The Fire That Won't Dim

Guess who it is!

When I found that mask on LDD, I thought to myself I had to do a revamp of the most iconic character from the Bionicle Universe. Here he is, ladies and gents, in all his pixelated glory.

Epic Pose!

Front

Side

Back

Hope you guys like! C&C is more than welcome, as always! :D

Stay tuned for more things till the end of January!

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Which version of the hau is that? 2001 or 2010? But none the way you made his right arm look way similar to the original version is awesome.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I like your use of Knights Kingdom pieces on Tahu. The neck is a little to long for my taste though, and he's slightly hunchbacked.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

Which version of the hau is that? 2001 or 2010? But none the way you made his right arm look way similar to the original version is awesome.

I think it's the 2010 one, because of the cross-hole, and it is the only one on LDD. I didn't think it'd make much of a difference.

Thanks for your feedback! I'll be posting your PBZP soon :D Sorry for the wait.

I like your use of Knights Kingdom pieces on Tahu. The neck is a little to long for my taste though, and he's slightly hunchbacked.

The fact that he's slightly hunchbacked is intentional; I was trying to mimic his posture in one of the comics I'd seen long ago. Not sure which one though.

Also, those KK pieces are some of my favorite System decorative elements. I just love the curving and texture on them.

Thanks for your comment!

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

I think it's the 2010 one, because of the cross-hole, and it is the only one on LDD. I didn't think it'd make much of a difference.

Thanks for your feedback! I'll be posting your PBZP soon :D Sorry for the wait.

The fact that he's slightly hunchbacked is intentional; I was trying to mimic his posture in one of the comics I'd seen long ago. Not sure which one though.

Also, those KK pieces are some of my favorite System decorative elements. I just love the curving and texture on them.

Thanks for your comment!

Ah ok. And it really does not make that big of a difference. Just the 2010 version is much smaller than the 2001 version. But yeah can't wait to see it up.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I love the wave of nostalgia that went over me when I saw this. I love the sword arm; It evoked the arm piece from 2001. The legs are a bit thin near the knee, but that can be fixed with bigger armor. I love the amount of technic put into this MOC. Job well done.

Credit to Moist! from the Spectral Avohkii Enterprises for the super sig!

confusingbanner3.gif

^The Chronicles of Chandu: ElementElites, Ivu, Equinox. An epic written by cylex7^

"I applaud your valiant ways in the face of futility." - Makuta Kazyx, CoC

Chapter 6 of CoC ElementElites is up!!! Please review!

I love the wave of nostalgia that went over me when I saw this. I love the sword arm; It evoked the arm piece from 2001. The legs are a bit thin near the knee, but that can be fixed with bigger armor. I love the amount of technic put into this MOC. Job well done.

You're actually right about the knees. Wish I'd noticed that earlier. Anyways, thanks a lot for your feedback :D

Edited by Mohamed Marei