BIONICLE MAFIA 0.3: Live Free or Go Cult

Voltex

Bionicle Mafia 0: Training and Experiments

Welcome to the Bionicle Mafia 0 facility, where all Mafia-related Training and Experimentation occurs. The purpose of this facility is to allow potential new GMs (or even older ones!) to try out brand new ideas and to gain experience in running full-size Mafia games on BZPower and other forums (not that we would know anything about that, of course).

The games that are run in this facility shall be small (no more than 10-15 players!), and shall hopefully run smoothly and quickly as a result. Each game in this facility will have two GMs: the first is the Mentor, a member with numerous experiences hosting or playing Mafia in the past that is teaching the second (the Rookie) how to host in an effective manner. Or a semi-effective manner. The Rookie probably isn't learning anything at all.

All games in this facility shall be run concurrently with the larger Main Series and Side Series games of the forum and within their own topics, so do not worry yourselves about those.

And now, let our latest experiment, Live Free or Go Cult, begin!

(Wait for ShadowVezon to post the game 'n such all)

(I reserved Spot #4 for moi since there is no Spot 19)

Edited by Freelancer Tex

Right then.
BIONICLE MAFIA 0.3: LIVE FREE OR GO CULT
Introduction (Part 1)
Somewhere, I don't really know where, was the Necronomicon. And inside, was a Skakdi, armour pitch black (except his face and part of his feet). He had been trapped there since a group of Matoran, including a Necromancer, had gone to his Seaside Mansion and trapped him. However, since he first found out about the Mafia, he had been watching. He had been particularly intrigued by the Staff of Unlimited Power that the Hosts had used. At first, he couldn't join them, as it would have been stupid to enter himself. However, he had managed to mind control some Matoran, who he sent in in his place. Despite being stuck in the Necronomicon, he had still been able to control his henchmen, just with more effort. Eventually, he had finished his creation, and he used it to free himself. He then teleported the book as far away as possible. He wanted to test his powers, and so he found an obscure village.

In a random village nowhere particular, there were 10 Matoran. Most of them had grown used to death, and most of them had died more than once. They were happy that they weren't being murdered for once. But a few of them were sure they saw a dark figure in the distance occasionally recently, who would quickly disappear when seen. One day, they were all in an inn, minus one of them, when said one of them came bursting in. He started shouting about a note and free donuts. They all went to see, though some suspiciously, as they remembered Metru-Le.

(Intro Part 2 to come)
Rules
1. All BZP rules apply as normal.
2. There will be 2 days per round, I will hopefully set a time to post by, although I might count posts if they are one or two minutes late.
3. No screenshots in the topic.
4. Vote changing is unlimited for now, but if it gets out of hand, I'll make it one change only. Also, tell me who it's being changed from, otherwise it gets confusing.
5. Roles will be PMed, as usual. If you don't get one, don't state it. Not even if you want to trick the Village with it.
Roles
Pro-Town
Villager X13 - Can vote in the day for one person. That's it for the Villager. Weak, yet crucial.
Detective X1 - Can investigate a player each round, and find out their role. He also makes the suspect lists, so if he dies, there can be no more. Try and keep him alive.
Anti-Town
Cult Leader X1 - Each night, if he doesn't have a Cultist, he converts one player into one. If he has one, the Cultist will kill a player each night.
Cultist X2 - Converted by the Cult Leader, his life is dependent on the Cult Leader. If the Leader dies, so does the Cultist, so he has good reason to help him. Kills a player each night. Due to village expansion, there are two to start with. But when one dies, there can only be one. Or none.
Player List

0. Zero: Maverick Hunter

1. A Vox in a Box (Voxumo) Lynched Round 6, Villager

2. Chro Killed by Cult (on The Dapper Man's orders) Round 3, Villager

3. Blade

4. Freelancer Tex Killed by Cult Round 1, Villager

5. The Dapper Man Lynched Round 2, Villager

6. ZakarOh Killed by Cult Night 8, Villager

7. MaliceGhost Lynched Day 5, Villager

8. Pulsating Explosive Killed by Cult Round 4, Villager

9. Pupwa21 Lynched Day 4, Villager

10. Man of Miracles Lynched Round 3, Detective

11. Punished Snake Killed by Cult Round 7, Villager

12. Norik Lynched Round 1, Cultist

13. Toa Kranan Lynched Day 7, Villager

14. Taka Nuvia Killed by Cult Night 6

15. -JL-

16. Protalgif Lynched Round 4, Villager

17. Canis Lycaon Killed by Cult Round 2, Villager

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

spot numero uno please.. since there is no spot 18. I feel your pain Tex.. i feel your pain..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

spot numero uno please.. since there is no spot 18. I feel your pain Tex.. i feel your pain..

Hey! I should be the one to be number one! I asked to join first!

Honestly, how inconsiderate! (sarcasm mode active)

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I could fit in another 5 players. I'll see if I can fit everyone in.

EDIT: The player list has expanded to 15 players. Everyone here has a place, the second part of the Introduction, and PMs, are coming soon.

EDIT 2: Feel free to Filler post.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

You need to extend the number of roles now. =P

And now I'm not on the list! Even though I posted first!

How come everyone just ignored me?

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Well, I've added in six other people already, I could add you in. But you'd probably be the last. I can't add in every last late person.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I would offer to drop out of this game to make space for others... but you know, I'm dead in both of the other games going on right now, so I might as well keep myself occupied here. XD

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Nah, it's fine. Honestly, I'm more worried about later games, considering that this game has a player count of 17.

In future people can just accept that they can't play every game. :P

This'll still work out fine, though. 17 is actually really small compared to recent games (VIII, IX, X, Mirror and Two have all needed at least 26 players, I believe).

INTRODUCTION PART 2

All the Matoran, tall and small, made their way to the centre of the Village. They were all wary, Zakaro especially, since he had created Metru-Le. When they got to the village square, they were surprised to see that their number had almost doubled since they left the Inn. Also to their surprise, there were actually Donuts by the letter. The note said:

"Welcome, one and all. I go by many names, but you can call me ShadowVezon. You all know who I am. Luckily for you, I'm not ripping off Zakaro's game. All of you are here to play my simple game. Matoran, VS Cult. Some of you'll remember that name. But you'll find some twists here. The Cult will find out who they are. I'll be seeing you all soon. Toodles.

Most of the Villagers just blinked, but one or two caught a glimpse of a Black Armoured Skakdi merrily dissapearing into thick, foggy thin air. The Villagers then decided that since they had until Night before the death began, they could at least eat some Donuts first. They then turned, and found the bag gone. In it's place was a note, that said "I O U One Bag of Donuts. Too bad." That made them cross. So they returned to the Inn and had some drinks.

ShadowVezon appeared on a hilltop, overlooking the Village. He was holding a laptop, which had the Bionicle Mafia Wiki open, and a bag of Donuts, of which he was eating. He looked down at the Villagers returning to their houses after their drink, and smirked. Soon, the massacre would begin. First, he had to get his Agent to contact the Cultists.

PMs to come. Tomorrow. (School, unfortunately. School and Time Zones)

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Oops. I thought I put everyone on the list. Luckily, I haven't given Roles out yet, due to time constraints. PMs will be given out tomorrow, like I said earlier.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy