Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Skyra - Tunnel entrance, Onu-Wahi -I had recognized the Shadow's voice long before Merror confirmed it, it was hard to forget. I had my hand on the hilt of my sheathed katana, ready to draw it at a moment's notice. I looked to Merror, waiting for his orders.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Dude, when did she get the Kaulsi? D:IC: Gravity [Onu-Koro]"Have you ever considered," I said to the Ga-Toa, glancing at her with a small grin on my Kanohi, "being a poet...?"
OOC: Gah. I always get locations mixed up, due to the fact I'm normally posting in several topics at once. IC: Hajia, Onu-KoroHajia grinned as well, looking up at Gravity. "Once or twice, but everything I wrote down didn't seem very good. With you around, I should try again. You're plenty of inspiration." That said, her smile grew larger.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: NPC DoctorTime passed. To the beings in the waiting room, it seemed like an eternity. The seconds turned to minutes, the minutes into hours. Finally, the door opened once more, and a pale doctor stepped out.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Gah. I always get locations mixed up, due to the fact I'm normally posting in several topics at once. IC: Hajia, Onu-KoroHajia grinned as well, looking up at Gravity. "Once or twice, but everything I wrote down didn't seem very good. With you around, I should try again. You're plenty of inspiration." That said, her smile grew larger.
IC: Gravity"Is that so...?" I said to her, "Well, as long as its a start, huh? I suppose it doesn't matter where you get your ideas from."IC: SythrihThe Toa of Earth, while not able to stand up because of Agate, turned to the doctor. The expression on her Ruru really said it all. "How is she?" Sythrih asked the being.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: NPC Doctor"She's alive. Much more than that......" The doctor sighed. "We're fighting just to keep her alive, let alone stabilize her. Whatever hit her did a good job of it.""Stab wounds. Penetrating deep into the chest cavity, missed the heart by a few centimeters, at most."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Commodum (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro)Commodum sighed gently and gazed at the window Arkrak had broken, forgetting that since she owned the place, she'd be the one paying for damages.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Finally picking up this little plot...sorry for the long delay.IC:Rewera examined the bloodstains that were left on the floor of the lowest accessible level of the great mine. The Matoran had repaired a lot of the damage, such as the elevators, but the flooding had not been removed yet, mostly due to the inaccessibility of the collapsed tunnels at this point."Nasty." the Toa commented, rubbing her fingers together to get the residue off of her fingertips. She pointed at the message written on the wall. "I'd say we've hit the jackpot."Looking at Ravage she raised an eyebrow. "Think that's our perp?"--------------------Kehua and Kaimaen on the other hand had been held up at the Ussalry station. It had taken the guards there a while to dig through their numerous reports to find one that fit in with what Kehua had told the officers about his team-members. Unfortunately, they came up with nothing. "Maybe the people you're looking for weren't here?" the Onu-Matoran suggested. But Kehua shook his head. "No. One at least came through here. Has there been anything else happening lately, anything strange?""Lots of things. Nothing too strange though. Not since the great mine.""What happened there?" the large Toa asked. The officer had mentioned the incident as if it was like any other small-time crime, but his looks betrayed that there was more to it than that. The Onu-Matoran sighed and retold what they had been able to piece together. When he had finished, Kehua took a moment to process the new information. Finally, he asked: "Would it be possible for me and my companion to take a look?"The officer frowned. "The investigation there is still ongoing, I don't think that would be such a good...""Look," Kehua said, "I am offering to help you here. I'm not a rookie. In fact, I've probably got more experience than most when it comes to hunting down big game criminals like this.""If it was one perp, that is. Could have been more than just one." the officer threw in. "Alright big guy. You want to prove you've got what it takes, then by all means, go for it...""But don't interfere with any work alread in progress down there." He handed them both a small tablet. "You'll need these to get into the mine. No waltzing in or out like before."Kehua nodded his thanks, then the two Toa left the Ussalry HQ and headed for the entrance to the great mine.OOC: Meh, mediocre post is mediocre, but it gets the job done.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia murmured something sounding like "Well spoken," As she curled up into a ball, her arms wrapped around her knees, as she leaned against him, welcoming the arm around her. In a few seconds, her chest rose up and down with steady breathing, and her eyes were closed, her smile frozen on her face.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gravity [Onu-Koro]I smiled some more, and pulled the Toa of Water close, almost as if protecting her with my arm. In a few seconds, she closed her eyes and her breathing became steady, I wasn't sure if she had fallen asleep or not. I wasn't exactly sure how comfortable a protosteel-alloy plate was, but I'd imagine it'd be comfortable enough for her.A small smile on my Kanohi, I layed my head on hers, staring out of the crystalline window infront of us. Yes, despite only remembering about half of my past life, I was happy now.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Krell: "TIEM 2STAHP THAT UNAPPORVED PIECE OF TECH."IC: KrellWith a quick bolt of my dark energy, the lock melted through, and I kicked the door down. Wait, I just can't... Oh Karz. "I FORGOT," I said, trying to think of a quick excuse, "TO LEAVE A TIP."With that, I started towards our table, where Ferron and the Vortixx were. A ball that dark fire forming in my hand, only visiable to the Vortixx. No sense in having people start freaking out over it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: FerronFerron was prepared to do something drastic as the Vortixx activated his device, but just then Krell kicked in the door and yelled something so spectacularly stupid it could've given Ferron's drunken yelling a run for its money, something about leaving a tip.Ferron took advantage of the distraction and jumped at the Vortixx, activating his Pakari to put more force into the blow as he thrusted his elbow towards the stranger's gut.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: NPC Doctor"We're doing what we can. But even masks of healing have limits." The doctor sighed, leaning heavily on the wall. He'd been on his feet for several hours straight, between his current patient, and a few before her. "At this point, she's got a decent chance of pulling through. But I just don't know."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I'm just gonna... Yeah. Jump in on this... My excuse is that ole Karky' has been following them (which he has, I did post a post saying that he was following them several pages back).IC: Kark:"Freeze right there criminal scum," The Vortixx anounced, holding his arm cannon behind Krell. The weapon was humming, and ready to fire, "Dissipate the energy and come quietly, or face the consequences."

