Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Raxa:Raxa walked through Onu-Koro, slipping through the shadows. A couple matoran tried to greet him. They didn't pass through the rest of the day. As he continued along, unnoticed, he came to a rather nondescript building and slipped inside. Walking in a bit, he came to the tunnel in the center of the building. He went through it, coming up in a part of the Koro nearer to the square. He saw Nex, and walked up to him."Nex," he said coldly. "What do you need me to do?" He kept his hand away from his knife, every fiber of his being wanting to kill the creature in front of him.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: do the guards have names? If they don't, I suggest the names Gudkop and Baedkop.IC: Dece glanced at the guards, studying them from the corner of his eye. From the sound of Aurax's tone these Matoran were in a position of authority, and they certainly seemed to have some bulk to them. Judging by Aurax's reaction the group shouldn't fight the two of them, as it would be troublesome.In order to stop that danger, Dece decided not to speak at this time. There was every chance that he would do something socially odd or get another vision, so he shouldn't risk it.

OOC:Actually, 2 official canon matoran guards have namesdamekkaj

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Plagia - TunnelsPlagia's expression softened, turning to one of guilt. She hadn't wanted him to cry, she just..."Look, kid," she said, as tenderly as possible, "I'm sorry I yelled at you. It's..."She watched him, seeing that he was still crying, "Mussiki, are...you okay?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Chronn"But I'm changing seven times my normal rate, seeing how I do not like you, and that I do not investigate missing persons, only murders. Actually, make that nine times my usual price." I remarked to Arkrak. It was his choice, but it was really going to cost him.IC: NexHe was standing near the side of a village eyes closed and leaning back against the side. He didn't even open his eyes. "What do you want, Raxa?"

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Reichenbach"Well, unless you hurry, it WILL be a murder." Reichenbach's voice filled the air around Chronn and Arkrak, but the place he was speaking from could not be found, even by another Toa of Sonics.He then used his Mahiki to make an image of Incommodo, strapped to a chair, appear in front of the two Toa. "He's a missing person now, but he'll be dead soon enough."The illusion then disappeared, and Reichenbach along with it.OOC: I wouldn't suggest trying to over-charge Arkrak again.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Ah, negotiations.IC: ReichenbachAnother illusion popped up, this time of Zarrus, lying on the ground, his mouth caked in blood which he was coughing up."Make it two times, and I'll kill someone else for you."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC-Raxa:"You know bloody well I never speak to you except for when I have need of assignments," Raxa snapped. He handed Nex a tablet. On it were written a few sentences in the matoran language."By the way, I managed to snatch this while I was in Le-Koro. Apparently there's a small settlement called 'Pala-Koro' on the shores of Lake Pala, run by the ILS." He smiled. "But you probably already knew that, right? Well, they're planning something. It says it on the tablet." He pulled out one of his long knives, tossing it in the air boredly."Now, can I have my assignment and go? I dislike this place," he said, looking around. "It's too small for my crossbow, and nearly everybody has a knife," he said, annoyed. He waited for Nex's response.

profiles i guess

OOC: Oh, Chronn shouldn't have done that...IC: ReichenbachThe illusion changed yet again, becoming a dark figure, covered completely in shadow, except for the knife he was holding - Chronn's knife."Two times your normal rate, or I might just have to tell a few tales you'd prefer untold."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Nex"It is found near the village at nightfall, a Skakdi who has caused... problems for shipments heading from the dock. Including one which was intended to be sent to me." Nex explained to Skraatuth, noting her grin. "Kill him however you wish."IC: Chronn"And what tales would you know that connect to me? Are you the one I brought in when I claimed that knife?" I really, really didn't care in the slightest what that buffoon had to say. But I knew he had to be nearby, or he couldn't be making the illusion. He was watching from somewhere. And I was going to find him. I was already planning out how.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Reichenbach"The tales that surround you... they are numerous. The Dark Chronicler... but are all the chronicles true?" The question hung in the air, like the unfortunate Traxin hung in Chronn's hut. "Would you like me to tell Arkak how you got that knife? How you really got that knife?"But I won't. Because, by now, you're probably already trying to figure out where I am. Well, I suggest you look up."The illusion faded, the blood-stained knife glinting, as Reichenbach flew away from the scene. Should either Chronn or Arkrak look up, they would see a large image of a Shelek, carved into the ceiling.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC-Raxa:Raxa walked along, looking at the tablet Nex had handed him, information about the toa he was supposed to hunt. "Great, just great," he said then. "I have to walk all the way back to Le-Koro now. I need a vacation from all of this." As he said this, an idea popped into his mind. He would take a small vacation.He turned from the tunnel to Le-Koro, taking a slight side trip over to Ga-Wahi.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess