Unity. Duty. Something...

TBK

I haz announzement: I am finally taking the ACT march 12, which means that for the next couple of weeks, comic-making is going to take backstage. I'm not saying I can't make any comics in that time, but just don't expect much-- I need to pour my dedication and free time into this thing. I apologize, and many thanks for understanding!

I don't think the entire comic loaded for me. I got 2 rows of panels, and the rest of it was entirely black...

The last comic? The whole thing loaded for me, so I'm not sure what the issue could be. :/ The same thing happens to me sometimes because my connection resets in the middle of the page load, so the only suggestion I've got is to refresh the page.

Is that more characters to be found guy a Vahki?

:3

Actually, in several aspects, yes... ever heard of a toasterbot? ;)

• Upvote 1

sig8.png

I googled sailing stones. That is weird. And awesome, in a sense. :P

Updated character sheet coming tomorrow. (Sorry, Tom isn't gonna be listed on it... yet)

UPDATE: Character sheet renewed!

You, sir, captured my fabulous personality perfectly. *majestically flips hair*

Is that more characters to be found guy a Vahki?

:3

Actually, in several aspects, yes... ever heard of a toasterbot? ;)

THE LEGEND OF THE TOASTERBOT CONTINUES... *PaChing*

Edited by Loganto The Bo-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

• 3 weeks later...

These are amazing. Simply amazing. I can't believe how many time I passed this and payed it no attention.

Now that I know that the Exdee Veetoo is being used for this bundle of awesomeness, I'll definetly start working on it more.

I know! Isn't it exciting? I can't wait to see how fabulous they all look in VeeToo.

These are amazing. Simply amazing. I can't believe how many time I passed this and payed it no attention.

Now that I know that the Exdee Veetoo is being used for this bundle of awesomeness, I'll definetly start working on it more.

I know! Isn't it exciting? I can't wait to see how fabulous they all look in VeeToo.
I'm trying to make a Vahi so I can make my mask in Veetoo, and when there are more PGS slots open I'll definitely PGS for these. (Just used 'PGS' as a verb; I feel so boss today.)

Sorry to leave ya hanging like that, guys. =P Actually, the next comic is all planned out, but it may be just a little bit longer until I get it finished. I've had a few real-life setbacks, and I'm also working on a bigger project on the side (which you all might really enjoy when we've released it -- keep an eye out for that). Anyway, just hold tight a bit longer-- I'll be whipping out comics again soon!

sig8.png

Sorry to leave ya hanging like that, guys. =P Actually, the next comic is all planned out, but it may be just a little bit longer until I get it finished. I've had a few real-life setbacks, and I'm also working on a bigger project on the side (which you all might really enjoy when we've released it -- keep an eye out for that). Anyway, just hold tight a bit longer-- I'll be whipping out comics again soon!

That's great! I can't wait. I wonder what the project is.... *strokes mask* Hmmm....

Real-life setbacks. The bane of all comic-makers.

-:b::i::m_o::c::r::y:

• Upvote 3

:I

Real-life setbacks. The bane of all comic-makers.

- :b: :i: :m_o: :c: :r: :y:

Indeed.

Can't wait for more of these!

The "bigger project" might have something to do with me.

Just a little

I'm sure it will cause lots of mayhem

'Tis true

In fact, I think you all are gonna enjoy this project as as much as any comic.

:D

I just realized you have 100 replies! Great job! I think I'll go post those new mask views I made for the Exdee Veetoo.

• 3 months later...

did you actually try out that stuff, or did you just smoosh together the most ridiculous combination of simultaneous activities you could think of?

Those are actually all activites I'm participating in... but not necessarily all simultaneously on a longboard :P

sig8.png

Bohrok Lord! How long has it been? 5 years?

Indeed, things have wildly changed all around... and I just recently came back from a 3-year'ish absence, so I wasn't around to see a lot of it. :P In any case, it's good to see you still around!

sig8.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I was just wondering if we can get an update on the situation. I'm kinda curious what has all the comic makers so preoccupied right now! :P

I don't know what might be keeping other comic makers busy, but I do know that TBK has been working on something with me for awhile (and after it's finished there's another thing), so that's eating up time, without taking into account everything else he normally does.