• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11522 replies to this topic

#9761 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2012 - 10:00 AM

IC: Shadowy VortixxThe Vortixx stopped leaning on the table and walked slowly behind Ferron, in search of any hidden weapons. He spotted the spike in the Toa's hands and frowned. "Because if you don't, I'll nail your hands to the table with that metal peg of yours," said the Vortixx. "And then maybe I can try this thing out on you," he pulled back his sleeve, revealing a wrist-mounted device of some kind. Of more interest, however, was a tattoo of a snake coiling round a sword on the other side of his wrist. Both items were quickly covered up by his sleeve. "I'm not entirely sure what it does, but aren't we going to have a great time finding out?"

not a lot of things match my avatar

#9762 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,244 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2012 - 10:27 AM

IC: FerronFerron made the metal peg vanish with a thought, and couldn't help but smile."Unless you're really desparate to know his name, I can't help you, on those two topics I'm just as much in the dark as you are" he gloated "as for my name. Ferron, Toa of Iron, so go ahead and try that fancy gun on me, I'm in the mood for breaking something right now"

#9763 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 3,246 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2012 - 03:30 PM

IC: GravityI shrugged. "Don't know, probably somewhere in Le-Wahi. You know, jungle and all," I replied, going over the memory again. "Yeah, it was Le-Wahi, I'm sure."

IC: Hajia, Onu-Koro"If I wasn't hospitalized, I'd recommend we go at once." Hajia said with a sigh, scooting closer to Gravity as she spoke. "So, when the doctor says it's okay to leave, what do you want to do?"

ULKVFrz.jpg

#9764 Online The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,594 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2012 - 03:51 PM

IC: Hajia, Onu-Koro"If I wasn't hospitalized, I'd recommend we go at once." Hajia said with a sigh, scooting closer to Gravity as she spoke. "So, when the doctor says it's okay to leave, what do you want to do?"

IC: Gravity"Well, I suppose it depends on how you're feeling," I said to the Ga-Toa, wrapping an arm around her. "I mean, if you don't feel like going off stomping through a jungle, then I'd say we should head back to Ga-Koro. Sound good?"I didn't really care where we were going after this, as long as it was with Hajia and preferably as far away from Onyx's catacombs as possible.

01T3YDF.jpg

#9765 Online Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,357 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2012 - 03:58 PM

IC: Caige (Smoothie Shop, Onu-Koro)Caige snapped his fingers.-Teezy

PROUD CO-CAPTAIN OF TEAM DASTANA

"What's ours is theirs - but it is ours."

LIBERATION OR DEATH

#9766 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2012 - 04:00 PM

IC: Chromia (Smoothie Shop, Onu-Koro)"What?"

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#9767 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Stone

• 18,616 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2012 - 04:06 PM

IC: [Arkrak]"I see."

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#9768 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2012 - 04:20 PM

IC: Incommodo (Onu-Koro)"You first," the Toa of Magnetism said, gesturing at The Unfortunate Fikou's entrance.

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#9769 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Stone

• 18,616 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 12:09 AM

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak entered.

#9770 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 04:07 AM

IC: Commodum (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro)Commodum looked up at Arkrak, still crying.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#9771 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Stone

• 18,616 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 04:22 AM

IC: [Arkrak]"I, uh, am sorry."

#9772 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 05:35 AM

IC: Commodum (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro)Commodum looked sceptically at Arkrak. "Sorry? You're sorry? You jumped out of a bloody window, shouted at me, and then slept in a backyard, because you didn't want to be near me, and now you're telling me that you're sorry?"

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#9773 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Stone

• 18,616 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 05:39 AM

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak sighed. "I'm really, really sorry. It's just that ... well, you're going too quickly ... and I don't know what do in this situation."

#9774 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 05:42 AM

IC: Commodum (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro)"I wasn't going too quickly! You told me that I was trying to go too quickly earlier, and we made a deal, and then the moment we were both in the room you jumped out the window!"

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#9775 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Stone

• 18,616 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 05:44 AM

IC: [Arkrak]"I ... see?"Curses, I can't do the same thing as Atonal. Why can he do the aloof 'I see' while I cannot?!

#9776 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 05:47 AM

IC: Commodum (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro)Commodum tilted her head. "That's it? You're not arguing with me? You're just... listening to my point of view?"

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#9777 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Stone

• 18,616 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 05:50 AM

IC: [Arkrak]"I'm listening to my brother's advice."

#9778 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 05:51 AM

IC: Commodum (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro)"What advice?"

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#9779 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Stone

• 18,616 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 06:09 AM

IC: [Arkrak]"How to keep girls happy."

#9780 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 09:53 AM

IC: Commodum (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro)..."So you're following it now, rather than earlier?"

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#9781 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 3,246 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 12:13 PM

IC: Gravity"Well, I suppose it depends on how you're feeling," I said to the Ga-Toa, wrapping an arm around her. "I mean, if you don't feel like going off stomping through a jungle, then I'd say we should head back to Ga-Koro. Sound good?"I didn't really care where we were going after this, as long as it was with Hajia and preferably as far away from Onyx's catacombs as possible.

IC: Hajia, Onu-Koro"Great." Hajia replied, leaning against Gravity. "The sound of the waves and the feel of sand under your feet... Ga-Koro sounds wonderful."

Edited by Lord Darkon, Oct 31 2012 - 02:08 PM.

ULKVFrz.jpg

#9782 Online The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,594 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 02:56 PM

IC: Hajia, Ga-Koro"Great." Hajia replied, leaning against Gravity. "The sound of the waves and the feel of sand under your feet... Ga-Koro sounds wonderful."

OOC: Dude, when did she get the Kaulsi? D:IC: Gravity [Onu-Koro]"Have you ever considered," I said to the Ga-Toa, glancing at her with a small grin on my Kanohi, "being a poet...?"

01T3YDF.jpg

#9783 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Stone

• 18,616 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 03:31 PM

IC: Arkrak"I'm not good at this stuff."

#9784 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 03:40 PM

IC: Commodum (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro)Commodum frowned, then ran over to Arkrak and hugged him. "I forgive you."

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#9785 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Stone

• 18,616 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 04:06 PM

IC: [Arkrak]"Thanks."

#9786 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 04:09 PM

IC: Commodum (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro)Commodum pulled back, and then scratched the back of her head. "So, you're going off to find those people, Nekron and Hiker Jack, now?"

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#9787 Online The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,594 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 04:09 PM

IC: Sythrih"Ha," the Toa of Earth said, ajusting Agate so that her sleeping sister wouldn't fall over, "Adventuring is the last thing I wanted. Its why we came home to Onu-Koro."What a great idea that was, Sythrih thought sarcasticly to herself.

01T3YDF.jpg

#9788 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Stone

• 18,616 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 04:20 PM

IC: [Arkrak]"Yes."

#9789 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 04:21 PM

IC: Commodum (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro)Commodum bit her lip slightly. "Be careful."

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#9790 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,752 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 04:40 PM

IC: Agate - Hospital, Onu-koro -Agate twitched a bit in her sleep, probably because of the parakuka. Her new rahi like ears flicked a bit as she muttered something about donuts.

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png

#9791 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Stone

• 18,616 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 07:02 PM

IC: [Arkrak]"I'll be fine. Let's go Inc."

#9792 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 07:28 AM

IC: Incommodo (Onu-Koro)"OKAY!" Incommodo shouted from outside.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#9793 Offline Twelfth Ghosthands

Twelfth Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 3,857 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 11:31 AM

IC (Merror)Merror sprinted after Skyra."Skyra, what do you see?" he called.

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#9794 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,752 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 12:18 PM

IC: Skyra - Tunnel entrance, Onu-Wahi -I wanted to be smart and say I saw a dark tunnel, but now was not the time to be cheeky. "There are several beings up ahead...judging by the breathing they're talking intently about something..."

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

#9795 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 12:25 PM

IC: Pirok (Onu-Koro Tunnel)"How much further?" Pirok asked.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#9796 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,752 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 12:29 PM

IC: Skyra - Tunnel entrance, Onu-Wahi -"Can't be far now..." I said in a hushed tone, slowing down a bit. "If we're quiet enough we can eavesdrop on them from here..."

#9797 Offline Twelfth Ghosthands

Twelfth Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 3,857 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 12:36 PM

IC (Merror)Merror nodded, activating his Calix. With his motor control enhanced by the mask, he was able to move with complete silence.They neared the beings. Merror gestured for his teammates to stay back, as he crept forwards to try to catch what they were saying...

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#9798 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 12:36 PM

IC: The Shadow (Onu-Koro, just outside the tunnel)"I worry that I may have been followed." The messenger warned. "You may be in some danger.""Go, now." The Shadow hissed. "You've said that enough times, and I'm getting bored, so you can either burst into song or get the Karz out. Understand?"The Toa nodded, and then backed away, heading towards the centre of Onu-Koro.

Edited by Just Another Vorex, Oct 31 2012 - 12:37 PM.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#9799 Offline Twelfth Ghosthands

Twelfth Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 3,857 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 12:43 PM

IC (Merror)Merror's eyes narrowed. He knew that voice. It was The Shadow.He jerked his head back to his teammates.It's him, he mouthed.For now, Merror was unsure what to do. Should he confront The Shadow directly, or track him to find out what he was up to?

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#9800 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 12:47 PM

IC: The Shadow (Onu-Koro, just outside the tunnel)The Shadow turned, looking at the tunnel's opening. He stared at it for a short while, then turned back again, and began walking away. He had things to take care of.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users