Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Well, you could have specified that, bro. I thought he was replying to the second.IC-Aclaraung:And Aclaraung, in the meantime, was confused by Vorex's lack of specification to what he was replying to, but he switched to Matoran anyways."I think we're suffering some trans-universal mix-up here."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Kal, admit it: you were wrong. It had nothing to do with my specifics, you said Kane-Ra for the second and Zarnarax only quoted the first. By assuming I was in the wrong you were wrong yourself.Breaking news: I've been here over a year now and I'm a capable RP'er. Believe it or not, I know what I'm doing.IC: Zarnarax (Cavern, Onu-Wahi)"I don't see how that has anything to do with these 'visitors', Aclaraung. Explain yourself."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Am I not allowed to say I misunderstood what you said, due to your not specifying? I wasn't even aware you were online, my Irish friend. There's no need to feel as though I'm insulting you (which is the tone I read from that last part of your post), or attempting to avoid admitting I was wrong. In fact, did I ever even say you were in the wrong?IC-Aclaraung:"I don't much feel like it, he'll see what I meant in a second."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: With your whole 'Rahi of the plains' speech you pretty much did.IC: Zarnarax (Cavern, Onu-Wahi)A wall of ice appeared behind Aclaraung, blocking the tunnel. "I am aware, Aclaraung, that you can destroy that wall. It is more symbolic than anything else; no one passes unless I approve of them doing so."OOC: Just so that you know, I am doing this for a reason: AuRon is not being let in on this, due to him not checking with me before creating a second dragon Mystix and his refusal to negotiate terms for its existence with me through PM or remove it, despite having been asked to do so several times. These are the consequences for repeatedly ignoring me, and messing with the plot of a species I created without so much as an FYI.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Ashiem didn't even need to look at the scroll to see where she needed to go. As she strolled into the main square of Onu-Koro, the flow of the crowd had set her moving towards a larger structure than the rest. The complex before her eyes couldn't be the home of anything but the Horsemen Company as advertised.4 Onua Street wasn't one hut; it was several, joined to form a group of domed koro-style buildings taller than those surrounding it. People trickled in and out of the building occasionally from its multiple doors. A small stable was set into its side facing the street. Behind it, more beings labored to expand the building into a vacant compound of cruder architecture. Its size was at least a few times greater than that of the huts surrounding it already and looked to increase with growth onto the lot. Yet at the same time, the new building was austere and plain. Its main door was as tall as required to allow entry by all species and no more. Had it not been for the size and the shape of the two masks present above its biggest opening, the building would seem as though it was just another hut on an enlarging estate. Functionality seemed more important to the Horsemen Company than appearance.

Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Kaiapo)The lone Toa of Earth walked the silent tunnels of Onu-Wahi, his green eyes gently glowing as he walked steadily, his native night vision keeping him from stumbling, even in the dim light cast by a single lightstone every ten metres or so.He knew these tunnels; he had helped dig many of them himself. They were often confusing and claustrophobic to outsiders, but the Toa found solace in their silence and darkness. He did not fear getting lost; he did not fear anything that might hide in the darkness. The night was his friend; the darkness was his ally. He was a Toa of Earth, and earth was quiet and unshakable.His steady footsteps eventually brought him to the junction of tunnels he had known he would find. A sign carved in the stone of the tunnel wall was visible beneath the light of a single yellow stone: :l: :e:- :k: :m_o: :r: :m_o:He continued walking, his footsteps gently fading away, leaving the tunnel as it had been before his passing: silent and dark.OOC: Kaiapo to Le-Wahi.

IC: Kark:The Vortixx didn't even bother to dodge, the second he was hit by his attacks, he used his primed armor fixing device, listening to the device emitting a shrill beeping sound as it fixed his armor, and then started it's cool-down phase."Surrender immediately, or face immediate judgement," He warned, hefting his gun-arm.IC: Norathed:The younger dragon watched the conversation, hiding behind his elder's wings.

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: Krell"Sorry, buddy, still no," I said, before switching tactics. I mentally releaced my Garai's hold on the entire Vortixx, instead just focusing its energies on his cannon-arm. He could technically try and hold it up, if he like his arm getting torn out of its socket. Gravity was a fun thing to play around with.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kark:The Vortix instantly crumpled to the ground, realizing that one of the two must have been a Toa of gravity, or is using a Garai.IC: Sideways:"No fear officer! We shall assist you!" Crosswise shouted out for Sideways.Sideways himself barreled into Krell, seeing as how he was standing, and looking as if he was concentrating. He used his magnetism powers to lock his armor down, hopefully making it so that the Toa couldn't move.

