• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

LDD RWBY Weapons

MOC RWBY Rooster Teeth

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Offline KZN02

KZN02
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 980 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2014 - 09:12 PM

Building these for the past month or so. Some weapons I won't build because their transformation mechanisms are way beyond me, so don't ask unless I somehow get a stroke of genius or something.

Gallery

#2 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,146 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2014 - 10:16 PM

Ok while never having scene RWBY i must admit those weapons are bloody awesome.. i especially like the scythe/gun thing. Reminds me of something i made before.

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

#3 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2014 - 10:17 PM

I like Storm Flower and Myrtnaster or whatever the wording is. Though I must say that Ember Celica looks too bulky. But they look very good indeed. Are you planning on doing all the weapons?

Vox is a Ninja in a box.

Edited by Punished Snake, Jan 07 2014 - 10:18 PM.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#4 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,146 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2014 - 10:28 PM

I like Storm Flower and Myrtnaster or whatever the wording is. Though I must say that Ember Celica looks too bulky. But they look very good indeed. Are you planning on doing all the weapons?

Vox is a Ninja in a box.

Behold my Ninja powers of the box.

Edit: Please keep discussion to the MOCs themselves.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-, Jan 07 2014 - 10:58 PM.

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

#5 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

• 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 07 2014 - 10:37 PM

As a fan of RWBY, I must say, these are spectacular. They match the weapons in the show almost perfectly, and as close as you could possibly get with LEGO pieces.

4_-_drift_force_teaser_v2.jpg

#6 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2014 - 10:40 PM

I would really like to see Nora's hammer in LDD or in built form. Built, would look sorta like Light Teridax's war hammer.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#7 Offline KZN02

KZN02
  • Members

• 980 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2014 - 10:51 PM

Vox is a Ninja in a box.

As I said on the first post, some weapons I won't make because the transformation mechanisms are completely beyond me (at the moment), so it's very unlikely I will build them.

#8 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 641 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2014 - 11:22 PM

They look alright, the Ember Celica looks awesome but yet odd as well. Myrtenaster is good, like the use of HF weapon parts but i think it look like it need to be work on. The Gambol Shroud i am not a big fan of but it not that good and vary odd in my opinion. The StormFlower is really good because it's small and easy to make. Now the Crescent Rose is my favorite out of all of them, love the use of chirox weapon piece and also love how it looks when it change to scythe and sniper.

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

#9 Offline Takal

Takal
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 45 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2014 - 02:11 PM

Weiss' and Yang's weapons look great, KZN02. The detail on Weiss' in particular really stands out, though I suppose it might not have been entirely intentional detail. I'd love to see you work on what you've already got before moving on, though. You've put enough detail on those two that you've made it clear you can pull off the others in more detail or with more cladding. Keep it up.

It's not illegal, it's just cheating.

#10 Offline KZN02

KZN02
  • Members

• 980 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2014 - 02:19 PM

Updated gallery with Sun Wukong's Gunchaku.

#11 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2014 - 03:49 PM

The Gunchaku looks great. I like the way the colors blend to a nice warm feeling. Also I like the AK-130. It looks almost like the real robot that attack Adam and Blake.

BZPRPG Profiles

#12 Offline KZN02

KZN02
  • Members

• 980 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2014 - 01:36 PM

Updated gallery with Penny's Puppeteer.

#13 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,738 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2014 - 03:24 PM

Myrtlenaster is my favorite there. Looks like a boss sword! It looks so sharp.

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#14 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2014 - 12:41 AM

I like the Puppeteer. The HF sword being hidden in the middle makes it look good. Though the little green line for the logo part of the sword looks to then. But still it looks great.

BZPRPG Profiles

#15 Offline 16N1K4

16N1K4
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 250 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2014 - 03:18 PM

I'm a little new to the series, so I've only seen the weapons of Team RWBY so far.

• I have to say, Weiss's weapon is my favorite of the bunch. It has incredible detail.

• I also like Ruby's scythe-slash-sniper rifle, especially how easy it is to change it from scythe to rifle.

The other weapons, as well as the robot, are pretty cool too, but it's the Myrtenaster and the Crescent Rose that stand out for me.

Well done!

Not sure I can show my site in my sig, so I'll just show you a picture from it.
Posted Image
The former piraka570.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users