Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Ferron"Once I "fall asleep", you two leave. If he follows I'll jump him" Ferron whispered to Krell, before he finished the bottle he was still holding in a massive drag, making a point of faking a hiccup after."You know what's truly schad?" Ferron asked, in a voice purposely drawn out and made incomprehensible."There's too much violenche in the world" Ferron rambled on, while he staunchly maintained the fake hiccups."People should try to get along and be friends" he continued. "Why is it sho hard to be friends?""I had friends onche, good friends, but they're dead"

Edited by Kopakamidak

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Commodum (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro)Commodum's eyes widened, then closed, as she returned Arkrak's kiss. After a short while, and a lot of comments related to breathing from Incommodo, she pulled slowly away. "I should offer you Kikanalo more often."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Incommodo (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro)"I'm guessing the celebration is from the kiss, the dying inside is from the refusal of food, and the punching Chronn is just natural." Incommodo said, nodding. "But, still. Free frickin' food."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Incommodo (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro)"Arkrak. You are going to walk in there, you are going to accept that offer of free food, and then you are going to suggest that I be allowed some as well, because I am starving."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Commodum (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro)The chef rushed out with the Kikanalo and set it down on a table. Commodum sat down, and waited for Arkrak to do the same.After going back into the kitchen, the chef came out with a single plate of meat, and handed it to Incommodo. "Gee, thanks."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]