Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: You said nothing along those lines-check yourself. Besides, a police building fits you better. IC-Sidiros: Sidiros stalked off towards the archives, to read about previously reported thefts. As he was walking, he saw something run through an alley near him. "Well, I wonder what's going on down there," Sidiros said, his curiosity aroused. As he walked down the alley, something bright and silver flashed past his ear. Angered, Sidiros pulled out his sword and destroyed an unoffending trashcan near him, just to loosen up. "Okay, I guess it'll be one of those days," he said angrily. OOC: Are we having one of our old author wars again, V-3?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Zand, Sura): The two walked over the Wasteland that was the Surface of Onu-wahi. "Why don't you like the underground, Zand?" "If you really must know, I'm claustrophobic." "What, you? Why?""It involves a Kikanalo Herd, the Ruling council of Xia, and my sister. It all began when-"The ground caved in beneath them, dropping them many feet into some abandoned Mineshafts. "Ouch." Sura slowly came to several hours later. Zand laid on the ground, unconscious from the fall.Many dark things lurk in the mineshafts abandoned...

IC: Syzzero - Onu-KoroSyzzero walked into the underground village in hopes of finding his old student. He walked towards Yakuzan's house. When he arrived he knocked on the door, expecting and answer. He waited with no reply. He almost gave up when he turned and was shocked to see Yakuzan right behind him.Wassup? Lookin' for me?OOC: both of these guys are open to interaction. Syzzero is a blacksmith and Yakuzan is a merchant that is well known because he's always travelling so if your character knew him it wouldn't be that weird.

My RPG character profiles :D

It's so great to have BZP back. :3

OOC:The Toa of Lightning I am about to kill can be the dagger theif. Be warned, you're about to stumble on somthing big if you choose him.IC:The Toa of Lightning lowered the spear in his hand, electrictiy crackling around it, when Tirax triggered his impact vision, bringing the ceiling down on him. Bijackal turned to his brother, and said, "Ziraul wanted information-that was stupid!""Hey, at least it's another Makuta servant dead!" Both the Skakdi were suprised when a Toa seemed to appear from nowhere."Who are you, and what's this about a dead Makuta servant? Because I really hate Makuta." Bijackal instinctively used his vision to trace the Toa's orgins. The Toa had moved incredibly fast, judging by his trail.Bijackal answered him, and said, "I am Bijackal, and this is my brother Tirax. He just brought the ceiling down on a member of a group we persume serves Makuta-Tirax has a tendancy to be a little...proactive...in dealing with suspected Makuta servants. You are?""Miraul is the name, and Makuta fighting is my intended game. I seem to have awakened in a cavern nearby without much of a memory."Bijackal remembered Ziraul's old orders, "If you ever meet anyone by the names I just mentioned, bring them to me, alive."---Bijackal scanned the cavern-looking for the source of Miraul, but not finding anything."My only conclusion is that somthing or someone must have teleported you here." "Hmm...Odd." Miraul thought aloud, continuing to think to himself. Although his memory had begun to return-he had rememered that Bijackal and Tirax were Skakdi and the capabilities of that species without being told, and had remembered the legend of Makuta and Mata Nui, he still had no idea who could have teleported him here. 'Very well, then. I suppose I will come with you to meet your employer."---Divan turned to Bijackal,"I figured someone by one of the names Ziraul and I both knew would pop up eventually. I had expected it would be sooner, but later is just fine too.So your story is the same as ours? Waking up somewhere with no memories and a dislike for anything associated with Makuta?" "Yes. I awoke in some caverns not far from here. "Miraul answered Divan, the Toa of Iron who worked with Bijackal, Tirax, and a Toa of Sonics named Zirual to hunt and defeat Makuta servants.""Zirual will want to have a look at those. But I think he already went to find them-Darn Mask of Illusion makes him so good at vanishing...""Indeed I did. No clues to our orgins."Zirual appeared in the pub in which they were seated, standing next to their table."I did notice somthing-"

