Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC:

OOC: Shoot...I keep forgetting about the accent as I haven't played him in a long while. I'll just act as though it doesn't exist until he stops talking with Whenua for convenience of both RPers in this.IC: "7th mounted and rode from the stables in advancing formation at 600 hours; we exited Onu-Koro at 605," continued Sulov. "We did not bring along the typical supply ussals for speed.""At approximately 755 hours 7th arrived at the scene to a chill increasing with proximity to the corpses-Goolu said it was the same as earlier. We found several dozen bodies in the main chamber," Koskium detailed, "Where the chill was strongest and a slight layer of rime and frost covered all.""The bodies..."Sulov faltered again. How-How does one define pure carnage, confine it to a several-syllable description? How does one go about the act of explaining sheer annilihation?But yet again Koskium shook his head firmly. Whenua-nay, Onu-Koro-perhaps even all koros-were counting on this report. He would deliver."The bodies were mangled to the state that it was impossible to identify them, save one. This particular one had been stuck to the wall with an ice spike through the thorax-frozen blood had dripped from the mouth as a result of this wound..." Sulov paused. "I noted that between the placement of the spike and the time that had gone by, this matoran was dead as well.""Our combat engineer buried the bodies while we guarded her and visually searched for the murderer without sucess. At approximately 900 hours 7th noted the chill increasing," the ussalmatoran went on. "At what I have guessed to be 905 hours all present became aware of two ice-blue eyes staring from the gloom at our formation and a simultaneous snarling. They...," Koskium searched for the appropriate word, "Entranced us."He almost averted his eyes once more. "I failed to keep track of the passage of time and all other things as I gazed. Those two eyes seemed the only thing in the world at the moment...I forgot my Duty," Koskium said heavily. "Forgive me, turaga."

IC: Sulov remembered where he was and coughed. "Pardon me," he said, tryin to cover up the confession, then continued."At what I think now to be 910 hours the previously-impaled miner took the spike and drove it into Goolu's thorax." Koskium paused. "Here I made the deduction that a Tryna must be at work-while a Mahiki could have created the illusion of movement or bodies, it couldn't create the chill or make it appear as though Goolu was dead that easily.""I ordered the front of my formation to fire at the eyes and the back to defend against the two corpses of Goolu and the other miner," Koskium went on. "But while we fired our repeating crossbows with ood accuracy for the lack of light and all speed, our enemy's new assaults with the two undead did not give up.""The being finally revealed itself and ran from the shadows. It lifted a black sword, ice flying from it and creating a wall fencing in I and the other two squadmates firing. We began to hack out of the prison...," he trailed off--And Kol was suddenly in the air, in the arms of Hiemalis, the arms carrying him away-The matoran shook his head one final time. He would do this."However, we were met with the undead as my military engineer and another squadmate were iced and Uskey was snatched away. At what was probably 918, the miners fell without reanimation and this Hiemalis had escaped," Sulov reported."I noted that throughout this skirmish, he had said only two sentences of matoran..." The matoran paused, trying to remember them."'I am Hiemalis. Winter has come.'," repeated the commander."After freeing our comrades and burying the bodies to 1130, we lunched to 1200. Then I officiated Gavarm as my deputy and we departed," Sulov went on. "7th Squadron minus Uskey returned to Onu-Koro at 1250 hours and the Ussalry Stables at 1255, at which point I dismissed them and headed towards your hut to deliver my report."Koskium unconsciously made to kneel again and stopped himself halfway there. "Forive me once more, turaga..."The matoran withdrew Kol's saperka and handled it reverently. He traced the familiar scars-pits-stains. "This is all left of Kol Uskey."Sulov paused again. He averted his eyes. "We had a certain...Camaraderie. It is now mine."He quickly replaced the spade. Then the matoran looked into Whenua's eyes, earnest-yet somehow reverent and formal at the same time."If it may not be too much of you to listen, and perchance grant, turaga...I have a request." Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Plagia - Onu-KoroPlagia smiled slightly at Akinii's comment. Master villain-destroyer? She could get used to that."Well then Mr. Musician Extraordinaire, since your so knowledgable about this place, can you suggest a good place to visit?" she asked, a grin forming on her face.-Void

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki smiled-finally, something new was happening! He grabbed them both, pushing them ahead of him as he walked and talked."Well," he said, "There are a few places. However, after my first visit here, I've been an honorary captain of the Ussalry since that huge battle my brothers started. That means I get to go to the officer's club-the best one here. Would you like to go there for now?" He smiled, thinking of how much the Ussalry liked his music."Just remember, though, I'm only paying for the first round of drinks. Anything else is yours to cover," he said, smirking at them.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Mussiki:"It was long ago," Mussiki said, waving off the question. "I didn't get hurt, but one of my brothers nearly died." Mussiki growled then, an expression of pure, animalistic rage. "I wish I had caught up to him and killed him now," he said, clenching his fists. He then looked up, seeing that they were there."Rah-ya," he said, "We're here!" He opened the door for them, waving them in. "Quickly, quickly, get in there, get in!" He said happily, closing the door behind them once they were inside. He grabbed himself a glass of cider, and looked at the others. "What would you like?" He said to them, smiling happily.

profiles i guess

OOC: Everyone but Atiel and Lepidran is here.IC: LekuaLekua narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "You can't share-tell?" I thought this was a team effort, not a one-Matoran show. "How are we supposed to find Taipu if only one of us knows what we're looking for?"

IC, Aurax: Aurax, although he believed he was used to surprises, did not like this surprise. He raised his eyebrows. "Stannis... you can't tell us?" he asked. "Why not? I want to do my part to save the island, too. You can't do this alone- which is why you formed this group," he said.

Ic: "All valid points," Stannis concurred, "but I cannot share what I know in full. What I can tell you, however, is that Whenua shared something and that we have to seek wisdom from higher places." He tried to compromise-- he refused to share his information outright; to say that they had to speak to Nuju about birdscratch on a stone wheel would break the oath he gave Whenua, but at the same time he stood by his cannons in that information held close would be of no use to anyone if he were to suffer ill luck. But simultaneously, the subtle wording meant that people would not pick up on it right away, but if forced, they could backtrack and follow through."We have to find Atiel and Lepidran, though. We have to get going now that we have direction."

IC, Aurax: Aurax sighed in defeat. It was clear that Stannis was not going to say any more about Whenua. "Alright, Stannis: we'll go with what you're telling us. Hopefully it will allow us to find Taipu," he said. Aurax wasn't too happy that Stannis was being so secretive, but Aurax knew that Stannis had his reasons. Aurax would simply follow Stannis' lead, go with what Stannis was telling him, and do his part to help.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

OOC: Sentraken from Ko-WahiIC: The journey from Mount Ihu had been a short one. As Sentraken approached the entrance to Onu-Wahi, a Matoran came out to greet him with an Ussal Crab, "Hey there, traveller, care to take an Ussal? It's affordable and quick transport!"The towering Vortixx gazed seemingly into the Matoran's soul, causing the Ussal to scurry back inside the stable and the little Onu Koronan to freeze up in terror. Sentraken marched on through the tunnels. He had two things to get on with: Finding out what Reichenbach was really up to, and tracking down Traxin to recapture him.

IC: Reichenbach"Back already? That was a short visit." Reichenbach was leaning against the wall of the tunnel, not far in front of Sentraken, flipping a widget repeatedly. "Or perhaps you just planned to put me off your trail."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: "I had business." Sentraken replied simply. He stepped into the light, and it was clear that he had a new set of armour and multiple new weapons, "Now, I have some questions. First of all, why do you want us to find the Death Blade if you had the map and key and could just take it yourself? Secondly, how can I be sure it exists?"

OOC: Alfon (and Trakuda) from Le-WahiIC: AlfonAs they were mid-way into the tunnel where the exit was nothing but a speck of white in the darkness, Alfon put Trakuda down. The Toa squinted as he tried to make out his surroundings with such dim lighting from a light stone, colors being greatly reduced. The only thing that seemed to disrupt the silence was the pair's movements and breathing, the sounds echoing slightly."Perfect place to get your face chopped in half by a Rahi." remarked Alfon, recalling what the little Ko-Matoran had said earlier on.

IC: "Don't." Trakuda responded grimly. A scuttling to their right made him jump, but he quickly reminded himself that he wasn't afraid of the dark, "You gotta wonder why there aren't any lightstones in this part of the tunnel, eh Alfon?" he said, trying to spark up a conversation.Sentraken showed absolutely no emotion, "Onu-Koro. Point me in it's direction. What are the rules of your little game?"

Edited by Wotsiznaim

IC: Alfon"Probably because we somehow made our way in one of the more dangerous section where no one bothered to put any lightstones due to the dangers." Alfon stated his theory, this time being genuinely serious and not trying to scare Trakuda. Suddenly, a brilliant idea popped into his head.Holding out his palm, Alfon made electricity crackle in his hand causing an effect like that of a strobe light but slightly diminished. "Well...that's the closest thing we have to light at the moment."

IC: Alfon"That's a good question: I don't know and I'm pretty sure you don't since you just asked me so lets get thinking." Alfon said in a quizzical tone. They'd have to think up something good when they'd go see Whenua or some high-ranking Ussalry officer to convince them to leave the city undefended for a while.This light's hurting my eyes...

IC: Plagia - Ussalry ClubPlagia was sorely tempted to order some more whisky, but both her stomach and her head were pleading with her to stop, "None for me, thanks. Actually, maybe some Bula Juice, please."Shaking her aching, hungover head, she groaned, "So, honorary captain huh? Must be a sweet gig."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Mussiki-Ussalry Officer's Club:"Correction," Mussiki said to Plagia, handing her and Akinii each a glass of Bula Juice, "The gig I'm about to play will be a sweet one." He finished off his cider, grabbing another heated mug of it. He sighed, looking down at his cup, and began to laugh."Ah," he said, somewhat to himself, "I never would have ended up drinking this stuff if I hadn't lived in Ko-Wahi for so many years." He smiled. "I don't even drink," he began, "Nothing stronger than this. I think my joints ended up permanently frozen after I came back from that icy wasteland." Mussiki took a sip of his drink, and looked up at the others. "So, how long do you plan to stay in Onu-Koro?" He asked the two with him.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Reichenbach"Only one: You can't kill another player unless they get too close to Thedar, and by extension, discovering the Death-Blade." Reichenbach explained. He then made a floating, yellow arrow appear in front of Sentraken, pointing towards Onu-Koro. "Now, sorry to be going so quickly, but I have someone to traumatise with the knowledge that I killed their girlfriend."And, just like that, Reichenbach seemed to be eaten up by the shadows in the tunnel, and disappeared.

Edited by Vorex: Paradox Eater

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Sentraken marched off into the shadows, intending to find Onyx.Meanwhile, Trakuda froze, as if a chill had gone through his very soul. He looked suspiciously around him, before continuing, passing it off as a cold breeze. He looked back up at Alfon, "Yeah, maybe we should just wing it and include a few key details with sugar on top. Like, let's say, about bringing tunneling and demolition equipment, the Rama recruit thing, and throw in a few advertisements for Pala-Koro for the road."

IC: ReichenbachReichenbach emerged from the shadows, directly in front of the two."You'll find the body in Thedar Chronn's hut." Whispered Reichenbach, leaning towards Trakuda. "And it's his fault she's dead."NPC: Onu-MatoranA Matoran walked up to Arkrak."Excuse me? Are you Arkrak? I was told to give you this." The Matoran held out a tablet. This is what was written on it:'Victims, a poem by ReichenbachOf them there are two. One is small, and one is blue.But only Thedar has a clue.Solve the clues while you have daylight,Or they'll both be dead tonight.>:-D'OOC: Hubert, just have the NPC walk away once he's given Arkrak the message. He knows nothing.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: He did research into his victims before killing them. He tried to pick people no-one would miss.IC: Reichenbach"I just... I just thought you'd want to know. I saw you with her, once, and I'd met her before that, and earlier today I saw her body on Chronn's doorstep, and I thought you'd want to know! Please, don't kill me!" Reichenbach pleaded. He seemed so... pathetic, so human. A few tears dripped from his mask.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: "You expect me to fall for that act? You come swaggering in here, tell me my girlfriend's dead, when I know she's not, try to pin the blame on some guy I've never heard of, and suddenly change your mood expecting me to pity you? I've never even met you! Why were you spying on me with her?! I mean seriously, you're pathetic, and I won't waste my time with such a stupid affair. Solia's fine, she's left, that's all. Me and Alfon have business to take care of, if you talk to me again then I'll get the Ussalry on you." he pushed the Toa to the ground and walked off in a stroppy manner, "Come on Alfon."

IC: Reichenbach, Kraal, Kraan & Incommodo"Where are we, anyway?""You have already asked zat." Kraan sighed. "But, as you are being so stubborn, ve are in an abandoned mine-shaft."Reichenbach popped up in front of Kraal."Morning." He sighed, not really looking at him, staring at the widget he still held in his hand. "I need you to deliver a message to Thedar Chronn.""That being?" Kraal asked."Tell him he has a chance to get out of the game. But if he leaves now, he won't be able to catch me, and ensure that justice is served.""I'm a soldier, not a postman. Why can't you tell him yourself?"Reichenbach's eyes began to glow with a strange flame."Because I cannot be seen now. Do not doubt me, Kraal, or I will introduce you to a death more painful than you could even imagine."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Plagia - Officers' ClubPlagia took a sip of the juice, feeling it's natural rush of energy coursing through her veins.Shrugging, she said, "Well, until we no longer need to stay here, I guess. I'm not really sure what our plans are. Right now, we're trying to find this guy's memory," gesturing to Akinii.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak frowned at the message, before crumpling up and stuffing it away into his pack. He looked up to see the Matoran walking off, before he began to think about the message. This 'Reichenbach' was probably the one responsible for the murders, and, according to the message, held someone small and someone blue hostage. The 'blue' person was probably Incommodo, but he didn't actually know who the small being was."Time to see Chronn then," he muttered, before running in the direction of the aforementioned being's hut.When he arrived, he promptly kicked the door open and strode in, a determined look on his face as he surveyed the room for his former employer, or employer, since he didn't actually know if he had been fired or not."I need your help."

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki nodded, looking over at Akinii. "I'd say take him to Kini-Nui," He began, "If you haven't already." He took another sip of the mulled cider, warmth suffusing his veins. "After all, you should always start at Kini-Nui on memory quests." He set down his cup, before stretching. He then smiled, looking at the others."Hmm, my gig isn't for a while now," he said, "So how about we all go to Kini-Nui? It's getting relatively boring down here anyways," he explained, to try and convince them to come with him.

profiles i guess

IC: ChronnBut I wasn't in my office, I was outside of my hut at the time. But, unfortunately for myself, I heard him speaking into my empty office. He probably hadn't turned my chair around to see that I wasn't actually there. How foolish he was. I walked into my home through the hole sonic blasted into the wall, and walked right up behind Arkrak rather quietly. He probably hadn't even heard me walking up. Which was another reason he wasn't cut out for this job."If you want your job back, go find another detective, one who actually can stomach your annoying stupidity."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles