Who is Hapori Tohu?

fishers64

Oh I doubt it. He's just Black Six's puppet, with no story whatsoever.

^

^

^

^

SARCASM THAT'S SARCASM.

I think the BZPower Wiki has a page on HT's history? Maybe? But yeah, he is the founder of BZP and the matter to Hapori Dume's antimatter.

EDIT: wow I really should've suspected that this thread was going to be completely awesome

and that this thread is now canon Tohu mythos

Edited by Master of all Kopekes
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

He represents the Seven Deadly Sins.

His ogling pink eyes represent Lust.

His gaping maw represents Gluttony.

His gilded gears represent Greed.

His lack of a body represents Sloth.

The flames bursting behind Him represent Wrath.

His furrowed, discontent brow represents Envy.

His very status as mascot represents Pride.

Look upon Tohu, and see the vices of mankind made real. Tohu is not a God, but a Demon, one whose display is not a gift, but a warning. Heed the warning, young BZPers. Stray not from the righteous path.

• Upvote 5

Listen, this is top secret stuff okay?

Hapori Tohu is the guardian of all creativity - he transforms and diverts it throughout the member populace, allowing us and all others to achieve our ultimate creative potential. It is a well known fact that Hapori Tohu is all knowing, all seeing, and just in every way. Anyone who dares say otherwise will find themselves....corrected.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Hapori:

• Can stare at you with six billion eyes at once, and could use more, but doesn't feel like it
  • Is Hapori Dume, he was using a disguise for a publicity stunt
  • Is in possession of a Komau, as demonstrated above
  • Knows the password to Black Six's computer, logs on regularly to see what he's up to
  • Can detach his head from his body to fit in small spaces
  • Has mad writing skills, and is confirmed to be a well-known BZPRPG'er- we're not sure which one
  • Is a cyborg-ninja-cowboy-zombie-samurai-alien-space marine
  • Forged the legendary BANHAMMER himself, using a pressure-cooker
  • Is good friends with most currently revered deities
  • Is probably going to post in this very topic sooner or later
  • Knows Kung-Fu. His Kung-Fu is stronger than yours, without exception.
  • Can find a needle in anything. He can pull a needle out of your foot, for example
  • Is a good chef, even if he does drizzle his meals in melted plastic
  • Has won THE GAME on more than one occasion
  • Can dodge thousands of projectiles at once
  • Is fluent in every single language except for the ones that are currently in use
  • Is the only individual to receive the designation "Super-Crazy-Awesome" from an official government body
  • Knows your address, place of work, frequent hangouts and those of all your family members
Edited by The Dapper Man
  • Upvote 1

Morally unambiguous.

Nope, you're all wrong. Hapori Tohu died long ago. It was chronicled in one of Dark709's movies but I can't remember which one. I think it was the second. I literally learned everything from Dark709's works. Like Lerahk is canonically obsessed with Sprite. I guarantee you that is a canon thing despite what anyone affiliated with any BIONICLE Story Team tells you. Anyway, Tohu is dead.

Edited by Nathan Evo

This is Hapori Tohu:

1343373716_0a78f94633.jpg

The only thing that could make that more perfect would be painted / dyed yellow gears on the back of His head. :) Great MOC, as always. It is a worthy representation of our protector.

BTW, this topic ought to go on the front page.

Edited by XONAR
  • Upvote 1
Bliss.png

Hapori Tohu is life

Hapori Tohu is love

Hapori Tohu is creation

Hapori Tohu is infallible

Hapori Tohu is vengeful

Hapori Tohu shall guide us from the darkness to the promised land

Hapori Tohu is Idris Elba

Hapori Tohu will destroy us all.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

He represents the Seven Deadly Sins.

His ogling pink eyes represent Lust.

His gaping maw represents Gluttony.

His gilded gears represent Greed.

His lack of a body represents Sloth.

The flames bursting behind Him represent Wrath.

His furrowed, discontent brow represents Envy.

His very status as mascot represents Pride.

Look upon Tohu, and see the vices of mankind made real. Tohu is not a God, but a Demon, one whose display is not a gift, but a warning. Heed the warning, young BZPers. Stray not from the righteous path.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Hapori Tohu is TRACKS

Hapori Tohu is life

Hapori Tohu is love

Hapori Tohu is creation

Hapori Tohu is infallible

Hapori Tohu is vengeful

Hapori Tohu shall guide us from the darkness to the promised land

Hapori Tohu is Idris Elba

Hapori Tohu will destroy us all.

Hapori Tohu is EVERYTHING

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Hapori Tohu is the third Great Spirit Robot, destined to explore the known and unknown universe. Every time a new member joins the site, a new unit is created, known as a "Self-MOC," and a faint mind link is established between user and Self-MOC. What we may believe to be sudden ideas are actually the experiences of our Self-MOC relayed back to us in a form we can understand.

Back in 2004, a team of Vahki-like robots were created for this universe, and they had a brief "I, Robot" period where they decided the best way to protect the MOCtoran is by taking over, which lead to the rule of Hapori Dume, but the courageous admins were able to vanquish them and restore Tohu's power.

Also, Black Six, and possibly Bonesiii, is a Great Being in disguise, sent here to monitor the mind link and observe the experiment's progress.

• Upvote 2

I honestly have no idea who or what Hapori Tohu is, but he sounds like someone who would happily watch back to back marathons of Lost, Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad with me while we both enjoyed some sweet tea. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I honestly have no idea who or what Hapori Tohu is, but he sounds like someone who would happily watch back to back marathons of Lost, Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad with me while we both enjoyed some sweet tea. B-)

He would also probably enjoy sipping some of your blood at the same time, served in a martini glass with skewered okay I guess I'm not going too get to graphic here.

Edit: I'm so happy that I inspired fishers64 to create this thread. :D

Edited by Master of all Kopekes
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Hapori Tohu is the Lord of BZPower. Question him not!

(Unless you are Hapori Dume)

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Hapori Tohu's name very roughly means "community protector" in Maori. VERY roughly. I think "Tohu" is actually a verb.

As for WHAT he is beyond that... a logo. I'm sorry I don't have the sense of humor some of you guys have, okay? :P

Actually, I think it would better be translated as "community advisor" or "community symbol." Tohu has quite of bit of nominative meanings, so I could be wrong.

-Rez

EDIT: Anyone else find it creepy that only the top part of Hapori Tohu's face can be seen in the banner at the top of the page? It's like he's constantly stalking you...

Edited by Reznas

Hapori Tohu's name very roughly means "community protector" in Maori. VERY roughly. I think "Tohu" is actually a verb.

As for WHAT he is beyond that... a logo. I'm sorry I don't have the sense of humor some of you guys have, okay? :P

Actually, I think it would better be translated as "community advisor" or "community symbol." Tohu has quite of bit of nominative meanings, so I could be wrong.

-Rez

EDIT: Anyone else find it creepy that only the top part of Hapori Tohu's face can be seen in the banner at the top of the page? It's like he's constantly stalking you...

As a fairly longtime member, I'm pretty sure 'community symbol' was the intended meaning.

Now that you mention it, the red eyes peering over the wall are slightly intimidating.

I'd say he's more of a mascot than a logo.

A disembodied head mascot. He searches the world for his body. Long ago, a contest was held, with prizes for whoever could bring him this body. Sadly, no one was able to produce the golden gears needed.

Hapori Tohu is that guy you see over there. :P The one you always see no matter where and when you are. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

He's like fire and ice and rage,

the burning core of the stars,

Love and pride and hate,

and he is wonderful.

Edited by Timelady Gallade

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Hapori Tohu, as we know him, is a floating head. However, what one might not know is that he is not one being and is actually made up smaller nano-robots that are initially cylindrical in shape, but currently resemble the maskless heads of early BIONICLE sets, and they are disguised this way as they were exiled from another planet where the BIONICLE equivalent led to their downfall as rulers of the entire planet. Being made of nano-robots allows the Hapori Tohu to reassemble itself into different forms, one being the famous Hapori Dume form he took almost ten years ago in a failed attempt at keeping up its disguise, but it figured that it wasn't too effective.

Its eyes are lasers, piercing the minds of all who look at it, so it can then search those minds for information about current affairs. Its gears are actually detachable weapons, which it can throw if it ever gets discovered, in self-defence. Should its plans for the future ever get discovered, it will send out a signal calling many more of the nano-robots that make up the Tohu, so that it may assemble a terrifyingly large body and destroy this planet and all that lives on it.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.