Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zakama"I'll just buy some clothes," Zakama said, as he pushed away the chest plate, not wanting to wear armor Merla was wearing, it was kinda...weird,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: KrellDespite my reflexes, the kick impacted my chest, knocking me back a step. Okay, that was... not cool. Shrugging it off, I flipped my dagger around to hold it reverse grip, and stood ready against the matoran. My eyes narrowed, and decided to just try and stop the being. No one needed to get hurt here, but we still needed to get out, and fast.Making a decision, I focused my mask's energies on the matoran, hoping to pin the being under the increased gravity. At the same time, I sprited towards Zuria, and wrapped my arms around the matoran as I lifted her up. "Ferron!" I called, sprinting towards the exit, "We need to go!"OOC: Yeah... If Wotz ever replies, I'll say sorry then. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: FerronFerron held up his shield to block the attack from his opponent, thanking Mata Nui for the fact that it was made of protosteel."Ferron! We need to go""Right" Ferron responded, and resorted to one final distraction.Using his powers, he launched a spray of metal shards out of the ground right in front of his opponent's feet, the chuncks only needing miliseconds to make contact.Ferron turned and followed after Krell, wincing as his injury set in again.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: NidiakNidiak crafted himself a suit of grey iron armour, and then did the same for Slannak. He then took off his mask and handed it to her.IC: SlannakSlannak accepted and put on the mask and gave her's in return. "Okay, we should be good for now. I'm just hoping that when Yick arrives he doesn't kill anyone."

IC: FerronAs Ferron followed after Krell, he was suddenly blinded by a sheet of paper that had blown right in his face."What in tarnation?" Ferron exclaimed as he pulled the paper off, his eyes falling on the message printed on it.Wanted: Toa MaasiDangerous group of Toa, responsible for extensive damage to Ga-Koro, threats to shopkeepers in Ko-Koro, and several crimes in Onu-Koro. No regard for law enforcement, or other officials of the law.Reward: 10,000 Widgets"Poor kids" Ferron thought "they've probably just been starting out, and then they messed up their first big challenge"He remembered how his own team had barely managed to avoid to utterly mess up their first mission together. There was always the team of hopefuls that just... couldn't handle it.Ferron tucked the poster into his satchel as he followed after Krell.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:Quoribay was pinned down to the floor by Krell's Garai, but when the force left after Krell had made his escape, Quoribay got up and dusted himself off. "Well, that sucked. What now?"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Zakama"And everyone thinks Ihu is destroyed, we only told a small amount of people that we rebuilt, they wouldn't dare to look there,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: NidiakNidiak nodded. "Let's just stay away from anyone who might be able to recognise us. You can never be too careful." He smirked. "You know, in my entire mercenary career, spanning over quite a few years, I've been arrested exactly twice. I find it hard to believe that a Toa team could anger this much law enforcement so quickly. We should probably be a tad more subtle in the future."

Edited by Bordakh Unit 227

IC:Dalgo blinked and put 2 and 2 together. If anybody found out he knew where an exiled band of alleged criminals were hiding, his day would certainly not get better. About now there must be a countless number of mercenaries, looking for the fame and fortune of capturing these guys. And usually the little helpless guy they squeeze information out of isn't treated well. Gulp. "Um... Ok... but... what if someone find out I know where you are?" He quizzed, extremely nervous.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:"I guess If I'm found to be not telling people about you guys, I'll be accused of collaberating with criminals..." Dalgo pondered aloud. "I suppose... I can come. It's either live with exiles or public scrutiny...". "So what the Karz is this Ihu-Koro you are talking about?" He asked.

IC:Oh. Well, that was definitely not what Dalgo was expecting. The land of the cold. A frozen wasteland. "Oh... Ok," Dalgo replied, slightly disappointed. "So, when do we leave?"

IC: "Oh, and there's a big bonfire, and between me and Zakama we have unlimited fuel. Plants don't like the cold." I shrugged. "I guess we should leave now. Let's hope we don't run into that guy or any mercenaries." I walked toward the exit into Ko-Wahi.OOC: Maasi to Ko, as long as no one has issues.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: ZakamaZakama followed KaithasOOC: Zakama to Ko-wahi

IC: ZurianaZuria peeked over Krell's shoulder as he carried her like a baby away from the scene of chaos. It had all been a bit of a blur to her but due to her small stature she had avoided being stabbed or shot or set on fire or Mata Nui knows what else. After all the bizarre happenings of the past day or so she, surprisingly, hadn't been mentally scarred beyond imagining, which stunned even her. She looked up at Krell and tried to say, "What..." or something of the sort, but the only sound that escaped from her shaking lips was a feeble croak.

IC (Merror)Merror began to slowly advance on the Dreamer."Look," Merror said. "You can go on all you like about your 'good intentions'. But the long and the short of it is, you're working with someone who not too long ago wanted to bring about the deaths of every being on this island, so I suggest you start telling me exactly what you're planning."Merror's green eyes were hard."Who knows. We might even be willing to help."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Moving from Onu-Wahi…IC: After a few minutes of walking through dirt and avoiding rocks, Lekori and Cael were at the mouth of a jagged, pale gray-tan tunnel. Lekori took two lightstones from his backpack, handing one to the healer. The stones were carved for Matoran hands, so they weren’t very large. However, Lekori knew that these tiny objects would provide enough light for their journey.“Don’t worry, Rahi have long since abandoned this area,” Lekori said, “Pretty much everyone has. I mean…”Lekori trailed off at that last sentence, trying to stop himself from saying anything to discourage the healer. The fact that not even Rahi used this abandoned tunnel didn’t have very fortunate implications about where it could lead to if a traveler took a wrong turn.As was the case when Lekori went through this tunnel to Ga-Wahi, there were hardly any obstructions or rocks that someone could trip over.Lekori looked over to the healer. If Lekori had been a Toa, he likely would have found the Toa of Water attractive. She wasn’t muscular, but she did appear to have some sort of exercise routine even if it was something simple like breathing steadily while meditating and adopting specific bodily postures. Contrary to what some had believed, muscles gained when becoming a Toa can fade away if you never use them. Lekori knew of at least one past experience of meeting Toa that were a bit... chubby. Noticing the healer’s beauty then made Lekori slightly worried that some jealous Toa of Fire (because they’re always Toa of Fire) would hunt them down. He hoped she was single, for Lekori’s sake.“I don’t think I caught your name,” Lekori said to the healer.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC (Cael)“Cael,” the Toa replied, holding the lightstone high. The yellow stone, though small, cast a bright light that illuminated the empty tunnel. Aside from their footsteps, the underground road was silent, which the healer found almost eerie compared to the constant noise of the wind and the surf in Ga-Wahi.This, combined with the Matoran's mention of Rahi, was enough to keep Cael slightly on edge. As she had told Joske many times, she was a healer, not a fighter. If there was a nasty creature lurking down here, it wouldn't take much for her to be overwhelmed.Reaching out mentally, Cael felt the water gently sloshing in the waterskin at her side. She pushed farther, and could vaguely sense the moist soil that lay behind the tunnel's stone walls. The air itself was damp and cool. There was water everywhere, and where there was water, she was powerful. This helped to reassure her, though she still would have felt more comfortable underground had her companion been a Toa instead of a Matoran.“And you are?”

IC: “Lekori, Gukko Force cadet” the Le-Matoran said as they continued walking. Lekori could not help but notice that Cael appeared more cautious and slightly uneasy about being in this dark tunnel. The Le-Matoran could certainly understand, especially if she has never left Ga-Koro before now. If that really was the case though, then it would be surprising that Cael agreed to this mission. She either really needs the money or has a work ethic unlike anyone Lekori has ever met. Lekori decided to be optimistic and assume the latter. Still, Lekori knew what was here, and even if creatures had somehow ventured down here since the last time Lekori trekked this tunnel, the worst this part of Onu-Wahi had to offer were Kofo Jaga, scorpion Rahi that Lekori could easily slay with his hunting and throwing knives.“I suppose you haven’t ventured out of Ga-Koro very much,” Lekori spoke softly, his words bouncing off the cave walls.Maybe if I walk more about her patient, she’ll think less about the fact that she’s in a foreign region, Lekori thought.“So, your patient is a Toa of Air named Wokapu,” Lekori began, choosing his words carefully. Again, the Le-Matoran didn’t want to say anything to make the Toa more uncomfortable than she already was.“He lives in Ko-Koro and is very wealthy. He actually owns a mining guild in this region. Though he mostly operates on the opposite side of the island from yours, so I doubt you’ve heard of him. He also has a sister named Wokiya. She is a Matoran of Water”Rock formations and subtle wall carvings in the tunnel signaled where exactly Lekori and Cael were in this tunnel. They soon approached a fork in the tunnel.“We’re taking the right one,” Lekori said, “Wokapu is very close now”After a moment of walking in silence, Lekori decided to engage the Toa again. The silence was starting to bother him as well.“So, any interesting stories from your adventures as a healer?” Lekori asked Cael.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC (Cael)“Not many,” Cael replied with a quiet chuckle. “Like you said, I haven't left Ga-Koro very often, and, most of the time, the worst that usually happens there is a scuffle with Rahi.”The healer neglected to mention her healing of Joske and his subsequent transformation into a Toa. He'd already experienced enough of people crowding him, eager for a glimpse of the only Matoran in recent memory to have received a Toa Stone.Besdies that, she recalled Joske's recounting of a vision he'd had of a dark Toa, surrounded by shadows. The various clues that had been laid out hinted that the Toa of Fire had a unique destiny, and her common sense counselled her not to tell just anyone about him.“Tell me more about Wokapu,” she continued after a brief silence. “How was he injured, and how severe is his condition? Describe it to me."

IC: Sideways:Limping, Sideways went over to Kark, and aided him in getting up, the effects of that Toa of Gravity's powers starting to wear off."Thanks," He said, he hadn't really been injured, towards the end of the battle he'd been unable to move, and mostly escaped attention and injury from that, "Those madmen probably are still out there. I best alert the Guard and put out a warrant on those two. Last thing this village needs is a group of vigilantes like those gosh-darned Maasi."With that, Kark walked off, heading towards the Onu-koro Guard offices."Maasi eh?" Rook mused, being willed into existence again to act as Sideways' voice, "Hey Quoribray, didn't our employer wanted to find the Maasi? Speaking of her, where the Karz did she run off to!?"

IC: Xylak (Onu-Koro)The Dreamer turned to look at The Shadow for a second, before looking back at Merror. "The Shadow is an ally. He has left his beliefs behind, thanks to careful negotiations. Also, Toa, a magician never reveals his tricks."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Xylak (Onu-Koro)"There are different ways of reacting to death." The Dreamer's voice remained cold and distorted, with no evidence of emotion. "You can try to avenge everyone who falls in the daily conflict or you can look at the big picture. People die every day, Toa, and I don't see you hunting down their killers. I was not personally responsible for that Matoran's death, nor was I responsible for the order to kill him."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Merror)"Yes, people die every day," Merror replied. "One man with a sword can't stop them all. But it can make a difference - no matter how insignificant it may be in your 'big picture'. Because if one man doesn't fight back, nobody will. I have to work with what I have - and what I have is a being in front of me who thinks he gets to decide who deserves power and who doesn't - to decide who lives and who dies."Merror's eyes were parallel with the Dreamer's, his voice passionate in stark contrast to the other's almost bored tones."You claim to fight people having power they don't deserve. But you're no better. When did you earn the right to play kingmaker?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Xylak (Onu-Koro)"When did you earn the right to play hero?" The Dreamer chuckled in response. "Different people take on the responsibility of becoming a Toa in different ways. I am not a physical fighter, I am a manipulator. When the two sides of the board get too unequal, I work to take out a few pieces, even the playing field."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Xylak (Onu-Koro)"There is always chaos. Without chaos there cannot be order." The Dreamer explained, calmly. "The main factors in this struggle are, as I've said before, groups. One person cannot cause massive damage on their own, our mutual acquaintance The Shadow is a perfect example of this. It is groups and alliances that cause destruction. Get the groups out of the way, and the struggle is lessened. Do you know chess, Toa? A pawn on its own is rather ineffective. Take several pawns, however, and at least one will almost always reach the other side of the board and get the power to finish the game. In the big picture, a lone fighter does not matter. A team of them, however, can cause a significant amount of trouble. Every now and then, teams get too powerful, or too nosy. And then there's no option left but to remove them from the equation."As he said 'nosy', his eyes narrowed, and he glanced at Skyra. The threat in his words was very clear.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]