IC:Quoribay added to this, following his commander by drawing his dirks and putting them at Krell's throat.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: KrellOh hahahaha, how cute, yes lets go and help him, shall we?Continuing to keep the pressure on the Vortixx's arm, I tapped into my elemental power. With a push of my mind, black, light sucking flames erupted from my body out towards Quoribay. At the pointblank range, I really didn't think they could be dodged. The entire room turned black from the presence of the flames, making seeing very hard for anyone not used to it. The fact that my armor seemed to be locked down didn't stop me from generating a fireball that shot towards the rapidly approching Toa of Magnetism. It wasn't guided from my thoughts, however, as I had to keep some mental focus on the use of my Kanohi.Oh what fun.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Oh, ****...The flames scorched Quoribay, and he stumbled backwards a few feet. "Hey! Stop your *****ing and surrender the orderly way!" He barked, severely irritated and trying to shake off the burning pain. Well that was Kane-Ra Dung...

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: FerronWhile Ferron was still wounded, he was not out, once again spawing a flail, only without the handle.He swung the chain around a couple times, and sent the weapon soaring at the Toa, using his powers to guide it as best as he could.

Edited by Kopakamidak

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Kark:The Vortixx, who was pinned to the ground due to the massive amount of gravity, summoned up a bit of strength to move his arm, aiming directly at Krell's feet. And Fired.IC: Sideways:Ferron's weapon stopped in mid-air, a stronger magnetic field from Sideways deflecting it, and sending it back him.So he can use a strange version of fire, He thought, jumping back as the flames started to heat his armor, feeling some of his internal organics mildly burnt and smarting from the elemental blast, Well two can play that game.Sideways directed another magnetic blast at Krell, aiming to knock the Toa of his feet.

IC: Krell"Ha! Surrender the orderly way, do you have-"A magnetic pulse blasted me back off my feet, interrupting me and into the table behind me. It wasn't as bad as it seemed, as a cannon round fried the floor where I had just been. Karz... Now I know why I killed first, asked questions later.I pushed myself up from the rubble, and stood facing the beings once again. Okay, now I'm mad. With a thought, I surrounded my tall form in more of the black, light sucking flames, while the room plunged into darkness from the sudden increase of my element.Without wasting anymore time, four spheres of dark flames shot out of my hands, nearly invisiable in the darkness as they flew towards my attackers.OOC: TO PO-WAHI! *teleports to said topic*

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Sideways:He let out a strangled 'oomf' sound as one of the spheres hit him, and knocked him to the ground."This. Is. Enough." He generated through his mask, "Behold! The Power of my magic!"With that, he clapped his hands together, then pressed them to the floor, and started to create illusions with his mask. First off, blinding light. Everywhere. Enough to shut out the darkness. Second, out of the actual darkness of the room, rahkshi. Not true rahkshi, but distorted illusions, more monstrous and distorted, their very being made out of shadow that phased in and out of appearance, their edges blurry in contrast to the light he'd generated. The two illusions then proceeded to charge at Krell.

OOC: Mild bunnying here. But I don't believe Lawful Neutral lends itself well to breaking and entering offices at random. XPAlso, hold much distaste for describing the building, so feel free to skip/skim some. I just need to do so for game purposes. Can't give the impression it's too complex.IC: The hall Ashiem entered was simply adorned as well. A closed office greeted her on one side and a lightstone on the other. Each wall and the ceiling was plain stone, a waste of mining that had been cut into the customary drywall of the koro.Walking out of the hall, she found herself in a lobby. Her hallway entered it alongside two others. One lightstone illuminated the circular room from its ceiling. On one side of the lobby, several copies of the latest Mata Nui Daily sat on a simple bench. Another door was adjacent to it in direct opposition of the central hall. Across from the bench and also next to the door was a desk occupied by a female Ga-Matoran.The receptionist smiled politely. "How may I help you?"

[Profiles]

IC:But when the lights when out, Quoribay dropped to the ground, expecting an attack. It's not like it mattered; when someone is surrounded by flames in complete darkness, quite frankly, their aim sucks. He got up and attempted to look around.

OOC: Not really sure how Mahiki can produce light, but I suppose it falls under "Illusion"...IC: KrellAt which point I started to laugh, an evil laugh that would make most sane beings uneasy, as the twin monsters charged towards me. I did not fear them, after what I'd seen. A flame as dark as my element burned within my eyes under my Garai, while a broad grin crossed my face. A quick burst of flame had confirmed what I had expected, the twisted things were illusions, created from the Toa's mask."Ha, what you call nightmares I call fantasies, little Toa," I said, casually striding over to the being, both hands alight with my dark element, "I've seen and done things that would put your little pets to shame. Things that kill other beings from fear."Where the Karz, is this coming from? I know I'm saying it... It makes sense, but...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Quoribay's sight was still out of whack, but he assumed the darker spots in his vision were the effects of this toa's creepily weird element. He attempted to sneak behind the spots, his feet sneaking almost noiselessly around the being, a skill learned by the thief.

IC: The receptionist blinked. "...Impressive," She finally managed, then wrote down the resume.She looked back up and smiled yet again. "Just settle down for now. In a few minutes you'll be called in."The Ga-Matoran flipped around a paperweight on her desk, previously facing Ashiem with the label of 'The receptionist is IN' to 'The receptionist is OUT'. She took the folder of papers she had just put the new resume into in one hand. Getting up, the receptionist opened the door to the hallway at the far end and walked out.

[Profiles]

IC: KrellI heard the two Toa's blades slicing through the air towards me, to quickly to dodge... But then again, who said I needed to dodge them?I laughed once again, bringing my dagger up to block the first strike, the Toa's sword deflecting harmless off the black blade, while raising my guantlet to block the second. With my arm at a shallow angle to the path of the blade, the edge of the weapon glanced off of it, instead of cutting through the metal.It didn't stop there, as I deftly moved my arm, bringing it around the blade to lock onto the Toa's wrist. With leverage gained, I used it to pull myself towards the Toa, my dagger speeding towards his chest as I aimed to bury the weapon within. In such close range, I knew that my shorter weapon would have an advantage over his longer swords.Oh you made a mistake. You made a mistake from the moment you looked at me. Its a mistake that most people don't make twice. But who knows, you might get lucky.Still, in the back of my mind, there was still the small, confused voice. What was I doing? Where was this coming from?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: FerronFerron managed to duck under his own weapon coming at him, and picked it up again as he observed Krell essentally running in circles around their opponents."Guess he's a bit of a natural" Ferron thought.OOC: Edited in order to not conflict with previous posts

Edited by Kopakamidak

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Toa Fetix/Toa BaronuAfter searching around Onu-Koro for some time, Fetix noticed a silver-and-white being carrying a long staff and wearing a Kanohi Sanok emerge from a nearby hut. That was indeed who he was looking for. Fetix stepped over to the being and began a conversation."Hello there. Do you happen to remember me, Baronu? I'm Fetix, Toa of Iron."Toa Baronu paused for a few seconds, trying to remember. "Yes, I think I remember your name and voice. You were thinking about living down here with us, weren't you?""Yes, and then I came across you. Maybe you had a harder time recognizing me because of this mask I'm borrowing.""That's probably it. So what did you want to talk to me about?""I recall you saying that you were bored of your job last time we met. If you still are, I'm offering you a brand-new one.""Really? What is it?""A Toa of Fire and I are considering building a prison for any sentient enemies we defeat and capture, and I was wondering if you would like to guard it.""Well, it would certainly be more exciting than working in the mines all day. I suppose I'm in. So where's the prison?""Outside Po-Koro, where I lived as a Matoran and still do now. Follow me." The pair of Toa, one behind the other, began to retrace Fetix's footsteps back to Po-Wahi.

Edited by 742mph

R8aOQ.jpg

IC: It wasn't long before Ashiem heard the call. She opened the door and walked down another hallway into a new chamber.The room was smaller than the lobby, but big enough to comfortably fit a vortixx. Lightstones illuminated its entirety. Its cubical walls were lined with marble. A plaque stating the trademark "All the world's a stage!" hung from the back wall. Two chairs, one on either side of a desk nearly bisecting the room, sat alongside the aforementioned desk as its spartan set of furniture. Another door had been placed at the far end of the room facing entrants.But none of this seemed so curious as the figure behind the desk. He was dressed in the impeccable red and blue of the company. His mask, similarly, was half-tragedy and half-comedy in face with a dividing black line between the two. His eyes were covered by crystal lenses colored in opposition to the hue surrounding them. His air was casual and almost friendly, though with an undeniable tinge of authority."Would you kindly come in?," He said with a smile. "Have a seat." The figure made a vague wave to the chair. "Don't be shy; we have a partnership to begin."OOC: Gyn is so FABULOUS.

[Profiles]

IC: "Where are my manners? I'm Kultos, CEO of the Horseman Company," The matoran said with another affable smile. "But never mind that. Do you, Miss Ashiem, have any idea what Mata Nui is most notably missing at this moment?"

[Profiles]