Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: The next morning...IC: IncommodoIncommodo blinked.He then blinked again.He had one Karz of a headache, and everything looked a bit blurry. He rubbed his eyes, and then got up off the floor. Wait... the floor?Last he could remember, he'd been eating Kikanalo. Maybe he'd gotten food poisoning. He did think that it tasted a little funny.Although, something was definitely missing... "Where's Arkrak?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Ferron"My Toa Team wash my friends" Ferron confessed, continuing with the fake hiccups."AND THEY WERE KILLED BY SOME BLASTED NUI-KOPEN"Ferron winced inwardly at that statement, it was true, every word,but it was also very much what others had told him he talked about when he was actually drunk."I guess it doesn't matter naow" Ferron muttered, before he hilariously let his face drop to the table, mask first. Letting a methodical breathing from the top of his lungs be the only sound to break the sudden silence in the cantina."Remember; you just wait outside, and if I need help I'll call you"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: VoxumoVoxumo had been running for the last 5 minutes hoping to catch up to the creature that had made the hissing sound but no matter how far he went he never could find it.Voxumo stops and bends over while thinking to himselfOk this is ridiculous. That creature must be here somewhere I mean it just can’t vanish.Then as if hearing his thoughts Voxumo was hit by a unseen force so hard he went flying into the tunnel wall“what in the Karzahni was that!”He looked around for what ever had done that to him but could see nothing. As he turned his head he felt a cold breath on his neck. He quickly ducked and rolled as a large insectoid arm swung at the air only to hit the tunnel wall. When he looked back to where he was standing seconds ago he saw a larger than normal frost beetle there.How could I have not seen that huge thingThen the frost beetle started moving towards Voxumo again hissing loudly. As it walked Voxumo noticed it’s body started to shimmer, somehow the shimmering turned into a almost translucent glow then nothing. Where the frost beetle was standing was just thin air. Or is it? For Voxumo could still hear the hissing of the frost beetle.Interesting this frost beetle must have a mutation of some sort allowing for it to become translucent. If it was not for the hissing I would not know it was there. But how can I hope to fight it if I can’t see it.Just then an idea sparked. Summoning his elemental energies Voxumo summon a light coating of snow to cover the tunnel ground. At first the frost beetle stopped then it resumed it’s steady march towards Voxumo leaving footprints in the snow. Now being able to see his attacker Voxumo set in motion attacking the rahi.As Voxumo dodged attacks from the frost beetle he tried to think of a way to defeat this creature I could just freeze the creature whole but I doubt that would hold it for long. But what if I were to… then a evil grin spread to the Voxumo’s face.Voxumo summoned his power over ice and created a small coating of ice on the ground. Then watching for his chance Voxumo dashed towards the frost beetle and right before the beetle swung at him he slid through it’s legs all the while channeling his power through his blade and freezing the beetles legs solid. Once behind the beetle he swung his shield and shattered the beetles 2 frozen legs effectively causing the beetle to fall to the ground all the while releasing an anguished hiss of pain. He then proceeded to create a thick layer of ice over the creature body effectively creating a ice cocoon. Using his mask of gravity Voxumo raised the creature against the wall where he proceeded to create more ice and attach it to the wall.“ Well he won’t be bothering anyone else for quite a while.”Voxumo proceeded to head back to what he guessed was the creatures lair. He could not find much in their except for a crystal. Normally he would assume nothing of it but this crystal gave off a almost black mist and had several letter etched into it.“I guess this must be the item since nothing else could fit the description. Now all I have to do is head back to that matoran and get my payment”And so Voxumo headed back through the tunnel towards Onu-Koro all the while ignoring the cries coming from the half dead Frost Beetle.OOC: hey guys sorry for being inactive so long but now I’m back.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: KrellI didn't really pay attention to what Ferron was saying, well, the drunk yelling part, I did hear the whispering. "Yeah, dude, we're out," I said to him, keeping up the act as I got out of my chair. I motioned for Zuria to follow as I started towards the door. With any luck, Mr. Shadowy would follow too.But of course, I felt my dagger drop into my hand from my guantlet, just in case.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Shadowy BeingThe cloaked figure rose to their feet. Were Ferron to look he would see that, based on their height, this being was a Vortixx. They began to move towards the door, but did not leave through it. Instead they shut the door to the restaurant and locked it, then turned to the apparently sleeping Toa of iron at the table. The Vortixx reached out and tapped Ferron on the shoulder.

IC: FerronFerron kept a close fix on the approaching figure, and soon the sound of footsteps could be added to his radar.The figure moved towards the door, Ferron tensed his muscles.But he wasn't prepared for when the figure closed the door, and then the tap he felt on his shoulder.Ferron made sure to keep the metal spike out of view, and sat up, turning to look at the stranger."What do you want?" he asked.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...