rahkshi’s hideout.

---

Canis knew it was endgame. He knew that the game was over. He knew that, after all this work, he was probably going to die tonight.That didn’t mean he had to go down without a fight, though. He ran through the town, searching out one particular individual: The Otter. Canis-or the Shadowed One, as he was better known as-kept running.

He finally found poor old Otter’s house, and kicked down the door. The Brotherhood villager woke with a start, to find his worst nightmare in the doorway. He had survived so long, too. He had hoped that he would win with his village.

His hope disappeared along with his body when Canis zapped him into nothing but powder.

The Otter (Brotherhood villager) Killed by Dark Hunters

Canis cursed. He had been sure that The Otter was a Rahkshi. He had hoped that maybe, just maybe, the Brotherhood wouldn’t kill him that night.

He wished that RG was still alive, and Norik was still alive. The Hunters might have won then.

---

“Alright, you guys are killing Canis, correct?”

Lhik-or Teridax-nodded. “Yes. We’re killing him. We’ve known who he was since the battle where we lost Pulse to Kranan.”

Baltarc-the Rahkshi of Rahi Control-smiled. “We got them good though. They didn’t even realize who Teridax was!”

“Actually...if Norik survived last night, and if Baltarc died...you might have lost. They did know. They knew Lhik was Teridax.”

Lhik cursed. “The Detective found me out?”

Ehks nodded.

“Why didn’t you tell us?”

“Because that would be unfair for the Hunters.”

Baltarc sank into his chair. “You’re just now thinking about things being unfair?”

“Hey now, I was just seeing what you guys planned, the Hunters never even bothered making a group like you d-”

Lhik held up his hand. “We don’t need to start arguing now.”

The door opened, and Blade walked in, followed by JiMing.

“Oh, hey guys.” Baltarc waved.

“Hey Baltarc. No one’s tried killing you tonight, I assume?” Blade asked. It was his job, after all. He was the Medic.

“No, no one has yet. In fact, I think Canis already killed someone.”

Blade nodded.

“The search for iBrow’s corpse isn’t going too well. I’ve stared at everything in town, and nothing has given information about his whereabouts.” JiMing told Ehks. He was the Detective, so it was his job to stare at things.

Ehks waved his hand. “No matter. I honestly doubt that he would have been useful as a corpse. His ghost helped you guys enough.”

JiMing shrugged. “Maybe he possessed his body and took the staff when you weren’t looking?”

“That’s silly and you know it.”

Ehks stood up. “Ok, guys, it’s time to actually kill Canis now. go on Baltarc. Kill him.”

Baltarc nodded, and went outside. The Rahkshi of Rahi Control was going to leave the most painful death for the last Hunter.

---

Canis had hoped he could have outrun the Brotherhood. He dashed through the woods, past the spot he and Teridax had first found Ehks, where a still-smoldering spot of land existed. He ran past that. He ran and ran, all the way to the coast. The island’s coast was a sheer rock wall, stretching down into the ocean below. The fall could kill a Matoran.

But Canis was stronger than that.

He heard rustling behind him, and turned to see a very familiar lavender Rahkshi emerge from the brush. Canis cursed, and turned to jump.

Baltarc screamed.

Canis leapt into the air, away from his certain doom.

He fell, fell farther than he ever had before. Finally, he hit the water and knew he had made a terrible mistake.

There were Takea Sharks all around the island. And Baltarc controlled Rahi.

Canis desperately tried to swim to the surface, only to find one of his arms broken. He tried swimming with one arm, but it was no use.

The sharks were upon him.

---

On the surface, Baltarc watched the water froth and turn red from the feeding frenzy happening. He didn’t even need to control the sharks to get it started. Sharks preferred wounded prey.

Canis (The Shadowed One) Killed by Rahkshi

Baltarc turned to return to the village. There would be no lynching that day.

The Hunters were gone. The island was Teridax’s to control.

---

Back in the town, Ehks and JiMing were having an intense discussion over who could have stolen the staff. Baltarc walked in in the middle of it.

“-’m telling you, I don’t think that Canis stole it. If he did, he wouldn’t have been running past here without it.”

“And I’m saying, he is desperate. He might have it, after all. He isn’t dead yet.”

Baltarc cleared his throat. “Yes he is.”

“...Oh.”

Right behind Baltarc, though, stood JL. The other Detective smelled Baltarc, and then yelled out loud, “Yep! Definitely a Rahkshi!”

