Complete Bionicle Collection

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but considering i dont do too much MOC work, i figured this is about as creative as i get. After years of collecting, i finally have what is to me a complete bionicle collection. What is missing is the original mcdonalds promotions and european promotions, and the yellow jetrax t6. However, included is every bionicle set that went on sale in the US, including sets such as ultimate dume. I tried to take semi professional pictures (table covered with white paper and a white back drop) but please give some advice on that if you have any. all pictures were taken with my phone so if that doesnt screem photo-noob, idk what does. anyway, heres my complete collection :)

Bionicle Collection

Also, if you think any sets are missing and should be included, please let me know. or if you know anywhere i can get those sets, please let me know.

Nice collection! I myself have had all the sets. i actually just sold some sets as a part of my quest, but before that, i owned every set ever made, including the promo sets and almost all of the combo/alternative models. Do you have any of the combo models as well? One of my favorite things, was having all the Rahi and all their respective combo models built together all at the same time. IT took me forever to pull it off!

Great collection.

MC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

wow, thanks for the feed back everyone!

first off, thanks windrider for moving this to the correct forum! i dont post too often... :(

mask collector, wow sounds like quite the impressive collection! i onyl ever bought one of each set that went on sale, so i never had enough to make the combination sets that only had instructions in the back and werent marketed as individual sets :/

master of all kopekes, it did take quite a long time to upload... several hours. and one picture was giving the site problems so i thought i would have to redo the entire batch but it managed to upload everything but the one so it was just a quick fix! :)

and thanks for the words, xonar :) unfortunatly, i dont think the black fikou was an actual set that went on sale and was just a way to repourpose toa onua's parts so that is why it doesnt appear in my collection.

thanks for posting, guys :)