Wave Start/End Times

I'm new to Hero Factory and I haven't collected any Constraction Figures since BIONICLE ended. I was wondering what the wave release schedule is like each year. Like when do they stop selling Brain Attack and when does the next series start? I wanted to start collecting Brain Attack but it looks like Wave 1 is already gone off the shelves, and I'm having a hard time finding Wave 2, because it's sold out in most retailers now. Is Wave 2 ending too?

Also, quite often stores don't empty out their inventory quite as fast as LEGO would like, so you might be able to find some older ones there.

Or basically anywhere (Amazon, Ebay, Bricklink, etc.) online.

Edited by Master of all Kopekes
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Managed to grab a few from both Brain Attack waves online. Anyone know about when they're going out of stock for good?

I just got my Brain Attack figures in the mail. I see that they come in slightly different pouch sizes, like Aquagon has a smaller bag than Ogrum. Are they supposed to be the same wave/series/price range?

Edited by Makaru

Managed to grab a few from both Brain Attack waves online. Anyone know about when they're going out of stock for good?

I just got my Brain Attack figures in the mail. I see that they come in slightly different pouch sizes, like Aquagon has a smaller bag than Ogrum. Are they supposed to be the same wave/series/price range?

The bags are more or less indicative of price point. The smallest bags are for small sets ($8.99 in the Breakout series, $9.99 in the Brain Attack and Invasion from Below series). The slightly larger bags are for the medium-sized sets ($12.99 in the Breakout and Brain Attack series, $14.99 in the Legends of Chima theme and the Invasion from Below series). The largest bags (used for sets like Furno XL, Dragon Bolt, Splitter Beast, and Evo XL Machine) are used for large sets. Each of the sets in these bags costs at least $19.99; Evo XL Machine costs $24.99. Larger sets like Jet Rocka come in boxes.

Aquagon and Ogrum are from separate waves (Ogrum is from the first half of 2013; Aquagon is from the second half) but they are both from the Brain Attack series, and which wave they come in is not related to the size of the packaging.

The bags are more or less indicative of price point. The smallest bags are for small sets ($8.99 in the Breakout series, $9.99 in the Brain Attack and Invasion from Below series). The slightly larger bags are for the medium-sized sets ($12.99 in the Breakout and Brain Attack series, $14.99 in the Legends of Chima theme and the Invasion from Below series). The largest bags (used for sets like Furno XL, Dragon Bolt, Splitter Beast, and Evo XL Machine) are used for large sets. Each of the sets in these bags costs at least $19.99; Evo XL Machine costs $24.99. Larger sets like Jet Rocka come in boxes.

Aquagon and Ogrum are from separate waves (Ogrum is from the first half of 2013; Aquagon is from the second half) but they are both from the Brain Attack series, and which wave they come in is not related to the size of the packaging.

Oh wow. I thought there were only two sizes, like the XL and then the standard. I got the medium and smalls for the same price, like $12 :/ #scammed