Toa mahri jaller

Heartlight is always a plus. Love when people throw one in!

I like that most of this creation is custom. You've moved away from molded limb and torso parts, which is always an adventure in itself. I think your limbs are of higher quality than the torso, which looks very blocky with the half beams covering the front. Unless this is supposed to create a sort of lamellar armor, in which case you did quite well.

One more thing, though, is if you have black 3-axles, they would better suit than the light grey peppered throughout. It's not a huge deal but it may make for a more pleasing presentation.

Pretty nice!
I'd suggest using some actual armor on the torso instead of all those liftarms; as it is now, it's way too blocky.

3 words, TOO. MUCH. BLACK. This is an Toa of fire, not an Toa of Earth.

There are plenty of color variations in the story - who's to say there couldn't be a Toa of Fire with some black on their armor? If it was entirely black, sure, your point would hold more water, but there's enough red and orange present on the build to convey the fire Toa look nicely. :)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Heartlight is always a plus. Love when people throw one in!

I like that most of this creation is custom. You've moved away from molded limb and torso parts, which is always an adventure in itself. I think your limbs are of higher quality than the torso, which looks very blocky with the half beams covering the front. Unless this is supposed to create a sort of lamellar armor, in which case you did quite well.

One more thing, though, is if you have black 3-axles, they would better suit than the light grey peppered throughout. It's not a huge deal but it may make for a more pleasing presentation.

agreed with the hearthligh.

I didnt intended it to be a lamellar armor, since I was trying to make the chest similar to the matoran torso-piece from 2003, because I think the 2007 chestplate is way too large for my liking

yes I wish I had more black 3-axles, I only have two of them and one is missing

Yes I agree but I dont have many dark-red technic pieces to add more color, so I went with black

Pretty nice!

I'd suggest using some actual armor on the torso instead of all those liftarms; as it is now, it's way too blocky.

There are plenty of color variations in the story - who's to say there couldn't be a Toa of Fire with some black on their armor? If it was entirely black, sure, your point would hold more water, but there's enough red and orange present on the build to convey the fire Toa look nicely. :)

agreed sometimes I think he is a little blocky, but do you think of any armour piece that could fit him, I will gladly accept suggestions :)

Edited by Fabioman84