Edited by toatc

IC: "Hmm," Whenua pondered in his deep voice. "Your point is fair, but perhaps founded upon clay rather than bedrock. You are a private individual, wishing to protect and improve your private property - a right that we all possess for ourselves and our homes. And it is certainly possible to ask others to help you earn this end, either through payment or sheer favor, for that is how our society works. "But it is not necessarily the duty of another individual to help you achieve your own interests, no matter how much you may be paying, or how righteous the cause for your well-being. Because, simplified, it is still an action undertaken to serve you, and you alone. Wiremu is a valuable asset for our entire Koro. He helps all of us in his work - it forwards and strengthens our community. It is his duty to help many. "Will this endeavor benefit many, or just you?" Whenua asked, appraising Antrim skeptically. "And even if it does help a group of good people, is your and their need more dire than that of our entire Koro? I know your type," the Turaga said sadly, not scornfully. "You live as an individual, not seeing the value of community. Your concern yourself with your money, rather than your happiness. Consider the benefits of using Wiremu, and I think you will find that he is more needed among his fellow Matoran than a foreigner." Wiremu didn't like how Whenua talked about him as though he wasn't there, but he was too despondent and intimidated to say so. Instead, he mumbled an attempted reply under his breath. "What was that, Wiremu?" Whenua asked, his tone not at all imperative. "I said that..." Wiremu said softly and with a wince, as though afraid of his voice. "I said, Turaga, that I want to go." "Wiremu," Whenua replied after a pause, his brow furrowed and his air grandfatherly. "You are needed here. Your gifts are important to us, all of us, in Onu-Koro. An adventure helps none. Unity, Wiremu. Some day, you will see the wisdom and the elegant tranquility in pursuing your duty. It is dangerous outside of our Koro, and you are not a fighter... I do not want to see you hurt," he concluded earnestly. "Yes, Turaga," Wiremu said, looking at the ground. "Thank you, Wiremu," the Turaga replied. He gave his engineer an understanding smile, and gestured for Antrim and Wiremu to leave.

test2.png

Ic: "Well that settles it," Antrim said finally after they left the turaga's hut. "You'll have to design the machinery here and I will commission someone else to build it." "You won't try and talk to him again?" Wiremu asked, more curious than anything about how Antrim changed his mind so stalwartly. "No. I don't do that. A man's honor is above all, and it would be wrong to question the authority of your superior, even if I think he made his decision on an assumption. Whenua wants you to stay, so stay you must. I can't argue my case further. But while you can't leave, he didn't say you can't help me." "I guess so..." Wiremu muttered, still a little glum from being denied an adventure. "Someday, I'll repay the favor and you'll go on an adventure, but not now. For now, we concentrate on duty and honor," Antrim said, emphasizing the two virtues he held dearest. "Now let's hurry to your hut so we can work on this together."

Ic: Sirraus Sirraus walked over and peered at the symbol Hari had pointed out. Something distant and cold stirred within his memory. A chill ran up his spine and he stiffened as he realized that he had seen the symbol years before while browsing a book entitled The Clash Between the Great Spirit and the Makuta. "Oh my Mata-Nui," he swore. "It's the-" He swallowed. He wasn't sure he had the courage to say it out loud. What did this mean? Were the Toa Mata in league with the cruel Makuta? It didn't seem possible. At any rate, the Great Six had died in conflict with the Makuta, right?

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC: Chronn "And I, am Chronn, Thedar Chronn. The Toa of electricity, and homicide detective." I glared at the being, wanting them to feel uncomfortable. The more uncomfortable someone was, the more honest they were. "And what skills do you bring?

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Zand and Sura): Th two made it out of the mines, coming back into Onu-koro, which seemed to have woken up. "Well, while we're here, we might as well see if they have anything with a list of history." Sura looked around. "That place looks good." He said pointing at a random building."You go. I'm going to go see what there is in this village."-----------------Sura walked towards the building, which turned out to be a detective office. "I have a horrible sense of direction."-----------------Zand looked at the map. "Archives...like the ones...better check it out. Maybe they have a historical novel."OOC: Sura up for interaction.

IC: [Hari] Noticing Sirraus's obvious discomfort right away, Hari put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Are- are you alright?" asked Hari, puzzled. Nothing seemed so bad about the symbol to him. Apparently this symbol means something very bad, thought Hari grimly. I better find out what it is. I have to make Sirraus tell me. "Please tell me what that symbol means," said Hari quietly, tones of confusion and eagerness to learn heavily overlayed in his voice.

Ic: Sirraus Sirraus stared dumbstruck at the symbol for several seconds before replying: a one word answer that seemed to echo through the entire mine as it left his lips, carrying every bit of dread and horror as it had earned through the eons. "Makuta."

hey it's Studio Comic

IC: [Hari] Whatever Hari had been expecting, that word was certainly not it. "Wha-" he trailed off, his face a mixture of shock, surprise, and horror. "What?" he finally finished, his voice quiet and somber. "That doesn't make any sense at all..." Hari covered his face with his hands, pulling down on his mask as his armored fingers left his face covered in an expression of pure confusion. "If that image... is on... a picture of the Toa Mata..." began Hari, collecting every stray thought and putting it into a plausible explanation, using years and years of experience as a philosopher to be his guide. "Then did... Makuta..." he whispered the name, as if it had some ancient and unholy taboo over it, "tamper with these records?" Now Hari was on a roll. "And if he tampered with the records, it would have to be to conceal something! So what was he hiding that had to do with the Toa Mata, the bravest and most just heroes of the island?" Hari was quite as dumbfounded as the Onu-Matoran Archivist at this point, because he had begun to think, and once he did, he could never really get that train off the tracks.

IC: [Hari] At the sound of a new voice coming from the general direction of the door, Hari's head whipped around. "Y-yes, there's someone here!" Hari called back a little quietly, trying to stay calm in the face of utter confusion and possibly something very, very wrong. "We're over here," called Hari again, realizing the stranger might not have heard his voice the first time.

IC: [Hari] "Indeed we are," Hari said, trying to hide his discomfort as much as possible. He was wary of the Vortixx, primarily because he didn't know who he was and who (if applicable) he worked for, and secondarily because he just looked very imposing. He seemed to have some sort of mechanical right leg, as far as Hari could tell, and this just made him look all the more dangerous. He was definitely unsure about whether or not to trust the being. OOC: So, I see a bit of a discrepancy here. Is Zand a Vortixx or a Toa? In his profile he's a Vortixx, but in your post apparently he's a Toa.

IC: Chronn I sighed a little, thinking about it. "Anything else?" I honestly don't know why everyone always mentions their Kanohi, those aren't skills. Skills are what you can do yourself, not your elemental power, not whatever mask is stuck to your face. Skills are the person's and the person's alone.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Ic: Sirraus Sirraus found it a little difficult to speak in the presence of the newcomer, as though the weight of that name had tied his mouth shut. At length he managed to find his voice."Ah, uh. Forgive me for my impoliteness." He gestured towards himself and the Ko-Matoran as he spoke: "My name is Sirraus the Archivist, and this is Hari the Scholar. I'm afraid we don't really have any books that can easily summarize the past thousand years." He tried to think of a polite way to explain this. "We as Archivists believe that history is a complex, intertwined web of stories and events, and in order to gain a clear, unbiased understanding of what has happened, you must examine all events and and beings in existence, for everyone has a part to play, a destiny that affects the future in profound ways. In order to understand the past thousand years, you must research the previous thousand, and so on." He stopped, sensing that this wasn't really the answer the Vortixx was looking for. "Uh, I suppose you could always start with the history of the Turaga. I'm sorry to say that quite a bit of it has been lost without explanation, but we still have a few volumes on Turaga Vakama. That's as good a place as any to start. As far as the Makuta, well," A vague uneasiness washed over him even as he said it, and his stomach turned. "We don't know much about it, or him. I suppose you could start with Rahi, First Encounters, since they have become the servants of the Dark One."

hey it's Studio Comic

Ic: Sirraus Sirraus continued to speak, but lowered his voice in spite of Zand's remark. His voice seemed unusually loud with another newcomer in the room."But if the Makuta himself were to tamper with these records- No, that seems absurd. Why would he bother to taint the legacy of the Toa?" His inner archivist protested. It would be impossible for him to ignore any given piece of information, no matter how hard he wanted to believe it didn't exist. "What could he have changed? We need to cross-reference this with the secondary archives in Ta-Koro."

hey it's Studio Comic

IC(Zand): The vortixx grabbed a few books, all on the Makuta's minions. And by minions, I mean rahi. Know thy enemy, as they say."Secondary Archives in Ta-koro..."They have archives in Ga-koro? Wait...He must have said either Ta-koro or Xa-koro...and if Xa-koro still exists...I would doubt they would let people look at their archives. Better get to Ta-koro fast. Zand smiled at the Archivist. "I thank you. I am a...strategist, and these books will be very helpful." Very Helpful Indeed... IC(Sura): The Turaga was completely lost. "Hello? HELLO!?" OOC:Sura open for interaction.

IC:IcarinIcarin followed, figuring that he'd also search around the Koro. He glanced around and soared into the air, hoping to find a murder. OOC:Wow, that last part was phrased badly. :P

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC(Sura): The Turaga walked around, into a seedier part of the koro. "Hello? Zand?"A small noise came from behind him. A toa walked up to him. "Why, hello there. Are you lost?""Well, my good sir, I assure you I am n-""You look very lost to me." The toa had stuck a knife through the turaga. "Lost of Life." the toa hissed out the words before withdrawing the knife. "I hope Zand finds you." OOC:OH NOEZ A MURDER. Sura is now dead.

IC:IcarinIcarin had been watching the Turaga walk in the seedier part of the Koro, planning to tell him that running around there was a bad idea but had gotten distracted. When he came back the Turaga was dead. He flew to Thedar's office. "Found one!" he called out.

IC:Icarin"Well nothing yet... It just happened." Icarin said sheepishly. "I'll go find one with a large pay, sorry to bother you." Suddenly a Vortixx marched into the office.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast