• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Join the Noobicorn Inc. Fan Comic Contest

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,136 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2014 - 02:36 PM

BZPower Member Dr. Giggles is fab lets me know that he is hosting the Noobicorn Inc. Fan Comic Contest in his Noobicorn Inc. topic. Starting January 4th and ending on the 20th, you are encouraged to enter your fan comic (hand-drawn comics are allowed, too!) to be one of the three winners selected by judging on January 25th. Winners can earn guest star spots in the Noobicorn Inc. comic and get to co-author comics, depending on their place. It's been quite a while since BZPower has last had a comics contest, so to see members hosting them is definitely welcome. Check it out!

View the full article

#2 Offline Nathan Evo

Nathan Evo
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,365 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2014 - 05:42 PM

I'm going to be very disappointed if this contest doesn't see a BAC entry.
"I'm on Toxic Reapa's home planet, and I've found a cocoon full of what I assume are younger versions of Toxic Reapa's deadly species.
My instincts say I should trash it!"

#3 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2014 - 02:03 PM

I'm going to be very disappointed if this contest doesn't see a BAC entry.

Well be disappointed caus there is only 3 people entering so far 

-Tahukan

#4 Online -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,301 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jan 24 2014 - 03:01 PM

Even I entered, lol. There's still time!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users