Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: He blinked and clasped his chin in one hand thoughtfully. A strange silence descended upon the room."...Er, yes and no. Yes, that was correct," The CEO admitted. He smiled apologetically. "No, it's not the answer I was looking for. Think the world of business."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Kultos blinked again. "...Yes," He muttered absently. "But no--wait, what was the expected answer anyways?"He paused in ponderment for a second. Then he waved slightly and smiled."Oh, never mind. For wasting your time with petty conversation," Here he produced a hefty bag that rustled with each movement, "One thousand widgets. You're hired."He scratched his head. "Er...Hm, what was I thinking again."...First assignment is here!," Proclaimed the CEO triumphantly as he put a scroll into Ashiem's hands. "Would you kindly read and fulfill it?"The matoran grinned. "Dismissed."

Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

IC: Ashiem: Take an Ussal to Le-Koro and find its central square. Locate a Le-Matoran kiosk owner named 'Letoru'. Display this scroll to him. He will provide you with cargo to take back to the Horsemen Company building. Deliver it to the front desk. Thanks,Kultos :3The Horsemen Company's insignia was at the bottom of the page.

Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

IC:Rewera sighed, then nodded. Ravagae was right, the pattern was definitely there. "From the looks of it, we need to check the three, no - four, villages that have not yet been attacked. Still, I wish we had gotten more out of this. Whoever did this didn't leave a lot of traces. This is more of a taunt for us and a scare for the matoran than it is information."Her shoulders dropped slightly, but then she looked confident once more. There was work to be done. The two Toa went back to the elevator they had used to get down to this level.Rewera moved the lever and the cabin started to move towards the main-level again. From there they would sneak out of the great mine the same way they had come in.OOC: Next post it's time to get them together with Kehua and Kaimaen.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: This has Nuju's approval. The Rahkshi are illusions, in case there's confusion.IC: There was a crash, and three Rahkshi appeared in Onu-Koro. A startled Ussalry member ran into the prison, screaming for help. The guard ran out, taking almost all of the guard away. They left one to be the jailer (reasoning that he could take care of 7 demasked Toa for ten minutes) and the member that had first seen them, who was too terrified to move. The scared guy ran into the jail, evidently thinking it was safer in there.The jailer shook his head and moved back to the desk. ***The Ussalry members were charging at the Rahkshi, attacks going through them, when they disappeared. The Ussalry spread out, looking for the Mahiki user that had done this.***My door ripped itself open. I looked at my sadistically grinning rescuer with mixed feelings. I stood, deciding that even if I wasn't gonna leave I was getting my mask back.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC MerlaIt had been a long time. Sitting on the bench in my cell, I had a lot of time to think things over. Time to... reconsider my life, if I was really cut out for this. Day and night, I was tormented by hallucinations of my developing madness, figures from my past appearing to me then disappearing in clouds of smoke. "You call yourself a toa; you're nothing but a child playing games," a Skakdi of Crystal (K'rendar)spoke. "You believe yourself to be wise; you are the biggest ****** fool I have ever seen for you don't know that you know nothing," a female toa of fire (Saydhi) taunted. "I would teach you, but only certain kinds of people can learn from me. People who actually have a brain, unlike you," an elderly toa of magnetism (Cosi) spoke dismissingly. "Look gal, I can sympathise with you but if you really want to be remembered fondly by the peeps as a hero, you've actually walk the talk. Right now, you're just coming across as a cool dude," a vortixx (Denjen) spoke sadly. There was more. Everyone I had ever met in my life appeared to me, taunting me, expressing their dissapointment, dismissing all of my efforts void, it was too much. I knelt down on the ground, shuddering. "Where's a knife when you need one?" I thought. Then I heard commotion outside. From what I could gather, there was commotion outside...OOC if the rescuers are the SH, aren't they fighting Krell and co at the moment?

OOC: Not the SH. This is part of the Rakal.IC: The rescuer absorbed Merla's door while I ran down the hall and absorbed the wooden doors that obviously lead to Nidiak's and Revor's. Revor followed me and started absorbing Zakama's while I took care of Slannak's. The unknown Toa ripped apart Desilix's door, freeing him. The Toa nodded and started out toward the storage area. We needed our masks.OOC: ToV gave me bunnying permission.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: FerronFerron watched the battle between Krell and Quoribay, yet again amazed by the powers Krell was commanding.The bar had gone almost dark, and Ferron could barely make out the sillhouette of the cannon-wielding Vortixx still lying on the ground where Krell had assaulted him.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: The Ussalry was continuing to look for the Mahiki user, asking people on the street to demonstrate their mask power.

Meanwhile, back in the prison, the Maasi had found the storage rooms. Now they just had to find their masks and weapons from the jumble of other stuff. The unknown Toa was standing back in the hallway, casting illusions of the Toa still in their cells. I was searching for my Kualsi, which wouldn't be as hard to find as my katana. There weren't near as many masks as weapons.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:By now Quoribay had snuck behind Krell and regained some sight. He then crouched down and stabbed both his dirks at Krell, each aimed at the place on the back of the leg... just opposite of the knee... ya know, the one with... Whatever, you get what I mean. Anyways, if this was successful, Krell's knees would buckle and the toa would have lots of pain, causing him to fall. I just love it when I hit people in their sensitive areas, Quoribay thought with an internal smirk. His legs were also prepared to spring hm away from any retaliation that would occur.OOC: Auron, we're waiting for you to post as sideways (Backup is greatly appreciated)

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: ZakamaZakama saw his blades and masks and grabbed them, placing on his mask, he grabbed his katanas with the bent handles, they were easily identifiable."Alright, I got my blades, now what?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Sideways is part of it, as Krell has been fighting him. ;)IC: KrellI felt the resistance building up, as the Toa's magnetic field pushed against my dagger. Well, that was a problem, and instead of fighting against the magnetic force, I went with it. I allowed the pulse to push both my weapon and me back, using it to preform a backflip away from the Toa. This, rather unexpectedly, also allowed me to dodge the twin attacks thrown at my knees as I lept over the being behind me.Landing a distance away, I frowned, before launching three fireballs in quick succession towards the two being. The black spheres were almost invisiable in the low light conditions, the distraction giving me time to think.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Slannak & NidiakSlannak ran out to get her mask as well, and Nidiak soon followed. They wasted no time getting their masks, and Nidiak used his elemental power to fashion two small knives, giving them both to Slannak. He glanced to the figure in the hallway, then turned his gaze to the rest of the team. "Any of you know this psycho? Or did he just think now might be a good time to try out his prison breaking skills?"

IC: WhorokWhorok had rescued the trapped miners, and was burrowing his way back to the site when he sensed a massive spike in movements by the entrance to Onu-Koro.Such massive readings rarely meant anything good, and Whorok immediately changed course, moving towards the commotion.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: "No, I don't know him. But let's get out before he changes his mind. We can ask questions later." I ran out, Revor and Desilix following me, past the guard at the desk. Our friend cast an illusion over each of us, making all of the Maasi look like Onu-Toa. We dashed toward the tunnels not stopping unti we were in them.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Dalgo observed the tunnel along his walk. Droplets of water shone like diamonds in the lightstone's shine. The various support arches n the ceiling and the columns on the walls to keep the passage supported were masqueraded by the natural rock formations. Such skills needed to notice this archetexture had been learned by Dalgo On various trips to the Village of earth. He held hislightstone casually as he strode through the cavern, continuing to observe the mesmerizing beauty of the landscape around him.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: ZakamaZakama followed his leader, still in the disguise and placed his swords on his back, "So? Back to the restored village or what?""If we need to, we can ask Hanix if we can go back to Ga-Koro,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Sideways:He heard the wooshing sound of the fireball, and tried to jump out of the way, only to find he'd jumped right into it. While he opened his mouth to make a sound that signified pain, nothing came out, as usual. Instead, barely being able to focus on creating a illusion to make it seem like he had evaded the attack, while he himself crumpled to to the ground.

IC: WhorokWhorok sensed a contingent of warriors that for some reason decided to go exploring rather than calm the shocked civilians, and followed them underground.OOC: I'm talking about the Maasi here.IC: FerronFerron's internal metal detector was on high alert, as it was his only means of orientation in the absolute darkness Krell's fire caused.He sensed a being, Toa-like and frame and size, crumple to the ground near him, and Ferron took his chance, taking two quick steps forward and planting his foot firmly in the unknown's chest."I strongly advice you to remain where you are" he quipped as he grew metal shackles restraining the Toa to the ground.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Zakama"We have the power to be under illusions, we could enter the village and see if them mark bearers are still there,"

IC:A quick slide let Quoribay dodge the fireballs. Again, this was just gratuitious, because aiming at two people in a pitch black room did not score well for accuracy. He twirled around Krell, then grabbed a bottle of olive oil from the counter, still as silent as the trained thief he was. He used his teeth to take out the cork from the bottle. He spit it out to the other side of the room, luckily hitting a few glasses and knocking them off a table, crashing to the floor into tiny shards of crystal in a thunderous noise. Quoribay quickly moved to a new location to prevent capture, while sticking a finger into the bottle's contents and tasting it. Hmm... Olive oil... great for adding a unique flavore to some food, and for hopefully kicking this guy's ***. "Hey you Ugly *******, I'm over here," Quoribay taunted. A split second after he said that he dropped the bottle of olive oil in his raised arms and backflipped behind the stone counter, kicking the bottle (Hopefully) towards Krell in the process. He hoped Krell would do a "GAINT FLAMTROWR 'O DETH" attack at where Quoribay's voice was, hopefully igniting the sometimes flammable liquid that was hopefully moving towards Krell. If this didn't work, at least Quoribay could testify he tried. OOC: half hour of research on flammable liquids used in restaurants, don't fail me now :P

Edited by Bulik

IC: Ferron"Here, kid. Allow me" Ferron offered to Krell, as he lifted his chain mace.His internal metal detector had pinpointed the matoran who was hiding behind the counter"Dogde THIS" Ferron yelled as he swung his flail, sending it flying at where he knew the Matoran was hiding, using his power over metals to guide it as best as he could, the fact that he was still wounded not helping much as he felt a jolt of pain shoot through his arm as he moved it.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: "I guess back to-" At this point I was interrupted by the unknown Toa, who had just now dropped our disguises. "Heh. Some hero you are." I looked at him funny. "What do you mean?" The Toa grinned. "You don't know, do you?" This guy was starting to get real annoying. He turned to where a Matoran was walking down the tunnel alone (Dalgo) and walked toward him, unhooking his scythe. He swung. Everything happened in slow motion. I knew no one else could get there in time, so I teleported. I blocked his swing with my recently regained katana, only to have it ripped from my hands and thrown across the room. A wooden sword grew from my hand, which the other warrior sliced right through. I turned to the Matoran and other Maasi. "GO! I'LL HOLD HIM BACK!" The Toa of Iron punched me in the stomach, making double over. Iron spread from the punch, coating me except for my mask. He wrenched me straight, grinning. "Ah, you must be courage. Well, Toa, you are but a stalk-" The Toa unfolded his weapon. "-and I am the Reaper." He slashed at my stomach, the iron parting. It left a long cut, my hastily thrown up plant barrier barely keeping it from anything vital. I managed to stay standing. "Go. To. Karz." He slammed me into the ground. "Ah, this has been fun. If you'll excuse me, I have more important things to do." He slammed me again and disappeared, the iron forming itself into a Matoran letter R with a line through it. I drifted in and out of consciousness.

BZPRPG Profiles

NPC IC:Within a short time, the Maasi's disappearance was noted. No time was wasted in dispatching couriers to each village, carrying posters. Each messenger sent out was equipped with either a Kakama or a Kualsi, to ensure the message was sent out as quickly as possible.But for the local enforcers, the job was just beginning. Minutes after the messengers were sent, the flyers were posted at every major location in the village, from the guard HQ to the most frequented inns. They were scattered about the village, pinned to signposts in every square. All proclaimed the same message, request, and reward.Depicted on each poster was a highly detailed representation of each member of the Maasi, drawn by skilled artists while they had been imprisoned, their appearances eternally set down in full color. Below these pictures was a simple message:Wanted: Toa MaasiDangerous group of Toa, responsible for extensive damage to Ga-Koro, threats to shopkeepers in Ko-Koro, and several crimes in Onu-Koro. No regard for law enforcement, or other officials of the law. Proceed with caution.Reward: 10,000 Widgets

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: WhorokWhorok sensed the commotion, and noticed the one Toa's brave deed, defending a matoran, and fighting the unknown.He emerged from the ground in front of the Toa, noticing the iron coating on his body."He needs help" he called out.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: ZakamaZakama ran towards Kaithas and helped him up, "Who!?" Zakama exclaimed, "Kaithas, are you okay?"

IC: I inhaled sharply as he pulled me up. "Been... Better." Revor ran over and absorbed the iron, freeing me as Desilix picked up my sword. "I have no idea what that was about." I looked down at my badly bleeding (I guess blood is what you call the mix of sap and blood that flows through my veins since I got enhanced immunity to cold) stomach and sent a healing root through for the second time in as many days. "We gotta stop getting ourselves into these situations." I looked down at the letter on the ground. "I bet we haven't heard the last of him." IC: The Reaper grinned from his hiding spot further in the tunnel. So the Ta-Toa was loyalty.

BZPRPG Profiles