OOC: That's OK, I remember.IC: Ferron"Dissipate the energy and come quietly, or face the consequences""Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on" Ferron protested as he took advantage of the Vortixx's presence to put as much space between him and the other Vortixx as possible."The kid ain't a criminal"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: KrellI turned to the silver-armored Vortixx, slowly, with a dark flame burning in my eyes. It sent a clear message: Well, okay, LETS FIGHT.Despite this, I still said in a somewhat civilized manner, "Okay, why?"It was a fairly simple question. And noticably, I didn't dissippate the dark flame in my hand.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Ferron"Looks like the kid's got this covered" Ferron assessed as he turned to the other Vortixx."Now?" he asked out loud as he spawned a flail, complete with chain and handle out of thin air."Where were we?"

Edited by Kopakamidak

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: FD Onu-wahi post pwease? o-oIC: Kark:"Any form of combat by civilians is illegal. As a officer of the law, I am preventing combat. Now, stand down, or go ahead and be arrested, and face certain conviction in the courts."IC: Sideways:"Don't worry officer, we will assist you!" Crosswise called out, Sideways stepping to intercept Ferron.

IC: Ferron"How does he know... wait? Of course, the Matoran with the Parakuka"Ferron dispersed his weapon, and slowly approached the Vortixx."Alright, I at least will come quietly, though I honestly can't vouge for Krell here" Ferron said.

Edited by Kopakamidak

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Ravage"Either that's our terrorist friend, or they've got helpers." Ravage commented, staring at the wall. "The same style is evident here, the same message.""People like this.... They've got reasons, motives. Usually clear ones, at that. This is quite obviously his or her handiwork."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: KrellI started laughing at that, real good laugh. Ha, who did this guy think he was? Or these people, for that matter. "You really, really, don't want to do that," I said to the Vortixx, my dagger sliding unnoticed into my hand, still halfway in my gauntlet. I liked the small, weapon, it seemed to siut me well."Incase you haven't noticed, that Parakuka host was trying to kill me," I said to the Vortixx, not scared in the slightest, "And so if I hadn't done something, we hadn't done something, all of us would be dead. But, silly me, why didn't I just let him kill me, I wouldn't have broken the Karzin' law then."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -