What's Your Hero Factory Villain Name?

Master Inika

Alfred Dogooder decides he's through with being a Hero. He's going to take the path of Von Ness and Core Hunter and go rogue. But with a name like Alfred Dogooder, he'll be laughed out of every gang in the Makuhero Belt! But our Villain-to-be is in luck, because with Master Inika's brand-new Villain Name Generator, he'll have a name fearsome enough to strike terror into the hearts of Heroes everywhere! He just needs to take the first letters of his first and last names and change them to the corresponding scary, Villain-y words:

(First Name)

A - Thunder

B - Fire

C - Venom

D - Toxic

E - Poison

F - Red

G - Nasty

H - Hydro

I - Pyro

J - Lightning

K - Spider

L - Drill

M - Bull

N - Sonic

O - Shadow

P - Speed

Q - Dark

R - Nitro

S - Spiked

T - Horned

U - Hot

V - Giant

W - Rough

X - Soulless

Y - Mad

Z - Hungry

(Last Name)

A - Catcher

B - Dog

C - Splitter

D - Phantom

E - Ghost

F - Crusher

G - Hunter

H - Face

I - Blade

J - Saw

K - Snatcher

L - Reaper

M - Demon

N - Marksman

O - Swordsman

P - Gunner

Q - Seeker

R - Blaster

S - Head

T - Lord

U - Destroyer

V - ...ian

W - ...er/or

X - ...nax

Y - ...gon

Z - ...ox

Alfred Dogooder may not be the one to destroy Hero Factory once and for all, but Thunder Phantom just might! Post your Villain Name and see if you're even more intimidating.

(I'm Venom Demon, or, if I'm using my BZP username, Bull Blade.)

• Upvote 2

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

"Spiked Dog"? That seems rather boring. I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed by this topic. Don't get me wrong; I love name generators like this, but when I saw the topic title it seemed like an open question, and I'm sure that could generate some REALLY interesting discussion.

Er, is this supposed to use our real names, IRL? (I'm not going to post that... :fear:...at any rate it's not intimidating either.)

At any rate, fishers64 translates to Red Head, if you want to break it fisher/s64. It's not very villainous and intimidating, but it actually is...accurate. :lol:

Edited by fishers64

if I use my IRL name, I become the absolute hilarity that is 'Hungry Head'.

I don't know about anyone else, but that's not very threatening and somewhat pathetic IMO. For a villain name, at least. Seriously, imagine a villain named 'Hungry Head' trying to be villainous.

However, Pulsating Explosive becomes... 'SPEED GHOST'. Not very threatening if you ask me, but doesn't sound as pathetic as Hungry Head. I'd rather be speedy and ghostly than hungry and a disembodied head.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hornedor.

Let the jokes begin...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.