Ehks turned to look at the newcomer, and raised a questioning eyebrow.

“What? It’s true.”

Ehks sighed. He then asked JL a question:

“Do you know where the Staff is?”

“No idea.”

Ehks cursed. “We might have to wait until morning after all.”

---

The sun came up, though it seemed slightly…darker than usual. Ehks looked up, and hoped dearly that he wouldn’t be trapped here with the other matoran. He walked up to the platform, and cleared his throat.

“Ladies and gentlemen! The Hunters have been eradicated! They no longer control you!”

The entire crowd of Matoran cheered.

“Which means now Teridax has control over the island.”

The cheering instantly stopped.

“Oh come on guys, I’m not going to make life that bad…” Lhik murmured.

Ehks shot him a pointed glance.

“However...there is an issue. I do not have the staff. That means the dead may stay dead. And everyone may be trapped on the island.”

The crowd remained silent.

“Anyone know where it is?”

The silence roared.

“...Ok then. Guess not. So, that means everyone stays dea-”

“Not so fast.”

A figure emerged from Jim’s house. A figure with many deep, very deadly wounds in his chest.

“Jim? I thought you were dead. I mean, your ghost was helping the Brotherhood out…”

“Oh, I am dead. The staff has let me walk around, though. After it swept me up in the blizzard, I found myself back in my home. Then I realized I could walk. I was dead, yet I could walk and talk.”

Ehks looked puzzled.

“The staff is magic.”

“Oh.”

Jim rolled his shoulders. “And, now that the ones who killed me are dead...I can safely return the staff to you so everyone can live again.”

Ehks smiled. “So, you had it for safe keeping all along?”

“Actually, I just found it in my house last night.”

“...Who had it before, then?”

Jim shrugged. “I don’t know. It doesn’t matter, the game is over.”

He tossed the staff towards Ehks, and Ehks caught it rather ungracefully.

“And it’s time for me to stay dead.”

With that, Jim collapsed onto the ground, and simply disappeared. Poof. Gone. No body, no smoke, nothing at all. Just...gone.

“That was...interesting. Oh well. No matter. Now everyone can live again!” Ehks slammed the staff into the ground, and told the staff to bring everyone back to life.

Instead, everyone’s head exploded. Rather violently, too.

“Oh come on!” Ehks growled. He slammed the staff into the ground, this time trying to kill everyone.

Their bodies exploded this time.

“Alright staff, please, just bring everyone back to life.”

Ehks began raising the staff to slam again, but a hand behind him stopped him. Chro-the one who had been dead night one-was holding the staff.

“I don’t think it likes being slammed into the ground.”

“...oh. right. it’s alive.”

Chro nodded. “Now then, everyone is alive. Don’t. Slam. It.”

Ehls nodded, and let go of the staff. Chro took it, and looked at Ehks. “Well, it’s my turn now. Adios, Ehks.”

With that, Chro and the entire population of the island teleported somewhere else. Including Ehks.

The end.

I'm glad I got to host my first game after only playing in 5 games. Thanks everyone for playing Two For All!

(and i vote chro)

oh

right

Norik's role. Here you go.

Bribed Matoran: This Brotherhood matoran was given a huge sum of money by the Shadowed One to kill off his fellow matoran. Every night, he had a 50% chance of killing a victim, and blaming it on another. If their framed victim was chosen to be lynched, the Bribed Matoran would die instead. If the Bribed Matoran was chosen to be lynched, however, their framed victim would die in place of them. When investigated, appeared as a Brotherhood Villager. Won with the Hunters.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

YES!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SWEET VICTORY!

Aaahhh good game, Dark Hunters, you almost got us. Maybe you shouldn't have killed iBrow after all. =P

Also, thanks for thinking I was the Medic. Blade's a sneaky one, is't he?

Anyways, why not Chro?

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-Wanted Blade to protect him

-Wanted Blade to protect him again

-Somehow survived as a prime suspect of Burnmad's (that doesn't happen)

-Refused to vote the round you were in trouble (thankfully Pupwa stepped in)

-Tried to get Blade lynched because "he might be the body double" - convenient excuse to kill the Medic

That.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I blame iBrow for the Baltarc thing.

But anyway, the next game will be started soon. Not today soon, perhaps not even tomorrow soon, but it'll definitely be ready before February 1st.

Now here's my dilemma... I have a few different ideas for games that I'd like to run, but I don't know what you guys would like to play. And so I ask you, Nightwatch, Fear, or something else? ;)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits