Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Brekan"But... none of you understand! That guy is insane! He threatened to behead a Matoran. Behead a Matoran. And he did it just to get information faster! And Fov doesn't even seem to realize it! I am not working with that... thing!" She remarked, shouting in reply.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Tarnok"I understand what you are saying, and I don't condone the action. But, if viewed from the wrong angle, even an innocent action could seem horrible." Tarnok replied. "Answers must be gained, here at least, through words and not supposition."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Ah, frustration. The thing that builds when people don't believe you, or try to convince you to do things completely against your nature. A mental effect that I have done plenty of research into for use in the RPG, along with many other emotions. But, those are not the ones needed at this moment, only frustration.IC: Brekan"He's a violent psychopath! He's been stalking us! I don't see any other way too look at it! I am not going to speak to him!" She shouted, frustrated to the extreme that no one was believing her. She was almost to the point of tears.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Fov"Oi, Tarnok. Go take the four eyed man and get him a drink, eh?" Fov asked. "I'd like to have a private talk with my partner, before you anger her to the point where we both are gonna have to hurt you."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:FovIf Fov knew that Brekan was airpunching the poor guy, he would stop her. But since he didn't know, he didn't stop the punch. He waited until the Tarnok and Jalkai had gone away. "Alright Brekan, I know that the guy's a psychopath. (I still disagree on the stalking thing, but let's just agree to disagree on that one.) But, if we let the guy go free, what's gonna happen? He's gonna wreck havoc, that's what." Fov thought about how he should phrase this. "The guy seems to come from a place where threatening to kill people is a normal thing you do to get an answer. Now, we can either do two things." Fov held up one finger, signifying that what he was about to say was option number one. "We can let him go, and he goes around and kills everyone just because he want's to know what time it is." Fov held up finger number two. "Or, we can do it your way, and beat him up, then turn him in to the authorities. He serves his time in jail, then get's out and kills everybody because of the time thing again." He put his fingers down. "Now, neither of those sound really helpful to the society. So I suggest that we take a third option. Take him with us. Teach him about the customs of the island. Inform him that killing is not the only answer, nor is it a good one." Fov looked at Brekan, a grin breaking through his serious face. "And if the four eyes bother you so much, I'll build him some really large glasses, so that it looks like he only has two eyes."

IC:Fov"So, your wiling to help Nokama with plants, but when it comes to helping Nokama reintegrate people into society, you're all out?" Fov asked. "Come on Brekan, you used to call me freaky. I mean, according to you guys, I don't even have a face!"

OOC: I got permission from Kughz to bunny DJ for a bit ^^IC:It was close to two hours later that Draeverian began to shift in the tub, uncomfortable and with wrinkled fingertips. The water had started to loose its temperature a while ago, but it had still been warm enough to be enjoyable and relaxing for the healing Toa. Not anymore though. It was definitely time to get dressed again.Especially with the Vortixx brooding over her scrolls next door. He used his good arm to push himself up and carefully climbed out of the tub, placing his wet feet on the rug that was laid out on the floor.He knocked against the stone-side of the tub with his knuckles, the echolocation painting a mental image of the room.He picked up the gauze bandages from the floor and began to rewrap them around his arm. Holding the end in place was tricky, as he tried to get the gauze nice and tight and he had to press a bit, causing him to wince as the closed wound sent out a throbbing pain through his nerves. But he clenched his fist and continued to re-bandage his arm with gritted teeth.That alone took over five minutes, but eventually, he used the small lather-strap with the hooks on each end to fasten the end of the gauze to the rest of the bandage. He began to put his armour back on. Opening the buckles holding it together had been relatively easy, but getting them back together was a lot harder. It wasn’t a fast process, even if the wearer could use both hands. And he could only use one to really pull the belts taught.Self-reliant as he was, he had counted on that and not separated his chest- and back-armour, only loosened the waist-belt, so he could put that on like a large unflexible metal-shirt, including shoulder-guards. The shin and thigh were also easy to put back on.But as he reached out and took his vambraces, he groaned. He had tried to keep the straps in the buckles, only loosening them, so he would be able to slip them back on later without trouble. Like this though, that was impossible. So he would have to ask for assistance. And the only one who could provide that was the cold-blooded Kohra next door. The thought alone made him frown.“Uh…Help?” he said aloud. “I need somebody! Help!? Not just anybody! Help!”Why had she not answered yet? Was Kohra that absorbed in her reading that she simply did not hear him? Or was she ignoring him deliberately. Draeverian got up, vambraces in hand, and made his way to the door. He turned the knob and pushed it open, already speaking:“You know I need someone to…”The Toa of sound fell silent. The audio-waves his voice had projected had been reflected from the walls, revealing to him that the room was empty.“Kohra?” he asked. Who am I trying to fool? She’s not here, he said to himself.At least Rivet was still resting where he had left her.So I have someone faithful left after all.Rivet just scoffed. Draeverian rubbed the bridge of his nose as he sat down on the edge of the bed again. “Where the Karzhani are you, Kohra…?” he muttered. He would need to find the Vortixx again, the sooner, the better; before she got a chance to use the Valmai-powder.----------------------------------------------------------------------While the Toa of sound was left to wonder where she had gone, Kohra was among a constant stream of travellers on their way through the village of earth. If she hadn’t been so focused on the job ahead, she would have smiled.Unwillingly, Draeverian had given her the perfect opportunity to quietly slip away. As soon as she had heard the water running in the bathroom, the Vortixx, quickly and quietly, had taken the plans and her belongings and quickly packed them into the makeshift duffle she had made for the Valmai-powder. Both were now safely stored on her back.Having checked the window, she had found that the innkeeper had apparently not noticed that it had been climbed out off before. Then again, it was not common for guest to leave their rooms by other means than through the door.It had also been easier than to make sure the door closed in such a manner, that Draeverian would not hear it and get suspicious. Down on the ground she had simply walked out of the alley and joined the people going about their business on the streets, soon disappearing as she made her way to the entrance of the Onu-Koro mines…OOC: Stay tuned.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Brekan"I told you that you had a face! I was just saying that for Toa, a mask is pretty much their face!" She shouted, getting irritated again. "And this is doing nothing to help Nokama!"IC: Chronn"Fine." I muttered to Arkrak. But, he was going to certainly be paying for whatever waste of time this was.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: ReichenbachReichenbach walked through the Koro. He was bored.Fools. Look at them. Walking around, living out their lives. Every one of them, walking around, perfectly alive...It's disgusting.But I know more than them. I've seen things they couldn't imagine. I've watched the life drift away, seen their eyes fade and blacken...I bet being murdered would be the most interesting thing that ever happened to them.Reichenbach noticed a group of Matoran, chatting and laughing. He almost retched at the sight.He was so disgusted by it, he sent a sonic pulse at one of them, causing him to fall dead immediately.He saw people crowd around the dead Matoran. No longer were they smiling and happy - they smelt death. And so did Reichenbach.And as he walked silently away, he smiled.

Edited by Vorex: Paradox Eater

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: ReichenbachReichenbach continued to stroll around the village. It hadn't taken long for the smile to vanish from his face. All these people, all this noise, all this life...He felt like choking the next person he saw to death with his bare hands. Which he would have done, had it not been for the fact he would likely be caught."Stupid... stupid... STUPID!" He kicked a wall. He then calmed himself, breathing slowly. "He's gonna fall. He's gonna pay. I'll burn him. I'll burn the HEART. OUT. OF HIM!"Reichenbach sat down, leaning against a wall. No-one was close enough to have heard his outburst. Not that anyone would have even cared. No-one ever cared about him...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Ooh, bit of character depth there, Vorex?IC: Zarrus was beginning to feel even more ill. His eyes were burning, blood seemed to pour from his mouth judging by how frequently he was vomiting, he felt dizzy and nauseous, and the food he desperately craved was either tasteless and watery or had become mouldy. He lay down on the floor (which was dusty and smelt of corpses) and hoped dearly that someone would find him. Soon.

OOC: That was nice serendipity back there Vorex, I included the dead Matoran in my little plot. It's fun tying little parts of stories together that way.IC:The nice thing about Onu-Koro was that is was dark. Despite all the light-stones the villagers had put up to make themselves feel more comfortable and secure, enough corners remained where shadows could dwell, undisturbed. Of course, no Onu-Matoran would ever admit that. They loved their village, just like Ga-Koronans loved theirs and all the other tribes. They were their homes and their keeps, the last strongholds against the Makuta’s influence.But no wishful thinking on the Matorans part could change the fact that, in the blackness of the underground tunnels, the master held power. Kohra could feel the influence he had over her surroundings and she could here the whispers in the back of her head, perhaps stronger than before. She could not hear the thoughts the master had themselves. She wasn’t sure why, since she was close to completing her current task. Maybe his mind was focused elsewhere, a long distance away, or he had decided to watch, to see if she was worthy of his attention. Or he had chosen to withdraw from her company, to plot his schemes, greater then any being on the Island could possibly fathom, that she was sure of.She had made her way to the outskirts of Onu-Koro, where the caves the Matoran dwelled in got smaller, the number of huts decreased and less lightstones lit the way for the travellers. Soon though, Kohra took a turn and diverted from the path leading to another highway.A few hundred metres later she finally approached the tunnel-opening she had intended. A broad opening in the side of the cave, some distance from the nearest hut. It was flanked on either side by pillars that apparently had been carved from the very rock they were now framing. It was the right entrance.A pair of Ussalry-members was standing guard on either side of the pillars, broad-shouldered Matoran wearing traditional Pakari, like many Onu-Matoran did, carrying thick spears. Kohra made a mental note not to underestimate the Ussalry. They had some of the strongest fighters in the Matoran population and she did not want to test that strength at the receiving end of a spear.In addition to the impressive gateway, there was a large inscription above the tunnel-entrance telling people they were now entering the great mine. Wooden signs to the sides near the Ussalry members warned of the dangers present in subsurface mining operations.The Vortixx left the direct path to the entrance of the great mine and slipped into the shadow of a hut to the side, just as a procession of workers exited the tunnel. Their faces were smeared with dirt, yet the carts they pulled seemed to be heavily laden and the grins on their faces indicated the shifts work had gone very well.As they passed the hut, Kohra suddenly felt eyes on her. One of the workers had stopped and was no obviously looking at the spot where she was standing.She pressed herself closer against the wall of the hut, remaining as still as possible. She could feel her heart pounding against the inside of her ribcage, but she squeezed her eyes shut, forcing herself to remain motionless. After long seconds, the worker finally shrugged, turned away and quickly walked off, to catch up with his fellow pitmen.Once he had disappeared from sight, the Vortixx let out a soft, deep breath. He had not seen her among the shadows, despite the exceptional eyesight the Onu-Koronans had in the dark. Once her heartbeat had slowed down again, she rounded the hut, until the mine-entrance came back into view.The guards had apparently not taken any interest in the workers. She considered her options. Just walking up to the entrance was folly. They would question her, possibly search her bag and definitely find the powder and plans. Of course she could attack them from the shadows and knock them out, but even if she managed to knock them both out at the same time, she would not be able to go about her business in the mine thoroughly without anybody noticing the absence of the Matoran. No, she would have to leave them unharmed and oblivious to her presence. Getting past them would require a distraction…or another way in.Kohra’s eye lightened up as she let them wander over the far side of the cave; perhaps a bit of both? As she scanned for alternative routes, she saw a series of metallic, box-shaped protrusions, several feet above the cave-floor, anchored to the rock with bolts. Looking closer she realized these had to be air-conditioning units: A simple motor with a fan, encased in a protodermis-casing, with several of them arranged in a row, channelling fresher air into the quarries. And that meant there were smaller shafts behind them for just that purpose.But to get to them, she would need to get the guards to look away. A few seconds was all she needed…-----------------------------------------------------------------------Hands tight on the shaft of his spear, Botu let out a breath through loose lips, creating a ‘pfrrrrr’ sound. He looked at his friend and colleague, Katra, with one eyebrow raised and a weary smile on his face. Katra nodded slightly in understanding, returned Botu’s expression and shrugged. Today really was a slow day. At least for them it was, though not by their choice. Their shift had been over for some time now and the Ussalry-Men that were to replace them had not shown up yet. Being late was something that happened every once in a while, but it usually meant a five-minute time-window after the change of guard and the Matoran were almost always on time, if only to avoid having to clean the Ussalry stables.But this long was highly uncommon. Botu would have loved to get behind the reason why, but that would have meant abandoning his post. They had messengers for just such reasons, yet none of them had arrived to inform them of a change of plan or any unscheduled changes to the shifts. So, the two of them resumed their duty, standing on either side of the entrance to the great mine, waiting to be relieved, as they continued to wonder what had happened to their replacements. Little did they know that they wouldn’t arrive, as one of them was dead, killed by Reichenbach. He had been slain while in peaceful conversation with some friends, just as they were about to head out to report for duty. Now he lay where he had fallen, surrounded by his colleagues and friends, none of them knowing where the attack had come from.The two Matoran were snapped from their thoughts by a sudden noise, off to the right. One of the lightstone-fixtures that lit the area in front of them had just shattered as it had fallen from its position on the wall. Botu and Katra grabbed their spears and quickly walked over to the spot.“Don’t step into any splinters. You’ll look like a glowing pincushion.” Katra said. Botu didn’t respond, but kneeled down, turning over the amplifying reflector, examining the bolt that was supposed to keep the whole thing up on the wall. “Well, this definitely came loose.” he remarked.“By itself?” Katra asked. “How does that work?”“Beats me,” the other Matoran replied and shrugged, “but I guess the engineers can’t get everything right. Come on. We’ll note this as an incident and they will fix it later.”Katra nodded and the two of them returned to their positions, just in time to check the next incoming group of workers on their way into the mine.Neither guard had noticed the Vortixx crossing the street to climb up to the air-conditioning units as a shadowy silhouette, or the grate at the side dangling open slightly...OOC: Kohra will return in: Thy spy who wasn't a spy but a Vortixx on her way into the great mine. Coming tomorrow.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Wow, it's not often I get such positive comments about my posts. XDReichenbach is, by far, the deepest character I've made, though...IC: ReichenbachReichenbach took the widget he had been flipping in front of Sentraken out yet again.Heads I live, tails I die.He flipped the coin, and it landed in his hands.Heads. He smiled slightly. Looks like I've got a while more to live yet...And with the new energy this seemingly meaningless exercise had given him, Reichenbach picked himself up. He was himself again. And it felt good.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Tarnok, EarlierTarnok had brought Jalkai to a bar on the edge of the village, and told him "Order whatever you want, tell the bar-keep to put it on Tarnok's tab. Just don't kill anybody. I'm going for a walk."NowTarnok, having done just as he said and gone for a walk, caught a glimpse of Kohra's foot disappearing into the air-conditionung unit. Suspicious, he showed the guards at the gate to the mine and slipped inside, intending to get to the bottom of it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC, Aurax: Aurax put his thoughts about Stannis' behavior aside. He would dwell more on the matter later. "Okay, guys, let's see if we can find Atiel and Lepridan," he said. Aurax and Stannis led the group through the streets of Onu-Koro, scanning the busy streets. "Does anyone see them?" Aurax asked the group.

IC: Dece shook his head, even as he felt rage more befitting to a Ta-Matoran. Why would Stannis withhold vital information from the group. In a group you can't afford to keep secrets, it only harms unity.Unity...Dece had forgotten about that word. It was one of three virtues wasn't it? But what were the other two? He had a feeling that one of the other virtues involved desks, maybe knowledge?Either way Dece's distrust of Stannis only grew at this point. If they were to solve mysteries, they couldn't keep secrets from each other. Dece didn't hide his visions from the group, so why should Stannis get to withhold knowledge he was given when Dece gave information he generated from within? At the moment the Fe-Matoran kept those thoughyts within, though his movements were more intense.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki's eyes snapped open, and he breathed a deep breath. The same dream. Always. His brother's cry still rang in his ears, and it seemed that it always would. He stood, walking out of the bar. He'd leave Plagia and Akinii to do things themselves. He began walking through the Koro, aimlessly.He came to his brothe Sidiros's grave, and sank down to his knees. One was dead, two were gone completely...that left just him and Dendron. He sighed bitterly, before standing up again. He stepped into the tunnels, just walking. He just wanted to lose himself-and get lost-for a little bit.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Fov"You know what? Fine. But if he ends up killing people because you didn't want to hang out with the guy, then I'm gonna have to turn you in to the authorities." Fov said, a hint of anger in his voice.

IC: Lekua"Obviously not, or I'd have said-mentioned something," the Le-Matoran muttered, too quietly to be heard.OOC: Enough of this already.After a few minutes of fruitless searching, the street suddenly became unexpectedly congested - due, it soon became clear, to none other than an Akaku-wearing Le-Matoran in teal armor being confronted by a pair of Onu-Matoran wearing the distinctive garb of the Ussalry. "Guys, I think I found him," Lekua said unnecessarily.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Plagia - Officers' ClubPlagia glowered at Mussiki's departure. Why was it that everyone wanted to talk, then walk?Muttering to her self, she grabbed both of her swords, preparing some choice words for that musician."I'll be right back," she said to Akinii, before storming out, walking straight in the direction the other Toa took.It wasn't particularly long before she found him. Glaring at his back, she shouted, "Oi, don't you know it's very impolite to leave right before your own gig!"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki turned around when Plagia had found him-it looked like his attempt to get away from everything for a while didn't work. He had to give her credit, though, finding him in this maze. His shoulders slumped as he leaned against the wall."My gig isn't for a while," he muttered, looking away from her. "We could probably make a round trip the long way to Le-Koro and back, and then it might be time for my gig." He slipped down to the floor, burying his head in his hands, sobbing slightly.OOC: Wooow, Emissary, you made him cry. You're so mean! :P

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Brekan"For what, not being stupid enough to put myself at the risk of dying?!" She screamed and raged, sick and tired of Fov always trying to put the blame for everything on her, and suggesting that everything she did was wrong. She was mad, angry, frustrated, and completely irritated beyond irritation.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: JalkaiJalkai walked to a bar, of which the name we cannot disclose. He went into the bar and up to the Matoran bartender. "Do you have any good Cactus Juice?" Jalkai asked impatiently. It has been so long since I've had some good Cactus Juice."We don't sell that. You see, this is a bar." The bartender said as he walked to another customer."Why don't you sell Cactus Juice?" Jalkai asked, getting annoyed."Because this is a bar, not some stand in Po-Koro. Now, if you're not going to buy anything, than get out." The bartender replied.Some crashes and the voices of a few angry patrons could be heard from outside. Suddenly the bartender went crashing through the door to the bar, followed by angry Jalkai. As the bartender got to his feet and started running Jalkai chased after him while yelling. "By the time I'm done with you, there won't be enough left to feed to a Fikou!"

Edited by Te3e

sml_gallery_51411_140_31138.png

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak pulled out the note the Matoran had handed to him, before shoving it into his former(?) employer's hands."This is a message from a being named Reichenbach," he said, leaning against the wall. "I'm sure, or more like perfectly certain, that he was responsible for dumping those bodies on your doorstep."He paused for a moment, before continuing."Now Incommodo has disappeared, and this message says something about him having taken something blue and small, so I assume he has Inc under lock and key. You're a detective. Here, have a case that ties in with a murder."

IC:Fov"No, he was adapting to society quite well before you ditched him. We could've had him integrated in a few days. But nooo.... We don't deal with forigners." Fov said, as tired and frustrated as Brekan.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC: Chronn"Reichenbach? So that is his name I suppose... a person I assume is him was hear earlier. A rather impressive fight, I must say... but sonics are not a match for lightning, as my wall can clearly tell you, he fled when he was defeated."My hand went for my staff which was leaning against a solid portion of the wall. I might as well help Arkrak, seeing as I had nothing better to do, and I was out of trail mix."Let us find the fool who has gotten himself captured, and get this over with."IC: Brekan"Adapting to society does not mean threatening to kill someone with sword-things to their throat! Why do you always twist everything I say when I disagree, and try to make it seen like it's wrong!?" With that, she charged off, running in the opposite direction. She hahd been pushed to the point of tears by her own frustration.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: AkiniiNaturally, after Plagia had left, Akinii had decided to follow her, grabbing his weapons and heading out the door of the club. It was a bit tricky to keep up with her quick pace, but he managed to not get lost in the process, and nearly catch up to her. "Hey Plagia, what are you... Oh." Plagia was already berating a sobbing Mussiki, who was hunched over someone's grave. What in the... "Um, Mussiki? What's going on?" he said.

IC: Incommodo & Kraan"Why shaft 43?" Incommodo asked."How vould you know vot shaft zis vuz?""Shaft 43 was dug to mine a specific mineral, but they soon discovered it was pointless. The shaft was abandoned. I could tell we were here because of the system used to dig out the minerals.""Vot is ze real reason you know?"Incommodo muttered something."Vot?""There was a sign, okay? I read the sign."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: do the guards have names? If they don't, I suggest the names Gudkop and Baedkop. IC: Dece glanced at the guards, studying them from the corner of his eye. From the sound of Aurax's tone these Matoran were in a position of authority, and they certainly seemed to have some bulk to them. Judging by Aurax's reaction the group shouldn't fight the two of them, as it would be troublesome. In order to stop that danger, Dece decided not to speak at this time. There was every chance that he would do something socially odd or get another vision, so he shouldn't risk it.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali